Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 512 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Division Patch Tomorrow; DLC Sample This Weekend
4. Re: The Division Patch Tomorrow; DLC Sample This Weekend Aug 14, 2017, 21:48 heroin

Yeah same here, when I got my new PC recently - it was nice to run around the Division world looking at all of the Ultra settings prettiness, then patting my computer and logging off.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patched
22. Re: No Man's Sky Patched Aug 12, 2017, 15:58 heroin

I still feel bad for all the children who used their mom's credit cards to buy it for $50 on day one expecting to be shitting their pants with poop explosions dripping from the ceilings and walls by the complete godly awesomeness this game was going to be in their fantastical minds, lol. Skidrow Reloaded exists for a reason... I'll give them my $25 now, especially because I haven't seen/heard Murrary in a while - out of sight, out of mind.  

News Comments > Grimoire - Heralds of the Winged Exemplar Takes Flight
18. Re: Grimoire - Heralds of the Winged Exemplar Takes Flight Aug 5, 2017, 19:05 heroin

The developer seems like a fucking moron. Not to mention his game sucks especially in comparison to something like Tower of Time which is a decent RPG to tide me over until DOS2 comes out, and ToT is only $15.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2017, 10:20 heroin

I think you mean, "God damn that buffout (or was it psycho? Who knows.)!"  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 11 Live
9. Re: Diablo III Season 11 Live Jul 22, 2017, 10:47 heroin

The "Blizz models" Hearthstone & Overwatch and how they continue to push "cross-branding" for the "Blizz-Universe" - McDonaladization of their brands that is what is ruining Blizz. I'm a long time fan on the verge of hating their shit.  

News Comments > Wild West Online Trailer
8. Re: Wild West Online Trailer Jul 11, 2017, 02:37 heroin

I thought that bit with the guy in the tent w/ shadow was pretty neat! Hopefully my comp can run this.  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics
5. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics Jun 1, 2017, 23:30 heroin

I agree, technically they *did* pull the game around and it was much better than it was on release. But, it still lacked(s) in that Blizzard addiction department, at least for me, it just got boring, really boring.  

News Comments > Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics
2. Re: Diablo III Necromancer Cinematics Jun 1, 2017, 22:29 heroin

Yeah, really. I feel like Blizzard should have been able to pull this game around;at this point they should just give the F up and move on.  

News Comments > More on Far Cry 5
15. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:23 heroin

I'm only a gunna get this game if I can nail my step-sister and a sheep at the same time  

19. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2017, 10:24 heroin

Never tried that stuff... there are good drugs and bad drugs my son.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2017, 20:45 heroin

Not only that but it's found throughout nature... it's the most common psychedelic. But, if you've smoked 30mg of the stuff you know that term "psychedelic" or "drug" are meaningless.

Before I started experimenting with it, I thought the whole "third eye" stuff was bullshit. Nope, what happens is the most impossible, otherworldly experience in the middle of your mind, real visions, a real mystery that doesn't have a simple explanation, unexplainable by Science.

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2017, 14:55 heroin

More importantly Nick Sand was the first person to freebase DMT to figure out it's the most potent psychedelic known to man, an unparalleled 1-10 minute powerful / impossible experience.  

News Comments > Gold Rush 2 Underway
2. Re: Gold Rush 2 Underway Apr 29, 2017, 15:55 heroin

I loved that game. I think I was about 8 years old when I played that so it was the first Sierra game where my brain abilities were together enough to sit there long enough and actually figure the game out / solve puzzles. I remember trying to play Space Quest, I guess when I was 6 but I had no idea of what I was doing. Look at pretty graphics, eat some candy, pull the legs off a GI Joe, ride my tri-cycle, look at pretty graphics, repeat.  

News Comments > Everything Released
9. Re: Everything Released Apr 22, 2017, 23:47 heroin

Damn, a video game trailer with an excerpt by Alan Watts played through it's entirety? Insta-buy.  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Patched
11. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Patched Apr 7, 2017, 09:41 heroin

I still think the game is was worth the $40.00 I bought it for... but it is very DA:Iish in the fact that after you sink your time into it... it's largely forgettable unless you love the multiplayer like some do.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 31, 2017, 22:25 heroin

Saw that coming  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 in Full Development; More Witcher Games Likely
20. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 in Full Development; More Witcher Games Likely Mar 31, 2017, 19:12 heroin

You can blame CD Projekt Red for ruining Bioware's rep beyond repair, lol. When DA:I came out, people praised it. It was good, definitely not great but good. Once Witcher 3 came out - everyone instantly hated DA:I, they raised the bar passed the next level, even the Blood and Wine DLC is better than most games. Can't wait for Cyberpunk.  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Plans
43. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Plans Mar 30, 2017, 22:46 heroin

Not to add insult to injury here (I do like the game) - but I think the voice overs aren't so great because if I remember correctly there was a voice over contest for pure amateurs to get in on it. I remember I even took a shot at it, have a Reaper audio file around here somewhere but never sent it in. That could possibly account for the less than desirable result (because it wasn't all voice-acted by ME!! lol)  

23. Re: LG VR HMD Specs Mar 30, 2017, 15:09 heroin

Shineyguy wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 14:41:
Task wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 11:17:
So they break their silence huh.

Since I played me1-3 for the star trekness and dialogue, Andromeda is looking like a hard pass since I don't play me games for the combat Alone.

Better luck next time Bioware Montreal C Team.

Exploration of the planets in this game is fantastic IMO.

I honestly did not like ME:3 at all. I'm treating this ME as an iteration, there's a lot they could have done better, but I love the jetpack, love the combat, like the exploration and especially the Nomad and the fact that I can power over most hills. Some of the settings / vistas are cum inducing. It's a good game, flawed but still worth the loot on the 25% sale.

14. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Plans Mar 30, 2017, 12:36 heroin

Frijoles wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 12:20:
I just want a patch to fix the planet zooming every damn time I click to go somewhere. Need to visit another system with 0% explored? Better break out the phone so I can fuck around while it shows me the same animation over and over. I'm surprised their testers didn't go insane.

Agree, and I am so fucking sick of the tram animation... it sucks!

512 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo