Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bubba Supreme

Real Name Bubba Supreme   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrBone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Dude with great hair.
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 9, 2007, 22:19
Total Comments 363 (Amateur)
User ID 33961

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > OpenGL 4.0 Announced
3. Re: OpenGL 4.0 Announced Mar 11, 2010, 18:31 MrBone

Oh, this will be the hallmark of video technology now that iD rules the FPS...er, wait a tick...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Servers Resume
15. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Resume Mar 9, 2010, 18:18 MrBone

@Talisorn: That is the problem with the technique. In the real world, there are a ton of asshats that consider people who don't give them everything they want for free to be tyrants. This DRM deal fails because paying customers end up getting screwed in the process. What works? Cutting off the PC market. Consoles, multiplayer-wise at least, are much more secure for them.  

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Servers Resume
4. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Resume Mar 9, 2010, 12:49 MrBone

Nothing to see here...the attack on your television viewing only affected people trying to watch television...  

News Comments > StarCraft II Day One Patch Plans
2. Re: StarCraft II Day One Patch Plans Mar 9, 2010, 12:48 MrBone

I like it. Starcraft with better graphics and a few added perks. Anyway, the Day 1 patch is to thwart early birds.  

News Comments > EA Servers Back Up, Downtime Tonight
4. Re: EA Servers Back Up, Downtime Tonight Mar 9, 2010, 12:45 MrBone

This is a perfect example of why the whole cloud based computing thing is complete and utter bullshit. Sorry Sir, your data is not available because our Overlord Cluster went down...please try back at a later time.  

News Comments > Ubisoft's DRM Failure
20. Re: Ubisoft's DRM Failure Mar 8, 2010, 11:26 MrBone

If they had any brains, they would just get out of the PC game business. Of course, that is what they will do eventually. Consoles are the only way to go. This is from a PC gamer by the way.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ships, Day One Patch Released
7. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ships, Day One Patch Released Mar 2, 2010, 13:05 MrBone

Verno has RL friends? I am shocked and awed by that thought. Now if only SupCom 2 would get decrypted...  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Supreme Commander 2
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Supreme Commander 2 Mar 2, 2010, 13:01 MrBone

I can confirm the Steam issue. They still have the whole day to get this resolved. I believe Bioshock 2 had the same kind of thing happen.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 1, 2010, 17:56 MrBone

No interesting games...uh, yeah. Let's see. The only games in that list that are not in my list are 4, 6, 7, 8. If you do not like any of these, you are uber weird. Do not feel too bad about it, most on these forums fall into that category and a few even surpass it. Bats...I am looking at you man.  

News Comments > More Supreme Commander 2 Unit Trailers
33. Re: More Supreme Commander 2 Unit Trailers Mar 1, 2010, 12:20 MrBone

I find all the hate being thrown at this game highly amusing and sad. A single player mission in a demo is hardly indicative of the final product. I personally could care less about single player as MP/Skirmish is where the fun lies. Graphically, if you have a high-end system, the game looks better than SC1. Period. Take a gander at the Commanders. The economy model is actually quite interesting. It allows you to follow a very specific path with your existing units and encourages you to keep them alive. There was always tons of clutter under the old setup IMO. I for one will give this game a chance and pass a verdict after playing the MP for a week or so.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Scheduling
5. Re: StarCraft II Beta Scheduling Feb 26, 2010, 15:56 MrBone

Dude, they could release it at any time and it would sell just the same. Blizzard is not worried about any competition.  

News Comments > Supreme Commander 2 Demo
24. Re: Supreme Commander 2 Demo Feb 25, 2010, 10:56 MrBone

@bobbob: dude, who do you think created Total Annihilation?? Do some research into who came up with what first, then sound off. Ignorance is not always bliss.  

News Comments > Chris Taylor's Kings and Castles Announced
8. Re: Chris Taylor's Kings and Castles Announced Feb 15, 2010, 12:43 MrBone

*hoses down just about everyone posting on this thread and calls the fire department for yet another BluesNews inspired flamefest courtesy of hefty haters of everything not fitting their personal niche.

Take it easy. Kingdoms did in fact suck, but let's give this one a chance. You never know, it might actually be decent.

News Comments > StarCraft II Protoss Mothership Trailer
1. Re: StarCraft II Protoss Mothership Trailer Jan 19, 2010, 15:22 MrBone

My enthusiasm for this title has wanned quite a bit over the years. Hopefully it gets out before I die of old age in some 20 something's arms.  

News Comments > Planet Calypso Space Station Sells for $330K
2. Re: Planet Calypso Space Station Sells for $330K Dec 31, 2009, 12:32 MrBone

The kind of loser that would blow that much money on virtual garbage makes me physically sick. Reminds me of the government.  

News Comments > OnLive Presentation
6. Re: OnLive Presentation Dec 30, 2009, 12:01 MrBone

People laughed at Columbus too...anyway, before trashing the dude, let's see how this pans out. At least they have the balls to go for it.  

News Comments > TF2 Bots Beta
17. Re: TF2 Bots Beta Dec 22, 2009, 14:10 MrBone

The best bots for Quake will always be the Omnibot. They put the Reaper's to shame. Anyway, looking forward to playing around with these TF2 guys. Good call Valve.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Color Blindness Petition
10. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Color Blindness Petition Dec 16, 2009, 11:26 MrBone

You know your game is selling well when you get a color blind petition going...  

News Comments > More WoW In-Game Cutscenes
5. Re: More WoW In-Game Cutscenes Dec 3, 2009, 17:51 MrBone

Look, they would love to do in-game cut-scenes...cheaper by a thousand times. Heck, those guys could do it in a day. I want fully rendered cut-scenes like the days of old...just so I know they painstakingly put it together at great expense.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Re: Safety Dance Nov 21, 2009, 17:20 MrBone

Anyone who believes the whole global warming/climate change hoax is a complete moron. I wish people would use some common sense.  

363 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo