Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Matt C

Real Name Matt C   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MattyC
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 23, 2007, 03:50
Total Comments 792 (Graduate)
User ID 39012

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gigantic Open Beta
3. Re: Gigantic Open Beta Dec 9, 2016, 08:49 MattyC

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2016, 08:14:
When it's free to play, nothing in it has any value to me whatsoever. Without binding me to a game through a purchase, you won't bind my perception of value to the game.

If it helps I can charge you $60 for it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BATTLETECH Beta Plans
11. Re: BATTLETECH Beta Plans Dec 2, 2016, 02:19 MattyC

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 23:07:
DrSquick wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 22:33:
nin wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 20:11:
If you'd like a look at what this is going to look like, check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEeDz51pHE

I can't wait to play it...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I was expecting a MechWarrior running the Unreal 5 6 or whatever the latest engine is... Not expecting that :/

Still, a proper modern TBS of this is welcome as well..

Proper TBS + MechWarrior you say? Consider my interest piqued.

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black Dec 1, 2016, 12:42 MattyC

Retired wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 06:46:
We have Five Guys, but they are new here and I have not had them.

They are worth a look, though I am not sure how that would impact your diet. The burgers are delicious, just make sure and get the little burger. It is more than enough food IMO. They also usually give you a giant paper bag of fries so I guess go light there as well.

Back Yard Burger is healthier than most, but it is still a fast food burger joint. I think they are only in the SE US currently.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month
13. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month Dec 1, 2016, 12:39 MattyC

Slick wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 05:26:
I think I'll just copy paste what I said from a thread a couple days ago

Hyperlinks are a thing. Just passing on the information...

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Dec 1, 2016, 05:16 MattyC

Retired wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 02:49:
Big Macs are a guilty pleasure of mine, used to allow myself 1 a month. I haven't had one in over 2 years.....there is just to much information about fast food to allow myself to eat it. I have enough bad habits that will kill me, I had to drop some along the way....

Enjoy the little things in life. I doubt a once a month burger has been the dying regret of anyone ever. That said, maybe consider In-N-Out, Backyard Burger, Shake Shack, or Five Guys instead of a McDonalds if you really want the gluttony to be worth it.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month
9. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month Dec 1, 2016, 01:27 MattyC

this is probably less than two weeks off.

Per Uplay it will be out on the 7th.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
13. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 20, 2016, 09:36 MattyC

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 19, 2016, 12:59:
Creston wrote on Nov 19, 2016, 11:36:
Maybe at least people will stop whining about the US for a few minutes now.

They could make forced anal dildoing at 4pm daily

HEY. They have been programmed not to enjoy it!

News Comments > Streamline For Free
3. Re: Streamline For Free Nov 18, 2016, 04:47 MattyC

gsilver wrote on Nov 17, 2016, 22:05:
Yeah. That's a good sign. Still early access and giving it away for free to boost the population

It isn't bad, I think they are just trying to get the word out wherever they can as the game hasn't received much press (from what I have seen).

It was free with Amazon prime recently, but that required the Twitch client which I am not a fan of. If this version only requires Steam I will give it another go. It is a nice change of pace.

News Comments > RIFT Starfall Prophecy Released
1. Re: RIFT Starfall Prophecy Released Nov 17, 2016, 08:13 MattyC

I though RIFT passed long ago. Fairly decent looking trailer though.  

News Comments > StarCraft II "Major" Multiplayer Patch Plans
1. Re: StarCraft II Nov 15, 2016, 05:13 MattyC

Interesting to see them go with such major changes after such tiny ones in the past. Hopefully it pans out well.  

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
1. Re: Sunday Interviews Nov 7, 2016, 00:04 MattyC

Kane lives  

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
31. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 6, 2016, 01:21 MattyC

Jivaro wrote on Nov 6, 2016, 01:23:
Give it a single player campaign system and 100% game voice acting like SWTOR and holy hell...I might not ever leave my house.

Dreams are great, doubt anything like it will happen though. My tastes in MMO features and design don't seem to jive with even a small minority let alone the majority.

Have you looked into the new SWTOR expansion? It is looking very interesting if you are in to a much more story focused game (which I am). It also has a pretty neat trailer.

Not familiar with Black Desert's character creation though so no comment there.

News Comments > 10 Million Play The Crew
13. Re: 10 Million Play The Crew Nov 5, 2016, 23:53 MattyC

Domgrief wrote on Nov 5, 2016, 05:25:
I expect that The Crew being added as part of the Ubi30 giveaway boosted the player numbers a bit.

It was also one of the free monthly giveaway games on Xbox a few months ago IIRC.

News Comments > Beholder Next Week
4. Re: Beholder Next Week Nov 5, 2016, 15:52 MattyC

By naming the protagonist Carl I think I am just going to forever picture this. No fault of the designer and maybe I am just weird.

I do like the art style shown in the trailer though.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 5, 2016, 15:38 MattyC

The one thing I will give Microsoft about Windows 10 is they finally really implemented real multiple desktop support. That is pretty awesome for my workflow, but I honestly still wouldn't have picked up 10 if it didn't come with my MSDN sub.

It doesn't really forgive the (slightly less than 8) awful start menu, Edge, and the strange spyware-ish features. That and I don't know how it took them so long to implement what Unix, Linux, BSD, Solaris, OS X etc had for years.

28. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 5, 2016, 15:32 MattyC

shiho wrote on Nov 5, 2016, 03:38:
First link is showing that Diablo2 has colors. Congratulations.
Second link shows promo art. Congratulations once again.

Meanwhile back in the real world, there was a 50000+ people petition to Blizzard to make Diablo3 look like an actual Diablo game.

With Diablo 3, they ignored the petition, and it is one of the least visually appealing games I've ever seen. It looks like a rainbow was gutted violently, its innards spilled onto a paper-mache world, and then someone generously covered it with a thick layer of piss.

And we found that guy...

17. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 19:24 MattyC

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 16:09:
MattyC wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 15:55:
A lot of the internet seems rather salty over this and I am not sure why. Seems like a neat little something classic coming soon and a small pack to come at a later date.

Salty, huh? What kind of salt would that be? Hawaiian Black Salt? Himalayan Pink Salt? Fleur de Sel from Brittany, perhaps? Maybe you're implying something nautical, like an 'old salt'? Too much sodium in their diet possibly? Or is you're just on the irritating as hell "salty" bandwagon, much like when everyone was just as irritatingly describing everything as "epic". There are over 400,000 words in the English language...find something else besides "salty" already.

Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

I will try to mix in something like 'dank' (whatever that is) in the future just for you.

3. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 15:55 MattyC

A lot of the internet seems rather salty over this and I am not sure why. Seems like a neat little something classic coming soon and a small pack to come at a later date.  

News Comments > Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies
21. Re: Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies Oct 26, 2016, 02:54 MattyC

Fallout 4 had its share of issues, but I really feel like that game gets entirely too much hate. I had fun with it and explored the world, built settlements etc. Most fun I have ever had? No, worth the price? Yes (though their upping the price on the DLC was not warranted).

Besides, the worst thing Bethesda generally has to hide is bugs and 1 day or 3 months early, they weren't going to get to those before the general public release. If I am not 100% sure about a game I will just wait for word of mouth and reviews, same as before.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released
22. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released Oct 22, 2016, 05:39 MattyC

I know I am getting Civ VI, it is inevitable. I have never missed any part of the series other than BE. That said, I think I will have to wait on a sale for this one. Still looks promising though.  

792 Comments. 40 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo