Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 776 (Graduate)
User ID 44515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Avengers: Infinity War Fortnite Crossover Event
9. Re: Avengers: Infinity War Fortnite Crossover Event May 7, 2018, 22:36 loomy

Muscular Beaver wrote on May 7, 2018, 19:47:
Children today are similarly influenced by government and media as they were in the USSR or Nazi Germany. Its really sad, but it explains the developments right now.

are you sure you're okay? there are people who can help you with this

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month
4. Re: The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month Apr 30, 2018, 22:35 loomy

HoSpanky wrote on Apr 30, 2018, 22:13:
webber wrote on Apr 30, 2018, 22:09:
Can't wait to play it again. New alternate ending? Even better.

Wait, I thought this was another Ark-like survival game. It has an ending? Hot damn! I'm actually a bit interested now.

ark is like an mmorpg and forest is like a single player game that supports coop

News Comments > The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month
1. Re: The Forest Released; VR Support Next Month Apr 30, 2018, 22:05 loomy

I thought this was really fun  

News Comments > It Lurks Below Early Access
13. Re: It Lurks Below Early Access Apr 27, 2018, 17:43 loomy

Rigs wrote on Apr 26, 2018, 11:09:
As much as I agree with the sentiment, that engine is far from scratch made. That is definitely whatever engine Starbound used. I dunno if it's a free gaming engine like Unity or Unreal but he didn't make it himself. Even some of the graphics are taken from Starbound, as is the font. Unless it's placeholder.

this is like disbelief that two circles can't be the same shape. they look like the same engines to you because they're elementary. computer science students build these for classes. if you want to be correct you need to be less confident about things you don't know about

News Comments > Influencer to Influence Destiny 2
9. Re: Influencer to Influence Destiny 2 Apr 26, 2018, 17:42 loomy

maybe try not making your gear system a clone of world of Warcraft where it's all disposable shit. hint: godly plate of the whale. MORE ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER  

News Comments > It Lurks Below Early Access
11. Re: It Lurks Below Early Access Apr 26, 2018, 08:21 loomy

for those of you who don't get it, he made everything here on his own from scratch. engine, art, sound, etc, that's why it looks low cost, because it is. and while it is a diablo and terraria hybrid clone, he and his wife are constantly playing diablo clones for fun and they love them. so if he can share diablo with the world, you can let him share terraria

buy it and play it for an hour and return it if it's not fun

News Comments > Darwin Project Goes Free-to-Play
10. Re: Darwin Project Goes Free-to-Play Apr 22, 2018, 15:09 loomy

"battle royale genre" you mean counterstrike free for all? lol one-death is some genre!  

News Comments > Video Game Hall of Fame Finalists
1. Re: Video Game Hall of Fame Finalists Mar 27, 2018, 21:50 loomy

COD4 is the important COD. MOH1 was more important than COD1  

News Comments > NVIDIA GeForce Partner Program Illegal?
2. Re: NVIDIA GeForce Partner Program Illegal? Mar 10, 2018, 12:15 loomy

this is typical kyle. he's vindictive and when a company crosses him he goes after them for years. the bigger story is counting up the number of hit pieces he's done  

News Comments > Throw Anything Early Access
1. Re: Throw Anything Early Access Mar 1, 2018, 11:00 loomy

bad sign when I can't even stand to listen to the trailer because there's so much screaming in it. SOUND DEPARTMENT  

News Comments > Paragon Closing in April; Refunds Offered
20. Re: Paragon Closing in April; Refunds Offered Jan 28, 2018, 11:03 loomy

paragon wasn't fun. you could tell they were told to clone other games to make money, rather than make a new fun game. sometimes you get what you deserve. no passion, no life. the graphics were nice  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 24, 2018, 09:52 loomy

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 23, 2018, 21:39:
The entire "russians under your bed" bullshit being pushed by the left

didn't the FBI, CIA, and NSA say putin is personally using russian resources to interfere with western elections to strengthen russia? and isn't putin probably the richest person in the history of the world? why would a random loser on the internet defend the richest person and most powerful dictator in history?

News Comments > Morning Previews
15. Re: Morning Previews Jan 10, 2018, 17:58 loomy

the author is disappointed because the people who make the game don't set realistic expectations. whether on purpose or because of delusion. and as negative as this piece is, it will generate more sales than if it wasn't written. so misleading people is working  

News Comments > Get Free Overwatch League Tokens
1. Re: Get Free Overwatch League Tokens Jan 10, 2018, 17:40 loomy

the catch is that signing up for the second 100 tokens will send your private information to these esports team owners  

News Comments > CIG Responds to Crytek Lawsuit
11. Re: CIG Responds to Crytek Lawsuit Jan 7, 2018, 19:13 loomy

I can't hear the sound of this loading screen lawsuit over the sound of me playing star citizen for hours this weekend  

News Comments > Cloud Gaming Returns
23. Re: Cloud Gaming Returns Jan 5, 2018, 14:28 loomy

yes nvidia did this, yes it works amazing, no they were not able to monetize it super well, no no one will ever do it as well as nvidia  

News Comments > Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks
34. Re: Squadron 42 Specs and Trailer; Star Citizen Selling Tanks Dec 21, 2017, 07:22 loomy

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 21, 2017, 01:08:
Specs? Must be right around the corner for a release.

LOL on the skimpy ass GPU recommendation. DX11, 2 gig ram... wow, that could be a mighty old card by now. Uh huh.

the specs are accurate according to my experience. the game is poorly threaded, so it likes a faster CPU more than more cores. the graphics look amazing but aren't that demanding because there's a lot of nothing in space, and their ground levels are probably in buildings without much going on. the game has a lot of STUFF, textures and geometry, just not all on the screen at once, so there's a lot of disk loading, and it already fills 16gb RAM.

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
23. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Nov 20, 2017, 03:14 loomy

everything on this list makes sense you mongrels lol  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
8. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 20, 2017, 02:51 loomy

agreeing with cutter, feelsgoodman

Cutter wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 19:25:
There are unbelievably large pools of dark money sloshing around in the fight to kill the CFRB. Organizations like the "U.S. Consumers Coalition" won't reveal their funders and their principal competitors for anti-CFRB is "Protect America’s Consumers," whose funders are also a secret. But their attack-ads, deceptive reports, and planted news stories are very visible indeed.

Can you imagine being someone who works for one of these phony groups. I mean you'd have to be a literal remorseless psycho/sociopath to do that for a living and not only not let it bother you but actually enjoy it.

And how fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand that supporting the dismantling of an agency like that is in your worst interest? I literally do not understand how all these right-wing hillbillies can possibly be that stupid and gullible. I mean if you're that moronic you are literally to dumb to be entitled to a vote. It certainly makes more clear to me why the aristocracy of old always understood that most of the masses are too ignorant to know what's best for themselves.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled
49. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled Nov 17, 2017, 09:59 loomy

no competitive game can be competitive with pay2win. either everyone has the same equipment or it's not competitive. pretty simple  

776 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo