Limit Results:

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

No subject
Sep 20, 2003, 07:06
No subject Sep 20, 2003, 07:06
Sep 20, 2003, 07:06

We love ya', Blue.

I hope you understand that these sentiments from us all aren't hollow ones. I think there are a great many of us who, even though we've never spoken to or met you face-to-face, consider you a real live person in our lives. At news of your loss, we are truly, even painfully, sorry.

You've always suprised me with your grace, Mr. B; now more than ever. I believe I'm paraphrasing what someone else has written here in the last few days, but it's my beliefe that your personality reflects on your upbringing. That said, and if the descriptions & annecdotes that you've shared with us about your mother over the years are any indication, we are all, as a race, short one less exceptional person, now.

May we all (us guys, we gals) do our best to pull up this new slack. It would be the right thing to do.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Blue. If there's ever (now or later) anything we (as a mob, or as individuals) can do (in general or in particular), please say so.

Thoughts on you and your family,
~Rayme

No subject
Sep 18, 2003, 15:18
No subject Sep 18, 2003, 15:18
Sep 18, 2003, 15:18

We all loves ya', Blue. And you have to know that if there's anything you need, or anything that we can do...

But yes, at the very, very least: well wishes, high hopes, and a private wish that all turns out well for you and your family. Our thoughts are with you.

DivX Version
Mar 11, 2002, 14:52
DivX Version Mar 11, 2002, 14:52
Mar 11, 2002, 14:52

http://node2.callihq.net/

Got the link off of the slashdot forums.
~Rayme

Bought it on Friday
Sep 24, 2001, 14:47
Bought it on Friday Sep 24, 2001, 14:47
Sep 24, 2001, 14:47

My roomate & I each picked up a copy for the weekend. I have to say that being far (far, far, far) from "perfect" and/or bug-free, it's still quite a bit of fun. It's been worth the weekend diversion, at least. And beneath all the wierdness & crashes, there's a pretty fun game under there. One that we're both still enjoying.

The folks working on the game, they've done a pretty good job, so far. And I'm hoping they get things fixed and back to good. If they do, "yay!", and if not... well, then I probably won't play if I'm not having fun. Nobody should be stressing about a game, y'know? ^_^

Re: Another thing
Jul 27, 2001, 01:39
Re: Another thing Jul 27, 2001, 01:39
Jul 27, 2001, 01:39

Yer' attitude stinks, pal. (imo...)

And, true or not, your character-backing claims are "highly dubius" (sudden flashback of the Transformers Movie... heh...). It's pretty easy to say you're whatever you want when you're anon. ^_^

Heheh... I'm gonna start telling people in news posts that I'm Carmack's kid brother, or something, just so they'll take me 'n my undernourished ego seriously for a few seconds more.

"I assemble omegatech-wings for Sarphim warriors with my vast array of nanotech knowledge, equipment, and tools. That said, I think that Max Payne is...."

^_^

Selfish People? o_O
Jul 27, 2001, 00:58
Selfish People? o_O Jul 27, 2001, 00:58
Jul 27, 2001, 00:58

Seroiusly.... I've been reading this site nearly every day since I found it when hitting "Quake" into Infoseek around 5 years ago.

I've never seen Blue be an ass. Seriouslly, he(and the rest of "the crew") have been doing the news thing selflessly for a long, long time. As far as I can tell, Blue does his best to remain impartial and responsible.

And, for you and I, all the effort is free.

Our taxes don't pay for bluesnews.com. We don't have a *right* to view ad-free news from here or anywhere, especially news about *games*.

I'm no fan of ads, and (d'uh?) pop-ups annoy me. But if those (minor, for chrissakes) measures are going to keep the bluesnews.com domain ping-able, then by all means...

I'd pay for Bluesnews, if that's what it would take. But I don't imagine (and this is just me musing) that it would work out for the site, financially. A lot of people would, but.... enough?

People responding with such indignation... I think it's silly. Honestly.

And anyone posting that they're no long going to bestow Blue the honor of making his site their homepage..... oh-my-gosh, that's adorable. ^_^

Heheh... no, no, really; I bet *THAT* 'll show him. I hope the Man o' Blue can find the will to keep going after Marty in Wichita stops checking the site at his regular every-two-days interval. ;>

Thanks Blue, Loony, 'n Hans. "j00 guys r0x0r" ^_^
(Ads or no ads.)

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older