Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5133 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 22:24 NKD

Paranoid Jack wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 22:09:
Boy that escalated quickly....

I'd say it peaked when God failed to save those 26 worshippers.

The solution to the toxicity of identity politics surely isn't to add white identity politics to the mix.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 22:01 NKD

SirKnight wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 21:24:
All things happen according to His plan. It is not our job to be expected to understand it. We don't know everything and the future like He does. He never does anything evil, that is Satan's doing..

Jesus H.W. Christ not another one of you guys...

Which is it? Everything is his plan, including all the evil in the world, or nothing he does is evil? Is he all powerful, or is Satan in charge? You call Cutter a complete nut job, which to be fair, he is, but you don't have much room to talk.

If the Christian god exists, he's a son of a bitch not worthy of being worshipped by the lowliest of sinners.

The solution to the toxicity of identity politics surely isn't to add white identity politics to the mix.

News Comments > Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S.
1. Re: Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S. Nov 7, 2017, 20:01 NKD

S H A R K C A R D S  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 7, 2017, 20:00 NKD

OpticNerve wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 18:58:
Humanity's fucked up the world enough as it is and our civilization is run and controlled by greedy, corrupt, and tribal war-mongers who will never come together to save our own asses if it comes down to it.

A lot less greedy, corrupt, and tribal than we were 1000, or 100 years ago at least.

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 19:56 NKD

Well they've got all the time in the world since the fucker is dead.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 7, 2017, 19:53 NKD

Twitter to expand 280-character tweets.

Can't they wait until late January 2021 to do this? Please?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Landscaping Drama...Rand Paul Nov 7, 2017, 19:03 NKD

NegaDeath wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 18:23:

Bah gawd, that man has a family!

As Ayn Rand is my witness, he's broken in half!!! Stop the damn match!

15. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 14:13 NKD

wtf_man wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 12:32:
So, your assumption is that there arenít best qualified people in our country own country?

Sorry, I donít buy that.

We couldn't even find a "best qualified person" to be our President. If the law allowed us, we could probably have found someone better qualified just about anywhere. I'm guessing Somalia has a lot of candidates better than the current holder of the office.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 7, 2017, 14:03 NKD

Don't worry, the Republicans will do everything they can to keep CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN COAL going. Subsidies, tax breaks, whatever. Then slap all kinds of regulation and limitations on green energy sources, while claiming to be against regulation.

Funny how those Libertarian ideals go out the fucking window when their base needs a hand out.

News Comments > Get Watch_Dogs for Free
11. Re: Get Watch_Dogs for Free Nov 7, 2017, 14:01 NKD

Dash wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 06:22:
Yay free ga... wait.. oh. UPlay. hm... Hah. Nope.

Could be worse. Could be Steam.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 7, 2017, 13:58 NKD

I was wondering what that YouTube article was about, and it's just that weird Finger Family shit. It's just click/view farming with random stupid characters and a nursery rhyme. And it's only disturbing to adults because we find all kinds of kids stuff unnatural and unsettling because we're applying adult experiences and reasoning to them.

The article is ridiculous as fuck. It's not child abuse.

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 11:27:
Ah, good old youtube. Child abuse? That's only 1 of 670 different criminal things that youtube facilitates and never does anything about

What are some of the other things?

9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 11:28 NKD

It's funny how some people are all about hiring the best person for the job until it becomes inconvenient. They don't like "diversity hires" or affirmative action, or really any kind of hiring that looks at anything except pure merit and qualifications.

But when hiring the best person for the job often means hiring someone from another country, suddenly it's not fair.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 15:35 NKD

And now we have Cutter parroting white supremacist talking points. Not for the first time I might add.

For anyone who hasn't played Watch_Doge 1, it appears to be free to add to your UPlay catalog at the moment.

News Comments > Steam Win10 Usage Dips; Win7 Surges
1. Re: Steam Win10 Usage Dips; Win7 Surges Nov 6, 2017, 10:26 NKD

Interesting that China has so much lower Windows 10 adoption.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 5, 2017, 21:58 NKD

Creston wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 13:05:
It doesn't matter what Equifax does or doesn't do about that, it matters what the FTC will do.

Oh wait, the FTC just takes a bribe and shuts the fuck up, like the rest of our government.

Do you mean the SEC? The SEC are kind of strict on insider trading. Ask Martha Stewart. If insider trading happened, they'll likely find out about it and do something.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 5, 2017, 21:51 NKD

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 14:01:
Well, one thing is for sure: The human sheep of this planet are very much alive and kicking!

Yeah look at all these sheeple buying Football Manager 2018. They certainly aren't a distinguished and intelligent fedora-wielder such as yourself.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony publisherís marketing. But because, I am enlightened by my superior taste in video games." CJ_Parker 2017

News Comments > 3D Realms Build Game Beta Testing
3. Re: 3D Realms Build Game Beta Testing Nov 5, 2017, 12:14 NKD

I don't even know where my DOS disks are anymore...also I don't have a floppy drive.  

News Comments > On PUBG Cheating
2. Re: On PUBG Cheating Nov 5, 2017, 12:08 NKD

I can count the online PC games that I don't routinely run into a bunch of cheaters on one hand. Game developers seem to have lost the battle vs. cheat creators.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Nov 5, 2017, 00:50 NKD

Reality Distortion Field!  

17. Re: Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 00:21 NKD

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 23:37:
NKD wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 23:09:
I have a hard time

With everything because you're such a fucking tool.

You're pretty triggered tonight, snowflake!

5133 Comments. 257 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo