Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bundy

Real Name Bundy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bundy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2007, 17:54
Total Comments 824 (Graduate)
User ID 44068

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Jurassic World Evolution Trailer
13. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Trailer Oct 9, 2017, 20:39 Bundy

CJ_Parker wrote on Oct 9, 2017, 18:14:
Verno wrote on Oct 9, 2017, 16:22:
I'm sure Microsoft will defund this soon anyway like they kill most of their non-Forza/Gears exclusives.

What? What the fuck does Microsoft have to do with this game? Frontier have been self-publishing for quite a while now.

Wow, guys.

One dude thinks this is an open world exploration game, even though the news article states literally in the first sentence "the management simulation in the works at Frontier Developments".
The next dude fantasizes about Microshit pulling funding?

What the actual fuck? Did I miss something crucial today? Is today World Fantasy Day where everyone gets to spout some completely random drivel pretending it's a fact?

The real craziness is that CJ Parker is the most sane guy in the room!

It's a theme park simulator. Frontier made Planet Coaster, Zoo Tycoon, so think those.

This is not a Microsoft game. It's being published by Frontier themselves, as they've done with their last several titles.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Cuphead Released
14. Re: Cuphead Released Sep 30, 2017, 00:11 Bundy

It's really good guys. No brainer purchase in my opinion.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2017, 22:24 Bundy

It does have James Cameron behind it. And he did make the last successful one, so maybe that'll do the trick. If it doesn't, nothing will.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 25, 2017, 20:06 Bundy

jdreyer wrote on Sep 25, 2017, 19:54:
Jivaro wrote on Sep 25, 2017, 18:12:

I do however find it shady as fuck to use someone else's shit in a way you know they don't appreciate or approve of. If you are doing that it's impossible to take anything you are saying/doing seriously or even to make it worth reading/looking at.

That's a feature, not a bug. If you can stick it to a liebral while creating your meme, more's the better.

"liebral" fresh off the fox news forums are we?

News Comments > Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month
5. Re: Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn This Month Sep 6, 2017, 19:51 Bundy

Now the New Horizons ST mod can get a proper Borg race.  

News Comments > Bethesda Reveals VR Release Dates
20. Re: Bethesda Reveals VR Release Dates Aug 23, 2017, 19:10 Bundy

Drayth wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 19:03:
Wish games would make the teleport movement in VR an option for those of us with stomachs iron enough to handle normal movement. I was all excited to get Obduction VR, until I started playing. I actually prefer the normal version because of having to blink forward everywhere in VR.

VR is incredibly immersive until you start using the touch controller to throw your feet forward...

I thought Obduction added locomotion movement in a patch.

News Comments > Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Announced
5. Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Announced Aug 19, 2017, 03:11 Bundy

I really enjoyed the series. Watched both seasons a couple times now, and can't wait for the next.

Actually in the first episode after everyone gets trapped, their real identities are also revealed. So no 70 yr old perv's playing girl avatars.

News Comments > Lone Echo Launches
1. Re: Lone Echo Launches Jul 23, 2017, 11:12 Bundy

Grabbed this one. It's short. But well worth it.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 4M
4. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 4M Jun 23, 2017, 23:25 Bundy

ViRGE wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 20:31:
Rilcon wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 20:17:
Neat, good for them.
Agreed. I don't "get it", but clearly a lot of other people are enjoying it.

Yup. It's like Minecraft. My kids keep trying to get me into it but I just watch them and think, "how is this fun?"

You'll never feel so old as when you watch a half dozen tweens play Minecraft on a LAN.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Trailer Leak
22. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Trailer Leak Jun 10, 2017, 20:14 Bundy

Darks wrote on Jun 10, 2017, 16:53:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 10, 2017, 13:18:
Darks wrote on Jun 10, 2017, 11:55:
Agent-Zero wrote on Jun 10, 2017, 11:41:
not really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLVL3kjuQY

Still looks boring as hell. And whoever was playing those chars is either stupid or just doesn't know how to play. It was so irritating watching that.

Maybe you're not the target audience? My 10 year old loved it.

Well, goody two shoes for your 10 year old. And this just reaffirms my first comment. Boring!!!

Both my kids still play the first one. The game simply wasn't made for you. It was made for children. Just like the movies.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2017, 00:47 Bundy

That tornado happened pretty close to my house. Although, I don't know that guy he is connected to someone on my facebook list. Small world.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers
32. Re: Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers May 20, 2017, 17:58 Bundy

Slick wrote on May 19, 2017, 23:05:

It's strange to think that ActiBlizz freely give away money to steam with the yearly CoD releases on PC when they now have a perfectly good store/launcher of their own. I think that's it's probably due to nobody playing CoD on PC anymore, and it would just be a blight on battle.net's launcher.

I suspect that's it exactly. The marketshare for CoD on PC is fairly insignificant compared to console.

When I was in college we had an executive from EA give a seminar. This was way back when they just stopped publishing their sports titles on PC (waaaaaaaaaaaay back). Someone asked him why and he said that their sports games on PC weren't even breaking even. All of the money they took in was from consoles.

I remember reading an article a few years back, the game was Black Ops 3 and they only looked at physical sales, but the PC marketshare was 1% of the total sales. Granted steam wasn't included, but neither were the Xbox and PS online stores either.

EDIT: Here it is. http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/11/91-percent-sales-black-ops-3-console/

25. Re: Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers May 19, 2017, 16:45 Bundy

CJ_Parker wrote on May 19, 2017, 15:20:
Bundy wrote on May 19, 2017, 14:52:
CJ_Parker wrote on May 19, 2017, 10:37:
Definitely no (single player) demo and/or no free (multiplayer) trial = no buy

You must not buy many games. Both these are becoming a rarity. Especially single player demos.

It depends on the game and storefront. As the other dude whom I referred to indirectly pointed out, most storefronts except Blizztard's fucking Shittynet, of course, have a refund policy so you can effectively demo the game (the Prey guys from Arkane even outright suggested using Steam refunds for a 2 hour demo).

Origin has some super-generous demos and trials of many of their games and a super-generous refund policy (demos/trials being a rarity is a myth of elitist Steam clowns who only use Steam exclusively but as I said even there you can get a 2 hour demo via the refund "workaround").

Only greedy fucking Blizztard doesn't have any of that, of course. That is why a free demo or trial is absolutely mandatory for this casual shit game.
Well, either that, or maybe they could catch up with the year of the lord 2017 and update their Shittynet client to include basic customer features like refunds. Just an idea.

Speaking of that, Prey is a good game. My Bioshock nostalgia feelers were strong that Sunday morning and I went and paid the full price for it (something I try to avoid). And I'm glad I did, been enjoying the hell out of it.

21. Re: Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers May 19, 2017, 14:52 Bundy

CJ_Parker wrote on May 19, 2017, 10:37:
Definitely no (single player) demo and/or no free (multiplayer) trial = no buy

You must not buy many games. Both these are becoming a rarity. Especially single player demos.

News Comments > New Life is Strange Game Announced
5. Re: New Life is Strange Game Announced May 19, 2017, 09:37 Bundy

I loved it, but everyone is right. Very specific tastes required. For an adventure game it was pretty good and much better than the barely-interactive movies Telltale is doing these days.

Lip synching was pretty bad though. I really hope they work on that for the sequel.

Oddly enough my 12 yr old son thought it was a fantastic game. Never saw that coming.

48. Re: Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2017, 01:36 Bundy

GothicWizard wrote on May 18, 2017, 21:47:
Bundy wrote on May 18, 2017, 14:27:
And not a gaggle of liberal pussies.

Funny, I don't want to watch a show that reminds me of a bunch of under educated, selfish conservative pricks.

Here's the thing. I AM a liberal pussy. That's partly why I loved Trek. But in DS9 they were getting roasted by the Dominion at every turn, they needed to start doing nasty war things to win. They needed Section 31, but decided to take them down instead.

Liberal pussies like me don't win wars against ruthless enemies.

47. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2017, 01:30 Bundy

Beamer wrote on May 19, 2017, 00:36:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 18, 2017, 22:34:
Beamer wrote on May 18, 2017, 22:14:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 18, 2017, 21:37:
Bundy wrote on May 18, 2017, 21:01:
RoboNerd wrote on May 18, 2017, 19:46:
"Cutter"May 18, 2017, 16:54"25394]

Uh maybe because the target demographic for these shows is 95% white male. I really have zero interest in watching shows with a liberal agenda of inclusivity where every other character has to be a multi-racial pansexual quasi-dwarf.

What Cutter just said... Thumbsup

There definitely aren't enough roles for white men in Hollywood...

There definitely aren't enough white knights on the internet...

That is such a lame, meaningless term. I

maybe this will help you http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White%20Knight

google helps too, when you dont understand things

try it sometime

Still meaningless. MRAs and trolls, of which you're frequently but not always one (never really seen you the other, though), overuse it endlessly.

As far as I know, we do not have a single woman on BluesNews, yet anyone saying anything in defense of women against the frothing incels this place occasionally attracts, of which there are always like 3 but they never stick around long, gets called a white knight. Yet, weirdly, no women are here to defend themselves.

And all I said was that I didn't mind that a sci fi show had a female lead, which in Hollywood that is a rarity. That makes me a white knight? It's just completely unacceptable to have a girl on a space ship? They have to be all men? Because it's men that are watching. The women can, what? Stand in the background, look pretty and keep quiet?

Robert Ailes died today, are you three trying to replace him?

Think I'll just put you retards on ignore so I don't need to hear your ignorance ever again. That sounds like a good plan to me.

40. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 21:01 Bundy

RoboNerd wrote on May 18, 2017, 19:46:
"Cutter"May 18, 2017, 16:54"25394]

Uh maybe because the target demographic for these shows is 95% white male. I really have zero interest in watching shows with a liberal agenda of inclusivity where every other character has to be a multi-racial pansexual quasi-dwarf.

What Cutter just said... Thumbsup

There definitely aren't enough roles for white men in Hollywood...

25. Re: Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 14:27 Bundy

Kxmode wrote on May 18, 2017, 14:23:
Creston wrote on May 18, 2017, 11:48:
Star Trek Discovery looks pretty good. I might sign up to CBS all access for one month to binge watch it, then cancel again. I'm sure roughly 99% of all Trek fans will probably do the same thing.

Trailer disappointed me. The series looks second rate and similar to Enterprise. I was hoping this series would break new ground, like delving into the mysterious inner workings of Section 31. The few times they appeared was enough to pique my interest.

Was I the only one who was rooting for Section 31 in those DS9 episodes? The finally made the Federation look bad ass. And not a gaggle of liberal pussies.

24. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 14:26 Bundy

Personally I thought the Trek trailer looked good. I don't care that the lead is female if people don't like it they can watch pretty much any other sci fi series ever. It's been like 95% male to this point. Plus, she was under used in Walking Dead.

Being in Canada means I get to watch it on regular old TV. I feel for you American's getting stuck with CBS Access though. That was a dick move.

824 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo