Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5582 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jan 19, 2018, 21:14 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 19, 2018, 20:21:
I can't find the link of mama rhinoceros

Did you check your mom's Instagram???

...sorry... lol

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 19, 2018, 10:55 NKD

Spying on Americans is the one thing both parties can agree on.  

5. Re: Into the Black Jan 19, 2018, 09:16 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 19, 2018, 08:57:
Nvrmnd

Busted!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2018, 09:13 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 21:53:
I remember being pretty young (7? 8?) and thinking: if the Christians have a god, and the Greeks had gods, and the Hindus have gods, and the Egyptians had gods, and the Vikings had gods, who's right? It was about then I pretty much lost interest in religion.

Same thing for me. Though, I was raised "Christian" but I never really spent a lot of time thinking about it. Once I was old enough to give a shit, I was quick to realize that even if one of the religions of the world was the "right" one, how could I know which one that was?

Anyway, religion is fading away, particularly in the West. Just look at how much it has eroded in the last 100 years. There are more atheists than ever before. The people who aren't atheists are less devout and often don't even attend services. Some people are only religious in that they claim a religion, but don't make any real efforts to practice. I.e. Christians who don't pray regularly, read the Bible, or attend church. (The majority of Christians.)

And even among the devout, scripture has been reinterpreted, or straight up ignored, to be more marketable to the public. So being devout isn't even what it used to be.

That being said, KX is a super-positive, kind person, and I imagine that part of that is being a JW.

More likely in spite of being a JW. It is a doomsday cult, after all, that believes horrific suffering is coming to all non-believers, and soon.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 19, 2018, 04:03 NKD

MrBone wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 20:22:
NKD wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 11:28:
Wonder who that Harley Barber chick voted for...

She voted for Hillary, but was letdown by guys like you. Oh well, maybe next time.

That was a sarcastic question. This girl was already known to be a vocal Trump supporter. Not surprising. No one who is that racist is going to vote for Hillary "Identity Politics" Clinton.

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 18, 2018, 12:50 NKD

Creston wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 12:23:
I can't click that at work, but how many people fapped once they learned (erroneously) that nukes were coming?

I mean, I guess fapping one last time beats having to play the truly unfun version of Fallout that awaits you...

Fapping actually dropped off by 77% during the time between the warning and the retraction. Then it went up to 44% above average immediately after. I guess people opted to go round up all their bottlecaps and 10mm ammo.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 18, 2018, 11:28 NKD

Wonder who that Harley Barber chick voted for...  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 18, 2018, 11:23 NKD

I actually had to click that VTech link just to see why the fuck they had a lab for fondling kids. Fucking weird. Turns out it's a British slang for tablet?  

News Comments > Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel
4. Re: Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel Jan 18, 2018, 11:18 NKD

Prez wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 11:13:
This is why we can't have nice things. Electronic Arts is why. EA is why we can't have nice things. FUCK EA.

Wow you can't just blurt out controversial opinions like that without a trigger warning dude.

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 17, 2018, 11:46 NKD

Creston wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 10:35:
Does anyone know if Ron Wyden has any ambition / ability to run for President? Because I would vote for him in a heartbeat.

I don't think he's made any mention of it. He's been in the Senate a long time and seems comfortable there. He's very popular in Oregon. Frankly I think he's more valuable in the Senate. One of the most hardcore pro-privacy guys.

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 16, 2018, 21:12 NKD

10 year old me really wants this.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 16, 2018, 21:10 NKD

That menu... lol. It's literally just some unsorted links on a web interface.  

News Comments > Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales
3. Re: Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales Jan 16, 2018, 21:07 NKD

Still looking for my USB stick with like a million USD of bitcoin on it. Fuck I'm a moron. Never thought cryptocurrency was gonna take off. Figured it would get regulated out of existence :p  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 16, 2018, 19:00 NKD

If it's a legitimate app bug, the body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.  

10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 16, 2018, 14:54 NKD

Kajetan wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:40:
NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:29:
Then again Trump may sign it just to pretend he's doing work.
Trump wants to win, so he WILL sign it to pretend he has won. This man is very easy to read.

Yeah. One of the mistakes regular Republican voters make is that they think Trump is a Republican, or at least a conservative. He is neither.

This is a guy who is absolutely not ideological. He doesn't hold a single belief that he's not willing to flush down the toilet when it becomes convenient to do so. He was buddies with the Clintons until he needed to not be their buddy in order to win the election. He thinks you're the worst until he needs something from you, then you're the best and he agrees with you in all things. Trump cares about the greater glory of Trump, and nothing else. Yes, right now pandering to the alt-right is his best bet, but there's no loyalty there.

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
20. Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 14:40 NKD

Timmeh wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:19:

Good point... but the democrats love them some Chinese communism,... so its always possible we could see that added here. its probably a hate crime.

If you use a cheat in a game against someone of a non white race.. is that a hate crime?

You might laugh or scorn this... but... it aint that far fetched as crazy as the left is.

I don't know about the cheating, but your retarded ass posts are probably a violation of the Geneva Convention.

5. Re: Democrats are just one vote shy of restoring net neutrality. Jan 16, 2018, 11:29 NKD

Unfortunately this won't pass the House unless they wait for it to flip in November. And even then I doubt Trump signs it.

Then again Trump may sign it just to pretend he's doing work.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2018, 11:11 NKD

Kid was afraid of getting an injection so the parents didn't take him to the doctor until he was already hallucinating and convulsing. Can't imagine what it's like to beat yourself up over that...  

News Comments > PC FINAL FANTASY XV in March; Specs [Updated]
3. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XV Next Month; Specs Jan 16, 2018, 10:57 NKD

Hells yeah. Maybe one day we'll get Windows versions of these the same time as the console releases. Of course the benefit to this is that by the time it hits PC you get all the DLC.  

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
3. Re: Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested Jan 16, 2018, 10:54 NKD

aka_STEVE wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 10:49:
I find it interesting that they can get such cooperation from China in the 1st place....

Though, what exactly is the penalty for cheating in a videogame over there ? A $10 fine , an hour in jail or something heftier ? "LIFE" ?

Online games with a presence in China usually have their Chinese operations run by a local company. They have some protectionist laws in place that require it, or something like that. In this case, Tencent, who are worth like half a trillion dollars. They no doubt have enormous pull with Chinese government.

5582 Comments. 280 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo