Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 540 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Dream Theater Game Plans
11. Re: Dream Theater Game Plans Mar 1, 2016, 21:49 heroin

I prefer Meshuggah for my metal prog needs  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Shadwen Price Set
2. Re: Shadwen Price Set Feb 29, 2016, 19:39 heroin

The physics and controls in the demo were enough for me to delete that demo.  

News Comments > New Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Rules
7. Re: New Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Rules Feb 26, 2016, 13:55 heroin

I've played the game since alpha and have some level 20 characters - just sayin' - I've played this game extensively, the matches should not last 30+ minutes, Blizz has continually messed up the balance of the game (and I love Blizz, I'm just saying, it's annoying!!).  

News Comments > SUPERHOT Released
17. Re: SUPERHOT Released Feb 26, 2016, 10:23 heroin

It was a solid design decision not to include textures. The idea matches the story and looks perfect/gorgeous - so it's a perfect art/design solution... I've been loving my Overwatch beta with all it's great environments and animations but for me - SuperHot is right up there with Overwatch!  

7. Re: SUPERHOT Released Feb 26, 2016, 00:41 heroin

I was pissed about Firewatch's price after playing through and it being so underwhelmingly short. That is not the case with Superhot, though it's short in my opinion it's well worth the price of admission. Awesome sound, awesome experimental design art stuff, awesome graphics & white rooms, awesome scenarios, addictive mechanic. I'll definitely replay it in the future because it's so damn fun & awesome. Admittedly, I hate difficult games and I am sick as %^&$ of "rogues" and games that try to be difficult for the sake of it. Failing and replaying in this game is a damn joy. Would have loved to have a bit more story elements. What is on hand is cool & minimal though. Superhot = SuperGOLDen

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 2016, 00:47.

5. Re: SUPERHOT Released Feb 25, 2016, 23:18 heroin

Such a dope game... wish there was A LOT more of it though.

This comment was edited on Feb 25, 2016, 23:49.

News Comments > New Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Rules
3. Re: New Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Rules Feb 25, 2016, 18:36 heroin

Real tired of the constant tweaks and imbalances. And while yes this is a good change - once again the actual game balance is wacky. I just played a game that lasted 32 grueling minutes, team fights were tough to break so they lasted way too long. This game is not DOTA 2... DOTA 2 the perfect game that gets to do the 30+ minute matches. Heroes is a barely competitive DOTA super-lite so should last a lot less longer.

That said, I've been thoroughly enjoying Overwatch. And while the balance is also wacky in that game (come on blizzard billions of dollars? fix the game balance for good), it's still great fun and matches usually run 5-10 minutes which is nice. Though, I'd like to see some sprawling, multi-objective maps that last 20+ minutes and also add in some creative/original objectives in the future. Another hope for it is, I hope they can perfect the balance for Overwatch instead of the constant tweaking for once. If they hit that right balance Overwatch could become a real competitive game instead of a fun bite sized snack.

News Comments > Californium Released
11. Re: Californium Released Feb 18, 2016, 07:29 heroin

haha, thanks! Though, I only twice snorted china white (never injected, hate needles too much) plus I hate opioids, so I'm not a fan of the drug heroin . When I created the username a long time ago it was more because of the San Diego art-hardcore band Heroin of the early 90's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RdaL4icis) and the Velvet Underground song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLw26BjDZs) I still love all that shit, but DMT is about 1,000,000,000012,000124214X more interesting than any other "drug" or music on earth, if not the galaxy or entire universe, lol.

This comment was edited on Feb 18, 2016, 07:52.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Update
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Update Feb 17, 2016, 22:04 heroin

I wish they would stop fucking with the game and truly balance the fuck out of it before the release any new toons. In the last couple of weeks I noticed Greymane & Li Ming especially being completely OP and then on top of LT Morales I had some of the worst fucking games, just absolutely not fun at all to play. Then it seemed like supports were limited, most games I'd play would have no supports. Li Ming & Greymane still OP, not as aggravating but the balance feeling completely different than if there were supports.

I'm getting whiplash from Blizz's incessant shit-tweaking. Get your fucking 10 mil/yr calculus geniuses on this shit! LOL (most games are fun though for sure! it's a good one)

News Comments > Californium Released
4. Re: Californium Released Feb 17, 2016, 21:48 heroin

here's my steam comment on it

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969919551/recommended/402060

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 14, 2016, 12:08 heroin

Unfortunately, I'm with Worth a Buy? on Firewatch. It's not worth the loot. When it's a $5 game for sure. Sucks, I was so excited for that game but after playing through it I was definitely left wanting a lot more out of 1) the story, the one thing it's trying it's hardest at 2) the world itself needed to be more expansive 3) should have had more to do in it the small game-world that is there.

Don't get me wrong, I like that it's fairly straight-forward and minimal - the fact that there aren't many animals in the game doesn't bother me (it's actually more realistic that way), it just needed a lot more oomph. The game is a good concept that could definitely be built upon.

News Comments > Overwatch Progression Details
10. Re: Overwatch Progression Details Feb 10, 2016, 20:22 heroin

The topic or genre of game doesn't bother me - I know Blizz can do whatever they want and I'm open to it, I love their games!

This one, right now - in my opinion, is shallow, it doesn't have weight, it doesn't feel solid: LIKE A BLIZZARD GAME. Maybe in due time...

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch
10. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch Feb 10, 2016, 11:48 heroin

This game could have been a lot better. Towards the end it starts feeling a little uninspired. It gets you all hard at the beginning - teasing a grand ol' adventure of innovation but then things droop and droop and droop further until in the end you just straight up get blue balls and have to take care of your own business.  

News Comments > Overwatch Progression Details
1. Re: Overwatch Progression Details Feb 10, 2016, 11:40 heroin

Game kinda sucks. I love Blizzard games but this one - I'm just not feelin', it doesn't really feel like a Blizzard game to me yet. They might have to Diablo 3 this one and make it worth playing a few years down the line.  

News Comments > Get Fractured Space for Free
4. Re: Get Fractured Space for Free Jan 29, 2016, 01:30 heroin

Played through the tutorial, certainly did not feel at all like a MOBA. I like the controls and combat feels good. It's pretty cool, don't know if I'll play much since I'm always in Hots.  

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
21. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 12, 2016, 23:22 heroin

Ha Ha!

That is all, carry on.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm CC Nerf Plans
4. Re: Heroes of the Storm CC Nerf Plans Jan 9, 2016, 12:39 heroin

cackle wrote on Jan 8, 2016, 21:51:
Heh, trust me, they won't be nerfing CC, they'll be nerfing Tyrande and all the debuffs that aide the stun slam combo's,

tyrandes hunters mark
sylvanas cold embrace,
etc etc

companies are obsessed with changing their games and way too quickly, they don't let the crowd learn and adapt, they too quickly nerf the common easiest combo... LET THE HUMAN RACE LEARN BLIZZARD.. IT TAKES THEM TIME

I agree. Second - stop fucking releasing unbalanced characters in an unbalanced game. First balance the god damn game as in one motherfucking patch that is all it takes; then LEAVE IT ALONE. Third, come up with comprehensive composition team matching. Then LEAVE IT ALONE. Jesus Christ, it's not like Blizzard does not have a trillion dollars, hire some brains!!! All the tweaks in World of Warcraft for the past decade were enough, they treat their "brawler" the same way but it's heavy, it's not subtle at all and it's infuriating. Can't wait to see what these assholes call balance in Overwatch. I just played DOTA 2 for the first time in 2 years, it still felt the same... basically perfect. Learn the fucking lesson Blizz.

News Comments > System Shock 3 Teased
23. Re: System Shock 3 Teased Dec 8, 2015, 17:44 heroin

This ain't the kinda tease I like!  

News Comments > Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases
6. Re: Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases Dec 2, 2015, 02:52 heroin

Yeah! Whatever happened to Bungie? Myth 1 & 2 were fucking awesome!  

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
58. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 11:12 heroin

I never see huge comment thread's about Amazon's practices. I mean they are the root of fucking evil and yet I bet everyone here, myself included, uses it.

They do this shit all of the time. They say something retails at one price, say it's 60%, when the actual market value is a lot less.

For instance - I am looking at a shoe, it sells for around $45.00-55.00 at most retailers. But, Amazon says that the retail price is $115.00 and I am getting a steal with 57% off. It's fluff marketing! I mean, we don't even have to sit here and think about this shit these days when you have good old google over there for a person to take 3 fucking god damn seconds to type some shit in, to do your research for you. And you guys are pissed about some shitty Steam game sales, lol!

540 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo