Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Milo Bloom

Real Name Milo Bloom   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname rist3903
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I'm just this guy, you know?
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 13, 2000, 02:02
Total Comments 976 (Graduate)
User ID 3937

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month
7. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month Nov 30, 2016, 21:44 rist3903

Now if only this were on steam instead of uplay.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Free Trial This Week
20. Re: Titanfall 2 Free Trial This Week Nov 30, 2016, 10:49 rist3903

I would be primarily interested in the single player as well. How can you not pair a free trial with a sale? It is as obvious to do that as it is to never have paid dlc multiplayer maps like they did in the first game.

News Comments > Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game
8. Re: Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game Nov 22, 2016, 14:02 rist3903

I was thinking ghost as well now that they have cut their first-person teeth with Overwatch.

News Comments > Civilization VI Fall Update
4. Re: Civilization VI Fall Update Nov 19, 2016, 00:18 rist3903

Osc8r wrote on Nov 18, 2016, 22:35:
Have they added co-op yet? Can't believe it's missing.
Are you serious? Wow. I mean I guess I understand if this is them recognizing that it was poorly implemented in Civ 5 and wanting to take their time to do it right, but I won't be buying until it is in and I hear good things about it from actual people.

News Comments > Play Overwatch for Free Next Weekend
17. Re: Play Overwatch for Free Next Weekend Nov 10, 2016, 18:04 rist3903

Acragas10 wrote on Nov 10, 2016, 17:17:
It'll be $35 for the Origins edition on Black Friday, if you want to wait until then.

Is this the type of game I can have fun with if I'm, generously, bad at multiplayer shooters?
No reason not to try if it is free, other than a data cap. Check out the characters Reinhardt, Lucio, Junkrat, and Winston to see if they might be your thing. They are definitely unconventional and don't require the typical multiplayer shooter skillset. Caveat though, Winston can only survive and thrive with good healing, which you may not encounter during a free weekend of this game.

News Comments > Overwatch Competitive Changes Planned
5. Re: Overwatch Competitive Changes Planned Oct 26, 2016, 15:39 rist3903

thecakeisalie wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 05:46:
Blizzard can't balance anything properly. Playing ranked is not worth the bile you get from spoiled brat kids who drank too much Red Bull and forgot to take their Ritalin and getting steam-rolled by a semi-pro team nearly every match. No one I know plays ranked anymore. It's not worth it.
I have been playing quite a bit of ranked over the last week and in only one game have I come across anyone on the team behaving like this. Reported him and moved on. Granted, I have been playing with 1 to 5 other people on my team so that cuts down the odds, but most people I have encountered have been quite civil. There are a couple of people with a lot of background noise behind them that don't know or care to set voice comms to push to talk, but the mute button takes care of them handily.

News Comments > More Overwatch Sombra Hints?
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2016, 05:36 rist3903

I am enjoying it as well. That being said, really looking forward to more variety in gameplay when they finally polish new game modes to a mirror sheen.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
6. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 8, 2016, 18:40 rist3903

I would not be averse to soda makers being forced to have the phrase 'fucking bullshit sugar water' on the labels of their products. At least the fucking bullshit sugar water products, that is.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Aug 6, 2016, 17:28 rist3903

wtf_man wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 15:54:
How many times do the "U.S. citizens" have to tell them that they aren't going to get blanket access to all of our devices? Talk about Orwellian!
We are going to have to do this about once a year for as long as the United States exists, probably.

News Comments > More Overwatch Bans
11. Re: More Overwatch Bans Aug 2, 2016, 02:51 rist3903

Wonder if this had anything to do with the outage that Battle.net just had earlier today.

If so, it is a small price to pay. F those jerks.

News Comments > DOOM Patch, DLC, and Double XP Plans
12. Re: DOOM Patch, DLC, and Double XP Plans Jul 29, 2016, 13:59 rist3903

Paid DLC multiplayer maps is a terrible idea. No better way to fracture your player base and decrease your long-term viability for short-term gain.

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: Hitboxes Jul 14, 2016, 09:27 rist3903

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 05:09:
if having to actually hit an enemy to do damage is deemed "unplayable", perhaps competitive FPS games are not the right choice for you
I am getting too old for this stuff, but I do enjoy it so I mainly support and tank and whatnot.

Perhaps this is Blizzard's way of saying there are too many people picking Hanzo. He seems to be picked often, and far too much of the time when there already is another Widowmaker or Hanzo on the team. That being said, few are any good with him. He seems to be attractive to people who can't aim well. Perhaps this nerf will be a good thing.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: Hitboxes Jul 14, 2016, 01:01 rist3903

This is a pretty big nerf to Hanzo. His arrow hitboxes are what they were saying was too large so as to give him a higher chance to hit characters with his non-hitscan relatively slow gravity affected attack. Wonder if they plan to increase his projectile speed to compensate for what is otherwise going to make him pretty unplayable.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jul 9, 2016, 16:24 rist3903

How could it not?

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jul 8, 2016, 02:50 rist3903

I liked Broforce, but the net code when playing coop seemed like it didn't do such a good job of syncing the players. Has this improved?

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Trailers
5. Re: Titanfall 2 Trailers Jun 12, 2016, 19:15 rist3903

Didn't they sell maps as DLC for the first game before they gave it all away? If so there is no surer way to fracture a community.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2016, 19:28.

News Comments > Competitive Overwatch Delayed; Balance Changes Discussed
32. Re: Competitive Overwatch Delayed; Balance Changes Discussed Jun 2, 2016, 06:35 rist3903

I cannot fathom how you would play a high mobility in your face character like Genji or Tracer with a gamepad. For everyone else the slow, stately turning rate seems like it would be a wash but for those two turn rate is kind of important.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue May 13, 2016, 19:24 rist3903

Been playing some Magic lately, blue?

News Comments > Overwatch Beta Cheaters Banned
7. Re: Overwatch Beta Cheaters Banned May 13, 2016, 19:15 rist3903

Good.

News Comments > Save 50%
9. Re: Save 50% May 12, 2016, 21:06 rist3903

Sign me up for this.

976 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo