Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2981 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 2, 2016, 16:46 Task

Meh, SP doesn't look that good. Still waiting if they provide a "story" from all sides.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Non-Lethal Dishonored 2 Trailer
9. Re: Non-Lethal Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 1, 2016, 10:29 Task

But can one get through the game without the teleportation gimmick, for truly hardcore Thief-like.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors
8. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 22:01 Task

Eh, once upon time when Destiny was being hyped, even though it was console only, I was excited for it - having seen what the game actually is, a grind game, and not some sort of epic sci-fi MMO, just not interested. For those PC people with consoles that have it, and like it, I'm sure it'll be right up there alley.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Single-Player Details & Trailer
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Single-Player Details & Trailer Sep 27, 2016, 17:47 Task

Ah, so another WW1 game not showing the perspective of the Central Alliance. Germans were just Nazi's in WW1 too of course, or something like that.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
52. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 26, 2016, 21:23 Task

Here is the background and history on the CPD - How Presidential Debates Became ‘a Fraud on the American Voter’

- League of Women Voters was the first non-partisan league to truly host Presidential debates since 1920, with their first televised one in 1976 and had up to that time by far the most experience hosting debates and including third parties

- In 1980, "Jimmy Carter squared off against Ronald Reagan, the League angered Democrats by including Independent John Anderson in the first debate"

- "In 1984, the League once again asserted its independence, earning the ire of both major parties. When Reagan and his Democratic challenger, Walter Mondale, rejected the names of 83 potential moderators, the League embarrassed the candidates by publicly calling them out."

- League of Women Voters became enemies of a joint, hatched plan by both parties to create the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates), with the Democratic and Republican chairmen serving as the organization’s co-chairs. (Exclusive Club)

- 1988 Election, League of Women Voters pushed out by CPD-sponsored debates

The resulting debates were “phony, part of an unconscionable fraud,” said CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite.

It’s “a charade,” said CNN’s Bernard Shaw, “these were not debates.

It’s “a fraud on the American voter,” said the League, which ceased involvement so as to avoid “becoming an accessory to the hoodwinking of the American public.

- Corporate Corruption began with the League bunted out and large donations by Anheuser-Bush and Philip Morris.

(How Third Parties Are Kept Out of CPD's Presidential Debates with 15% rule) denying them the biggest audience of the American people when they are held. It was enacted to prevent another "Perot" scenario, when it became official in 2000.

With the Historic 9-26-2016 Debates, with the debate on CNN and other major networks. while keeping in mind 90% of the media, which is also in bed with the Republican and Democratic parties meaning the Media is a FAILED 4th Estate, is controlled by 6 corporations.

Americanus Circus Maximus.

This is why I still firmly predict neither party will be reformed. A Trump or Hillary presidency will inherit Illegal Torture & Drone Warfare which are now proven that they do not stop terrorism, but increase t, and the MIC, and a ballooning Defense Budget - items that are too tempting not to use at this juncture of an Empire that will eat itself from the inside out. They will not be asked hard questions on these things.

(War) Trump's Foreign Policy Team? U.S. War Machine Rolls On
vs.
(War) Hillary's Foreign Policy Resume, Abby Martin Expose of Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died," - What Hillary had to say about Illegal Bombing and Murder of Qaddafi, Leader of the once most prosperous nation in North Africa.

Satire - Puppet-in-Chief Town Hall War Pageant *Edited for Accuracy

Peace out.

This comment was edited on Sep 26, 2016, 22:27.

News Comments > Revive Battlefield 2142
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 10:43 Task

That'll be a while, if it all. We should know by now though that a sequel to it will not have the same design beats that made it good.  

39. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 10:26 Task

DangerDog wrote on Sep 25, 2016, 16:57:

You mean, throw your vote away? You have to be extremely naive (or young) to think a 3rd party stands a chance of being C.E.O. of America Inc.

Voting for third party is not a waste of a vote. That is a Myth. It a vote that clearly says that someone has had enough of the Duopoly. The perpetual myth spread by the Duopoly is why they are in power when people allow themselves to play into Factionalism.

Anyways, I'll post the article later that clearly outlines why the CPD is corrupted and a circus show. I'm tired of people calling blatantly corrupted institutions as "conspiracy theories" without acknowledging the history of it.

Also when I see Trump or Hillary, or whichever goon an Establishment picks as their figure head - look also at their advisory teams. Both Trump's and Hillary's team picks are like a who's who of Establishment Goon Squads, which include their Veeps, which means neither of them will certainly not curb War. They are War parties, which should be the most pressing/alarming concern. Executive action will not be used by either them to end Guantanamo Bay, illegal Drone War use with assassination lists made most famous when inherited by Obama, they will not pardon whistle blowers, they will not force arms embargoes on Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Turkey. Business as usual.

1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 25, 2016, 12:16 Task

How to not watch it. Yeah right, I'm definitely not giving the CPD viewership. Fuck 'em and their corruption for putting on this Circus Maximus charade.  

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
86. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 14:09 Task

It's just what to expect Paranoid Jack. The joke is on me as an American, watching these two parties destroy each other, and sadly watching as their support base play into the Duopoly that has frauded many into Factionalism. The tension is all around crazy. From a historical standpoint, I'm interested in how it unravels though as a bystander watching the madness.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
32. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 24, 2016, 13:56 Task

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 13:26:
Task wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 12:48:
Additionally the 'official' polling also does not include millennials for some dumb reason,

This is where I stopped and said "WTF".

