Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2333 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
86. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 14:09 Task

It's just what to expect Paranoid Jack. The joke is on me as an American, watching these two parties destroy each other, and sadly watching as their support base play into the Duopoly that has frauded many into Factionalism. The tension is all around crazy. From a historical standpoint, I'm interested in how it unravels though as a bystander watching the madness.  

Playing: Dragon Quest 1, Bravely Default
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
32. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 24, 2016, 13:56 Task

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 13:26:
Task wrote on Sep 22, 2016, 12:48:
Additionally the 'official' polling also does not include millennials for some dumb reason,

This is where I stopped and said "WTF".

Your comment is fair in your confusion. I was posting on my phone when I don't have time to consult my oodles of information bookmarked. Since most don't go out to find out for themselves the context of what someone says, here is what I was trying to convey.

The "official" polls I speak of are ones the CPD agrees to, just one of many corrupt corporations, and the one that controls the Presidential Debates after shutting out the League of Women Voters.

https://ivn.us/2016/09/05/cnn-presidential-polls-used-cpd-shortchange-entire-generation/

In 2016, every single CNN poll for the general election has failed to adequately sample Americans aged 18-34. While other age groups have their results listed in terms of their % agreement to different questions, the CNN documentation lists “N/A” for those aged 18-34 (i.e., the Millennials).

"In 2016, every single CNN poll for the general election has failed to adequately sample Americans aged 18-34.

The reason?

“Some subgroups represent too small a share of the national population to produce crosstabs with an acceptable sampling error.” Groups that are “too small” receive the “N/A.”

And to Dreyer, I don't see how Jill Stein is an idiot. I need examples. She is the only peace and Anti-TPP candidate period. Gary Johnson is for TPP and a supporter of Hillary, but semi-peace/slashing the defense budget. That's not good enough for me. I vote with my conscious, I vote for peace and anti-war and have done so since 2008 when I fully switched to Green Party by backing Cynthia McKinney, then Jill Stein in 2012.

And to Cutter, aren't you Canadian and you're saying Third Parties can't win? It wasn't long ago when the "liberal party" dropped to third party status in Canada, then came back.

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
77. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 24, 2016, 12:29 Task

Sure is interesting how Americans are at each other's throats. Thank you Oligarchy for excellent historical entertainment as The Empire gets what coming to it, and the remnants of these terrible parties, Republican and Democrats, give us their Augustus for Plebeians.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
58. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 18:22 Task

Darks wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 16:07:
Cutter wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 16:02:
ItBurn wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 15:11:
You're delusional if you think that Kickstarter dates are absolutes.

No one ever said they were but it's already 2 years late with no foreseeable ACTUAL delivery date in sight. It's not rocket surgery at this point.

Thank you Cutter! My point exactly. Only a fool follows blindly, so now we know who the real fools are here.

Kind of like people in the U.S. that are still registered Republicans or Democrats, and vote for either failed party. Diehards to the very end. It's like bending over constantly and saying, "Please Sir or Madam, May I have some more (corruption, lying, Oligarchy)?" And since I've gone off topic, I'll just leave it at that for all to discuss your Star Citizen thing.

News Comments > Barrow Hill: The Dark Path Released
1. Re: Barrow Hill: The Dark Path Released Sep 22, 2016, 19:40 Task

What in the world.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 22, 2016, 19:40 Task

Some Imps fell for the ruse. The End.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 22, 2016, 12:48 Task

The corporation that controls the Presidential elections here in the U.S. has banned third parties from the first debates. Additionally the 'official' polling also does not include millennials for some dumb reason, now the largest population in the U.S. and I think they are doing it in order for the media to show the support for third parties is low on national news Networks. Google is also heavily in bed with the Two-Party circus freak show.

Unofficial polls for millennials are showing nearly 50% support for third parties, which is roughly 37.7 million. Older baby boomers are also all over the place, my own father is backing a third party for the first time in his life (green). Another poll showed 70% support for opening up Presidential debates to third parties.

Many Historical firsts:
- most despised candidates from dem and pub in American history
- lowest registered Dems and pubs in American history (independents overtaking by enormous margin)
- lowest voter turnout (2012) at 54% in American history, between 1800-1900 it was 80-90%
- highest third party support in u.s. History
- green party first time in its history is on nearly all state ballots (currently 44), third parties also growing at the local levels in states (counties and state)

I'm guessing between 2020-50 the two parties will be further relegated to the dustbin with third parties making inroads into Congress.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 16, 2016, 20:11 Task

If anything, the NSA would have something about the "hacks" which amount to simply gaining access to unpassworded or stupidly secured shit that even a kid could crack in some cases. William Binney theorizes there be another "Snowden" (NSA Insider) behind it as well. The NSA themselves are awfully Mum about it - but I look at this way, everyone hacks each other so its a bit hypocritical for the Media to go on a "Red Scare" crusade suggesting things without definitive proof. I mean back in 2013, people found out for the first time (although not new to me), that the U.S. was hacking other countries, even our own allies including Germany and France (including Industrial Espionage), and also Mexico. Everyone needs to be held accountable.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 16, 2016, 20:00 Task

Haha, guarantee like most network/internet things, crafty people will find ways around that ban.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week
4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week Sep 16, 2016, 19:57 Task

How to squander a franchise, by EA.  

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 15, 2016, 22:09 Task

I go for 1 or 2 cups a day, every other day - stretching out that gallon in a 2 week period. Also recently switched to Whole Milk, since it has less sugar, see if I like it or not. Mostly I drink water though - zero Pop/Soda intake.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Sep 15, 2016, 22:04 Task

Sold.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 15, 2016, 21:29 Task

12GB on that sucker? Jeebus.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns
2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition Returns Sep 15, 2016, 20:22 Task

Like the squad based AI/story ones? The 64 one and Raven Shield are the only ones I remember playing.  

1. Re: Into the Black Sep 15, 2016, 19:50 Task

Jeez, I remember the days when that old Food Pyramid was constantly being taught. The last one I saw was that MyPyramid version from 2005-11.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 15, 2016, 11:08 Task

jdreyer wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 04:33:

They won't of course. We live in an oligarchy. The populace exists as host that corporate parasites bleed white. But hey, you still have your internet, amirite? Oh, wait...

But... But... Twump and Hiwuhwee will surely save us Plebeians ruled by the Oligarchs! Our very own Caligula and Augustus, minus animal sacrificing and public executions.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 14, 2016, 21:00 Task

Non-contract plans all the way. 2GB is all I need, 50 per month and heavily use wi-fi spots when I'm out and about.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
2. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 14, 2016, 19:36 Task

"You'll have to wait until all the servers are near empty. Only then shall you have free Battlefront DLC. Now pre-order Battlefront 2, Have Nice Day." - EA.  

News Comments > Join The Crew for Free
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 14, 2016, 11:07 Task

It has a story? I don't remember any racing game I've played having a good story anyways.

My favorite silly racing game of all time is still San Fransisco Rush: Extreme Racing. It was indeed "extreme."

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 14, 2016, 10:59 Task

Not Obama, not Hillary, nor Trump will pardon him. That is my best guess. Should he be? Yes. Only one candidate has suggested an immediate pardon and that's Jill Stein, since she has a soul and speaks truth.

And what of Bradley Manning (Chelsea Manning), he is also a hero and is rotting away in prison. The government doesn't even care that he has been tortured and placed in solitary confinement and has attempted suicide. Manning's reward for telling the truth about a criminal conspiracy, yes conspiracy, with the U.S. governments intent to lie and cover up a crime scene making the government an accessory after the fact.

It therefore should be no wonder why Snowden escaped and is afraid of coming back, since he knows what has happened to Manning whom the media never mention s anymore. They want him dead or rotting in prison, both Trump and Hillary - and calling for the assassination of American citizen is illegal, although they will use the Obama precedent when he drone bombed an American to say "it's totally fine guys."

2333 Comments. 117 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo