Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Todd

Real Name Todd   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Caladell
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 25, 2007, 00:55
Total Comments 324 (Amateur)
User ID 43791

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2010, 22:34 Caladell

Speaking of Risen, I just got that at a great price. Saw it was on sale at Direct2Drive for $15 bucks, and ordered it. Ended up being one of the every 5 orders, so got it for free
Haven't played it much yet, but it seems pretty good.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Steam Client
1. Re: New Steam Client Aug 30, 2010, 21:32 Caladell

Update is kinda wonky for me. I have no connection to friends or anything. Trying to sign in to add Dead Rising 2 to my wishlist is telling me incorrect login as well. Ugh  

News Comments > Need for Speed World Open Beta
7. Re: Need for Speed World Open Beta Jul 2, 2010, 23:07 Caladell

Yeah, it's worth trying, but it's not really that special. It looks decent, controls well, but just feels kinda 'blah'. Is this going to be F2P? If so, it'd be cool to play every once in a while, but I definitely don't see myself playing it a ton.  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale, Day 5
4. Re: Steam Sale Jun 28, 2010, 23:54 Caladell

Alright, Prez....damnit. You made me get it. I wondered about it ever since it came out, but now with your comment and that low of a price, I decided, why not?  

News Comments > Alien Breed: Impact Demo and Pre-Purchases
19. Re: Alien Breed: Impact Demo and Pre-Purchases May 29, 2010, 17:27 Caladell

I don't understand the complaints about the controls or gameplay either. I found the controls to be quite good. Controls just like Nation Red. Gameplay is quite fun too. I'll be picking this one up  

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2010, 13:47 Caladell

Anyone bought from Microsoft's Games on Demand? I haven't, and while that's a good price for RFG, I'm kinda wary of buying there. When I get a new computer will I be able to put it on that one? Tried searching the site, but didn't see anything talking about that.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2010, 10:13 Caladell

Using Firefox here, and those MONSTER headlines are just not going away. They kinda scare me a bit, really
edit:
Ok, just a simple restart of the browser fixed it. Odd though. Never seen that before

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Demo
39. Re: Just Cause 2 Demo Mar 5, 2010, 01:03 Caladell

Really enjoying this one. It's actually better than I was expecting. I had a feeling that I would be disappointed like I was with Mercenaries 2.
I'm also quite surprised at just how well it runs on my system. I have a P4 3.2, with only 2gigs of ram and an 8800GTS. 1440x900, with not really any of the 'fancy' stuff on, and while it's not super smooth, it runs considerably well.

News Comments > Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Released
5. Re: Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Released Feb 25, 2010, 17:48 Caladell

Question about the DLC's for this game. Is it like other games/expansion packs where you need to get each one for all of them to work? Or can I skip the others and just get this one?  

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Feb 23, 2010, 23:45 Caladell

There's a demo for it on Steam. I had checked it out, and thought it was pretty cool. Didn't have the money for it at the time, but maybe I'll take advantage of that sale now.  

News Comments > New Steam Beta
15. Re: New Steam Beta Feb 23, 2010, 23:42 Caladell

Yep, redownloading Tales of Valor and Opposing Fronts. No biggie I suppose, but still rather annoying. Store doesn't work at all, nor does the community page. Next to the little store icon, it says testshell-error
UI looks really nice though; I'm quite impressed with it. As has been said, it's been needed for quite some time.

News Comments > Amnesia: The Dark Descent Revealed
12. Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent Revealed Feb 22, 2010, 00:35 Caladell

Ok, as an update to my last comment on here, I tried out both Penumbra demos and was totally impressed.
I know I had played a demo for it before though. Maybe it was an earlier demo or maybe even a tech demo. I just remember that I didn't care for it. It was completely different from the demo that's available now.
At any rate, I'll probably pick up Penumbra to play while waiting for this.

News Comments > Amnesia: The Dark Descent Revealed
4. Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent Revealed Feb 20, 2010, 18:18 Caladell

I had tried the first Penumbra demo, and really didn't care for it at all, so never really followed this dev. I did hear good stuff about Penumbra though.
Anyway, just checked out the site and the vid, and preordered. This game looks really cool. And $16 seems like a steal.
Looking forward to this now, and I'm also downloading the two Penumbra demos. Figure I'll give that another chance.

News Comments > Metro 2033 Story Trailer
6. Re: Metro 2033 Story Trailer Jan 8, 2010, 19:36 Caladell

Wow, looks pretty damn good. Definitely one to keep an eye on!  

News Comments > Save Your WoW Patches
5. No subject Oct 18, 2008, 23:25 Caladell

Check your wow folder. My updates are in there. And beware-this patch moved where it's installed. Friggin weird.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 DIPRIP
6. No subject Mar 8, 2008, 13:26 Caladell

This is pretty cool, but for some reason it really stutters here and there, while other Source games and mods run great on my system. Great idea for the mod though, and I'm looking forward to playing it more.

News Comments > Tarr Chronicles Demo
3. No subject Sep 19, 2007, 12:29 Caladell

Hmm. Worked fine for me, and it seems to be a pretty cool space sim. Graphics are nice, combat is fast, and there's quite a bit of ship customization to it.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Beta Signups
18. No subject Sep 17, 2007, 14:46 Caladell

Nothing to do with Hellgate, but just saw that Fileplanet has beta signups for Crysis MP. I know a lot of people don't like FP, but I'm downloading it now.

News Comments > Napoleon in Italy Announced
3. No subject Sep 17, 2007, 14:15 Caladell

IDIOT!

News Comments > Hellgate: London Beta Signups
1. No subject Sep 17, 2007, 10:57 Caladell

Hmm. I'm thinking I won't even sign up for this. Just too many things about this game annoy me. When I first heard about it, it sounded cool, but now...

I think I'll pass on this one altogether

324 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo