Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5848 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 4, 2018, 04:47 NKD

Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2018, 19:41:
Hopefully the US military runs FAR FAR AWAY.

Microsoft can't make ANYTHING that doesn't fucking crash. Do not infest the military with their shit.

Maybe it's for the best. The drones will crash into the side of a mountain instead of firing a missile at a school bus full of kids in Yemen.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PhysX Now Open Source
9. Re: PhysX Now Open Source Dec 4, 2018, 04:45 NKD

The PhysX cards were dead on arrival, and it had nothing to do with nvidia, and everything to do with the architecture of both AMD and Nvidia cards being excellent for just doing physics on GPU.

A separate card was never going to catch on, regardless of what Nvidia did. A purpose built physics card would just be a crippled version of a mainstream GPU anyway.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Dec 3, 2018, 22:20 NKD

Checks and balances don't work when they are optional and done at the discretion of the people who need to be checked.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Symphony Announced
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Symphony Announced Dec 3, 2018, 22:18 NKD

Genesys wrote on Dec 3, 2018, 22:05:
Will it include a guy backstage to shout "Hey, Ezio!" every few minutes?

Malaka

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2018, 19:12 NKD

Creston wrote on Dec 2, 2018, 18:10:
For those who are interested, JC4 is 23% on GMG for the pre-order right now. All versions.

*tethers Creston to a cow and attaches a rocket booster*

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 1, 2018, 23:26 NKD

Evidently Marvel/Disney was blindsided by the cancellation so it looks like it's Netflix.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2018, 23:17 NKD

Very disappointed to hear that Neil deGrasse Tyson is the latest creepy predator caught up in the #MeToo stuff. He's my favorite science educator. I hope it all turns out to be bullshit, but with three accusations it seems unlikely.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2018, 15:31 NKD

I'll always remember HW, not for any of his policies I didn't like, or the ones I did like, or even for giving us Dubya, but as being the last POTUS we had before it all turned into a reality TV show.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Dec 1, 2018, 15:30 NKD

Getting a DUI while asleep, that takes some real effort. (Or lack thereof)  

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Nov 30, 2018, 22:51 NKD

Asmodai wrote on Nov 30, 2018, 18:57:
I'm a giant fucking asshole so adding a better reporting system would ruin my enjoyment of yelling profanities and slurs at other players.

Sorry to hear that?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
10. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 30, 2018, 09:36 NKD

Acleacius wrote on Nov 29, 2018, 21:53:
Wtf, orange has an airport...orange? fking orange? Do you have any idea how backwoods this place is? It's on a swamp where people get drunk, go swimming, then get eaten by alligators. An airport on a swamp?

Orange County, CA. John Wayne Airport. Southeast corner of Los Angeles metro area.

Also who names their kid that or makes fun of a kid for their name, besides other kids?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: etc. Nov 29, 2018, 21:56 NKD

Eirikrautha wrote on Nov 29, 2018, 21:36:
Does an artist's personal opinions or behavior invalidate their art?

Isn't that answer going to be different for everyone? Some people will be able to enjoy someones art despite whatever objectionable things they've done or said, others will have their enjoyment ruined by it.

There's really not much anyone can do about it. Some people can compartmentalize like that, others cannot.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Nov 29, 2018, 21:34 NKD

Speaking of final entries. Daredevil just joined Luke Cage and Iron Fist on the cancellation pile. Unknown whether we'll even see the final seasons of Jessica Jones or Punisher.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: etc. Nov 29, 2018, 16:24 NKD

Flatline wrote on Nov 29, 2018, 16:09:
What is it about being an online personality that necessitates that you act like a racist, sexist, or antisemitic?

It's an easy way to rack up a bunch of followers. Even if you don't believe what you're saying, spewing a bunch of edgy shit attracts children and manchildren like flies to cow shit.

News Comments > Obsidian Countdown
5. Re: Obsidian Countdown Nov 28, 2018, 20:22 NKD

Taking bets on whether it will be a card game or a battle royale game.  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Legal Fallout?
38. Re: Fallout 76 Legal Fallout? Nov 27, 2018, 19:31 NKD

Creston wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 16:37:
I still say that THIS is the main reason why they refused to put the game on Steam. So they wouldn't have to give refunds for what they knew was an underbaked piece of shit.

I concur. It's possible back when that decision was made they already knew that what they had wasn't gonna go over to well.

4. Re: Into the Black Nov 27, 2018, 19:29 NKD

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 19:14:
The newest image from InSight!

Mars is flat!

News Comments > Starsiege Tribes Turns 20 This Week
3. Re: Starsiege Tribes Turns 20 This Week Nov 27, 2018, 11:08 NKD

Shazbot!  

5. Re: Into the Black Nov 27, 2018, 03:27 NKD

Armengar wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 03:09:
Duna is ok to land on but too rocky for base building. I always preferred eve as a challenge. That place is brutal with stock. I wonder what mods NASA runs, im playing with interstellar at the moment, great fun.....

I could never get into Interstellar. I usually play with the Near Future and USI mods, along with the usual miscellaneous crap like Kerbal Engineer etc.

I usually land on Duna 2nd, after Minmus, when I'm playing with the stock star system.

3. Re: Into the Black Nov 27, 2018, 00:42 NKD

It's too bad science is a bunch of lies from the pit of Hell designed to deceive us and keep us away from the Lord...

or so I've been told.

5848 Comments. 293 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo