Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 467 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm's New Game Director
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm's New Game Director Dec 9, 2016, 18:31 heroin

I used to play DOTA and played it for an absurd amount of time. HOTS grabbed me from DOTA though and I'm approaching an absurd amount of played time in it as well. I wouldn't say it's a better game at all - I still appreciate last hitting and items but HOTS is just a lot more fun & high-octane in my opinion. Just wish they'd release new quality maps more frequently.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > INSIDE Demo
4. Re: INSIDE Demo Nov 28, 2016, 21:05 heroin

Yeah, it plays like a side controller - but is consistently unique & innovative in how those controls play out to push the story further. It's a lot more cinematic than arcadey.  

News Comments > INSIDE Demo
2. Re: INSIDE Demo Nov 28, 2016, 20:06 heroin

Yeah! I just bought this though I played through it so many months ago. Getting a Denuvo game for free felt so great! Fuck you Denuvo lol. And then I felt bad because this game is really gooood. I'm all paid up because I do want these devs to get my money for such an awesome game (a game that 10 years from now will be great) and congrats on shaving off the denuvo crap on this version.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 28, 2016, 18:11 heroin

Surprised this hasn't happened before, Muni is such a piece of shit. I'd hate to be on BART going under the Bay when hit by hackers... or an earthquake though, depending on where you live in SF that might be a safer spot than your cubicle or your yuppy house in the marina or shitty warehouse in SOMA lol  

News Comments > Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game
18. Re: Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game Nov 22, 2016, 18:04 heroin

I'd love a first person Warcraft 4 strat. They could pull it off, they are blizz.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft 12th Anniversary Celebration
5. Re: World of Warcraft 12th Anniversary Celebration Nov 20, 2016, 17:20 heroin

I recently checked my WoW hours logged, I have a feeling it's not accurate - but it said I've played the game close to a full year in the last 12 years. That is insane, especially because I almost never partook in raids, grinds or guilds and have only ever maintained 1 toon.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale
89. Re: Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale Nov 20, 2016, 15:03 heroin

Smoke DMT and wise up  

News Comments > Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale
82. Re: Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale Nov 20, 2016, 10:45 heroin

I still don't understand why people flap their gums up and down like a bunch of drool slobbering camels over SC's development. From a business perspective on revenue & production what they did is pretty genius. The game will push boundaries once it's finally released compared to whatever is coming out down the line. For a new team taking on something with such scope, 4 years in development isn't terrible. I honestly hope they are ignoring the negative shmucks and work their asses off, taking as long as possible to make it as good as they are able; massive & loaded with detail.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 18, 2016, 19:11 heroin

As an herbalist, playing WoW maybe 3 times a week for an hour or two during those days... selling herbs, junk and gear barely scraping by to buy a WoW token ( was @ 35k, now about 45k). But, at least I'm not paying for a sub anymore so the new model works for me, but won't be buying HS cards with that gold.  

News Comments > Overwatch Sombra Launch
8. Re: Overwatch Sombra Launch Nov 16, 2016, 05:45 heroin

Mango fek yo shit. I definitely liked the game without invis BS as well, but it looks fun to play...  

News Comments > Mafia III Free Outfit DLC
4. Re: Mafia III Free Outfit DLC Nov 10, 2016, 06:38 heroin

Fuck that, I want a dress!  

News Comments > The Division Expansion Testing Details
10. Re: The Division Expansion Testing Details Nov 9, 2016, 13:00 heroin

Yeah, so this game contains basically everything I hate in games... bought it last night anyway and spent about 4 hours into it. Honestly, it's quite fun. I hate picking up tons of shit in games (even though I do it - fucking Fallout I'm looking at you) and you don't really pick up that much gear in this, or have to handle your inventory too much (at least at this point)- the menu systems are pretty damn clean. And teaming up with people for story missions and just running around down alleyways and such has been a blast so far.  

6. Re: The Division Expansion Testing Details Nov 8, 2016, 20:36 heroin

Didn't play the beta, just by watching it on Twitch I felt bored. I feel like I want an endless grind even though I hate Borderlands and loot grind games (besides WoW), I hate crafting in games and hate AssCreed and most Ubishite games and I'm 10,000% sick of survival games... Ah, it's so clear now, this game is everything I don't like haha! Thanks Cutter.  

4. Re: The Division Expansion Testing Details Nov 8, 2016, 20:12 heroin

I've had this in my cart a few times and even for $20 I haven't been able to buy this. I want to like it because the atmosphere looks awesome, but whenever I watch the game for more than 10 minutes I feel bored - maybe playing it is a different story? Do any of you guys think playing this game is entertaining?  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Trailer
3. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Nov 3, 2016, 01:06 heroin

I watched the 20 minutes of gameplay video which looked really awesome. The trailers do sort of suck, this one is better than the other one I saw, this one being more like a Game of Thrones intro. I sort of can't stand game trailers slathered in modern music unless of course the music is the actual music from the game (which probably means it fits the god damn game) ala DOOM.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Trailer
13. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 19:03 heroin

SF will always make a good playground for a video game. I spent 15 years there, glad I got the hell out, especially in the last few years in which the tech industry and 1%ers pretty much annihilated any "culture" or future "subversive culture" the city had or might have had. And for most people slang for SF in the bay area is "the city" or just SF.

I still call going out to get shitfaced going on a "mission" after the Mission district

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 23, 2016, 17:24 heroin

I think I was well into endgame by the end of an entire month playing it. So, probably takes most normal people 2-3 months to digest the content until world quests/raids get boring. The other plus, is that I made enough gold just doing what is in the game (not grinding) to pay for 3 tokens - worth 3 monthly subscriptions.

If you put in enough time just playing the (very excellent) content in those 2-3 months, you won't even have to pay for the monthly subscription.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 23, 2016, 17:12 heroin

Definitely like this Civ better than the last one. Still no Alpha Centauri though  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
34. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 13:15 heroin

That's so lame. It's so lame that the first one still isn't on PC as well.  

News Comments > David Brevik's New Project Isn't Diablo
6. Re: David Brevik's New Project Isn't Diablo Oct 17, 2016, 22:51 heroin

Hell yea,

If any game needs a reboot it's I'76, game was ahead of it's time.

467 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo