Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NKD

Real Name NKD   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NKD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2007, 17:05
Total Comments 5855 (Guru)
User ID 43041

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 17, 2018, 19:33 NKD

Bard wrote on Dec 17, 2018, 16:14:
The distraction from the contents of Hillary's emails continues.

LOL. Remind me again how many indictments and convictions were obtained through the 6 years of "but what about her emails?" Also remind me what office Hillary Clinton is running for that we should give a fuck?

"Why investigate the corruption of the President when you can spend decades looking at the emails of an old retired lady?"

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Free Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Stream Testers
14. Re: Free Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Stream Testers Dec 16, 2018, 04:13 NKD

I tried this out when it first came online and it was actually fairly decent. Decent quality, latency low enough that I could parry attacks just fine. The problem was it was using quite a bit of bandwidth to deliver the quality and I'm on a monthly cap. It seemed like it was using around 20mbit/sec, though it varied quite a bit due to their compression algorithm.

Ended up switching over to normal Uplay version because I wanted to crank the settings up though.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

News Comments > Subnautica Free on Epic Store
3. Re: Subnautica Free on Epic Store Dec 14, 2018, 19:50 NKD

bigspender wrote on Dec 14, 2018, 18:54:
The Epic store selling a Unity engine game?

Valve store selling a non-Source engine game?

Also if anyone doesn't have this, get it, it's great.

News Comments > PlanetSide Arena Announced
2. Re: PlanetSide Arena Announced Dec 13, 2018, 19:32 NKD

I can't imagine EverQuest and EverQuest 2 have much time left with the way Daybreak has been running things into the ground.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 13, 2018, 19:12 NKD

Daybreak doesn't have anyone with an ounce of creativity left.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 12, 2018, 11:10 NKD

Why the fuck are you buying things on the Macroshaft Store??  

News Comments > ZeniMax and Facebook Settling VR Lawsuit
1. Re: ZeniMax and Facebook Settling VR Lawsuit Dec 12, 2018, 11:08 NKD

While we dislike litigation

Funny. Robert Altman dreams about lawsuits and has a list of his all time favorite lawsuits.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 10, 2018, 13:40 NKD

That Triple Frontier thing looks promising.  

News Comments > Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Witcher Crossover Announced
3. Re: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Witcher Crossover Announced Dec 10, 2018, 13:37 NKD

Geralt just can't quit the monster hunting business. Everytime he thinks he's out, they just pull him back in.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: The Outer Worlds isnít a Microsoft game, even though itís buying Obsidian Dec 9, 2018, 19:41 NKD

They are just keeping their publishing deal with Take Two/Private Division intact, so basically Microsoft owns Obsidian but Take Two gets all the publisher money and decides on things like distribution. Certainly all their future games will be MS published.  

News Comments > Epic Games Store Building Ahead of Steam
1. Re: Epic Games Store Building Ahead of Steam Dec 9, 2018, 13:07 NKD

Not really a fan of the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw guys selling out to Epic, but its hard to fault them. The better deal plus whatever they got for the exclusivity are pretty shiny.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
13. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 9, 2018, 04:17 NKD

Frankly they are crazy if they don't run Beto, assuming he is interested. Dude came within an ass hair of putting Ted Cruz out of a job, in Texas of all places. He's high energy, charismatic, young, and has proven appeal across the entire spectrum of independents.

I'd like to see a further left candidate, like a 30 years younger Bernie or Elizabeth Warren, but I don't know if there are any candidates fitting that description who could actually win.

10. Re: Saturday Metaverse Dec 8, 2018, 23:18 NKD

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 8, 2018, 20:45:
Yeah but Kevin Hart doesn't have 53 GOP Senators covering his ass.

I don't suspect if Trump gets tossed out of office it'll be via Senate vote. Strong possibility of impeachment in the House, but most likely he's gonna just get voted out in 2020 because of the likely recession and his inability to do anything but twiddle his tiny thumbs for 2 years while the Democrats cockblock him and Ben Ghazi his administration to death.

7. Re: Saturday Metaverse Dec 8, 2018, 16:27 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 8, 2018, 15:10:
Luke wrote on Dec 8, 2018, 14:56:
Way to go Kevin H
Right. Now it's Donald T's turn to tweet himself out of a job.

DOTUS can easily out-stupid Kevin Hart.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 8, 2018, 11:38 NKD

Yeah but you're also Soulja Boy and probably blazed out your damn mind.  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Announced
17. Re: The Outer Worlds Announced Dec 7, 2018, 09:50 NKD

Wesp5 wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 06:22:
NKD wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 04:57:
Why are they STILL USING BETHESDA's FUCKING AWFUL GAMEBYRO ENGINE IN 2019!!! DIE, DIE, just DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU TERRIBLE GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ENGINE.

I checked this and it seems they are using UE4?

Yes, it does indeed use UE4. How could Gamebyro even manage to do such great facial animations? I hope it's as good as Bloodlines, which was the last game that Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky worked on together :)!

Hopefully it doesn't need 15 years of patches eh?

News Comments > ATLAS Next Week
3. Re: ATLAS Next Week Dec 7, 2018, 05:01 NKD

ARK seems to have gotten buggier over time. I still can't play it without frustration. Regret buying that POS.  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Announced
9. Re: The Outer Worlds Announced Dec 7, 2018, 04:57 NKD

Why are they STILL USING BETHESDA's FUCKING AWFUL GAMEBYRO ENGINE IN 2019!!! DIE, DIE, just DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU TERRIBLE GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ENGINE.

I checked this and it seems they are using UE4?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 6, 2018, 21:10 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 20:06:
Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 19:53:
NKD wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 17:56:
Not sure about that. Gorsuch is an originalist like Scalia, with a history of "pro-defendant" interpretations of the 4th Amendment, Roberts is also a wildcard on 4th Amendment cases since he doesn't have a strong position in either direction.
I hope your optimism proves true. But personally I wouldn't bet a single penny on it.
He yelled at his job application and really likes beer (i mean wtf). Major Danger will robinson
I hope I am proven wrong, but i doubt I will be.

That's Kavanaugh you dweeb. Fail! Gorsuch appointment was the stolen one, but with drama free confirmation. I don't know much about Kavanaugh but I suspect he would vote for whatever sounds good after slamming a half case of Natty.

News Comments > Stellaris: MegaCorp Launches
1. Re: Stellaris: MegaCorp Launches Dec 6, 2018, 21:09 NKD

Time to waste my days away playing computer spaceships again...  

5855 Comments. 293 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo