Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2993 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2016, 14:22 Task

I shall not remain silent this day, no more. This will be updated every year.

On the anniversary of this day thousands of lives were used as justification for an endless War. I'd like to know why top officials remain 'protected' and not under arrest for such a despicable crime. And because no one was arrested at the top, each new administration feels that they too have "legal authority" to commit more crimes. May the dead rest in peace in the U.S. and the victims of U.S. Illegal Wars around the globe (their lives matter too on this day) and someday or somehow justice will prevail.

Other Info:

- Sibel Edmonds, Kill The Messenger Documentary
- Breaking The Silence - Truth And Lies In The War On Terror - John Pilger
- 9/11 Anniversary: Government Destroyed and Hid 9/11 Evidence

* Judges and lawyers know that – if someone intentionally destroys evidence – he’s probably trying to hide his crime.
* The judge overseeing the trial of surviving 9/11 suspects conspired with the prosecution to destroy evidence relevant to a key suspect’s defense
* The CIA videotaped the interrogation of 9/11 suspects, falsely told the 9/11 Commission that there were no videotapes or other records of the interrogations, and then illegally destroyed all of the tapes and transcripts of the interrogations
* The tape of interviews of air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 was intentionally destroyed by crushing the cassette by hand, cutting the tape into little pieces, and then dropping the pieces in different trash cans around the building
* The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements.
* The administration also opposed the creation of a 9/11 commission. Once it was forced (by pressure from widows of 9-11 victims) to allow a commission to be formed, the administration appointed as executive director an administration insider, whose area of expertise is the creation and maintenance of “public myths” thought to be true, even if not actually true, who was involved in pre-9/11 intelligence briefings, and who was one of the key architects of the “pre-emptive war” doctrine.
* The FBI long ago found and analyzed the “black box” recorders from the airplanes which hit the Twin Towers, but has consistently denied that they were ever found.
* Investigation into Saudi government aid to 9/11 conspirators was also obstructed.
* 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
* The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”
* The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“

And there is no "conspiracy" in any shape or form that it may have took place... Yeah, Right.

Regards.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2016, 14:15 Task

Conspiracy Theory "nonsense" RedEye? Riiiight. And no, the term "Conspiracy Theory" originated in CIA Document 1035-960 "Countering Criticism of The Warren Commission Report", but I suppose that's unimportant huh. An FOIA request by the New York Times obtained in 1976. The document specifically gloats about inventing the term as a weapon, "to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question" whose main target at the time were journalists trying to do their job (I.E., connecting dots) when the U.S. still had a Fourth Estate. The specific directive was made in concern to "the reputation as a whole of the U.S. government" at a time when the CIA owned 250 media outlets spreading propaganda about America's "enemies."

A conspiracy is actually a crime in court of law, pre-planned by two or more individuals. And detectives "theorize" how the crime was planned. And last of all "conspiracies" are simply a Human failing and have been committed since the dawn of Civilization (recent historical examples). The telling of "lies as they were told" to engage in the Iraq War (pre-planned) is known as a "Conspiracy of The Willing" but yet no one was punished under the articles of the Geneva Convention or Nuremberg Principles. In other words 9/11 became the perfect catalyst, the Pearl Harbor event PNAC wished for to justify a war that had been pre-planned (this does not suggest 9/11 was committed by the government, it was used however as a gross justification and thus a conspiracy to pre-plan a war based on lies as shown in declassified documents). The whole use of "conspiracy theory" today is used as a shorthand shut down of critical thinking and fails to recognize where the term came from historically or what real historical conspiracies are to begin with.

I'm surprised that people even engage in the term at this juncture, when 9/11 families themselves have called the 9/11 Commission Report a pack of lies and full of holes. Are 9/11 Families conspiracy theorists or has the government been concocting their own "Conspiracy Theory" about a crime that took place that wasn't properly investigated?

On the anniversary of this day thousands of lives were used as justification for an endless War. I'd like to know why top officials remain 'protected' and not under arrest for such a despicable crime. And because no one was arrested at the top, each new administration feels that they too have "legal authority" to commit more crimes. May the dead rest in peace in the U.S. and the victims of U.S. Illegal Wars around the globe (their lives matter too on this day) and someday or somehow justice will prevail.

Other Info:

- Sibel Edmonds, Kill The Messenger Documentary
- Breaking The Silence - Truth And Lies In The War On Terror - John Pilger
- 9/11 Anniversary: Government Destroyed and Hid 9/11 Evidence

* Judges and lawyers know that – if someone intentionally destroys evidence – he’s probably trying to hide his crime.
* The judge overseeing the trial of surviving 9/11 suspects conspired with the prosecution to destroy evidence relevant to a key suspect’s defense
* The CIA videotaped the interrogation of 9/11 suspects, falsely told the 9/11 Commission that there were no videotapes or other records of the interrogations, and then illegally destroyed all of the tapes and transcripts of the interrogations
* The tape of interviews of air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 was intentionally destroyed by crushing the cassette by hand, cutting the tape into little pieces, and then dropping the pieces in different trash cans around the building
* The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements.
* The administration also opposed the creation of a 9/11 commission. Once it was forced (by pressure from widows of 9-11 victims) to allow a commission to be formed, the administration appointed as executive director an administration insider, whose area of expertise is the creation and maintenance of “public myths” thought to be true, even if not actually true, who was involved in pre-9/11 intelligence briefings, and who was one of the key architects of the “pre-emptive war” doctrine.
* The FBI long ago found and analyzed the “black box” recorders from the airplanes which hit the Twin Towers, but has consistently denied that they were ever found.
* Investigation into Saudi government aid to 9/11 conspirators was also obstructed.
* 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
* The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”
* The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“

And there is no "conspiracy" in any shape or form that it may have took place... Yeah, Right.

Regards.

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer

6. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer Sep 9, 2016, 07:04 Task

I think for me, I'm going to go into this game knowing that its definitely not Planescape: Torment. That's already a lot to live up to. This seems more based on the idea of the "Planescape" in another Universe (the Numenera P&P), but has similar elements in weirdness, heavy dialogue, and solving things in peculiar ways. According to a few previews I've read, when you actually go into combat, there are also ways to resolve them even with dialogue while in combat besides physical, contraptions, or "magic"-like attacks.

It would be interesting though if they have some Easter eggs and nods to Planescape, perhaps somehow crossing over into the Planescape-verse and running into the Nameless One or whatever. In my case that wouldn't make sense since I ended up merging and taking a one way trip to the Eternal Blood War.

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer

2. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Trailer Sep 8, 2016, 22:30 Task

On the flipside a 4 party limit might mean more interesting choices in terms of replayability, which sounds like this game will have a lot of with different things happening depending on who is in your party.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 8, 2016, 22:24 Task

That's what happens when banks at large go unpunished in places like the U.S. They fired "employees" but are any top brass among them? CEO's that bullied their underlings into such behavior through policy? Doubt it.

This shit wouldn't fly in Iceland, that's for sure. They had the balls to do what needed to be done and that was arrest Bankers from the TOP of their lofty pyramids.

This could also be applied to U.S. Imperialism as well, no one is arrested at the very top and put in prison for enacting wars or literally telling lies as they were told to engage in war (violation of international law) and so the next people in line figure they can do more of the SAME, and thus not get punished. Another term for it would be "Moral Idiocy."

News Comments > Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10

11. Re: Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10 Sep 8, 2016, 22:06 Task

"Now eventually you do plan to have a Halo 5 game on your, on your Halo 5 game tour, right?"  

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released

6. Re: GeForce Experience 3.0 Released Sep 7, 2016, 20:38 Task

Installation failed. Well, that went well.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Kongo Trailer

1. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Kongo Trailer Sep 5, 2016, 13:45 Task

Channeling your Inner Toto I see!  

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour

18. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Sep 3, 2016, 17:11 Task

AT least it wasn't an announcement for a sequel to "Forever."  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse

3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 3, 2016, 17:08 Task

I laughed when I clicked that article and the header image of the photo they took at that bookstore has some real trash in those stacks including George Bush Jr. and Bill Clinton.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2016, 08:23 Task

Shouldn't spend her money on crack then. Put into savings, make interest.  

News Comments > NVIDIA's Fallout 4 Mod

24. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass Details Sep 1, 2016, 11:22 Task

Xero wrote on Aug 31, 2016, 22:44:
Worth buying the game for this?

Lol Hell Naaaaaah. The game looks like ass anyways on Beth's Ancient DerpBryo Engine. Besides no amount of volumetric lighting can make the shit gameplay, dialogue, quests, or c&c better. I always find stuff like this funny, "Oh wow, maybe if I install this ENB or shiny grafix, the game will be more palatable." I guess, these games being walking sims with deep "stuff" to look at is enough.

News Comments > Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Released

2. Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Released Aug 31, 2016, 20:40 Task

Ok? Have you tried it though? It claims "stability" and "performance" improvements so maybe that crap is fixed.  

News Comments > etc., etc.

1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 31, 2016, 20:03 Task

Nice, I didn't know Dark Horse was making another Witcher comic. I just picked up the Fox Children. Will look out for Curse of Crows when its a complete volume.  

News Comments > NVIDIA's Fallout 4 Mod

1. Re: NVIDIA's Fallout 4 Mod Aug 31, 2016, 20:01 Task

Seriously? Rolleyes  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta

66. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Aug 31, 2016, 19:37 Task

You are waaaaay too serious about BF Slick. I rarely play it to "win" these days (the team that is). I just play it survive, being the best rambo, and annoying people behind enemy lines (tnt, mines, boom booms on vehicles).  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta

31. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass Details Aug 31, 2016, 12:39 Task

Haven't tried it yet, but I will say that the Menu UI has that unimaginative slick boxy look like Battlefront. Basically it looks dumb and perhaps that's one reason for the console comment (there may be more reasons though).

Remember when games from the 90s and 00s actually put a little more originality into their design? LucasArts had interactive menus for example. Would be cool if EA Dice made the UI Menus look more like a period piece for ww1, less modern, old text, animated menu navigation. Obviously they won't though.

News Comments > GOD EATER 2: RAGE BURST Released

1. Re: GOD EATER 2: RAGE BURST Released Aug 30, 2016, 22:56 Task

Not really sure I understand what this game is about, looks like Monster Hunter except Anime-style ramped up. Huge weapons killing huge monsters, also I didn't see anything 'inappropriate' in the trailer or pictures on that steam page.  

News Comments > Fallout 4: Nuka-World Released

4. Re: Fallout 4: Nuka-World Released Aug 30, 2016, 22:21 Task

Whadda joke. It's been nice knowing ya Fallout.  

9. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass Details Aug 30, 2016, 12:21 Task

I don't understand why Eidos doesn't just fix the damn issues with the DC version. I remember reading some rumor that Eidos accidentally overwrote the original code or something when the DC update was being made, not sure if true though. Still, it would be nice if an enterprising developer from the game or EXE hacker could fix it with a fan patch.

The best bet is to find the original on disk and download the patch es or pirate a copy of the original OR just play Deus Ex 1, because "it just works."

2993 Comments. 150 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >