Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bundy

Real Name Bundy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bundy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2007, 17:54
Total Comments 813 (Graduate)
User ID 44068

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Stellaris Turns One: Digital Anniversary Edition and Free Portrait Pack Released
7. Re: Stellaris Turns One: Digital Anniversary Edition and Free Portrait Pack Released May 9, 2017, 15:03 Bundy

The game kinda quickly hits a point to where you run out of planets to colonize and points to build more frontier stations or whatever they're called. Then you kinda just sit back and do tech for a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time, until you can do another small expansion or someone with 10X your fleet strength shows up and says they're going to kill you for no reason.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve Outlines Steam Inner Workings and Future Plans
12. Re: Happy Birthday Wolfenstein 3D May 9, 2017, 15:00 Bundy

descender wrote on May 9, 2017, 13:07:
Get me better pricing
Valve literally doesn't set the price for any games on Steam but their own.

Work on eliminating regional pricing
Yeah, Valve will get right on that. They'll easily be able to change the global economy and manipulate currencies into a state where your shitty Canadian dollars are actually worth something. /S

Stop being so fucking stupid.

Being a canadian myself, I get it Cutter. $80 for Prey, fucking hell. But come on man, our dollar is like 74 cents US. Not much Valve can do about that.

News Comments > Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve
7. Re: Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve May 2, 2017, 14:49 Bundy

And may this spawn the end of the "Half Life 3 confirmed" posts.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 1, 2017, 14:06 Bundy

Me and my boy tried to be involved in the Elite event this weekend. It was pretty tough given the game's instancing MP system. We were always in the right system but never in the right instance.

In the end the game's most well known griever killed the player. Which was the least shocking thing I've seen in a long time.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 27, 2017, 09:25 Bundy

Agent-Zero wrote on Apr 27, 2017, 08:24:
eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 26, 2017, 22:36:
That control method sounds not like a lot of fun for anyone involved. But maybe that's just me

excercising kegel muscles is exactly the same sensation as trying to hold in your piss, stop your piss, etc.. that contraction of muscles is what they are talking about..

sometimes they are weakened

in terms of females, these muscles can be strengthened to the point of actually being able to provide a massage to a companions penis during coitus.. which is a sexual technique that has been taught for thousands of years among trained courtesans, sacred prostitutes, tantric yoginis, etc. etc.

the most skilled women in this technique can basically jerk you off with their vagina muscles, while you remain motionless inside them

And let the record show that Agent Zero knows a LOT about prostitutes.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 26, 2017, 14:12 Bundy

Yeah I was thinking that. All the Witcher games are on sale constantly for hugely reduced prices.

Frankly I wouldn't bother with Witcher 1, even if it is free.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation 2 Rumor Disputed
4. Re: Alien: Isolation 2 Rumor Disputed Apr 26, 2017, 14:11 Bundy

VaranDragon wrote on Apr 26, 2017, 13:15:
Yeah, the game was a critical success but didn't really sell that well. Im not surprised they fired pretty much everyone who worked on it.

They often do that even if the games are a success. The gaming industry is really bad for that. 16 hour days, 7 days a week for months during crunch and your only reward is a pink slip at the end.

News Comments > Alien Isolation Sequel Rumored
15. Re: Alien Isolation Sequel Rumored Apr 25, 2017, 14:31 Bundy

Darks wrote on Apr 25, 2017, 12:55:
El Pit wrote on Apr 25, 2017, 11:14:
Working title: Alien Frustration

Loved that game until the Alien got paranormal instincts and detected me wherever I hid. Then I quit and uninstalled. Don't tell me I am weak because I already know I can get frustrated with games after a long day at work if it gets too difficult. To each their own.

Yep, I'm not a fan of this run and hide type gaming. Give me a good old Pulse Rifle any day. Its not in my blood to play hide and seek. I need to blast the shit out of things.

Definitely not the game for you. The whole purpose of this was to make you feel frightened by making you helpless.

News Comments > Alien Isolation Sequel Rumored
14. Re: Alien Isolation Sequel Rumored Apr 25, 2017, 14:30 Bundy

Really enjoyed the first, would love to play another. Had to turn the difficulty down when things became too frustrating.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 25, 2017, 14:27 Bundy

I plan to be in that system in Elite on Saturday. I'll tell you now how it'll go down. A thousand people will show up. 30 of them will actually get in the right instance as Salome, they'll mostly be members of Cannon that managed to friend the player before things got locked down. The 4 or 5 grievers that got lucky and got in the same instance as her will insta-wreck her with coordinated rail hits.

I'll get to read about it on reddit while I'm alt tabbed away from the game. Then I'll pop back into the game and say, "Sorry everyone, it already happened. Another instance..."

News Comments > NVIDIA Flow Video
15. Re: NVIDIA Flow Video Apr 24, 2017, 09:59 Bundy

Oh god, forums here are turning into wccf fanboy bullshit.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 21, 2017, 14:05 Bundy

Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 10:35:
Canada is even worse than the US for lack of competition and things being overpriced so that doesn't mean a whole lot.

True that, we have what, 3 ISPs that operate country wide. All of them with the exact same jacked up pricing. Highest data rates in the world. Fix that CRTC.

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine Free Content
2. Re: Arizona Sunshine Free Content Apr 21, 2017, 09:31 Bundy

Slick wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 08:37:
Still not worth $40. A polished (possibly the first) shooter where you warp around and shoot zombies. It's nothing new or interesting, but it is done very well.

I feel the opposite. So far it's the only VR game I felt was worth $40. And you don't need to warp, you can walk.

News Comments > Syberia 3 Launch Trailer
3. Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer Apr 20, 2017, 14:06 Bundy

Sepharo wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 20:59:
I just read up on the plot of the second one and I'm pretty positive I didn't finish it now.
Though it was criticized for being short, so it's possible that the plot summary has more detail than I experienced when playing it.

I got hopelessly stuck in the 2nd one. Never finished it. Maybe I should go back.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2017, 15:40 Bundy

descender wrote on Apr 18, 2017, 15:20:
Hah, well... every one of his comics is a bit of a stretch :p

lol fair enough.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2017, 15:03 Bundy

descender wrote on Apr 18, 2017, 14:51:
You know you write a good comic when there is an entire website dedicated to deciphering your madness.

http://www.explainxkcd.com/

Hawaii and Alaska don't observe DST, so he is saying they are the only "honest" ones because other states would have a 23 and a 25 hour day every year. Those 2 states are still wrong in certain years when leap seconds are added.

I had to check it too, I was quite confused.

Oh because 2 days a year? Geez, that's a bit of a stretch. There's lots of places that don't observe DST. It's mostly a North American/European thing. Most of Asia, Oceania and countries near the equator don't.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2017, 14:45 Bundy

Orogogus wrote on Apr 18, 2017, 14:36:
A Martian day is 24h 40m long. So 7/11, known for being open 24/7, is closed for 40 minutes on Mars.

Oh I know that, I meant the hidden text, sorry.

EDIT: It says, "Really the only honest 24 hr stores are in places like Arizona and Hawaii." Pretty sure a day is 24 hours long everywhere on earth. That's how sphere's work.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2017, 14:34 Bundy

I totally don't follow that xkcd.  

News Comments > Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Launch Trailer
11. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Launch Trailer Apr 18, 2017, 09:43 Bundy

Angrius Maximis wrote on Apr 18, 2017, 08:39:
these games are boring quicktime events

I liked them better when they had some adventure game aspects. But they've steadily been removing them with each game. Game of Thrones was essentially just one big cutscene. None of your choices mattered. I don't think I'll buy another TT game.

News Comments > Stellaris: Utopia Launches
14. Re: Stellaris: Utopia Launches Apr 7, 2017, 09:59 Bundy

Woooo, Dyson Sphere. One of my all time fav episodes.  

813 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo