Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bubba Supreme

Real Name Bubba Supreme   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrBone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Dude with great hair.
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 9, 2007, 22:19
Total Comments 358 (Amateur)
User ID 33961

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Aion Open Beta Notes
5. Re: Aion Open Beta Notes Sep 5, 2009, 23:14 MrBone

Well, considering the source, who knows what the hell is in this game code. Good luck guinea...er, beta testers.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > OnLive Beta
11. Re: OnLive Beta Sep 3, 2009, 09:44 MrBone

Reading the comments on this thread remind me of that commercial involving a bunch of old establishment fucks sitting at a boardroom table laughing about the prospects of bottled water, etc. New ideas do happen...people try new things. Get used to it. This idea simply offers some people a possibly more convenient way to play games. No computer? No PC? At grandma's? You can use this service to wile away your time in Crysis or whatever just about anywhere you wish. It is not going to replace the other services.

This comment was edited on Sep 3, 2009, 09:46.

News Comments > Op Ed
21. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2009, 01:22 MrBone

Umbragen, you are the kind of person that makes me nervous in regards to America's future. If you can't see the reality of the current administration's goals, you are delusional. They want to control everything. Think about it. As for the game; who cares?  

News Comments > EVE Online Banking Story
26. Re: EVE Online Banking Story Aug 26, 2009, 19:29 MrBone

This garbage is a prime example of how time leads the mob to repeat the past. Take Jimmy Carter. This clown just about ruined the US economy with his stupid policies. People voted in a new leader who soared into the stratosphere. Time passes and the mob forgets. They elect another clown that has no clue how to run even a basic economy and the same thing happens yet again. What a surprise. Eve is the same bullshit, just accelerated.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Aug 25, 2009, 20:02 MrBone

Agreed. Mohr was the epitome of talentless standup. I couldn't even watch his "performance".  

News Comments > Several Years Until All of StarCraft II is Completed
11. Re: Several Years Until All of StarCraft II is Completed Aug 18, 2009, 23:45 MrBone

hmmm, from what I have seen so far...ho hum. I am really waiting for Supreme Commander 2. Now that should be worth the wait.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Interviews, Previews
3. Re: StarCraft II Interviews, Previews Aug 18, 2009, 08:56 MrBone

Blizzard isn't Blizzard anymore, they are really Activision. Set your expectations accordingly.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 18, 2009, 00:52 MrBone

I have 3 Xbox 360's. 2 of old version, 1 of the new. They all work fine except for the old versions that tend to scratch the dvd's to hell and back.  

News Comments > Metaverse
1. Re: Metaverse Aug 14, 2009, 10:13 MrBone

uhh, the "report" on tweets is also pointless babble...oh, the irony.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 12, 2009, 22:05 MrBone

Will De La Hoya be wearing his negligee in this one?  

News Comments > EVE Online vs RMT
3. Re: EVE Online vs RMT Aug 12, 2009, 22:03 MrBone

haha, why don't people just become messenger friends of one of the CCP guys?? They can then expect to get whatever they want under the table. Just ask any former BoB clown.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
8. Re: Safety Dance Aug 9, 2009, 14:39 MrBone

What I love about these loud-mouthed bloggers is their fine grasp of reality. Yeah, let's ban Windows. That makes perfect sense. Oh, and while we are at it, I want my 20 grand solar panel array to produce enough free energy to pay for itself within 1000 years. Neither is likely you say? No shit.  

News Comments > Metaverse
1. Re: Metaverse Aug 9, 2009, 14:31 MrBone

Give me easynews any day over giganews. Giganews requires the use of newsgroup readers...easynews allows one to use any generic browser to access their content. No contest at all.  

News Comments > Manual ARMA II Patch
7. Re: Manual ARMA II Patch Aug 6, 2009, 15:17 MrBone

I love it. Heck, the editor alone keeps me occupied. I think the real issue revolves around people not willing to learn the extensive keyboard and mouse commands and the large number of craptacular systems people try to run the game on. I have yet to encounter a crash to desktop under Win 7. Bugs, yes, I have seen a few, but the gameplay makes up for it in spades.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 6, 2009, 10:55 MrBone

You have to love the "testers" that over-react to some "bug" they come across and quite literally freak out over it. The response by the MS rep was the best part.  

News Comments > ARMA II Patch
9. Re: ARMA II Patch Aug 5, 2009, 23:49 MrBone

haha, give me Steam over a retail box any day man. Any Day.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein Leaked
2. Re: Wolfenstein Leaked Aug 5, 2009, 19:33 MrBone

Yeah, highly unimpressive. But we shall see.  

News Comments > CCP TMs
4. Re: CCP TMs Aug 4, 2009, 21:22 MrBone

Hey, I just hope that BoB comes into this new IP and gets some good stuff from the devs. Just like old times.  

News Comments > Demigod Demo
27. Re: Demigod Demo Jul 30, 2009, 20:15 MrBone

@Verno. Dude, you comments are complete rubbish. Ant, I participated in the beta of this game and it is fun...but try the demo and see for yourself. It is too slow for my liking, but the characters and MP mode makes up for it. I am also a fan of HoN, but not a silly fanboy like Verno.  

News Comments > Valve on Racism Accusations
1. Re: Valve on Racism Accusations Jul 30, 2009, 19:53 MrBone

Well, the writer of the stupid article got what he/she wanted...attention and hits. We all line the pockets of these toads.  

358 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo