Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 2268 (Senior)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Two Sonic Games Announced
1. Re: Cossacks 3 in September Jul 24, 2016, 10:38 Task

Hell's yeah, Sonic Mania looks saweet  

Playing: Pillars of Eternity, FF10, The Witcher 3
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stardew Valley OS X & Linux Next Week
3. Re: Cossacks 3 in September Jul 21, 2016, 10:51 Task

So what's this about multiplayer - Is there a link to read about that? Everyone has their own farm inherited from dead grandparents?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Cossacks 3 in September Jul 21, 2016, 10:45 Task

Yeh Apollo stuff!

The Moon Landing of course happened and what I find waaaay more intriguing/fun is the radio silence at one point: Later, in 1979, Chatelain [former Chief of NASA Communication S] said that Armstrong’s sighting of two UFOs over a lunar crater was being deliberately kept from the media and public by NASA: “The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now.” (in reference to 2 min radio silence and HAM Radio Operators allegedly hear what was said, with Chatelaine confirming). Aldrin is coy on the subject and simply said it could have been sun reflections, very well could have been. Later Astronauts like Cooper was extremely open about his sightings as a trained observer/pilot (in his view "intelligently" controlled objects). So either Astronauts are seeing some crazy space phenomenon, NASA is passing some seriously good dope around (man), or you know, Aliens ;)?

News Comments > Arthas Statue
4. Re: Cossacks 3 in September Jul 20, 2016, 11:37 Task

After Civilization falls from {insert reason here}, I wonder what a future human civilization will think who or what the statue represents.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - I am Setsuna Jul 19, 2016, 21:53 Task

Can't decided whether to get this for PC or wait until I eventually get the PS4. Right now the PC reviews are describing a bad port (bugs, etc.)... hopefully that gets fixed.  

News Comments > Cossacks 3 in September
2. Re: Cossacks 3 in September Jul 19, 2016, 12:07 Task

I would suggest finding a Cossack history book (or interwebs search).  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2016, 09:36 Task

As someone who tries to keep up with geopolitical events and domestic affairs in the U.S., I suspect most Americans simply follow along and nod with what CNN tells them. If you want juicy Erdogan details then look for directly translated news sources.

- Erdogan/Hitler comparison is literally because he himself stated he is a fan of how Hitler used "Democracy" to become a leader (I.e. effective propaganda)
- He has purged judges, and other branches of government to create "loyalty." The Military was already purged prior.
- In the past journalists were arrested for going against his party (best Democracy) or simply making fun of him such as comparing him to Gollum.
- The coup itself may have been staged as TOP EU politicians have stated
- Erdogans son is suspected in laundering stolen Syrian Oil that is directly transported by ISIS loyalist s
- Erdogans party has been implicated in selling arms to ISIS and providing training (although several countries are implicated)
- For centuries, Turkey's Military has been the last line of defense in case a politician attempts to circumvent Democracy to turn Turkey non-Secular.
- Translated news is showing that people are blindly following in line, believing the arrests are to preserve "Democracy" and chanting in the streets for all 20,000 to be executed because "Democracy." Erdogans is quoted as saying "If the will of the people are calling for executions, then that is what we must do" (mmmmm gotta love "Democracy")

So yeah he is not Hitler, but rather a two-bit phoney POS politician dictator wannabe utilizing Democracy against itself. As long as you repeat something over and over, people will believe it ;). I wrote this in haste, since I'm on my phone.

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2016, 09:43.

News Comments > Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted
29. Re: Rimworld Steam Key Fraud Halted Jul 18, 2016, 23:15 Task

Been wondering if this game was close to done, now that's it back in the news. Its looking pretty nice so far.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 18, 2016, 23:13 Task

20,000 arrested. Would have needed pre-planned arrest lists for such nonsense.

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” - George Orwell

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jul 17, 2016, 15:11 Task

Huge numbers of Bernie supporters switched to Jill Stein. Holy shiiiit. Donations jumped 1000% in the two days after the Berns bowing down to Cersei "Clinton" Lannister. Endorsed by Cornel West, Vigo, epic Green time. Time for U.S. establishment to take a fkn hike.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed
11. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One & Darth Vader VR Game Revealed Jul 17, 2016, 15:05 Task

You do realize that the complaints were more than lack of offline mode. Spawn Tokens, On Rails AT-AT, No Galactic Conquest, The ship controls/flying isn't up to par, etc. And one of those Devs recently (finally) admitted it was rushed due to that TFA movie.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Military Coup in Turkey Jul 15, 2016, 22:01 Task

El Pit wrote on Jul 15, 2016, 17:16:
The Turkish Situation

Any people of any Nation can be brainwashed to believe what the State tells them though.

I'm getting word on other sites, although these claims cannot be verified that people that have Turkish friends (that happen to not like Erdogan) are saying that he may have staged this in order to further consolidate power to make believe it was a so called attack on "Democracy." If true, Erdogan truly does like to imitate certain people of History. Meanwhile SkyNews Live had a Turkish lady on that absolutely believed it was an attack on "Democracy" even though Erdogan in the past has ordered raids on Media centers and arrested people for no other reason than making fun him.

Second point if you want to dig deep down the rabbit hole as I do into geo-politics is the leaked Erdogan tapes from around 2013/2014 in which he and his Inner Circle literally say in their own words that they could take advantage of the situation in Syria by making a False Flag Attack (similar to Hitler's Staged attack on a radio station as an excuse to invade Poland) by using the Turkish Military as pawns, attack their own territory, and claim an outside force did it instead in order to illegally invade Syria. If this thing is not an Erdogan plot, and the Turkish Military really are rebelling, this may be exactly what they are rebelling for, especially after many Generals were allegedly 'purged' to remain loyal to the primary party.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2016, 13:04 Task

First time hearing of the term God Modding.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September
13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 22:00 Task

Walker Assault on the surface of the Death Star haha, now there's an idea. Reminds me of BattleTech Mech Battles on Space Ships (And yeah that's an Atlas II shooting down a Spacecraft in Spaaaace).  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer
2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer Jul 14, 2016, 21:16 Task

I suppose - but most Publishers are also cashing in on the remaster wave too. So there is that.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2016, 10:21 Task

Funny how they call that car Tesla, does it run on free energy? Also using a Tesla AI assist does not mean the driver can sit there and read a book or play pattycake. I'll stick to myself driving a car, thanks.  

News Comments > Fallout Shelter for PC Released
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2016, 10:16 Task

Oh Fallout, look what you've become.  

News Comments > Ghostbusters Game Released
5. Re: Ghostbusters Game Released Jul 13, 2016, 09:29 Task

Just taking a guess, but I assume it's not as good as the actual Ghostbusters 3 movie, I.e. that XBox game that was made a while ago with the original actors providing their voices.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 12, 2016, 19:08 Task

Citation on Russia Today article, which has more truth on it than any POS Western Media organization. Sounds like another dumb Putin bash comment to me.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2016, 17:58 Task

And MSNBC, Fox, and CNN are not? Puhlease.  

2268 Comments. 114 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo