Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5308 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2017, 02:27 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 02:18:

Achievement Acquired: Faith in Humanity.

Bruh nearly half of those people voted for a child molester because the opponent had a (D) after his name. Faith in humanity might be going a bit too far.

Citizen of the United Shitholes of America
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released
4. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 13, 2017, 01:10 NKD

They also front loaded most of the good vehicles and shit this time. (they keep some content locked to be released weekly for free).

I had stocked up a bunch of money after the last update and now I've spent like 2/3rds of it just buying the new vehicles and the new facility.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Giveaway Underway
14. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Giveaway Underway Dec 12, 2017, 01:41 NKD

I really enjoyed Rogue. The main story is kind of short, and the protagonist is just kind of okay. Certainly better than Connor or Arno. The Naval combat is more or less identical to Black Flag so if you enjoyed that part you'll enjoy it.

The main problem Rogue has, without getting into any specific spoilers, is that the Assassins are very out of character and unreasonable after the end of the first act. It's almost as if the main character has slipped into the mirror universe on the way back from the previous mission.

The main characters responses to this are quite understandable, but why the Assassins are so out of character is never really adequately addressed.

Also Haytham Kenway shows up in Rogue, and he's probably my favorite character in the series. I wish he had gotten his own full game.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Dec 12, 2017, 00:50 NKD

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 22:10:
NKD wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 21:43:
How to get yourself on the no fly list.

Self Entitled White Elitist Bitch.

I dunno about all that. I think she's Cuban, judging by her skin tone, last name. And the tattoo next to her eye looks like gang ink, so I don't know about elitist...

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Dec 11, 2017, 21:46 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 18:23:
NKD wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 14:11:
I don't understand how this is inappropriate...
I love me some camel-toe as much as the next red-blooded amurican, but I think the issue is the men all look smooth in the nether regions. Now if the membrum virile was clearly defined under those tighty whities, it would be fare trade.

Maybe the men are wearing a cup? Gotta protect your junk in the postapocalypse or whatever the story is in this game...

Just say no to vulva shaming!

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Dec 11, 2017, 21:45 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 18:23:
NKD wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 14:11:
I love me some camel-toe as much as the next red-blooded amurican, but I think the issue is the men all look smooth in the nether regions. Now if the membrum virile was clearly defined under those tighty whities, it would be fare trade.

Maybe the men are wearing a cup? Gotta protect your junk in the postapocalypse or whatever the story is in this game...

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2017, 21:43 NKD

How to get yourself on the no fly list.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 11, 2017, 14:11 NKD

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Dec 11, 2017, 07:19 NKD

Chromius wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 09:46:

That is exactly what I thought. Why have a writer with dismal series ratings and use them again and expect different results?

Um, I think placing the blame for those series on one of many writers is a bit much. The issues the Marvel Netflix series have are a bit higher up the food chain. I imagine Netflix probably didn't pull her name out of a hat...

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
9. Re: Sunday Metaverse Dec 11, 2017, 04:20 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 21:22:
Cutter wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 19:34:
A 6 year makes 11 million bucks a year playing with toys? Are you fucking kidding me? That's it, I'm going to start a Youtube channel of me doing nothing but sitting in a chair scratching my balls. See how many million that nets me.

0 millions, unfortunately. That kid is adorable. Pretty sure you're not.

Maybe Cutter could make bank by threatening to post videos of himself unless people pay him a ransom.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 9, 2017, 08:31 NKD

The biggest lie "free market" advocates don't want to admit to. The idea that consumers can police corporate behavior. They insist on this despite the fact that without strict regulation (and even sometimes WITH), corporations can simply scrub their public image, hide their malfeasance, and get an uncompetitive stranglehold on their industry.

At that point the "free market" choice is either take it in the ass, or go live in the woods.

News Comments > GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Next Week
1. Re: GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Next Week Dec 7, 2017, 21:33 NKD

Haha, them Shark Card sales really lit a fire under Rockstars asses. They haven't added a new heist since heists came out, because they said they were too expensive. Now they are adding a new heist AND some crazy shit with submarines and jetpacks and flying Deloreans and shit?  

News Comments > Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game
3. Re: Ubisoft Delays Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and a Third Game Dec 7, 2017, 21:28 NKD

I wonder if they are taking more time on the next AC game as well, like they did with Origins.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 7, 2017, 18:05 NKD

Pigeon wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 15:47:
I suppose when cars are autonomous and you don't have to account for the dumdum behind the wheel Skylines can be the premier traffic simulator

I wonder if the most effective intersection on a road of entirely self-driving cars would be a simple 4-way with no traffic signs or lights. The cars could coordinate and alter speed to weave between each other with as little slowdown as possible.

It would be absolutely pant-shittingly terrifying to actually be in the car though, even if it was safe...

News Comments > Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
1. Re: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator Dec 6, 2017, 09:30 NKD

Does this include Hillary Clinton's secret pizzeria pedophile ring? I've been assured that such a thing exists by very credible sources.  

News Comments > Shadow of War Adds Online Fighting Pits
1. Re: Shadow of War Adds Online Fighting Pits Dec 6, 2017, 05:07 NKD

On December 12 there is also a new higher difficulty mode being added, and another orc tribe.  

9. Re: Into the Black Dec 6, 2017, 01:54 NKD

This list is nothing but "I'm too hipster to like these things widely regarded as fantastic." I don't like the vast majority of the shit they listed, but it's not because they aren't masterpieces, it's because they just aren't my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't make some list and say they didn't deserve whatever accolades they received.

What really tells you whether something deserves its praise, is if people are still praising it 20 years later. And for those things that are more than 20 years old on this list, it's almost universally true.

Anyway, Cracked has fired all their paid employees as of a few days ago and is going to go under soon anyway, so we won't have to deal with the nosedive in quality that site has taken for much longer.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 6, 2017, 00:14 NKD

Smart money is the fake net neutrality opposition comments will be found to have come from Russian botnets.

Also it doesn't really matter because the FCC chairman doesn't care what anyone thinks in the first place.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 5, 2017, 17:56 NKD

Oh lord. Why do I suspect the article author is the one with the shitty Phenom II?  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 3, 2017, 17:30 NKD

128GB RAM modules... heh.

Makes me think back to when I got a 4MB RAM upgrade for my 486, taking it from 2MB to 6MB, and opening up a whole world of new games to me. I was pretty hyped, over 4 megabytes.

5308 Comments. 266 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo