Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bundy

Real Name Bundy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bundy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2007, 17:54
Total Comments 704 (Apprentice)
User ID 44068

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs
8. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 27, 2016, 10:17 Bundy

loomy wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 07:46:
yes the engine is inefficient, but I think you guys don't appreciate that this game has space ships and planets

It's on rails though. You're not going to be able to explore and get in adventures. There will be space missions which will play exactly like the fighter plane missions in their previous games. Just different skybox art. Stars instead of clouds.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Horizons: The Guardians Released
6. Re: Elite Dangerous Horizons: The Guardians Released Oct 26, 2016, 10:11 Bundy

I picked up an Oculus last week and just tried this last night. Not sure I can ever play it on a standard monitor again. It's pretty awesome.  

News Comments > Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope Early Access
1. Re: Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope Early Access Oct 18, 2016, 09:18 Bundy

I got an Oculus coming tomorrow and the controllers pre-ordered. I think I'll definitely look closely at this game.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 17, 2016, 09:28 Bundy

I believe it's Blur that does the Old Republic cutscenes for Bioware. Small chance that we'll see this though. Disney seems to be only interested in keeping the age level for their SW TV/Big screen adaptations low. Just look at what they did for Rogue One, spent all summer doing expensive re-shoots because the director made it too gritty.  

News Comments > King's Quest Chapter 5: The Good Knight This Month
3. Re: King's Quest Chapter 5: The Good Knight This Month Oct 15, 2016, 03:08 Bundy

I've enjoyed this remake. Much better than what Telltale has been doing lately.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 13, 2016, 14:21 Bundy

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Released
14. Re: Gears of War 4 Released Oct 12, 2016, 10:03 Bundy

Dagnamit wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 23:50:
Xero wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 21:01:
Man that game looks so mediocre, I can't believe it has spawned 3 sequels.

I got banned from Polygon for implying the 9.0 given to it from the review was part of some quid pro quo arrangement, and I'm not even a #gamergate guy. Big time releases are ALWAYS showered with 9/10, 9.0, 9.5! These games are essentially shovelware that's guaranteed to make a profit because of name recognition and the install base. Cover shooters? In 2016? Jesus. PC Gaming Master Race 4 Life.

Polygon will ban anyone who is even a tiny bit critical. They posted an opinion article a while back talking about how Game of Thrones shouldn't have won an Emmy because there was some other show the author liked better. So I commented and said that I was surprised they didn't suggest Supergirl and Flash win an Emmy, given how many articles Polygon writes about those two awful shows. BANNED!

News Comments > Planet Coaster Alpha Weekend
2. Re: Planet Coaster Alpha Weekend Oct 7, 2016, 14:04 Bundy

Think I'll be definitely getting this one when it comes out. Been a while since I played a good theme park sim.  

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
35. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 27, 2016, 14:55 Bundy

Yay it worked!  

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
4. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 26, 2016, 19:00 Bundy

At this point my bag of popcorn is long empty.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
15. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 22, 2016, 14:26 Bundy

Beamer wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 14:13:
Most, sure, but are you denying that there's a very vocal portion that is exactly what he described?

Again, look at this board. I think many here would say they are gamers, or people that play video games.

For some, though, their identity is clearly "PC Gamer." Gamer is important, as is PC. They demand both be included in who they are. Those people will gleefully pretend no game is worthwhile unless it's on the PC, that the PC is objectively better than consoles for gaming, and that the PC version of a game is always better.

See: CJ Parker.

lol, he's got you dead to rights CJ

News Comments > Morning Interviews
14. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 22, 2016, 14:25 Bundy

There were 2 articles in this post. One about an old guy calling PC gamers a bad name. And another about Star Citizen. Wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked the link. This is like the lead in to the perfect storm as far as blues comments go.  

News Comments > King's Quest Chapter Four Next Week
5. Re: King's Quest Chapter Four Next Week Sep 22, 2016, 09:27 Bundy

I've played the 1st and 2nd chapter. After that I decided to wait until they were all out before playing any more. It's like 6-9 months between chapters so I found myself forgetting some of the finer details.

In any case, I found them quite good (though chapter 1 was definitely better than 2). This is the type of game Telltale should have been making instead of that interactive novel horseshit they've fallen in love with.

News Comments > BATMAN - The Telltale Series - Episode 2 Released
1. Re: BATMAN - The Telltale Series - Episode 2 Released Sep 20, 2016, 14:16 Bundy

Think I'll just watch this play through on youtube. Exactly the same thing. After game of thrones, I'll never give talltale another penny.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 System Specifications
7. Re: Battlefield 1 System Specifications Sep 19, 2016, 21:34 Bundy

Slick wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 21:01:
FloorPie wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 20:55:
Saboth wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 20:40:
i5 6600K is the minimum? I'm sure processors from 2-3 generations ago will work, but it's unusual to list such a new and higher-end processor as the bare minimum.

My guess is that its a PR error. Figure an i5 from 4-5 years ago is the minimum. An i5 2500k would be the rough equivalent (faster) of the AMD 6350.

A friend of mine was playing on a 2500k, with a GTX 1080 (lol), said the framerate was unreasonably low. It's def playable though, but this is the first BF game on the "next-gen" engine. ie. This is the first BF game not released on the PS3, and XB360. So yeah, it takes it's toll. Bout time.

We played it on an i4770 w/ a GTX 780. There were no frame rate problems at 1080p. Might be a GTX 1080 driver issue with the beta, dunno.

EDIT: Wait. I'm thinking of the wrong game. Nevermind, never played this one on PC. I believe my boys played the beta on the XB1.

This comment was edited on Sep 19, 2016, 21:47.

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer
6. Re: Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer Sep 19, 2016, 14:07 Bundy

In before someone says the phrase "console garbage"!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 13, 2016, 14:05 Bundy

Verge is one of the worst for being a gaggle of apple fanboys. I wouldn't trust them to be very objective on anything they had to say on the iPhone.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
141. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 14:29 Bundy

<whispers> Why does Derek think we're all Star Citizen fans? There's like maybe 1 guy in 20 who are even remotely supportive that game on here, and I'm pretty sure that guy is me.  

137. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 9, 2016, 12:58 Bundy

I guess we here at blues are going to have to stop defending star citizen then. Gonna be tough, since we are the largest group of supporters of that title.  

121. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 8, 2016, 20:49 Bundy

dsmart wrote on Sep 8, 2016, 20:46:
You guys are hilarious. Here's the thing, I'll still be beautiful in the morning; but Star Citizen - which is never coming out - will still be shit and a massive scam. And you all will still be salty.

Me? I just keep on making games.

Guess he showed us! Cause blues is such a giant star citizen fanboy club.

704 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo