Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2994 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Nintendo Switch Announced

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 20, 2016, 13:04 Task

I wonder if it'll support 2DS and 3DS cartridges. Would be nice to sit back and relax playing Default or Pokémons on a bigger screen.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 18, 2016, 10:31 Task

My sequel guess was right. Now let's see if my other predictions ring true: playing as Marston's son, and the game being 7 Samurai/Magnificent 7 inspired.  

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?

27. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 19:57 Task

My guess, could be wrong though. A sequel in which you play as the son and you recruit a group (in total 7 of you). In other words, it'll be Magnificent 7 inspired, which was itself somewhat inspired by the excellent Akira Kurosawa classic "Shichinin no samurai." Marston's son and friends are sought out after some farmers are being terrorized, and so ya'll make a last stand somewhere in the finale of the game.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 17, 2016, 19:51 Task

Yeah, of course, it was totally the Russians - totally. /sarc Or rather the GOP and DNC like to blame Russia for everything. I lost my homework, Russia did it. The establishment parties are corrupt, Russia did it. The U.S. illegally invades or illegally arms forces (violation of U.N. Charter), Russia's fault. Perhaps people will get what they wish for since people are being foolishly conditioned into war.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse

4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 15, 2016, 20:52 Task

Well he's not wrong about the Disney thing at least. Star Wars is going to be pretty major deal for Disney in the next decade or more. More episodes beyond 9 I'm guessing, more movies about major or side characters, etc.  

News Comments > Project Space Sector Announced

1. Re: Project Space Sector Announced Oct 14, 2016, 20:39 Task

Huh, that's interesting, since I visit that site. Something in the vein of MoO2, eh - perhaps it'll be the "real" MoO remake with turn-based.  

News Comments > etc.

4. Re: Battlefield 1 Pigeon Gameplay trailer - Most Speechless Scene Ever Oct 14, 2016, 20:31 Task

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 12:50:
It's uh, okay, but I don't see what the fuss is about.

its just emoshunal man *shrug*

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout

11. Re: Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout Oct 12, 2016, 19:40 Task

Not one trailer for a potential Central Powers soldier story. Dumb.  

News Comments > Wasteland 3 Crowdfunding Begins

29. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 7, 2016, 09:36 Task

Those two free games (choice of one) are worth it alone at 30 level. Underrail and Stasis are incredibly good Isometrics.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

11. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 5, 2016, 19:47 Task

Let Firefly rest in peace btw. As far as Disney goes, somehow that nightmare seems like it could become real. RedLetterMedia pointed out something I've been saying with the acquisition of Star Wars by Disney, is that now that anything SW is possible, there will be a "peak star wars," 18 episodes or more, and a movie for every side character. Basically like the glut of hero movies from the past decade.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 5, 2016, 19:19 Task

Wayward Pines is on that rotation, if I'm not mistaken since I got it for free on my Kindle and I don't have Kindle Unlimited. Blake Crouch's writing ain't exactly the best in that book, since it almost reads like a script. I've read that the show is better though.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 2016, 19:32.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Arsenal Trailer

5. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Arsenal Trailer Oct 3, 2016, 22:38 Task

I have a choice. CoD: Infinite, Battlefield 1, or this. I'm thinking this - Space Hulk Ascension is really good for the turn-based variety of it and hard as hell. Pure Co-oping around on Scary Warhammer Space Hulks just seems too cool to pass up.

I'm hoping strategy plays a big part in this, it seems they were trying to get actiony footage rather than staying in close formation/being conservative. I'm assuming, just like the turn-based one, going rambo and charging ahead will get you swarmed and killed. Gotta cover every corner man.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trailer

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 2, 2016, 16:46 Task

Meh, SP doesn't look that good. Still waiting if they provide a "story" from all sides.  

News Comments > Non-Lethal Dishonored 2 Trailer

9. Re: Non-Lethal Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 1, 2016, 10:29 Task

But can one get through the game without the teleportation gimmick, for truly hardcore Thief-like.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors

8. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 22:01 Task

Eh, once upon time when Destiny was being hyped, even though it was console only, I was excited for it - having seen what the game actually is, a grind game, and not some sort of epic sci-fi MMO, just not interested. For those PC people with consoles that have it, and like it, I'm sure it'll be right up there alley.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Single-Player Details & Trailer

11. Re: Battlefield 1 Single-Player Details & Trailer Sep 27, 2016, 17:47 Task

Ah, so another WW1 game not showing the perspective of the Central Alliance. Germans were just Nazi's in WW1 too of course, or something like that.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse

52. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 26, 2016, 21:23 Task

Here is the background and history on the CPD - How Presidential Debates Became ‘a Fraud on the American Voter’

- League of Women Voters was the first non-partisan league to truly host Presidential debates since 1920, with their first televised one in 1976 and had up to that time by far the most experience hosting debates and including third parties

- In 1980, "Jimmy Carter squared off against Ronald Reagan, the League angered Democrats by including Independent John Anderson in the first debate"

- "In 1984, the League once again asserted its independence, earning the ire of both major parties. When Reagan and his Democratic challenger, Walter Mondale, rejected the names of 83 potential moderators, the League embarrassed the candidates by publicly calling them out."

- League of Women Voters became enemies of a joint, hatched plan by both parties to create the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates), with the Democratic and Republican chairmen serving as the organization’s co-chairs. (Exclusive Club)

- 1988 Election, League of Women Voters pushed out by CPD-sponsored debates

The resulting debates were “phony, part of an unconscionable fraud,” said CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite.

It’s “a charade,” said CNN’s Bernard Shaw, “these were not debates.

It’s “a fraud on the American voter,” said the League, which ceased involvement so as to avoid “becoming an accessory to the hoodwinking of the American public.

- Corporate Corruption began with the League bunted out and large donations by Anheuser-Bush and Philip Morris.

(How Third Parties Are Kept Out of CPD's Presidential Debates with 15% rule) denying them the biggest audience of the American people when they are held. It was enacted to prevent another "Perot" scenario, when it became official in 2000.

With the Historic 9-26-2016 Debates, with the debate on CNN and other major networks. while keeping in mind 90% of the media, which is also in bed with the Republican and Democratic parties meaning the Media is a FAILED 4th Estate, is controlled by 6 corporations.

Americanus Circus Maximus.

This is why I still firmly predict neither party will be reformed. A Trump or Hillary presidency will inherit Illegal Torture & Drone Warfare which are now proven that they do not stop terrorism, but increase t, and the MIC, and a ballooning Defense Budget - items that are too tempting not to use at this juncture of an Empire that will eat itself from the inside out. They will not be asked hard questions on these things.

(War) Trump's Foreign Policy Team? U.S. War Machine Rolls On
vs.
(War) Hillary's Foreign Policy Resume, Abby Martin Expose of Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died," - What Hillary had to say about Illegal Bombing and Murder of Qaddafi, Leader of the once most prosperous nation in North Africa.

Satire - Puppet-in-Chief Town Hall War Pageant *Edited for Accuracy

Peace out.

This comment was edited on Sep 26, 2016, 22:27.

News Comments > Revive Battlefield 2142

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 10:43 Task

That'll be a while, if it all. We should know by now though that a sequel to it will not have the same design beats that made it good.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse

39. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 10:26 Task

DangerDog wrote on Sep 25, 2016, 16:57:

You mean, throw your vote away? You have to be extremely naive (or young) to think a 3rd party stands a chance of being C.E.O. of America Inc.

Voting for third party is not a waste of a vote. That is a Myth. It a vote that clearly says that someone has had enough of the Duopoly. The perpetual myth spread by the Duopoly is why they are in power when people allow themselves to play into Factionalism.

Anyways, I'll post the article later that clearly outlines why the CPD is corrupted and a circus show. I'm tired of people calling blatantly corrupted institutions as "conspiracy theories" without acknowledging the history of it.

Also when I see Trump or Hillary, or whichever goon an Establishment picks as their figure head - look also at their advisory teams. Both Trump's and Hillary's team picks are like a who's who of Establishment Goon Squads, which include their Veeps, which means neither of them will certainly not curb War. They are War parties, which should be the most pressing/alarming concern. Executive action will not be used by either them to end Guantanamo Bay, illegal Drone War use with assassination lists made most famous when inherited by Obama, they will not pardon whistle blowers, they will not force arms embargoes on Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Turkey. Business as usual.

2994 Comments. 150 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >