Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 549 (Apprentice)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within 2 Free Trial
2. Re: The Evil Within 2 Free Trial Dec 8, 2017, 18:33 heroin

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween - all the same shit.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2017, 20:45 heroin

Same here, though I can't say that I have a 34% win rate, but I do have like a 80% survival rate of making it into the top 10. I like to play the game like a stealth game, but of course if I see a kill close by I'll take my chances. One thing I try to do is predict the final circles and find the perfect spot before anyone else arrives. The few that I've actually won have been me camping on one of those good spots. Great game, excited for a new map!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 2, 2017, 03:03 heroin

Damn 711 doughnuts & coffee!!!  

News Comments > ESO Boasts 10M Players, Offers Free Week
1. Re: ESO Boasts 10M Players, Offers Free Week Nov 30, 2017, 10:05 heroin

It'll take a week to download that shite.  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Sells 1M
2. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Sells 1M Nov 29, 2017, 20:57 heroin

Retail price was $45 - it more than warranted a $60 price tag. Support these independent developers and get them up to 2 mil sales so they can keep bringing us the real deal quality shizzzzz!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 21, 2017, 14:09 heroin

I was looking for that classic skull logo.  

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
24. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Nov 20, 2017, 06:08 heroin

I couldn't give a fuck about Sid Meier, one-trick pony. Sure, the original Civ was fantastic, I remember being amazed by it when I was in 4th grade but Alpha Centauri was better than any Civ game - to this day - and he didn't even work on it.

My vote would go to the all around whacky guy, Richard Garriot. I mean without the Ultimas other great games we have come to know and love like Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Daggerfall/Elder Scrolls, WoW or even System Shock & Thief might never have seen the light of day.

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
21. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Nov 20, 2017, 01:26 heroin

The new Zelda was pretty great in a lot of ways but my GOTY also goes to Divinity Original Sin 2, hands down.

Immense replayability, super fun in co-op, it's a game that consistently had purpose while being supremely customizable, something most games do not have. Could have used some work on the tail end of the game which is the reason that I still need to log in and finish it, but still have 80+ hours in the game.

PUBG is a fun game, but it's still early access... seems to be PC GOTY just for it's immense popularity.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 19, 2017, 17:41 heroin

^

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 2017, 01:27.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
2. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Nov 15, 2017, 19:51 heroin

Damn, an increase in performance in Destiny 2 by 53%- when the game is already incredibly optimized, lacking content, but well optimized and great looking.  

News Comments > Ascent: Infinite Realm Announced
1. Re: Ascent: Infinite Realm Announced Nov 9, 2017, 11:20 heroin

Battlegrounds is probably going to be their one and only cash cow, one hit wonder.

They should start thinking like Notch and what the next move is. Sellout, blindly move to LA, become astronomically depressed in the 10 million dollar McMansion, OD, find god, write a book, fight the power, move to a yurt in the desert, do yoga. Create a game, sell out, blindly move to LA....

News Comments > PUBG Sells 20M
3. Re: PUBG Sells 20M Nov 8, 2017, 00:29 heroin

I like Elder Geek's summary of the game: https://youtu.be/DNJfpkfPJaw  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Classic and New WoW Expansion Announced
22. Re: World of Warcraft Classic and New WoW Expansion Announced Nov 4, 2017, 12:48 heroin

I'm surprised that they haven't at least reduced the subscription fee. For me, I always buy WoW expansions and play it gleefully for a month, which is a shit ton of content, no doubt - but they haven't been able to hook me into paying subscriptions for back to back sequential months, in probably a decade.

I'd look forward to rolling a toon or two on a classic server, though. Cap at 60, Azeroth only, harder to kill mobs, slower progression. It was definitely a different beast then than it is now, it actually sort of seemed like a world (a real MMORPG) instead of a bunch of random zones all slung together...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2017, 23:19 heroin

#1 thing the sheeple should ask themselves when horrific things occur: Who benefits?  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Season Details
24. Re: Destiny 2 Season Details Oct 22, 2017, 23:12 heroin

Yeah Mac gaming has pretty much always sucked, but I still love me a good old Mac with the Adobe Suite, lol  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2017, 12:00 heroin

Exactly what Cutter said. I wonder why some are so conservative in their fear of believing conspiracies, judging others who do as "crack pots" and such. Maybe, it is because many of the conspiracies theories are about conspiracies. Someone or a group of people conspired to kill JFK, a group of people conspired to fly a couple of planes into the World Trade Center (and from a lot evidence, plant bombs in the lower levels). Is it really that hard to believe that billionaires and people in power are willing commit heinous acts to keep their power?

How do you know that aliens have never visited the Earth? We don't have evidence that they have or have not. Maybe you are an alien, Plebs these days....But, yes there certainly are crackpots that believe these things and twist and distort them - like Trump's love & inspiration Mr. Alex Jones.

17. Re: Destiny 2 Season Details Oct 22, 2017, 02:04 heroin

Technically Marathon made Bungie. Their roots are in computer gaming not console trash, which in my opinion is what both Halo & Destiny franchises are. Their roots (in mac/PC gaming) are what made them; not shite console games that make easy money.  

14. Re: Destiny 2 Season Details Oct 21, 2017, 21:17 heroin

I don't have a problem with comment #1 Bungie made great Mac games and only 1 or 2 I remember being ported to PC, MYTH 1 & 2. Then what happened? They made console port trash and forgot about the computer gaming scene that made them. They were great until Halo and now I have to see this shit in my Battle.Net app? Fuck them.  

News Comments > Dead Space 2 Selling 4M "Wasn't Enough"
8. Re: Dead Space 2 Selling 4M Oct 18, 2017, 12:09 heroin

Honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if Bioware bit the dust. Larian & CD Projekt Red are the new kings & queens of the CRPG while Bioware has continued to fail since, arguably, 2011. Move out the way.  

News Comments > PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players
13. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 12:28 heroin

looks like it's still going on if you want to see some WTF: https://go.twitch.tv/forsenlol  

549 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo