Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bubba Supreme

Real Name Bubba Supreme   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrBone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Dude with great hair.
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 9, 2007, 22:19
Total Comments 366 (Amateur)
User ID 33961

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 29, 2010, 14:29 MrBone

Mafia 2 is great. Love the story and the pc graphics are outstanding.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 16:24 MrBone

Tumbler wrote on Aug 24, 2010, 14:32:
In regards to Mafia II, there is not a single valid excuse to pirate the game.

They released a demo well in advance of the game that gave you a very good feel for how the game was going to look and play. Hell, after playing it for two hours, I went out and pre-purchased it in full so I could pick it up on my way home tonight.

Meh, as someone with a PC who buys games the best way to get me to spend money is to make sure I can resell the game. If I beat it in 2 days, or if it runs like ass on my computer I don't want to worry about holding something that is worthless to everyone but me. I really don't care if you give me a demo, if I can't sell that $50-$60 game when I'm done with it nothing else matters.

In my mind there are very few valid excuses to spend money on pc software. $5-$10 is my limit with this kind of BS.

People who purchased starcraft 2 and have finished playing it should be able to sell their copy to another person, you shouldn't have to put up with all this account locking bs.

Heh. If I was a developer trying to make ends meet and read the above garbage, I would find a new job. What a joke. Entitlement nation is here to stay it appears.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
75. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 16:19 MrBone

Donkey_Punch wrote on Aug 24, 2010, 16:03
uestion for anyone who played the Mafia II demo on the PS3: I still only have a SD television set to play off and the game looked like shit when driving around in the exterior world. Interior fight sequences looked good. Just the driving sequences looked like poo. A lot of jagged edges that screamed out for anti-aliasing. Did the exterior driving sequences look better on a HD screen?

GTA4's world looked much better even on a SD television. [/quote:

I have the 360 demo and the full PC version. The game looks drastically better on the PC with a souped up system (5870 1GB/i7). The 360 version looks great but could use some AA.

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
14. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 23, 2010, 12:37 MrBone

Troll score +2. nin was too a sharp a fish.

This story will only lead to more sales; as it should. I just hope that overlord obama makes a case against it too.

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
4. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 23, 2010, 11:16 MrBone

As usual, nin makes a complete fool of herself...oh well. As to the story itself; who cares? I certainly don't mind blasting a virtual character in one skin or another. It is just a game.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 14, 2010, 10:39 MrBone

Had the first droid and it was a POS. Hopefully they fixed this version.  

News Comments > John Carmack: No New id IP for Years
29. Re: John Carmack: No New id IP for Years Aug 12, 2010, 20:40 MrBone

It makes my skin crawl when clowns refer to Wolfenstein as "wolfie". There must be a special place on the 9th level of Hell for them and the "puter" people.  

News Comments > Midday Metaverse
5. Re: Midday Metaverse Aug 6, 2010, 17:53 MrBone

Anyone that didn't realize that Digg was a complete joke is a fool. Rose is a scammer.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 22, 2010, 21:35 MrBone

How much did the solar farm cost? Ahh, you see, that is why we all don't follow suit. It just isn't practical.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Midnight Openings
1. Re: StarCraft II Midnight Openings Jul 20, 2010, 22:21 MrBone

Yawn...  

News Comments > OnLive Founding Member Offer Extended
7. Re: OnLive Founding Member Offer Extended Jul 18, 2010, 21:48 MrBone

@loR Uhh, limited by the machine you are on? You may want to google the service...you are completely in the dark in terms of its operation.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Re: Safety Dance Jul 13, 2010, 00:53 MrBone

Those body scanners are absolutely useless. Terrorists will simply stick stuff where the sun don't shine, etc. It is a complete gimmick. A very expensive one. Enjoy your healthy dose of radiation.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2010, 17:55 MrBone

Judge blocked the old political football named Moratorium today. Glorious times indeed when you realize the power of Checks and Balances. hahaha.  

News Comments > Legal Briefs
4. Re: Legal Briefs Jun 22, 2010, 17:53 MrBone

@blue: dude...are you saying you never grabbed an mp3 file from the nether regions before?? Impressive. I don't know a single soul that has not done it at least once.  

News Comments > Trine 2 PC Plans
12. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 16:35 MrBone

Just adding my praise to the hoard. The ending was one of the best ever.  

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Jun 7, 2010, 21:11 MrBone

The comments from the people on this forum are hilarious. The DRM article spells out the case for it perfectly. Suck it. Ubisoft rocked the thieves on this one and I applaud them for it. Pirates...haha.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
13. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 1, 2010, 19:44 MrBone

I am very excited that they sold 2 million copies of the thing...I fucking love mine. hahaha.  

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Analysis
43. Re: Ubisoft DRM Analysis May 30, 2010, 21:43 MrBone

haha, the dude is right; who gives a fuck what the thieves think? Oh right, they do...but the business' don't have to.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 24, 2010, 00:38 MrBone

I noticed a bug in the Shaky mission. If you screw up the horse and wagon part at the end, the gate will be closed during the next run-through...the horses just batter it, etc. I have to say that this is probably the best game I have ever played in the visual department as well as story. I am addicted.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 21, 2010, 13:39 MrBone

That BackBreaker is actually pretty cool. Might have to grab it. Red Dead...haven't stopped playing this masterpiece. Great stuff.  

366 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo