Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 503 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
46. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 15:20 heroin

Sure, you really sound like someone who understood or cared about how subversive Fallout was, especially since I can see that Bethesda cotton-candy all over your fucking mouth!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2015, 14:33 heroin

I couldn't call out - but I am really tired today!  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launches
11. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launches Nov 10, 2015, 14:27 heroin

YES PLEASE! I still play Warcraft 3 every once in a while - it's still a fantastic game. They would be fucking morons if they did not finally announce Warcraft 4 by next year. And I would love if the graphics were very reminiscent of Heroes of the Storm, I really like the look & layout of that game.  

40. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 13:56 heroin

Man, you fanboyin'. I like this new one and I liked Fallout 3 too - but this shit lost it's political/literary/cultural relevance once Bethesda took the reigns. That is to say it lost it's cool, it lost it's HUGE FUCKING BALLS. And the Universe has been shedding tears of crystal fire since Black Isle disbanded.  

38. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 13:40 heroin

I've got an Alienware Aurora I7 w/AMD Radeon HD 8870 - it's not the best but it should put some polish on this steaming shite looking acid trip, never had problems with Witcher 3 graphics other than the fact that that game has worst fucking controls I've ever tolerated  

36. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 13:27 heroin

This game was buggy as fuck when I played it last night. The intro is sort of shite. Right off the bat outside of Vault 111 I found the "perimeter" invisible wall - which kind of sucked. A lot of the textures look so low resolution that they must be bugged they are just that shite. The fucking dog is always in my fucking way.

That said on my way to Lexington it started to click. In the wasteland, grayish/brown/tangly wasteland textures looked pretty good, great sound design, combat feels good, I like how the dog can kill annoying shite like radroaches that I don't want to deal with. The ghoul animations look dope, firing off your weapon around them is like summoning an episode of Walking Dead - fights ended up being pretty challenging, VATS slow mo is pretty cool. Looting is so much better this time around, I always hated the original loot system - too many clicks! There are actually some doors to small buildings that you can open and walk into without loading, I don't think that was in Fallout 3 or Skyrim. Glad they revised lockpicking a little bit and didn't just completely recycle it, it feels a little crisper.

It certainly isn't Witcher 3 but definitely having fun now. Hoping there is a graphics patch coming soon because it looks like being sad on LSD looking at your mom's reflection in the turd bowl - and it doesn't even look as good as that!

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launches
6. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launches Nov 10, 2015, 11:17 heroin

Another game based on an old engine. At least Blizzard polished the shit out of it so it actually looks good. Bethesda could learn a fucking thing or two from Blizzard.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
85. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 02:20 heroin

First two hours: Xbone controller taking over all controls... once reset and restarted - first quest marred by conrad not continuing to the next quest, first bodies I searched stuck to me like glue after searching, shit graphics (are they serious with some of these blurry blotchy textures I swear they are far worse than Fallout 3 fucking 7 years ago!), killed very easily by mosquitoes, bad frame rates... this is a fucking terrible port. I know I will like it after these humps but shit. Terrible beginning. Fuck you bethesda and your console shit.  

83. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 01:52 heroin

Just to reiterate my initial frustration - there is no excuse for having no ability to choose between controllers. I much, much prefer keyboard and mouse without having to restart the fucking game after pulling the battery out of the xbone shit controller.  

82. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 01:47 heroin

OK, played for about an hour and a half no problem with my Xbone controller. For some reason when starting the game it no longer registered keyboard and mouse when the xbone booted up. I hate the xbone controller - the only game I've ever had any fun with a console controller was Batman Arkham City. I let it go and played through the 'plosion and it vibrated like Ashylnn Brooke's dildo. The graphics suck, it's like they took them into photoshop and pulled the contrast up and left it at that; amateur hour. But, I'm still liking it, buggy, crap port, crap graphics and all.  

80. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 00:59 heroin

FIVE FUCKING MINUTES IN and this shit is BUGGY AS FUCK ON PC!!!!!

Fuck these corporate reviewers.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Studios Launches
11. Re: Activision Blizzard Studios Launches Nov 7, 2015, 06:59 heroin

Haha, yeah or they act like the developer's are supposed to treat it as some sort of artistic hobby  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Studios Launches
3. Re: Activision Blizzard Studios Launches Nov 6, 2015, 21:01 heroin

LoL  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
5. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 6, 2015, 20:58 heroin

Hope I can preload this cum machine from steam and then crack this shit so I can play over the weekend.

Screw your Tuesday game releases, sick of that shit.

News Comments > Overwatch Origins Edition Details
11. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 17:45 heroin

Looks like I was wrong, not about my massive toon cock but:

"This evening Blizzard did confirm that the game will be available for purchase rather than as a free-to-play model. There’s a basic digital release for PC only including the 21 heroes Overwatch will have at launch. That one’s £29.99 at the time of writing." From RPS

10. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 17:41 heroin

It's going to be huge like my imaginary toon cock  

2. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 13:08 heroin

Still sounds F2P, they'll try to push bundles but I bet the game is totally free. This is their TF, right? They aren't going to force charge a retail price.  

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics
39. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 5, 2015, 00:25 heroin

Slick wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 22:39:

apologize more noobs. you fuckers are the reason we're in 2015 and we still don't have molecular physics in every title, /quote]

Yeah, guys! Come on! LOL

News Comments > Blizzard Updating Older Games for Modern OSes
7. Re: Blizzard Updating Older Games for Modern OSes Nov 4, 2015, 17:27 heroin

Cool, I bought WC3 again through Bnet a year back and it's still great. Found it strange that there wasn't a launch icon for it in the Battletnet app though.  

News Comments > Activision Buys King Digital; Releases Q3 Financials
30. Re: Activision Buys King Digital; Releases Q3 Financials Nov 3, 2015, 23:01 heroin

Yeah, luckily we're not talking about BP or fucking Lockheed Martin, Blackwater, Carlyle Group or Halliburton so your punk rock "oi oi" is doing nothing here. We're talking about a massive corporation "diversifying their portfolio" with a developer of casual games. Who fucking cares.... 5 billion to them is a big investment I'm sure but one that they are well prepared to delve out.

I defend Blizzard because they DO take intelligent chances, they take shit that has already been done before, sure - and then make them more entertaining, hire some super fucking talented people to do it - and guess what, they're getting paid good money!! HOLY SHIT!!!! FUCK THOSE GUYS While studios like Bethesda, Activision and Ubisoft hash out the same shit over and over again.

I still buy tons of independent games from "artists", small developers etc but are they publicly traded? No they aren't. They have to earn their shit by making good products and getting sales, just like Blizzard did. ATVI is a good investment if you're (currently) looking to invest in the stock market. 'Nuff said

503 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo