Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 482 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
25. Re: Morning Screenshots Nov 3, 2015, 16:46 heroin

I bought a controller recently and have tried playing games like MGSV & Witcher 3 on it. I know one needs practice and I sort of like having all of the controls in the grip of two hands but I always return back to the keyboard and mouse. The mouse is just so smooth for looking around a 3D environment. I'm not sure why they don't use a sensitive track pad instead, I absolutely hate the xbone thumbstick.

Though the gamepad is good fun with 2D scrollers, the simple genre where a fucking gamepad belongs.

Games should be ported from PC to inferior infant consoles, stop fucking up PC gaming with shit controls & graphics.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Activision Buys King Digital; Releases Q3 Financials
13. Re: Activision Buys King Digital; Releases Q3 Financials Nov 3, 2015, 11:58 heroin

Been pretty happy buying into ATVI stock - I only bought into it 6 months ago at 22 points and it's steadily gone up. With the Q3 results it jumped up 4% to 36.  

News Comments > Leaked Fallout 4 Footage
21. Re: Leaked Fallout 4 Footage Nov 2, 2015, 13:08 heroin

Eh, I pre-ordered this a long time ago. It looks cool to some degree but after playing every Bethesda game I'm not much excited about this yet even after watching all 4 videos. If they went back to the classic Fallout style, with really, really good writing, with many many different ways of solving quests then I'd be more excited. Wasteland 2 didn't slob my knob enough in this respect.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preload Plans
6. Re: Fallout 4 Preload Plans Oct 26, 2015, 20:26 heroin

I'm excited even though they really haven't even shown much of the game. The graphics don't look as much of an upgrade as Skyrim was when it came out but I'm hoping they have been focusing on game-play and story. We're hopefully passed the need for mega-graphics innovations so they can focus on what really counts. I'm sure it's gonna be good.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 23, 2015, 14:31 heroin

I agree, forced "diversity" is boring. I live in a pretty diverse area and I appreciate that but I don't need it being thrown down my throat for "equality in games", it feels generic and forced. If they want a femme riot grrrl game, they have the power to go and amass a team of Bikini Kill, Huggy Bearin' Sleater Kinney's to create it for themselves and stop pressuring "The Man" to include their ideas.  

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 Released
5. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5 Released Oct 21, 2015, 01:27 heroin

I played the first one and loved it... my favorite Tell Tale game, yet. When I get 'em all it's going to be like an interactive Netflix splurge.  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Preloads
9. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Preloads Oct 18, 2015, 18:34 heroin

I actually like my Battlenet app, but I own all of their games and expansions. My only complaint is that the app doesn't include Warcraft 3 on it.  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video
26. Re: Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video Oct 16, 2015, 18:25 heroin

Wow, can't wait....  

News Comments > Overwatch Beta This Month
4. Re: Overwatch Beta This Month Oct 14, 2015, 20:24 heroin

Fix HOTS!  

News Comments > Sir, You Are Being Hunted Adds Multiplayer
7. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Adds Multiplayer Oct 9, 2015, 19:19 heroin

This game was a little bland, but multiplayer for this sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. Gonna remotely reinstall this from steam.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 8, 2015, 14:53 heroin

HEY BLIZZARD FIX HOTS ALREADY!!!  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 8, 2015, 12:39 heroin

I've got a battle of the bulge, in meh....  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Bans
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Bans Oct 7, 2015, 19:19 heroin

FIX YOUR *&^#@*&^ GAME BLIZZARD!!!!!  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Patched
5. Re: Heroes of the Storm Patched Oct 6, 2015, 14:29 heroin

I've been playing HOTS since the alpha and it has definitely gotten much better progressively. But, the last two patches before this one have been terrible. I say that in complete aggravation of the last patch making the game even more frustrating. It's hard to say where it is stemming from, a combination of balancing, toon synergy & bad matchmaking, but completely from the ability to become completely steamrolled.

I actually had a game a couple of days ago (after much discontent with the patches) where 3 people on my team had 0 kills (including myself) and two only had 1 kill. Everyone was trying their best to complete objectives and get on a roll but we never even came close. The balance is way off.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Patched
1. Re: Heroes of the Storm Patched Oct 6, 2015, 13:39 heroin

Sheesh, I'm not going to hold my breath [in reference to balance changes]! The last two patches were AWFUL. Turning a somewhat casually competitive game into a wannabe competitive game with terrible balance, terrible matching making and terrible 1995 netcode (Reconnecting > Successful Reconnected > YOU HAVE DIED > Reconnecting > Successfully Reconnected > YOU HAVE DIED (I have had entire games looking at those screens waiting for it to finally actually reconnect). The game lost it's "fun" let's see if they can manage to turn it around.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky on Late Show
19. Re: No Man's Sky on Late Show Oct 4, 2015, 17:20 heroin

This game still looks boring to me, who knows maybe it isn't... Not to say that I am unimpressed with this studio because I am very impressed that they were able to build something as massive as this but, does that help make the gameplay fun?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up
48. Re: Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up Oct 2, 2015, 15:42 heroin

Derek Fart's a poptart into the donkey cart at K-mart sounding like a messed up Skrillex bass part, then the loudspeaker rang: "Derek Fart Tart please depart using your "state of the art" graphic art star chart." Derek Smart's black heart became a weak part his whole life fallen short of state of the art, he was clearly never a gaming Bogart and there was no way out this Kmart using other people's star charts. He continued pushing his K-Mart pushcart thinking up his next pointless poison dart.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"
7. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 1, 2015, 18:03 heroin

Well, sounds like it might be good that his full time job is defending his game - maybe people will be able to finish something.  

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship
50. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Sep 30, 2015, 12:27 heroin

MILK IT, MOOOOOOOOOO  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Hero, Skin, and Mount Plans
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Hero, Skin, and Mount Plans Sep 21, 2015, 20:57 heroin

While I wouldn't buy a skin with real money, I really like the skins, mounts and color adjustments in this game.  

482 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo