Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2978 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer
4. Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer Jun 10, 2019, 19:04 Task

I like how ridiculously hyper over the top these new Wolfensteins are. Looking forward to this.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage
2. Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay Footage Jun 8, 2019, 13:38 Task

Nice, looked cool. Finally another Jedi Knight game, which the combat looked VERY similar to.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews May 23, 2019, 13:17 Task

Observation is awesome. Best interactive sci-fi thriller I've ever experienced.  

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Released
4. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Released May 23, 2019, 13:14 Task

It already has the most concurrent players compared to previous Total Wars released on steam. I think people were definitely hungry for a new 'historical' entry.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews May 22, 2019, 11:37 Task

Looks like great game.  

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews
11. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews May 18, 2019, 10:42 Task

You all know this game has a 'Fantasy'-like setting called 'Romance' right? There's no dragons and what not, but the hero characters basically can take on entire stacks of units and stuff like that. Just saying, they included both a historical and over-the-top campaigns to choose from.

But it's cool that CA is exploring other IP's to use Total War with like Warhammer. My main interest is the history-ish ones, I still even play the really old ones like Shogun 1 or RTW 1.

News Comments > Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews
3. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Launch Trailer, Reviews May 17, 2019, 11:06 Task

Hmm, I think I might finally buy a Total War again.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization May 15, 2019, 18:39 Task

Verno wrote on May 15, 2019, 15:24:
Task wrote on May 15, 2019, 13:25:
I've had no problems with the Pixel 2, perfectly fine phone. The only Google phone I had a problem with was the Nexus 5X which had a manufacturing defect with the heatsink paste on the ram or CPU, I forgot which, losing effectiveness very quickly causing it to overheat and damage the components essentially bricking it.

My Pixel XL 2 had one of those shitty P-OLED screens from LG and had burn-in going on in the first year. Pretty well documented problems. Some of them also made weird high pitched noises due to a placement issue with the NFC chip. The Nexus 5x was a trainwreck, again mostly LG sourced parts there. When Google was actually sourcing parts from Samsung it was a different ballgame.

In fact pretty much every Nexus I owned had some sort of major problem or flaw. When I was paying Galaxy Nexus type prices that wasn't a big deal but when they started charging iPhone prices and delivering Fisher-Price build quality I started to object

I should clarify I generally only go for the non XL versions, since I have no need for a phone screen that large, but it sucks you had to deal with that.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization May 15, 2019, 13:25 Task

I've had no problems with the Pixel 2, perfectly fine phone. The only Google phone I had a problem with was the Nexus 5X which had a manufacturing defect with the heatsink paste on the ram or CPU, I forgot which, losing effectiveness very quickly causing it to overheat and damage the components essentially bricking it.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2019, 17:54 Task

He should be sent home. Above all else the U.S. extradition charges should be fiercely fought against, it is nothing more than an attempt by the U.S. government seeking revenge for the embarrassment it received when clear evidence of War Crimes leaked. It is also a naked attempt for Trump to go after journalists for so called "fake news" and "enemy of the people." Trump also pardoned an actual War Criminal from the Iraq War, so we know exactly what examples he is setting: War Crimes are Ok.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 30, 2019, 19:29 Task

I'm really wondering why the Sonic movie is not just a 3D remake of the original cartoon. Just a bunch of talking animals in the woods getting abducted by Robotnik. Looks really strange otherwise...  

News Comments > Stalin vs. Martians 4 Announced
2. Re: Stalin vs. Martians 4 Announced Apr 24, 2019, 21:11 Task

Maybe it's "4" as a joke, but then again its Ukraine game so maybe 2 and 3 were just released locally there.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Onslaught Announced
5. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Onslaught Announced Apr 14, 2019, 19:15 Task

If the gameplay looked as good as that CGI, I'd be more interested in it. I'm holding up hope that since they've continued to work on that maybe Disney and EA will greenlight a single player only Kotor 3.  

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November
28. Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November Apr 14, 2019, 10:51 Task

It seems they are incorporating some of the 'new' canon as well, the Purge Troopers and Second Sister were introduced in the recent Vader comics. And since the Clone Wars and Rebels shows are also in that canon, there are a few other Jedi alive like Ahsoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus, and Quinlan Vas so as a betting man I'm assuming they could make appearances in this game (and also Yoda and Obi-Wan, besides those there is also Coleman Kcaj, Oppo Rancisis, Master Uvell, Selrahc Eluos (mentioned in Vader comics), Ka-Moon Kholi.

I've been waiting a full decade for more single player SW games, and Respawn definitely has some developers with pedigree behind this title. Also as was mentioned below there some aspects of the SP Battlefront 2 that were good. The cutscenes and dialogue with Luke Skywalker alone were basically peak Luke, mimicing how he was in the Thrawn Trilogy, the one I would have rather seen TFA and TLJ.

News Comments > Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series Announced
5. Re: Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series Announced Apr 14, 2019, 10:32 Task

That looked cool to be honest.

I will also accept VR Pod Racing.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November
17. Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in November Apr 13, 2019, 18:29 Task

See whizz with the pessimistic takes. The combat could be cool like Dark Forces and Jedi Knight.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 21:01 Task

In other words negligible compared to the harm the U.S. has down to these countries. The War on Terror is purely a money mill for Defense Industries, an endless cycle that will not ever stop 'terrorism.'  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 13:45 Task

That's not the only worrying thing. If the U.K. caves to the criminal U.S. Empire and extradites Assange, and they try him, it will give Trump the power to go after journalists his apparent 'enemy' allowing the U.S. to go after anyone that exposes their crimes.

Meanwhile Trump is committing war crimes every fkn day.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 18:57 Task

Seems some people and the U.S. Media are playing along. Even the U.N. is calling foul, because the specific charge sets a precedent punishing any journalist that handles leaked government information under U.S. Secrecy Laws.

If that's the slippery slope and sword people want to die on, then by all means. And no the Trump admin will not pardon him if he is extradited and tried in the U.S., Trump himself grossly said he should be killed because that's the vile kind of person he is.

The overall goal here is to criminalize reporting of classified docs. This goes back to punishment for war crimes that were exposed by Chelsey Manning, and people are going after her as well. Its completely bonkers. And no govt officials were punished for war crimes.

2978 Comments. 149 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo