Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 396 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Downtime
1. Re: Blizzard Downtime Dec 24, 2011, 11:45 heroin

You do not need servers. Put down your servers. Let us be on our way taking a huge portion of the market share. Go on, go about your business creating Titan. That is a good Blizzard.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Skyrim Soars
11. Re: Skyrim Soars Nov 12, 2011, 00:07 heroin

It sucks that my E button decided to die. You know, it really sucks that E being a major vowel and all is used so much. I dont think I really realized that before.

For some reason Skyrim does not appreciate my Sharp Keys programming so I basically have to wait until a modder makes a key bind program that can be used outside of the game.... considering I get stuck on the menu requiring me to press E in order to continue. Not just in the menu but also when it comes time to grab stuff from chests... which requires th push of an E button.

News Comments > BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized
133. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 27, 2011, 19:36 heroin

WoW is gay and for the most part Cannibal Corpse are for pansies who try to act tough and smell of ball sweat. Hey, I happen to like Cannibal Corpse... seriously... Gallery of Suicide is pretty amazing. And I happen to like WoW for being a ssssilly little bright colored flower game that it is.

It was like Blizz were trying to balance out their identity crisis. Are we evil or are we just gay? More like ultra NERDS.

But, fuck GLADD. They went after Odd Future for using faggot too much... I m not a big fan of that word either but it really doesnt bother me in the context of their songs.

This comment was edited on Oct 27, 2011, 19:41.

News Comments > Diablo III DRM Problems
50. Re: Diablo III DRM Problems Sep 22, 2011, 19:10 heroin

Saying the less piracy there is the better the state gaming will be in is akin to saying the less rich people are taxed the more jobs will be created. There's a little truth to it but moreso it's just wishful thinking & propaganda.  

News Comments > What's Next for Frictional?
19. Re: What's Next for Frictional? Sep 10, 2011, 13:07 heroin

I'm surprised Amnesia even sold 400k. I'm sure those dudes are swimming in cash considering Frictional is a very very small development team. Thief: The Dark Project only sold 500k in its time & that game was pretty innovative, had amazing media hype for it's reception & had marketing - of course it was also a much more expensive title to buy.

I have a good feeling about Frictional though, to be me they are the next Looking Glass.

News Comments > Call of Duty XP Not Yet Sold Out
9. Re: Call of Duty XP Not Yet Sold Out Sep 1, 2011, 01:05 heroin

Proof that although CoD sells well that there is a huge difference between regular old consumers and huge fucking nerds. If Activision really wants people show up to a nerd con - then they need to create a Civil War game. Then they might get some of those reenactment nerds. Even then, that whole franchise is too close to reality to cater to complete fanboi/girl nerdality.

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2011, 01:12.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 26, 2011, 18:29 heroin

Yeah I bet a lot of people out there will get a lot more time out of it. "&*^%!!!! Why do they keep spotting me?!?!" It took me a bit during the beta to figure out how the game wanted me to stealth... I was trying to stealth the old fashioned way - doesn't work like that.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
30. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 8, 2011, 00:24 heroin

I'm fairly sure the new Deus Ex will be a blockbuster. It's pretty damn glossy but doesn't sell out on pure classic Deus Ex gameplay. When the reviews come out they will gush this thing into being a blockbuster.  

News Comments > It Came from QuakeCon 2011
5. Re: It Came from QuakeCon 2011 Aug 6, 2011, 08:10 heroin

I want them to make a new expansion pack for the original Quake. Maybe that will get some people back on the servers. Ain't nothing like playing multiplayer Quake.  

News Comments > WoW Drops More Subs
59. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 4, 2011, 20:33 heroin

Maybe the solution (to no one being happy) is upon character it needs to be specified if you want to play WoW on Easy, Normal, or Heroic mode and on what sort of server (PVP, PVE etc). Obviously, the harder the game server is the better the loot.

*edit: or maybe that should be in Duke Nukem WoW terms- casual/mentally balanced, (easy), sort of OCD(normal), I haven't washed my underwear all week(uber nerd, never gets laid, dork-mode).

News Comments > WoW Drops More Subs
10. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 4, 2011, 12:54 heroin

The game definitely has enough content, already. They need to focus on the game. Probably having PUG instance waits being @ the 20-40 min mark does not help. And then once you get there it isn't that interesting of an adventure. How about making it feel like an adventure, instead of walk 4 steps *smash**smash* *loot*loot* 4 steps *smash*smash* *loot*loot* 4 steps... I know that is the premise of the game but they've sort of milked it to the point that it actually feels like a milkshake.  

News Comments > Blizzard TMs Mists of Pandaria
10. Re: Blizzard TMs Mists of Pandaria Aug 3, 2011, 00:07 heroin

It's a good game. I will never deny that WoW was a fucking awesome game, I don't care if you were the first Meridian '59 player or that you were badass in Dark Age of Camelot. WoW was it's own thing. I'm glad I don't play it anymore - but they fucked up. Why release an expansion? There's work to be done.

They need to rework all the 80-85 content to have some sort of cohesiveness and the entire BC content needs to be reworked, well not all of it, but you know just go in there and get some of the aggravating quests out and make it more interesting.

They need to get over it - no game is going to have 10 million players forever. Now it's time to really capture that endgame crowd and try to hold onto those 500,000 or 1 mil that actually stick it out. Plus, they'll still be milking D3 for all it's worth until Titan. It must be good to be the CEO of Blizzard.

News Comments > Sid Meier on Social Gaming
1. Re: Sid Meier on Social Gaming Aug 2, 2011, 21:49 heroin

I hope Sid gets his head out of his arse tells Brian Reynolds to get his head out of his arse (designing games for babies) and they converge to bring us Alpha Centauri 2. 'Nuff said. I will say this until I am in my grave. Enough with Civilization.  

News Comments > Hard Reset Trailer
6. Re: Hard Reset Trailer Aug 2, 2011, 04:35 heroin

That is probably one of the most boring trailers I've ever seen. If they don't have more than this to entice us with, I'm not assuming much more.  

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
112. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 15:07 heroin

This is definitely a shit move. But, honestly if you are a PC gamer and you don't play Blizzard games, you're f%^king missing out. They release PERFECTIONS unlike any other company out there.

With that said I'm not saying that you know, if you should happen to download the single-player SKID ROW version, that you shouldn't. Looks like I'll be having two copies of the game on my computer

And stop retaliating with the GW2 to D3 gibberish... GW2 looks pretty dope for a MMO. You know D3 and GW2 are not similar game experiences.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - John Carmack on Game Violence
15. Re: Quoteworthy - John Carmack on Game Violence Jul 31, 2011, 13:26 heroin

How undemocratic! I can't believe we're getting censored. I demand that I be able to troll Space Captain as if this were the very New York sewer that he and his mother live together in. I just want to trespass into his lair for a few measly insults and then be back off to RPS. Haha!

space captain wrote on Jul 31, 2011, 10:36:
heroin wrote on Jul 31, 2011, 04:38:
i dream about you constantly, please love me!!

yeh thats pretty fucking sad

11. removed Jul 31, 2011, 04:38 heroin

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 31, 2011, 12:00.

6. Re: Quoteworthy - John Carmack on Game Violence Jul 30, 2011, 20:24 heroin

Video games stress me the fuck out. I was just playing that Deus Ex beta and got to Barrett and was pulling out my hair. Until I learned how to stealth the way the game wanted me to I was pulling out my hair as well. My blood pressure was high as fuck. Fun yet stressful, cathartic? Not in the least. A big cleaning day is cathartic, not video games.

I would also say that gamers at a convention are different than say Space Captain. Gamer's at a convention are the glossy, yet usually ugly, social side of gaming. While, the dangerous gamers, like Space Captain, sit in their mom's basements planning the extinction of humanity, or at least the McDonald's server who got their "special" order wrong.

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Back in Action Trailer
2. Re: Jagged Alliance Back in Action Trailer Jul 23, 2011, 02:56 heroin

It better have an isometric view. I'm sick of 3D games. I just started replaying Planescape configured to be in the resolution of my widescreen laptop and it looks awesome. Really want to see more 2D/3D isometric games that aren't Diablo or Diablo clones, not that there is anything wrong with them, I'm just sayin'.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2011, 14:35 heroin

Yeah, but there was evidence of her being stoned and drinking as well....  

396 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo