Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mac
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 6, 2007, 16:05
Total Comments 192 (Novice)
User ID 44014

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Super Monday Night Combat Closing
1. Re: Super Monday Night Combat Closing Apr 30, 2018, 19:28 Mac

Strange rationale ...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hearthstone Expands
1. Re: Hearthstone Expands Apr 13, 2018, 16:39 Mac

They missed a trick .. the year of the SHAVEN raven would have been far more fun !  

News Comments > Fighting Rainbow Six Siege Toxicity
5. Re: Fighting Rainbow Six Siege Toxicity Apr 5, 2018, 07:00 Mac

This is the problem with Offense - what offends me may not offend you, and vice versa. Always amazes me that we have laws in the UK about causing offense - how can you create a law against something so subjective?

One of the best summaries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

News Comments > White House Game Summit Recap
20. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 14:06 Mac

The same games are available in the UK - why do we not see as many instances of shootings in the UK? Could it be that guns are not readily available ... someone should ask Al Gore - maybe this is the inconvenient truth he was seeking?  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Co-op Event Next Month; Ubisoft Plans a Decade of Support
2. Re: etc. Feb 19, 2018, 14:32 Mac

I know it is Ubi and we are supposed to hate the air they breath, but this is how to run a game in 2018 ... regular updates, not forcing everyone to buy the maps and giving you alternative ways of getting the content if you do not want to buy them ... nice one!  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 12 Ends Soon
6. Re: Diablo III Season 12 Ends Soon Jan 28, 2018, 13:12 Mac

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 28, 2018, 03:06:
So I guess the game is dead now? It really needs more content, something dynamic and player-influenced... but it's got nothing left ;(

Well it was good while it lasted I guess.

Far from dead ... lots of people still playing ... although endless Rifts/Great Rifts as an end game is just dull!

News Comments > Paladins Battlegrounds Announced
12. Re: Re: Paladins Battlegrounds Announced Jan 5, 2018, 02:27 Mac

Kxmode wrote on Jan 5, 2018, 01:09:
Remember when WOW was the game getting clones virtually every month? War. War never changes.

You know what they say. Don't mess with a Blizzard!

You mean Blizzard never took any ideas from Everquest when creating WoW? Surely it could be argued that WoW is more of a clone of Everquest, and therefore all future MMO's with the same mix should be called Everquest clones rather than WoW clones? Lets be fair, Blizzard has innovated very little, but what they do is add a special sauce and sell it to the masses.

Last I checked they didn't have a Battle Royale mode in any of their games, so just Player Unknown to upset with this one ...

News Comments > Diablo III Anniversary Event
1. Re: Diablo III Anniversary Event Dec 29, 2017, 05:28 Mac

Sounds like the same event as last time?  

News Comments > Destiny 2 The Dawning Dawns
13. Re: Destiny 2 The Dawning Dawns Dec 19, 2017, 18:37 Mac

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 18:24:
Rhialto wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 12:33:
I've got a code with my new video card, I don't want to activate it because I'm not interested in that game. Suggestions? I know if I sell/trade the person needs to have a 1080 or 1080 Ti.

A 1080 or 1080ti to play the game? If yes, then you are sadly mistaken.

A 1080 to activate the code ...

News Comments > Steam Sale Dates Leaked?
14. Re: Steam Sale Dates Leaked? Oct 21, 2017, 04:51 Mac

So, basically the same dates as every other year?

Also, rare for Steam to be the cheapest place to buy the games now in any case ... shame!

News Comments > Activision Patents Driving Microtransactions Through Matchmaking
28. Re: Activision Patents Driving Microtransactions Through Matchmaking Oct 18, 2017, 14:12 Mac

Hopefully we are getting close to the answer to How far do you have to milk your customers before they tell you to F*ck off!  

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer
3. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 08:14 Mac

I was interested in this 2 months ago - delaying PC launch is crap. I'll wait for the 10 GOTY edition instead ... whats another 12 months ...  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass and Free Content Outlined
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass and Free Content Outlined Oct 11, 2017, 06:05 Mac

Sticking to waiting for GOTY editions now - games normally patched up and you get the full game ... Win/Win  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 11 Ends This Month
3. Re: Diablo III Season 11 Ends This Month Oct 7, 2017, 04:31 Mac

El Pit wrote on Oct 7, 2017, 02:30:
Rhett wrote on Oct 6, 2017, 23:59:
Just in time to get, then proceed to get bored with, Destiny 2!

The new patch they're working on (D3) is looking great. Tons more build variety.

How about "tons more contents"? No? Well, been there, done that. Moved on.

Agreed - I'm so bored of leveling up a new character, jumping through the same/similar hoops to get the portraits, etc and then endless GRifts ... just not fun anymore!

News Comments > FIFA 18 Kicks Off
2. Re: FIFA 18 Kicks Off Sep 30, 2017, 04:19 Mac

Neilsouth wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 11:06:
Utter waste of money, the amount of Fifa games I see for 50p-1 at charity shops and boot fairs because people want rid of em and paid the same price as they did today! Only Fifa 17 was like 10 or so this last year :/

Agree with the point - basically the same game year after year with team updates. The pain with PC gaming is that we are now paying the same as console prices, but we cant even give our games away to charity when we have finished with them ...

News Comments > WWE 2K18 Season Pass Details
1. Re: WWE 2K18 Season Pass Details Sep 27, 2017, 12:22 Mac

How about they just finish the game and release it then rather than charging more and more for the joy of getting a complete game?  

News Comments > Intel's "Best Gaming Processor Ever"
10. Re: Intel's Sep 25, 2017, 13:26 Mac

Still waiting for a reason to upgrade my 2500k ...

Joy of games being developed for out of date consoles - the needs on a PC only increase slowly!

News Comments > Diablo III Introducing Challenge Rifts
3. Re: Diablo III Introducing Challenge Rifts Jun 17, 2017, 09:24 Mac

Wallshadows wrote on Jun 17, 2017, 09:12:
The breadth of build variety in Diablo III is vast

Gave me a good chuckle.

The bredth of build is huge, the problem is that only 1 or 2 per class are actually viable ... everyone goes cookie cutter for this very reason!

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics
8. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics Jun 2, 2017, 04:00 Mac

Diablo 3 is a far better game now than at launch. However, the end game still stinks ... just grinding GRifts, the odd bounty run to get materials, and normal Rifts for Keys so you can do more GRifts just isn't fun ...

Seasons are okay, and do get me back to play - but I have no inclination to carry on once I have comlpeted the Season journey. Just sit back and wait 2 months + for the next season. They should look at PoE for how to do seasons, and short sharp challenges.

They also need to seriously review the end game - just grinding GRifts over and over is just not fun!

News Comments > Mafia III Free Content Update
4. Re: Mafia III Free Content Update Dec 22, 2016, 04:25 Mac

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 20:34:
I'm hoping this game goes on a rather severe sale tomorrow, it looks like a lot of fun at $9.99 or so.

It's available in a lot of places (G2A, CDKeys, etc) for less...

192 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo