Limit Results:

27 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: the irony award goes to...
Dec 3, 2010, 16:37
Re: the irony award goes to... Dec 3, 2010, 16:37
Dec 3, 2010, 16:37

space captain wrote on Dec 3, 2010, 16:24:
its awesome reading threads about whiny children crying about someone stepping on their precious wittle bwanky

if you have a problem with the threads, just dont read them and move the fuck on jeez

nice to see you could add some value to the thread...tip of the hat to you

Dec 3, 2010, 16:34
Re: the irony award goes to... Dec 3, 2010, 16:34
Dec 3, 2010, 16:34

JoeNapalm wrote on Dec 3, 2010, 16:25:

The whole point of my original statement is - if they're calling this class a "Wizard" in-house, then that alone tells you quite a lot as to where their though process is...which is, clearly, Fighter/Rogue/Wizard/Priest.

I, for one, am not interested in "Star WoW".

Clearly you've not played WoW, otherwise you'd know that there is no 'wizard' class,

also, if you want to use quotes on me, how about you use the quote that goes something along the lines of describing 'ol ben' as a 'crazy old wizard' ...

finally, this is clearly the nerdiest fucking thread i've ever decided to pipe-in on lol

Dec 3, 2010, 16:11
Re: the irony award goes to... Dec 3, 2010, 16:11
Dec 3, 2010, 16:11

JoeNapalm wrote on Dec 3, 2010, 16:05:
Yeah, I'm fairly alarmed that they would ever have called a class "Jedi Wizard"...I mean, that offers some insight into their frame of mind - and it's not good.

... because it's not easier to give something an 'in-house' name to use as a reference while developing something and worry about naming it later?!

it's awesome reading threads about this game about how much it is going to suck, and how it's gonna be stupid, and how george lucas ruined your life, blah blah blah...if you have a problem with a game/ip, just dont play it and move the fuck on jeez

Re: Aliens vs Predator DLC Next Week
Jun 30, 2010, 14:53
Re: Aliens vs Predator DLC Next Week Jun 30, 2010, 14:53
Jun 30, 2010, 14:53

i would love to see how many pc players bought that last pack...my guess is not many

it's such ashame this game got pushed out too early. too many bugs/balancing issues, early in the life of the game killed the community. the only way i can imagine to get this game pumping again is to make the dlc free AND to continue putting it on sale off/on over the course of a few months.

g'luck with that sega/rebellion...i know you are reading my comment

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Feature
Jun 12, 2010, 11:14
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Feature Jun 12, 2010, 11:14
Jun 12, 2010, 11:14

Ecthelion wrote on Jun 11, 2010, 22:17:
I'll be 30 next month (don't know where that fits in with "getting older"), and personally I can't get enough of the franchise. I agree that a lot of it is geared towards marketability, but I don't care. Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy, Clone Wars, comics, games, it's all good. I haven't gotten into the novels that much, but I like a few of them.

I'll always like the Original Trilogy the best, but I love any and all Star Wars really. ESB will always be my favorite, but I like all 6 movies a lot (and even the Clone Wars film). I have never understood (and probably never will) why people dislike RotJ. People are taking the series way too seriously if they let the Ewoks ruin the whole movie for them. I mean we get the coolest space battle of all six movies, one of the best lightsaber battles, major characters dying, Luke finally becoming a badass, and an end to the story. What's not to like?

I guess I'm easy to please compared to the "OT rules, everything else sucks" fans, but I'm glad I can enjoy it all to different degrees. I hope I never outgrow my child-like sense of glee for Star Wars, even if it means getting looked down on by more jaded fans.

Bring on the live-action pre-ANH TV series!

That said, I'm not very interested in SW:TOR. I hate MMOs, and I think gaming is going in an almost opposite direction to what I want. This game has some potential to break through some of the inherent shortcomings of the genre (namely storytelling ability), but I'm still very skeptical. Still, I'll at least give it a try.

i completely agree with every single thing you said. I'm 32 and i fucking love me some star wars. all of it (even the, at times god-awful, books). and i'm even willing to put RotS right there next to ANH and ESB in greatness. there is just something about watching the movies that makes me feel so much like a kid again.

however, will say that i am totally psyched about this game, and i plan to play the god-damnit out of it when it comes out.

EDIT: i can't argue with the TvX suggestion either. those were some terrific games

Re: Aliens vs Predator Patch Monday
Feb 25, 2010, 17:11
Re: Aliens vs Predator Patch Monday Feb 25, 2010, 17:11
Feb 25, 2010, 17:11

I've only played the demo thus far, but i can't wait til this game goes on sale for around $30ish bucks on steam...i'll be all over it. the demo was fun as hell once you got used to it.

Re: Woohoo
Nov 13, 2007, 15:23
Re: Woohoo Nov 13, 2007, 15:23
Nov 13, 2007, 15:23

<zeph>This is a cartoon game for children. I'm rich and beautiful. Spending money on this game is dumber than spending it on crack. I like to eat expensive meat on the BBQ. This isn't news. Post more info on games that have you eating ribeye.<\zeph>

I've been coming to bluesnews for years, and this is clearly the greatest single comment ever!

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 15:25.
27 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older