Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zanthar

Real Name Zanthar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2007, 00:15
Total Comments 184 (Novice)
User ID 35259

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
8. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2016, 21:31 Zanthar

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 20:50:
SirKnight wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 19:29:
jimnms wrote on Mar 6, 2016, 19:18:
Her phone was unlocked and he took pictures of the pictures on her phone with his phone, and he's being charged with Computer Crimes?

Yes as he should be. He got on her phone without her consent which is no different than hacking into it. Different means of the same thing.

The parents need to be ashamed of themselves as well for not teaching their kid to respect the privacy and belongings of others. People these days have no respect or morals at all.

Lol, what? Hacking is forcing your way in, like kicking down the door to a home... That's a hell of a lot different than finding the door left wide open and taking a look inside. At that point you're merely trespassing, not breaking and entering.

Regardless, how can you have an expectation of privacy when you leave your phone, unprotected, in public space? It's rude, sure, and he should be disciplined for duplicating and distributing the photo, but actually finding it like that is hardly a crime.

Should he be charged with a felony for discovering a nude Polaroid on her desk underneath a stack of papers, when it's common knowledge that that's where she keeps a folder of personal photos? Because that's pretty much what he did.

The negligent teacher is at least as much to blame as the mischievous student for having that sort of thing just lying around. How do we know she's not some kind of pervert who intentionally left her phone there for a kid (perhaps a specific young, handsome troublemaker) to find that photo?

If you leave your house to run to the post office or something, forget to lock your door and someone comes in and takes all your shit, you have no problem with that either?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
8. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 5, 2016, 17:55 Zanthar

Movies based on video games are always sooooooo successful, I'm sure this one will be no exception. lol  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 4, 2016, 16:03 Zanthar

A plastic bag over the head puts them to sleep quickly.  

News Comments > FNaF World Free Re-release
2. Re: FNaF World Free Re-release Feb 12, 2016, 16:28 Zanthar

Free is not good enough. Pay me $10 and maybe I'll try it.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored
12. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 4, 2016, 20:58 Zanthar

NKD wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 19:23:
Zanthar wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 18:58:
They should have the game set in the Ubisoft HQ building so we can stab the bastards that put this shit out every year.

Why do you care? If it's not your thing, then you aren't buying it, and it shouldn't really affect you.

Because this is a place to comment and express my thoughts on the topic?
Why do you care? If you aren't really agreeing with it, then it really shouldn't affect you.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 4, 2016, 18:58 Zanthar

They should have the game set in the Ubisoft HQ building so we can stab the bastards that put this shit out every year.  

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Jan 2, 2016, 19:00 Zanthar

Don't worry Cliffy, Your shitty games will always have deep discounts, because nobody would pay full price for that garbage  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Early Access
34. Re: Endless Space 2 Announced Dec 16, 2015, 10:26 Zanthar

Bitterbug wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 00:28:
A couple of weeks ago you could pre-order Horizons with a discount if you owned the base game. It coincided with the Steam sale, so made scooping them both up a no-brainer.

For half the cost of a subscription based MMO you get an MMO that lets you decide whether you just want to play Solo, Play only with friends, or jump into the community populated area -- whichever suits your mood at any time.

I sure as heck don't have a problem paying the seasonal amount for Horizons with the current and planned features over the next year. Then the user discount will be available for the next season.

And my MMO fix will only cost me about 5 bucks a month. And I'm finding this a lot more fun than Eve. It's not flawless, and still needs some features like an in-game trade calucator (rather than third party), but solid and fun.

MMO? Don't make me laugh. The chances of running into the occasional human player are VERY low. I liked ED, but not enough pay $50 for a half finished(not even half) expansion every year. I really hope they go bankrupt with this stunt.

News Comments > Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Early Access
3. Re: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Early Access Dec 14, 2015, 14:37 Zanthar

I might buy it if they go with a guild wars II model, I definitely don't wont go for a subscription or Planetside 2(F2P whore mode)  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month
24. removed Nov 5, 2015, 21:02 Zanthar

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 6, 2015, 07:50.

20. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 16:32 Zanthar

Timmeh wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 16:11:
It is nice to see some of these space games finally starting to catch up to what Derek Smarts had in his games for like the last 15 years.

the graphics are just prettier is all.

The only thing derek Smart had in his games were ego, bugs and horse shit. In the end, he is still just a lying failure living off his mother's money.

12. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 15:01 Zanthar

Bundy wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 14:24:
That's right, in Elite the "game" and the "fun" aren't just handed to you. You have to find both of them yourself, everyone knows that. No hand holding here. This game is only for the pinnacle of the gamer elite. While I'm running my 600th route to some system that looks exactly like the systems in the 599 routes before it, I chose to make my own fun watching Star Wars on my second monitor. And imagining that I was playing that, instead of Elite Dangerous. Don't be some lame ADD twitch gamer. Come to Elite where the real gamers are, staring at their screen, watching a tiny clock tick down as they very, slowly, approach their destination.

And then you get to do it again!

Yeah just buy the 100th version of Call of Duty or Madden.

9. removed Nov 5, 2015, 14:07 Zanthar

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 5, 2015, 17:59.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
3. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Aug 18, 2015, 21:23 Zanthar

It's also locked at 30fps. I'm still enjoying it though. I use a xbox controller. I didn't even bother to try a keyboad/mouse setup since it's a Square Enix port.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
25. Re: etc., etc. May 27, 2015, 14:02 Zanthar

Ladron3dfx wrote on May 27, 2015, 12:18:
Steam is the shithole of PC gaming and Hatred is just the latest ripe turd to float to the top, just swirling about in slow circles inside the Steam DRM turd bowl. Valve was correct in banning this turd but GabeN smelled the cash and with his fat greasy cheeseburger fingers lifted this sad discarded turd and polished it to a bright happy shine.

Hatred, original trailer.

Mmmmm I'm betting that you are butt hurt over a VAC ban or something. Meanwhile, millions of people are happily using Steam on a daily basis. You and Cutter should go and protest outside Valve HQ... maybe set yourselves on fire to prove how serious you are. I'll buy the gasoline for you guys.

21. Re: etc., etc. May 27, 2015, 08:23 Zanthar

Ozmodan wrote on May 27, 2015, 07:43:
Zanthar wrote on May 26, 2015, 18:47:
Cutter wrote on May 26, 2015, 18:03:
That's their right, and I applaud them for exercising it with that garbage. Just one more reason to like and support GOG. Valve could care less about anything so long as they make a buck. Valve is an amoral - bordering on immoral - company IMO.

F*** you and your morality.

Just because you have none does not mean it is a good thing.....

Oh, I have morals. I just don't magically pull them out of my ass whenever they can be used to bash something that I irrationally hate, like Cutter does.

16. Re: etc., etc. May 27, 2015, 00:32 Zanthar

Cutter wrote on May 26, 2015, 23:08:
Zanthar wrote on May 26, 2015, 18:47:
That's their right, and I applaud them for exercising it with that garbage. Just one more reason to like and support GOG. Valve could care less about anything so long as they make a buck. Valve is an amoral - bordering on immoral - company IMO.

Wow, suck GabeN's dick a little more why don't you? Fucking clown.

You mad,bro? Tough shit. Seems like you are the one that has a hardon for fat Gabe. You want to be smothered in his fat ass cheeks don't ya?

7. Re: etc., etc. May 26, 2015, 18:47 Zanthar

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Preloads Confirmed; Release Schedule
69. Re: The Witcher 3 Preloads Confirmed; Release Schedule May 12, 2015, 18:07 Zanthar

Slashman wrote on May 12, 2015, 15:33:
I'm tottering on the edge of 'do I get it now' or 'do I wait'?

I'm waiting for at least a weeks worth of reviews and comments on the PC version before I get this. I'm so tired of getting burned with buggy releases.

News Comments > Oculus Rift in Q1 2016
60. Re: Oculus Rift in Q1 2016 May 6, 2015, 18:30 Zanthar

The neck is pretty damn strong. Construction workers, miners, football players, motorcycle riders, all wear much heavier stuff on their heads for many hours a day.

Fat unemployed slobs who sit in their chairs all day may have an issue but it won't affect active people very much. Text neck comes from looking down at your phone, unless you plan on looking at your VR feet all day long I can't see how the two would be related.

184 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo