Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 3012 (Veteran)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Announced

21. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Announced May 4, 2016, 09:29 Task

I hope people are paying attention to whom the publisher is... -> SEGA. Expect a 4th race to be a preorder gimick or at least 10 DLCs. See the Total War series for reference and more so Total War Warhammer.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Customer Review Changes

20. Re: Steam Customer Review Changes May 4, 2016, 09:18 Task

Sideways thumb, where is it?  

News Comments > Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on GOG.com

1. Re: Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on GOG.com May 4, 2016, 09:07 Task

Wait... I didn't even know they released Shadows on GoG sweeeeeet.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2016, 16:38 Task

PHJF wrote on May 3, 2016, 13:49:
Dawn of War III Announced

Please let it be an RTS and not a fucking MOBA... article over on PCGamer says there's base building, larger engagements.

From their pitch it sounds like Warcraft 3. Base building + MOBA Hero Unit Leveling.

News Comments > Morning Interviews

9. Re: Morning Interviews May 3, 2016, 16:34 Task

All they need to do is add Aliens now, like the Protomolecule, for more "The Expanse" vibes.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 3, 2016, 10:31 Task

Probably someone trolling the airline. A better taste name for a WiFi: "FBI Surveillance Van."  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed

10. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed May 2, 2016, 11:27 Task

Beamer wrote on May 2, 2016, 10:11:

SP is the weak point of CoD.
For the Infinity Ward ones, at least through MW3, I'd easily take them over the BF games. Yes, those had vehicles and much larger levels, but everything was much less satisfying for me.

When it gets right down to it, I find BF or CoD to be best defined as mindless schlock, but CoD seems more competent? Hard to describe - full disclosure though, I haven't played CoD SP myself since the WW2 ones, only have watched the other ones on Lets Play.

Most of all though whether its CoD or BF, on principle, I'm sick of the stupid stuff such as: Herp Derp only brown people, Russians, or Chinese are "bad" and America+West caucasinese "good" (despite the west being behind numerous illegal wars, or other crimes like false flags or arming an OpForce despite claiming to be against or the Crime Mafia CIA deposing leaders, etc). But anyways, I know to expect the usual schlock from either series. CoD just puts a little more effort towards their schlock, where-as DICE tacks on SP where focus is usually MP traditionally.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed

2. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced; CoD4 Remaster Confirmed May 2, 2016, 09:51 Task

Perhaps, but a 2142 sequel would have better MP mayhem with huge maps and vehicles. CoD 2142 would obviously have the single player campaign edge however, since DICEs SPs are very Poo.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 30, 2016, 11:20 Task

Emily Blunt? She's not in the new Ghost Busters or you referring to something else. Are you thinking of Kristen Wiig, who is in the new Ghost Busters? (Who is pretty funny in other stuff and pretty dang attractive for 43). Anywho, like most remakes this movie looks like standard fare as far as remakes go - ok-ish, not super great. Are the characters supposed to be related to the previous characters? I think that would be cooler rather than just randomly Ghost Busting.

Another thing that is getting a sequel of sorts is Blade Runner and I'll keep wondering if its really necessary. The cast sounds great, but if its based on the book, which apparently isn't that good - then meh.

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 2016, 11:32.

News Comments > Battlefield Reveal Next Week?

16. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 29, 2016, 19:29 Task

TangledThorns wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 16:41:
I'm hoping the next game will support 128 players but I doubt it'll happen.

Another thing that won't happen is modding. EA/Dice are not too keen these days with the idea of having their game last way longer past their shelf-life.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup

2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 29, 2016, 16:01 Task

Nevar! Microsoft has the IP hostage forever and ever. They allowed small pittance for it languish in F2P hell shovelware.

It should be bought off them and be sold off Warhammer style - end result shit ton MW related things with a few being well done. Everyone wins.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer

3. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer Apr 29, 2016, 11:32 Task

:-o This looks awesome. Left4Dead: Warhammer  

News Comments > Battlefield Reveal Next Week?

1. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 29, 2016, 11:19 Task

Here is to hoping its not another "modern" warfare or flops like "Hardline" and Battlefront. WW2 or 2142 on their new engine would be nice for a change.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer

24. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer Apr 29, 2016, 09:12 Task

As far as the lip syncing stuff in this game, I have a solution.

CD Projekt could host for other studios to come to theirs and show how lip syncing can simply be done by masterful programming when mo-cap is out of the equation.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer

10. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer Apr 28, 2016, 21:33 Task

I haven't actually been reading up much on this, just occasionally see the videos they put out last year and this year. Was looking it up today and apparently this time Boss Battles are "optional," and I hope that means bypassing them in unique ways or having multiple points in the game to kill them. (kill them early and they never show again the story)

Examples: The Kill Words in Deus Ex 1. Also, when fighting Gunther the first time I had no idea I was simply supposed to surrender. Or the fact that Anna could be rid of at multiple points in the game, although you can run away from her and not kill her too.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 28, 2016, 21:11 Task

Speaking of Snowden, Oliver Stone's Snowden movie is out later this year. Hopefully its as good as many of his previous films.

Also, those Senators can pound sand - they'll keep playing that Terror Card for a long time, ridiculous.

News Comments > Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online Free Weekend

1. Re: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online Free Weekend Apr 28, 2016, 21:05 Task

F2P = Thumbs Down. I will however watch GITS: SAC Season 1&2, which I finally found on BluRay, good stuff.  

News Comments > On Sale

2. Re: On Sale Apr 26, 2016, 21:39 Task

Gearbox is still trying to make money on that turd from helpless souls.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 26, 2016, 10:59 Task

Of course it is - also why its not recommended for sourcing with some articles clearly being written in groupthink or misinfo by editors.  

News Comments > Evening Screenshots

1. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 22, 2016, 20:31 Task

Nice, looks like they brought back the centipede monster from the books (sword of destiny) and Witcher 1. Can't wait to dive back into CD Red's playable-book-game Expanded Witcher Universe man.  

3012 Comments. 151 pages. Viewing page 45.
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >