Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 799 (Graduate)
User ID 44515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Tournament Shooting Follow-up
10. Re: Tournament Shooting Follow-up Aug 27, 2018, 16:36 loomy

all americans have to do is what every other country does, require proof of not being an insane criminal before you can own a gun  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds
39. Re: CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds Aug 16, 2018, 13:14 loomy

SlimRam wrote on Aug 16, 2018, 09:26:
"Us" sounds like some kind of crazy cult shit.

you are projecting

News Comments > CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds
28. Re: CIG/Crytek Lawsuit Proceeds Aug 16, 2018, 08:48 loomy

if cig loses horribly they'll pay crytek millions of dollars and nothing will change for us  

News Comments > Unavowed Launches
1. Re: Unavowed Launches Aug 9, 2018, 08:59 loomy

wow that looks really good. imagine if lucasarts had kept making games like this all this time  

News Comments > IGN Review Plagiarism Follow-up
10. Re: IGN Review Plagiarism Follow-up Aug 8, 2018, 13:58 loomy

plagiarism is really easy to detect with so many eyes on the internet, so this is really not a big deal. it'll happen again and they'll be promptly fired again  

News Comments > On Star Citizen Economics
45. Re: On Star Citizen Economics Aug 6, 2018, 06:51 loomy

what he doesn't mention this time is that most of the game will be single player against npcs, so nothing anybody else buys matters because you'll never have to deal with them, just like in NMS  

News Comments > Supreme Ruler Ultimate Goes to Trump's World
6. Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Goes to Trump's World Aug 6, 2018, 06:45 loomy

shiho wrote on Aug 6, 2018, 03:15:
leftists

what does that mean?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 1, 2018, 01:00 loomy

mental illness  

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals
96. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 17, 2018, 08:10 loomy

El Pit wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 17:14:

There is a tech test, an alpha.

AND THUS YOU CANNOT RETURN IT BECAUSE YOU AGREED TO BUY AN ALPHA GAME

75. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 15:34 loomy

El Pit wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 11:50:
So the game is out. No more beta - no more "baby PU" that needs about 18 years to grow up. Thanks for the info, buddy - no games website or magazine has yet released the info that Star Citizen has gone gold and is available now. Blue - this is your big chance to become famous! Star Citizen is finished and has been finally released in full to the public! Big surprise news that will make you FAMOUS!

you're confused by how game development works. there is not ONE point where it goes from unplayable and undone to playable and done

star citizen is like every alpha, and not like the fake marketing alphas or betas which are actually public demos, either

most people don't have experience with alpha software, so I get why this is confusing. but early access alpha software being funded during development on steam is a common thing today, so you need to get used to it. some big games even "launch" and then get years of patches

65. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 16, 2018, 06:37 loomy

guys I've played this game for 50 hours just this year

it's 100% pay to win and powered by whales, but it's real. I've explored trading runs, hunted player bounties, raced across mountain ranges, hijacked expensive ships, taxi'd lost explorers, and bounced anarchists at ship tailgate parties.

the game is real. I played it today. the joke is dead. get over it

23. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 17:31 loomy

nomoreshite wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 16:04:
loomy wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:52:
this is so stupid. you mean I can't take these nuts back to the gas station?

its a bit more like paying for nuts now, not getting em for 5years,
then you get sloppy rabbit shit pellets
and after a taste they insist thats what you ordered..so no refund

but they said they'd release the hangars and they did, they said they'd release the dogfighting and they did, they said they'd release the fps and they did, they said they'd release the crusader system and they did, and now there's 50gb of game there to download, and a schedule for future releases on the site. so if I buy a broom from the store and keep it for a year, I can't return it, for the same reason, because I bought a broom and they gave me a broom, whether I like the good damn broom or not

16. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 15:52 loomy

this is so stupid. you mean I can't take these nuts back to the gas station?  

News Comments > Overwatch League on ESPN
6. Re: Overwatch League on ESPN Jul 12, 2018, 06:37 loomy

"and, of course, The Ocho." lol I don't know what this is, but I know what it means. blue always gets me with his wit, so I keep coming back for more  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
11. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 10, 2018, 15:18 loomy

> “Male game devs deal with it too. Gamers don’t seem to believe expertise exists. But it’s not the constant deluge it is for women. Which was the point of the tweets that Peter made that got him fired: He was saying, ‘Hey, this is about gender, because I’m out here talking about the same stuff she’s talking about, and this doesn’t happen to me.’”

this is 100% true, and most girls just roll over and take it

each side doesn't know what the other side is getting. I will go a week without anyone asking me to play a multiplayer game. ask a female friend how long she goes. ask her how many stalkers she's had compared to you

News Comments > Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat
74. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 7, 2018, 07:17 loomy

pro tip for the two of you saying "white knighting" and "virtue signaling" like they mean something. clique vocabulary is only understood by people in the clique. regular people won't understand you  

42. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 17:01 loomy

> What other choice does ArenaNet have here?

the company can do whatever it wants. the question to grapple with is why thousands of people brigaded to get two people fired. was it really because they were fighting for the justice of men who are abused on twitter?

13. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 12:55 loomy

@Jagacademy

this anet employee has been a prominent and contentious personality for many years. she has been stalked and harassed and targeted by the craziest of the crazies. finally one of their brigades succeeded in getting her fired. it's nothing but a routine internet witch hunt by low-class losers.

@Cutter

you don't need to get the last word in every time. you told your joke, she said it was stupid, you both had your say. you don't need to come back with a tirade to defend yourself. she's allowed to not like your joke.

4. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 11:50 loomy

lady has opinion in private conversation that almost nobody sees, and then there is a 6000 post thread started by a guy who says her comments are "such hateful and closed minded act"

let's say she's wrong and female devs aren't harassed more by know-it-alls. what's this then?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 18, 2018, 06:37 loomy

the creston review is actually good enough to put on steam. you almost forget that it's crazy ol' creston until the end. very creston  

799 Comments. 40 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo