Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 3012 (Veteran)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ] Older >

News Comments > CDPR Game Coming This Year; Not Cyberpunk 2077

7. Re: CDPR Game Coming This Year; Not Cyberpunk 2077 Mar 10, 2016, 23:32 Task

Cutter wrote on Mar 10, 2016, 20:55:
Blood & Wine is supposed to be out end of April or in May. Can't wait, as I've been itchin' for a new playthough with it and Hearts of Stone.

You know Cutter you don't need to start a new game to play Hearts of Stone. Its balanced so as to be started right after the main story with your save file. Although CD Projekt was super smart in that they let the player choose how they want to play it.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 9, 2016, 23:25 Task

Did anyone think they couldn't? The FBI has been caught numerous times illegally tapping things all the damn time, doesn't matter what technology is used either or which decade. I read about shit they got up to in the 90s too during that tech boom, but back then people peddled the 'Conspiracy Theory' phrase.  

News Comments > DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer

9. Re: DOOM Closed Beta This Month; New MP Trailer Mar 9, 2016, 23:17 Task

If there is some sort of CO-OP Horde/Survival mode, then I'll be interested. A bunch of Green Suited Marines taking on hordes of Demons is begging to be realized in coop fashion.  

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived

6. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 5, 2016, 14:47 Task

If its based on the first and second game, it may stand some sort of chance.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2016, 10:58 Task

Not the apocalypse, but it does represent the final phases of a declining Empire. And to that I say good riddance, always wanted to know what it be like without building a time machine. None of those candidates besides Jill Stein understand that unless the defense budget is cut in half or more and central banks are investigated, arrested, and nationalized - then nothing changes and indeed we go over the "edge" and off a cliff. People will ask stupefied, "How did this happen?" when the warnings were written on the wall (and history books).  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 1, 2016, 09:01 Task

Ill be one of those old codgers in the future refusing to use a google car, still driving around in classics.  

News Comments > Ubisoft Fighting Hostile Takeover

14. Re: Ubisoft Fighting Hostile Takeover Feb 26, 2016, 13:31 Task

Guyz, isn't Corporatism just great!? Some cutt throat man or woman Corporate a-hole just can't get enough of money.  

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]

15. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 13:21 Task

All those things were in WW2 as well. People, people, don't pretend that one war was somehow more or less unpleasant. If there was an honest WW1 or WW2 FPS game, depicting both sides, I suspect grown gamers would get virtual PTSD. Hardly any shooty shoot bang bang MP FPS game lets you experience the 'reality' of it - instead replaced with a caricature and "fun."  

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]

4. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 10:29 Task

50 attachments to unlock for bolt action rifles?  

News Comments > Hitman Cinematic; Live Component Detailed

3. Re: Hitman Cinematic; Live Component Detailed Feb 24, 2016, 18:26 Task

How much time is limited to 'elusive' contracts however, in real-time they say anywhere between an hour or beyond. If its limited, there wouldn't be a whole lot of time to plan the most elaborate kill like the old hitman games.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 22, 2016, 22:04 Task

However they do give "peace" prizes to those that violate international laws, like Mr. "Drone 'Em" Obama. What a great world we live in!

And Edward Snowden knows full well there will be no fair trial. The current admin has arrested, brought to trial, or locked up more whistleblowers compared to any administration in history. Manning, who is indeed a hero, is STILL locked up. Stay the fuck away from the dysfunctional states of america, its a lost cause here - unless a next president grants a full pardon, nothing less will do with the full on Kangaroo Courts here.

Daniel Elsberg (whom is also a whistleblower hero from the lie-started Vietnam War era) already wrote a piece on why he would not get a fair trial.

And here are some crazy intelligence folks stating openly they would kill Snowden, when assassination is a crime. That's the level up fucked up the U.S. is - no need to hide conspiracies anymore when they are out in the open.

Professor Jonanthan Turley, "Snowden committed the ultimate crime in Washington: he embarrassed leadership in both parties. He broke the rules and went outside of a carefully controlled duopoly system of control. He embarrassed many, including Clinton, who sat by quietly as the national security system invaded the privacy of every American citizen."

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 2016, 22:14.

News Comments > EA Asks About Interest in Dragon Age Tactics

24. Re: EA Asks About Interest in Dragon Age Tactics Feb 21, 2016, 12:46 Task

bhcompy wrote on Feb 21, 2016, 11:50:
Tactics games play well on consoles. Not sure about the console hate on this one. Hell, some of the best tactics games done are GBA games even

Indeed, have not many people here played awesome games like FF:T? Excellent PS-Era game.

News Comments > EA Asks About Interest in Dragon Age Tactics

14. Re: EA Asks About Interest in Dragon Age Tactics Feb 21, 2016, 04:13 Task

Bioware devs post here? Huh, wasn't aware.

DA:T ... could be interesting, if it was done more like Final Fantasy: Tactics or Ogre: Tactics, two of the best sRPG's there are. It would have to have a pretty awesome story though to match classic games like those; with all the other stuff being layers on the cake (deep strategic turn-based, character classes, etc.).

And I second a new DA game would be cool if it went back to DA:O type mechanics, but if there is a DA:T in the vein of FF:T or O:T, that could be pretty awesome.

This comment was edited on Feb 21, 2016, 04:18.

News Comments > Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY

5. Re: Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY Feb 19, 2016, 11:08 Task

Hahaha... Riiiight. How much coke money did Toddyboy have to spend to make this happen? Worst Fallout Game by far, Most non-RPG "RPG" GoTY, Terribly Designed Beth Shoot-Kill-Loot Game.  

News Comments > Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3

8. Re: Warren Spector Joining Otherside for System Shock 3 Feb 17, 2016, 14:10 Task

Whole-Le-Fuk.

The Return of Shodan. Its happening.

News Comments > Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump

41. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 17, 2016, 10:37 Task

Cutter wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 20:06:
Teah, well word around the campfire is things are going to get a metric shit ton worse before they get better. Dollar could be hitting a low of 59 cents this year. Explain to me how we have such a shitty dollar with a national debt of a trillion bucks vs. the US' 20 trillion. I so need to get out of this shitty country. *fume*

You could go to Iceland :), the only country with smarts (they arrested bankers and defeated the Central Banker mafia that tried to strangle their country). I'm going off topic here, but as far as Canada goes, the economy there is going down the tubes for a lot of reasons from what I've read (somewhat similar reasons as other countries), but what it also boils down to is the Bank of Canada not being fully nationalized and is beholden to private foreign entities (they play with foreign debt, or invest in foreign entities like energy or other which is no longer profitable, instead of investing in Canada only). What we can learn from Iceland (is what Canada should do by fully nationalizing the Bank of Canada and arresting Bankers, and forgiving the people's debts not banks - and cut ties with exported debt from the U.S.).

38. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 17, 2016, 10:13 Task

GOTY it won't be called. FO4 won 0 GOTY awards (for good reason - its a popamole shooter). My prediction is that it will instead be called "Fallout 4 Definitive/Ultimate Edition" or something similar.  

18. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 16, 2016, 19:45 Task

Cutter wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 18:01:
$70 for a season pass? Fucking lol! I'll have some of whatever Bethsoft is smoking, thanks!

Don't worry Cutter, the dollar will have its turn to crash soon enough. And then we'll be all be passed along what Beth is smoking. All thanks to Central Bankers.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 13, 2016, 11:18 Task

@descender Sorry, to be more clear what I meant was the voice navigation paired with GPS, which I prefer on windows gps apps. I haven't used an Android in 2 years though, so perhaps that has been updated.  

3012 Comments. 151 pages. Viewing page 50.
< Newer [ 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ] Older >