Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5767 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
20. Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 14:40 NKD

Timmeh wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:19:

Good point... but the democrats love them some Chinese communism,... so its always possible we could see that added here. its probably a hate crime.

If you use a cheat in a game against someone of a non white race.. is that a hate crime?

You might laugh or scorn this... but... it aint that far fetched as crazy as the left is.

I don't know about the cheating, but your retarded ass posts are probably a violation of the Geneva Convention.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Democrats are just one vote shy of restoring net neutrality. Jan 16, 2018, 11:29 NKD

Unfortunately this won't pass the House unless they wait for it to flip in November. And even then I doubt Trump signs it.

Then again Trump may sign it just to pretend he's doing work.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2018, 11:11 NKD

Kid was afraid of getting an injection so the parents didn't take him to the doctor until he was already hallucinating and convulsing. Can't imagine what it's like to beat yourself up over that...  

News Comments > PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated]
3. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XV Next Month; Specs Jan 16, 2018, 10:57 NKD

Hells yeah. Maybe one day we'll get Windows versions of these the same time as the console releases. Of course the benefit to this is that by the time it hits PC you get all the DLC.  

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
3. Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 10:54 NKD

aka_STEVE wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 10:49:
I find it interesting that they can get such cooperation from China in the 1st place....

Though, what exactly is the penalty for cheating in a videogame over there ? A $10 fine , an hour in jail or something heftier ? "LIFE" ?

Online games with a presence in China usually have their Chinese operations run by a local company. They have some protectionist laws in place that require it, or something like that. In this case, Tencent, who are worth like half a trillion dollars. They no doubt have enormous pull with Chinese government.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 16, 2018, 01:35 NKD

GothicWizard wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 00:23:
I look forward to the day when someone close to you dies and are greeted by jokes and a cavalier attitude.

Wow... you look forward to someone close to them dying because they made a gallows joke about the Cranberries song "Zombie"? That's pretty grim, dude.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2018, 22:49 NKD

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 15, 2018, 19:44:
While things are certainly better than they were -- the lack of progress is really quite astounding and not understood by many/most of the white population. States are still passing laws and changing voting rules which have been proved in a court of law to be racially motivated against minorities. And then there are the actions of clowns like Joe Arpaio, which are more common than most are willing to admit. The amount of progress we've made in the last 50 years is maybe 25-50% of what needs to be accomplished. It is going to be a long, hard road.

It's really unfortunate the number of people who think racism and discrimination are no longer an issue. You can't work on solving a problem if a good portion of the population won't admit it exists. It's now an acceptable mainstream opinion to be against civil rights and anti-discrimination laws because they "harm freedom of association" and "the problem they fix doesn't exist anymore."

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2018, 13:26 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 15, 2018, 13:17:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dolores-oriordan-the-cranberries-singer-dead-at-46-w515435

I found myself thinking that's much too young.

Very sad. Her children are about the same age as me and my siblings were when my dad passed. I know she suffered from mental illness in the past, I hope this wasn't related to that...

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2018, 12:55 NKD

First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 15, 2018, 12:39 NKD

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Ashit Pie will get to the bottom of this.  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
8. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jan 14, 2018, 18:52 NKD

I'm just glad Trump was golfing as per usual, or North Korea would be a nuclear wasteland and Seoul would be levelled by artillery.

Or maybe everyone would have started hurling nukes and we'd all be fucked!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
13. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 14, 2018, 12:23 NKD

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 10:14:
NKD wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 18:03:

Why do they allow so many fucking loudmouth conservative trolls? They are doing liberal bias wrong. (I use the term conservative loosely. I don't think there are any actual conservatives in America anymore.)

There's plenty of conservatives.

Are there? Last I checked the "conservatives" in this country are all about big government when it's propping up dying industries in red states, enforcing Christian morality on people, or unleashing drones on the Middle East like a swarm of angry bees. And they looove to run the deficit up just as much as any liberal.

Yeah, libertarians exist, but they have no political influence in the mainstream.

"Conservative" in the US is just a misnomer for "Evangelical."

News Comments > ESA Rebukes President Trump
197. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 14, 2018, 02:45 NKD

Quboid wrote on Jan 14, 2018, 01:09:
Verno wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 13:44:
"truth weather" is the new catchphrase of this thread

I don't think this can be stressed enough BTW. This is truth weather you millennial morons get it or not. Really makes you think.

Truth weather is the thing to blame for the climate change hoax.

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 13, 2018, 21:37 NKD

Saboth wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 20:21:
Red886 wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 13:19:
Twitter is not apolitical. Its management has a strong liberal bias.

Simply comes with the territory. You won't find many Trump supporters in Silicon Valley or institutions of higher learning.

You can find plenty in your local church, police department, or Gamergate meetup though.

MrBone wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 19:51:
@NKD, I assume your vulgar post was meant to be ironic? Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Not really but I can see why you'd think that. Blue's doesn't have a liberal bias in management, or any bias at all, and I don't post on Twitter. It's a legitimate question. If Twitter has such a liberal bias, why did it take some wildly offensive conservatroll like Milo so long to get banned?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2018, 18:19 NKD

We need some better laws to cover this type of activity. It's become too common and existing laws don't really give prosecutors much they can do to make a case.  

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 13, 2018, 18:03 NKD

Red886 wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 13:19:
Twitter is not apolitical. Its management has a strong liberal bias.

Why do they allow so many fucking loudmouth conservative trolls? They are doing liberal bias wrong. (I use the term conservative loosely. I don't think there are any actual conservatives in America anymore.)

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2018, 16:04 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 13:36:
Hawaii residents received an emergency phone message this morning:

MISSILE INBOUND. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Probably a hack, but that will get you out of bed in the morning.

Is there even any shelter in Hawaii? It's not like they have basements, or anywhere to flee to?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 13, 2018, 12:28 NKD

Bit of an overreaction...  

170. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jan 12, 2018, 23:26 NKD

Quboid wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 23:04:

I do, and I know of no group so comprehensively - and conveniently - misinformed about Europe as right-wing Americans.

American right wingers think they know Europe better then Europeans. Thinking it's some hellhole where you get raped to death by a Muslim every time you walk out the door is their favorite thing to believe. Nevermind that natural-born Americans are much more prolific rapists than immigrants. If I had the money to get set up in some decent place in Europe, I'd move in a heartbeat. The normalization of Trump and the lack of any consequences for anything he does pretty much signals to me that this country is finished.

162. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 22:15 NKD

Globalism and open borders and global warming are all about profit and control.

Is there a side that isn't about profit and control? Last I checked control was inevitable, profit comes along for the ride, and it was all about who you want it going to.

5767 Comments. 289 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo