Descending
Limit Results:

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Eurogamer Blacklisted By 2K?
Jun 16, 2011, 15:11
Re: Eurogamer Blacklisted By 2K? Jun 16, 2011, 15:11
Jun 16, 2011, 15:11

After seeing reviews and game footage, I wish I could get blacklisted by 2K games.

Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned
Apr 21, 2007, 20:09
Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned Apr 21, 2007, 20:09
Apr 21, 2007, 20:09

Dagok,

Trying to explain this to you is like teaching calculus to a dog. Read carefully:

1. I bought and finished HL2 when it first came out a long time ago. I wanted to play it again.
2. I no longer have the email or password or username. Unlike you, I do not live to play Valve games.
3. I DO have the CD and the key
4. That is NOT enough proof for Valve, regardless of how many emails you send or how nice your tone is.
5. Are you really 'slow' enough to believe I haven't tried to go through support? Why do you think I called them arrogant? They wouldn't help me without the email or userID. Why is that Valve's fault?

Because it's a stupid system that protects them and burns people like me who own a legal copy.

You are obviously a Valve fanboy. Read the other posts in 'Steam' threads. Many people don't like Valve. I'm one and I will keep my money in my pocket.

Re: Luckily...
Apr 20, 2007, 14:33
Re: Luckily... Apr 20, 2007, 14:33
Apr 20, 2007, 14:33

Trashcan, either you need to learn to read or you are being sarcastic....which is it?

Riley is wrong...and was proven wrong again with the new information from Valve stating that a) Steam was not hacked, it was a 3rd party system, and b) it was ONLY the cyber-cafe group as I stated, but Riley states "that is pure speculation and poor speculation at that."

I've been reading some of your post and as it turns out, you're the biggest Valve ass-smoocher around and just an ass in general.

Apr 20, 2007, 14:18
Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned Apr 20, 2007, 14:18
Apr 20, 2007, 14:18

"Sounds to me like you are just a dumbass. You can't re-register your serial number to another account once you have already done it. Maybe read a little, use some common sense, and use their Support system on the website to submit a ticket instead of being a complete idiot and just blaming Valve for your own stupidity."

Yo Idiot,

from Steam support:

If you do not have a copy of your receipt for the recent purchase of the game, please include a money order or bank cashier check made out to Valve Corporation for $10.00 USD (ten dollars in United States funds) to pay the CD Key Reset Service Charge

Your CD Key will be sent back to you via US Mail once it has been reset. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the materials to be mailed back.

..so they want $10 and 6-8 weeks to reactivate MY game. They won't even take a personal check. Yeah, great company.

F-them. Steam sucks.

This comment was edited on Apr 20, 14:18.

Apr 20, 2007, 13:59
Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned Apr 20, 2007, 13:59
Apr 20, 2007, 13:59

"I lost access to the email account I used in HL2. When I tried to get the game re-registered, they basically told me to get lost.

They are arrogant. I'll never buy a Steam game again.

Sounds to me like you are just a dumbass. You can't re-register your serial number to another account once you have already done it. Maybe read a little, use some common sense, and use their Support system on the website to submit a ticket instead of being a complete idiot and just blaming Valve for your own stupidity.

And you registered just to post that...so I'm going to do you a favor since you obviously can't figure it out on your own... http://support.steampowered.com"

Are you f-ing stupid or what? Not be able to re-register is why Steam sucks. And didn't I say I already contacted them? Didn't I say that if you don't have the original email account, your game is worthless? It was retail fool. Who keeps receipts (you have to scan a copy and send it to them). WTF

Oh and it's always the real-life wuss-boys who try to act like big men on the Internet. Isn't that true you little turd. I should have expected it from someone who spends his life on gaming sites. I didn't ask for your opinion anyway, pimpleboy.

Steam sucks for games the way DRM sucks for music. Even M$ will let you call to reactivate.

This comment was edited on Apr 20, 14:00.

Apr 20, 2007, 10:08
Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned Apr 20, 2007, 10:08
Apr 20, 2007, 10:08

So true.

But I have a better idea, don't buy Steam games at all.

I lost access to the email account I used in HL2. When I tried to get the game re-registered, they basically told me to get lost.

They are arrogant. I'll never buy a Steam game again.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older