Your comment is fair in your confusion. I was posting on my phone when I don't have time to consult my oodles of information bookmarked. Since most don't go out to find out for themselves the context of what someone says, here is what I was trying to convey.

The "official" polls I speak of are ones the CPD agrees to, just one of many corrupt corporations, and the one that controls the Presidential Debates after shutting out the League of Women Voters.

https://ivn.us/2016/09/05/cnn-presidential-polls-used-cpd-shortchange-entire-generation/

In 2016, every single CNN poll for the general election has failed to adequately sample Americans aged 18-34. While other age groups have their results listed in terms of their % agreement to different questions, the CNN documentation lists “N/A” for those aged 18-34 (i.e., the Millennials).

"In 2016, every single CNN poll for the general election has failed to adequately sample Americans aged 18-34.

The reason?

“Some subgroups represent too small a share of the national population to produce crosstabs with an acceptable sampling error.” Groups that are “too small” receive the “N/A.”

And to Dreyer, I don't see how Jill Stein is an idiot. I need examples. She is the only peace and Anti-TPP candidate period. Gary Johnson is for TPP and a supporter of Hillary, but semi-peace/slashing the defense budget. That's not good enough for me. I vote with my conscious, I vote for peace and anti-war and have done so since 2008 when I fully switched to Green Party by backing Cynthia McKinney, then Jill Stein in 2012.

And to Cutter, aren't you Canadian and you're saying Third Parties can't win? It wasn't long ago when the "liberal party" dropped to third party status in Canada, then came back.

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
77. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 24, 2016, 12:29 Task

Sure is interesting how Americans are at each other's throats. Thank you Oligarchy for excellent historical entertainment as The Empire gets what coming to it, and the remnants of these terrible parties, Republican and Democrats, give us their Augustus for Plebeians.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
58. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 18:22 Task

Darks wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 16:07:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 16:02:
ItBurn wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 15:11:
You're delusional if you think that Kickstarter dates are absolutes.

No one ever said they were but it's already 2 years late with no foreseeable ACTUAL delivery date in sight. It's not rocket surgery at this point.

Thank you Cutter! My point exactly. Only a fool follows blindly, so now we know who the real fools are here.

Kind of like people in the U.S. that are still registered Republicans or Democrats, and vote for either failed party. Diehards to the very end. It's like bending over constantly and saying, "Please Sir or Madam, May I have some more (corruption, lying, Oligarchy)?" And since I've gone off topic, I'll just leave it at that for all to discuss your Star Citizen thing.

News Comments > Barrow Hill: The Dark Path Released
1. Re: Barrow Hill: The Dark Path Released Sep 22, 2016, 19:40 Task

What in the world.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 22, 2016, 19:40 Task

Some Imps fell for the ruse. The End.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 22, 2016, 12:48 Task

The corporation that controls the Presidential elections here in the U.S. has banned third parties from the first debates. Additionally the 'official' polling also does not include millennials for some dumb reason, now the largest population in the U.S. and I think they are doing it in order for the media to show the support for third parties is low on national news Networks. Google is also heavily in bed with the Two-Party circus freak show.

Unofficial polls for millennials are showing nearly 50% support for third parties, which is roughly 37.7 million. Older baby boomers are also all over the place, my own father is backing a third party for the first time in his life (green). Another poll showed 70% support for opening up Presidential debates to third parties.

Many Historical firsts:
- most despised candidates from dem and pub in American history
- lowest registered Dems and pubs in American history (independents overtaking by enormous margin)
- lowest voter turnout (2012) at 54% in American history, between 1800-1900 it was 80-90%
- highest third party support in u.s. History
- green party first time in its history is on nearly all state ballots (currently 44), third parties also growing at the local levels in states (counties and state)

I'm guessing between 2020-50 the two parties will be further relegated to the dustbin with third parties making inroads into Congress.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 16, 2016, 20:11 Task

If anything, the NSA would have something about the "hacks" which amount to simply gaining access to unpassworded or stupidly secured shit that even a kid could crack in some cases. William Binney theorizes there be another "Snowden" (NSA Insider) behind it as well. The NSA themselves are awfully Mum about it - but I look at this way, everyone hacks each other so its a bit hypocritical for the Media to go on a "Red Scare" crusade suggesting things without definitive proof. I mean back in 2013, people found out for the first time (although not new to me), that the U.S. was hacking other countries, even our own allies including Germany and France (including Industrial Espionage), and also Mexico. Everyone needs to be held accountable.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 16, 2016, 20:00 Task

Haha, guarantee like most network/internet things, crafty people will find ways around that ban.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week
4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week Sep 16, 2016, 19:57 Task

How to squander a franchise, by EA.  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Sep 15, 2016, 22:09 Task

I go for 1 or 2 cups a day, every other day - stretching out that gallon in a 2 week period. Also recently switched to Whole Milk, since it has less sugar, see if I like it or not. Mostly I drink water though - zero Pop/Soda intake.  

2981 Comments. 150 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo