Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5512 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Clicker Heroes 2 Early Access
5. Re: Clicker Heroes 2 Early Access Jul 18, 2018, 18:23 NKD

ItBurn wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 11:14:

This doesn't justify the price tag. Which game did you think cost more to make? Clicker Heroes 2, made by a studio of around 10 people using a very simple 2D engine? Or Hellblade, made by a studio of at least a hundred employees and using a complex 3D and physics engine with mocap and all that?

Prices are determined by what people are willing to pay, not by the cost to manufacture. If they are getting the sales numbers they want at the current price, they'll keep it. Otherwise they'll do a sale or price reduction very quickly.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Politicians to Livestream Games on Twitch
9. Re: Politicians to Livestream Games on Twitch Jul 18, 2018, 13:32 NKD

WaltC wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 11:19:
WaPo and NYT = Fake News Kings,imo.

I dunno, I'd say you're pretty high up on the rankings.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2018, 01:08 NKD

All Elon said was pedo (in response). Look it up in the dictionary, it simply means child.

Yeah that's what people mean when they call someone a pedo.......

He called him a pedo because he's some old dude probably in Thailand for child sex tourism.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2018, 23:28 NKD

Mr. Tact wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 22:00:
Jeff Bezos' net worth estimate broke $150 billion today -- I'd say that makes it a fairly "Prime" day for him...

Race to the first trillionaire..

17. Re: Witches, witches everywhere. Jul 16, 2018, 20:10 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 16, 2018, 18:03:
US officials charge NRA-linked DC resident with acting as Kremlin agent
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/russian-agent-conspiracy-guns-724470

So many witches to hunt, God Bless America and Mueller.

This is the best witch hunt I've ever seen. Usually they NEVER turn up witches. But this has more fucking witches than the entire series run of Charmed, combined with Sabrina and Bewitched.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jul 16, 2018, 11:13 NKD

Jesus H.W. Christ that Blue Whale shit is disturbing.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Refund Refusals
18. Re: Star Citizen Refund Refusals Jul 15, 2018, 16:13 NKD

loomy wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:52:
this is so stupid. you mean I can't take these nuts back to the gas station?

No but you can put these nuts in your mouth.

edaciousx wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:44:
you just want to blame conservatives for anything and everything, even if it literally has nothing to do with philosophical thought. I could probably say "typical libtard" but I hold myself to higher standards than you do apparently.

Don't worry, Cutter doesn't actually have any philosophy beyond "Whatever sounds good to me at the moment." Next week you'll see posts from him that have him coming off like an anarchocapitalist douchebag, then the week after that, a communist.

News Comments > Overwatch Toxicity Waning
16. Re: Overwatch Toxicity Waning Jul 15, 2018, 12:41 NKD

Wait am I misreading this? It's down TO 28.8%, or down BY 28.8%?

I sure as fuck hope 28% of players aren't abusive...

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
35. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 15, 2018, 02:19 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 14, 2018, 22:06:
NKD wrote on Jul 14, 2018, 21:43:
I re-iterate:

When is your boy Trump going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, Comet Ping Pong pizza, and perhaps also Hillary's emails?
You'll get nothing but crickets until the next airing of Hannity stirs up the dog.

In the meantime might I interest you in some Super Xtra Vitality Xtreme Male Bio Shield Superhanser
But act fast before the neomarxist brain police machine makes this essential product illegal.

God damn hanzers

33. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 14, 2018, 21:43 NKD

I re-iterate:

When is your boy Trump going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, Comet Ping Pong pizza, and perhaps also Hillary's emails?

22. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 14, 2018, 08:37 NKD

DangerDog wrote on Jul 14, 2018, 07:24:

Well it's 2018 and we're still talking about the election where she lost, so yeah it's kind of relevant.

How? Trump lied about "locking her up," and none of the shit you bring up is even being investigated or taken seriously by anyone, even in the Trump administration. She won't be running in 2020, almost certainly, or for any other elected office.

When is Trump going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich and Comet Ping Pong pizza?

18. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 14, 2018, 06:36 NKD

See? Homeboy can't shut the fuck up about Hillary Clinton and the election. Not even the general, but the primaries. Trump voters are literally the only people still talking about Hillary Clinton, they are obsessed. Also claiming Seth Rich was murdered for a "leak" that was 100% done by the GRU should be a complete disqualifier for being allowed to procreate.  

14. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 14, 2018, 02:26 NKD

What a crazy world we live in when conservatives are Russia's tiny dicked cuckolds.

You have impotent fools like DangerDog who downplay every bit of evidence, but won't admit that the real truth is that they don't care. Their guy won, it doesn't matter to them how it was done.

If there was a video recording of Vladimir Putin and Trump sitting in a room discussing how to steal the election, Trump would just call it fake news and his cultists would buy it. His approval rating wouldn't budge.

Reality doesn't matter anymore. The internet has destroyed any semblance of truth.

News Comments > James Ohlen Departs BioWare
6. Re: James Ohlen Departs BioWare Jul 13, 2018, 15:10 NKD

I thought Ohlen was still on SWTOR, not Anthem? But yeah 22 years at one company, man that's a long time. Looks like he's getting into making D&D sourcebooks. Sounds a lot less stressful.  

News Comments > Ronda Rousey WWE 2K19 Preorder Bonus
13. Re: Ronda Rousey WWE 2K19 Preorder Bonus Jul 11, 2018, 05:29 NKD

I don't watch MMA so I don't know much about her. The closest I get to MMA is hearing about it sometimes on Joe Rogan's podcast. I also haven't watched WWE in many years, but a lot of people used to come over to WWE from sports, including old school MMA fighters like Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.  

News Comments > Op Ed
19. Re: Op Ed Jul 10, 2018, 09:30 NKD

To Guild Wars 2 players: You are the most important thing to ArenaNet.

Uhh... is that bad? They are the ones keeping the lights on for fuck's sake. Meanwhile there are a ton of hungry young writers waiting in the wings to replace these stooges.

No employer is going to "go to bat" for an employee who pisses off their entire customer base.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 8, 2018, 09:31 NKD

Nazi paraphernalia is still being sold on Amazon, report finds.

Look, Space Captain has to make a living somehow...

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 7, 2018, 20:04 NKD

It's too bad that it's so easy to brainwash people into thinking that environmental protection is bad. All you have to say is "JOB KILLING REGULATION" and they are on board.

But try and explain the science of climate change and the risks and as soon as you get to periods of time longer than 10 years, they fall asleep.

News Comments > Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat
70. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 20:42 NKD

Squirmer wrote on Jul 6, 2018, 18:34:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 6, 2018, 17:17:
Nobody banded together to get her fired.
Yes they did. Within hours this had become the biggest controversy in the game's history. Does a dev snapping at someone on Twitter really justify that? This blew up into something so big only because people turned this into a battle in their anti-feminism war.

If you say something shitty and broadcast it to thousands of people, you can't be surprised when they all get mad at you. It's not like everyone got together in some huge conspiracy. It was a lot of people, all pissed off for various reasons, acting on their own. You had the people who were after her because she was a loud annoying feminist, you had people who were already watching her because of shitty things she previously said, and you had the GW2 players who are already upset because of a long content drought.

Does she deserve to be dogpiled? No, but that's an inevitable side effect of shouting shit that will get people mad at the top of your lungs from the highest mountain. I don't go to the local motorcycle club hangout and start yelling about how Trump is a Nazi, because I don't want to be beaten to death by low IQ Trump supporters. Similarly people shouldn't attack their employers customers under their own name on the Internet in front of thousands of people.

How many companies do you know that would keep somebody on after they snapped at a customer? Now how many companies do you know that would keep somebody on after they snapped at a customer in front of thousands of other customers?

News Comments > Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat
45. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 17:20 NKD

Anyone who is nasty to customers should rightly be fired. Particularly since the person she blew up at wasn't even being rude or doing anything wrong.

Plus given her past tweets and being (apparently) a really shitty human being, she was likely on her third strike at ArenaNet and this was just the final straw.

5512 Comments. 276 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo