Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 639 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > System Shock Video Shows Off Final Art
9. Re: System Shock Video Shows Off Final Art Jan 21, 2019, 20:06 heroin

The sound of walking across the metallic floors sounds great, walking pace looks decent too - as mundane as that sounds, pretty crucial for it to be done well in a SS game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Vigilantes vs. Fallout 76 Dupers
16. Re: Vigilantes vs. Fallout 76 Dupers Jan 15, 2019, 08:35 heroin

Yeah that reminds me of Diablo - good times!  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Jan 13, 2019, 07:54 heroin

I used to have a Verizon contract (was like $60-70/month) with Iphone after Iphone ($400-700/ea and they constantly break). Then I bought a MotoG for like $200 from Republic Wireless. They charge me like $12/month excluding data service - I use the phone mostly for messaging, bluetooth in my car for audio/pandora, google maps directions... never go over 1gig a month which costs about an extra $14. If I don't use the full gig I get a refund on the amount I haven't used, on average I spend less than $20/month for plan/data +refund on my phone. I'd never go back to fancy ass phones that cost so much for no reason/contracts - the moto does everything my Iphone did and is built to last. The one down side is that I live in a desert, so if I get out in the middle of no-where the reception can be shitty. But, when you live in a desert you better be prepared for all sorts of crazy shit, lol.  

News Comments > Bungie Ends Destiny 2 Puzzle Challenge; Unlocks DLC
6. Re: Bungie Ends Destiny 2 Puzzle Challenge; Unlocks DLC Jan 10, 2019, 20:46 heroin

Yeah Activision is more than likely the reason both Bungie/Blizz sucking a big one lately. Now if only Blizz could do the same thing.  

4. Re: Bungie Ends Destiny 2 Puzzle Challenge; Unlocks DLC Jan 10, 2019, 14:59 heroin

Why the hell should I buy a shitty console?  

2. Re: Bungie Ends Destiny 2 Puzzle Challenge; Unlocks DLC Jan 10, 2019, 11:31 heroin

Pivot for improvement - let's start with Steam support (overlay support) so I can play the damn thing on my big TV and a controller. Fin' Acti-Blizz!  

News Comments > Paradox Buys Prison Architect
9. Re: Paradox Buys Prison Architect Jan 8, 2019, 23:08 heroin

I remember maybe 8 years ago Introversion was working on an extremely awesome bank robbery/espionage strat game called Subversion. They suspended development but I hope they can take those funds and keep working on that!  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
9. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 5, 2019, 08:56 heroin

He's an idiot and if he had his way the economy would have taken a serious dump. All his economic numbers are down compared to that of Obama, let that be a lesson to GOPers who confide in Reaganomics and thinking that the Republican party are better on economy & jobs than the dems. It is a myth; the republikkkans are only #1 for being supporters of a fictitious religion/cult, racism, homophobia, anti-women's rights, pro big-pharma (pro drug warfare), prison-state expansion, class warfare (income inequality), the list could go on.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Dec 27, 2018, 14:07 heroin

Can't even think about next year because this new Jeff Minter game, Polybius, came out for the Rift. He dropped it on the 21st, promptly wrecking any holiday socializing. To me it's just one of the coolest things ever in VR, so by and by, one of the coolest things ever  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Optimism
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Optimism Dec 25, 2018, 20:59 heroin

Yeah if little Bobby would have kept his mongrels' paws off Blizzard's utters and just let them do what they wanted to do without all of the (I'm only imagining) projections & financial bumbling Blizzard would be in a good spot still putting out some good games that make money. But, for little Bobby boy it was just a smart financial decision for his portfolio & co, he and his kids and their grandkids and grand-kids after that will be well off their entire lives and all the rest of the 1%ers that are in charge of it.  

News Comments > The Steam Awards 2018 Nominees - Winter Sale Starts Thursday
1. Re: The Steam Awards 2018 Nominees - Winter Sale Starts Thursday Dec 18, 2018, 18:34 heroin

Kingdomcome was a great game but the bugs were killer. They should polish it up and get a VR version. I think my GOTY for PC was Dragon Quest XI... super polished game. I want to like Odyssey but it just bores the hell out of me. Monster Hunter World, I just couldn't get into it no matter how hard I tried.  

News Comments > Artifact Updated
13. Re: Artifact Updated Dec 17, 2018, 15:20 heroin

Yep, I'm still under 2 hours. Doubt I'll ever touch the game.  

News Comments > Artifact Updated
11. Re: Artifact Updated Dec 17, 2018, 10:46 heroin

Game sucks - I tried to refund it, but after the tutorial they give you cards and if you open them... no longer eligible for a refund. Assholes.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Losing Developers and Esports Support
11. Re: Heroes of the Storm Losing Developers and Esports Support Dec 15, 2018, 09:28 heroin

Blizzard is dead. I actually liked HOTS until they let the devs start ruining it, haven't touch it all year. I hated Diablo 3, even now after years of patching, I still think it sucks compared to a free game like PoE. The last WoW expansion was terrible, I never touch Hearthstone or Overwatch anymore. What else do they have? Their dev cycles are too long and they don't put enough out, they support their games maybe a bit too long or with too many resources; with the current focus being loot box multiplayer games I'd wager if they don't go back to singleplayer PC games like WARCRAFT FUCKING FOUR - they will end up like ZYNGA, making mobile apps for toddlers and laying off most of their staff.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Dec 3, 2018, 22:06 heroin

Yeah, but they have still dug themselves a grave with this game. Fallout 4 wasn't all that great either, they're really going to have (to TRY!!) to put out a fantastic game next time or I can already smell the layoffs coming.  

News Comments > Dragon Age Tease
3. Re: Dragon Age Tease Nov 29, 2018, 21:04 heroin

yeah, replayed the original recently and surprisingly still a great game to play even now.  

News Comments > CDPR Aims for RDR2 Refinement in Cyberpunk 2077
16. Re: CDPR Aims for RDR2 Refinement in Cyberpunk 2077 Nov 25, 2018, 01:01 heroin

Great statement hot on the heels of the piece of shit that is Fallout 76. Bethesda should really tread lightly and actually do something because Fallout 4 wasn't all that great either, to follow it up with '76 displays an absolute unwillingness to get back to making decent games. To a lesser extent in the great have fallen vein; Blizzard who have done nothing great in years except cater to microtransactions/multiplayer games, Bungie as well.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 23, 2018, 09:20 heroin

sucks that game sucks so bad  

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Ascends
5. Re: Underworld Ascendant Ascends Nov 15, 2018, 23:31 heroin

Man, I think about Thief 1 & 2 so often I might as well go back and play those. Hell, they should get remastered for VR and cut out the zombie shit from Thief 1 while they're at it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2018, 15:01 heroin

Heads up for VR heads - SPHERES by Darren Aronofsky (Requiem for a Dream / The Fountain etc) was released yesterday for Oculus, only $9.99 (about 40 minute experience).  

639 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo