Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 674 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews

3. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 11, 2019, 21:56 heroin

A couple of weeks back I was reading about a VR games that came out that everyone was glowing about called Asgard's Wrath. Supposedly, a finely crafted 40 hour action RPG made from the ground up for VR.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Troubleshooting Includes Launcher Patch

8. Re: Red Dead Redemption Troubleshooting Includes Launcher Patch Nov 5, 2019, 23:55 heroin

lol, the bugs that are present in this are ridiculous and they are mostly due to the launcher. The first one I encountered was on the pre-load - I preloaded this gamed about 5 days ago, then yesterday it wouldn't even read the disc and the launcher is primitive so unlike other launchers, although it has a scan feature, couldn't find the game and the launcher didn't let me point it to the fucking preload.

THEN, like I said earlier, a decade old problem - crashing due to a anti-virus/firewall software. I figure that out and played and it was smooth besides some hiccups between. It was awesome, graphics looked fantastic.

And now that I got home - a patch was released but when I try to load the game it just says - your video card does not meet the recommended specs, you may have trouble if you proceed, I hit OK and get the same dialog box over and over again. So, I got to play a decent amount this morning but now that I got home... nope. Oh well, it'll get patched, just annoying AF. Rockstar gotta get rid of this launcher, I remember shit like this when GTAV came out but it wasn't this bad.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC

7. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC Nov 5, 2019, 11:41 heroin

Finally, played it for a bit. Lot's of problems though, would crash on start up because Rockstars launcher is ass - old school anti-virus problem, had to disable to launch. Then the game seems to be choking at certain transitions from dialogue scenes to gameplay.  

News Comments > Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only

50. Re: Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only Nov 4, 2019, 02:46 heroin

I remember duping in town in Diablo 1 and I remember Diablo 2 and especially LoD, and hauling my huge computer over to LAN parties. Diablo 3 was terrible in my opinion. Not a fan of the Diablo clones either, Sacred, Grim Dawn, PoE, all that jazz, Torchlight was alright I guess... It's just perplexing to me that Blizzard who makes billions on a regular basis, who can hire serious talent, who can spend a literal eternity making innovative & awesome games - seems to be unable to create anything interesting these days. I mean that is a pretty incredible feat in and of itself!  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 2, 2019, 12:21 heroin

Golden age, pfff. All I remember is flipping channels non-stop and watching shitty commercials. I stopped watching TV in the late 90's and just watched what I wanted to watch on my computer. It only took the industry 15+ years to catch up.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer

2. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 31, 2019, 15:24 heroin

I'm pretty excited to finally play this game... on a Tuesday, bah!  

News Comments > Flurry of Blizzard Departures

19. Re: Flurry of Blizzard Departures Oct 30, 2019, 09:43 heroin

Yeah, well we will see after this BlizzCon. Sequel to Overwatch boring, sequel to Diablo boring, remasters. I mean, they pretty much resemble a better version of Zynga to me at this point. I'm sure there are plenty of adept people over there that could be working on something unique and someone over there is saying "no time for creativity just work on our core IP products!" bleh  

News Comments > Flurry of Blizzard Departures

14. Re: Flurry of Blizzard Departures Oct 29, 2019, 17:25 heroin

If Blizz hadn't sat on the biggest lottery ticket in the history of humankind for the last 15 years; they'd done shuttered by now. Not enough new games, not enough innovation... what the hell are they doing? Just been working on "classic" remasters for the past 5 years. I sorta can't wait to see em fall.  

News Comments > U.S. Congress Rebukes Blizzard

15. Re: U.S. Congress Rebukes Blizzard Oct 18, 2019, 22:56 heroin

AOC for prez!  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month

6. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Next Month Oct 4, 2019, 12:06 heroin

Yea, it better be next month and next time maybe release this shit at the same time as the shitty console version....  

News Comments > Rockstar Launches Game Launcher with GTA: San Andreas Giveaway

19. Re: Rockstar Launches Game Launcher with GTA: San Andreas Giveaway Sep 18, 2019, 02:53 heroin

It's rather annoying but seriously fuck off unless you are announcing RDR2 for PC.  

News Comments > Borderland 3 Reviews

18. Re: Borderland 3 Reviews Sep 9, 2019, 16:17 heroin

It was cool that they released an updated version of Borderlands 2. I never got too far in that game so I can keep playing B2 and spend my money on Greedfall if that's any good. I guess if you played tons of Borderlands 2 over and over again it might be worth buying B3...  

News Comments > Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey Fields of Elysium for Free

14. Re: Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey Fields of Elysium for Free Aug 28, 2019, 05:57 heroin

Odyssey took me until @ level 25 to really get into it. But, once that happened, the amount of time I was spending on the game went from 30-1 hour intervals to 3-5 hour intervals... I'm still playing the game and it's DLCs. One of my favorite games (along with Origins, but although I like Egypt more as a subject, I think Odyssey is a much better game) in the last few years.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Classic Launches

31. Re: World of Warcraft Classic Launches Aug 27, 2019, 12:25 heroin

I really liked AssCreed Odyssey. That's been about the only game I've sunk a lot of time into. One of the great things they did in that game was get rid of quest markers (to a degree), so one would have to follow directions & explore to find the objective. And the world in Odyssey is just crazy beautiful.

In some ways Odyssey reminded me of old WoW. Never would have thought I'd like to go back to WoW Classic but it's great. No quest markers, slower-pace, better ambiance than the newer stuff, the world is unified (layered I suppose but more unified than being spread out amongst 7 expansions). Sure, it's a time-sink but this 15 year older version is also better than most games being developed these days in my opinion

News Comments > World of Warcraft Classic Launches

11. Re: World of Warcraft Classic Launches Aug 26, 2019, 23:04 heroin

It's a nightmare of overcrowding. One server was like 10k in queue, rolled a toon on a "normal" server with 2k in queue. When I got in there it was madness, I was lucky I rolled a rogue so I could hit mobs first without delay. 1 hour in and some quests literally have 50 people waiting in single-file lines to finish certain quests. Had to take a screenshot of that.  

News Comments > Remnant: From the Ashes Released

2. Re: Remnant: From the Ashes Released Aug 20, 2019, 12:25 heroin

I wish it has an easy mode for just killin' and slashin'. Some of the rolls I've been on were too hard before I even saw a boss...  

News Comments > EVERSPACE 2 Announced

3. Re: EVERSPACE 2 Announced Aug 20, 2019, 01:58 heroin

Oh well, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is scratching this itch that no other space game has, for me, since Privateer.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2019, 12:20 heroin

Florida Wo'man  

News Comments > Hyper Light Drifter & Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Free on Epic Games Store

11. Re: Hyper Light Drifter & Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Free on Epic Games Store Aug 15, 2019, 23:47 heroin

Both great games - surprised MYZ was put up for free though!  

News Comments > Gone Gold: Borderlands 3

3. Re: Gone Gold: Borderlands 3 Jul 31, 2019, 21:42 heroin

Been playing the re-mastered version a bit over the past month and surprisingly was still a lot of fun to play and the new high-res graphics/textures looked great. Will definitely pick this up.  

674 Comments. 34 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >