Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 832 (Graduate)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap
5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap Jan 26, 2016, 20:44 Sempai

Jesus Christ..

SMH..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
41. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 20:43 Sempai

Dear Microsoft.

Get cancer.

Sincerely, Eatabowlofdicks.

News Comments > PC Rise of the Tomb Raider on January 28
35. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider on January 28 Jan 6, 2016, 01:38 Sempai

Bundy wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 00:00:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 23:22:
Sempai wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 22:11:
Bundy wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 19:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 19:18:
It's a great game, but the XBone was NOT the console to make it exclusive to. The frame rates, the agony! At least the PS4 would have had smoother cut scenes and heavy action scenes.

It's been running pretty good for me, haven't had any frame rate issues whatsoever.

Are you fucking kidding?.. Oh, you must have that new Elite X1 with the new ssd hybrid drive that makes everything 30% faster! My bad.. Confused Beatnik

The jokes on him, because I had actually cloned my Bone drive onto a hybrid drive and STILL had fps drops. Some people maybe don't notice it, but it's definitely there.

Yeah I don't notice it, or its small enough that I don't care. Jokes definitely on me, happily gaming over here. But sorry, forgot that here at blues everything sucks and everything stupid, especially if Microsoft is involved.

Let's be honest, MS has made their own bed many, many times.
And i really can't be bothered with fanboyism. I'm the guy who blew $400 on a PS4 day one, along with $500 on the Xbox because i love gaming, to the point of being an idiot.

I don't know if you remember the first reboot Tomb Raider ran mostly at 60fps@1080p on PS4, and ran 30fps@900p on X1.

I had hopes for this new one, being exclusive and all, it would give me an excuse to dust off the damned thing and use it. But It's not only rough, the controller latency in this one is just fucking bad, so bad it makes it hard to aim your bow/gun and shoot a damned thing..

But hey, whatever. Hopefully the PC port won't be a shit show.

Here's DF once again showing us the facts, good and bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUxKO5zYOA

30. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider on January 28 Jan 5, 2016, 22:11 Sempai

Bundy wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 19:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 19:18:
It's a great game, but the XBone was NOT the console to make it exclusive to. The frame rates, the agony! At least the PS4 would have had smoother cut scenes and heavy action scenes.

It's been running pretty good for me, haven't had any frame rate issues whatsoever.

Are you fucking kidding?.. Oh, you must have that new Elite X1 with the new ssd hybrid drive that makes everything 30% faster! My bad.. Confused Beatnik

19. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider on January 28 Jan 5, 2016, 16:35 Sempai

Quinn wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 16:08:
My i7-6700K Skylake will have one of his first runs with a hot chick. This is good.

Yup, me too. I finally had to make the jump and begrudgingly went with the 6700k platform, and now my 2600k box is running my 2nd monitor. And may i say thus far it's nice not having to deal with dual monitor quirkiness by simply having a 2nd box run the 2nd monitor? Although i do feel like a complete spoiled rotten nerd having two keyboards on the desk now..

I'll buy Rise of the TR again day one because i'm a weak, pathetic man child. And because playing it on Xbox One has been a painful experience with the terrible anti-aliasing and sub-30fps screen tearing in order for them to hit 1080p on their fucking turd box..

I normally don't regret buying a console, but at this point the X1 is fast becoming a complete loss with any and all exclusives coming to Windows. I can say for me the Xbox One is nothing more than a half decent bluray player i don't need, at best..

Edit: After reading my post, i DO sound like a spoiled braggart.. But the point being, exclusives are frustrating, but if you're not an idiot like me and you passed on buying an Xbox One, it's refreshing more games are coming to the PC platform(buggy ports aside)for a much better experience.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 2016, 16:47.

News Comments > Division Leaked Alpha Footage
12. Re: Division Leaked Alpha Footage Dec 21, 2015, 14:56 Sempai

ledhead1969 wrote on Dec 21, 2015, 14:23:
Sempai wrote on Dec 21, 2015, 12:11:
I played and finished the story missions on the X1 version. It's been dialed way back in terms of fidelity, to the point of city skyscrapers in the distant drawing flat with no textures at all. I'm fairly certain the game runs a non synced(some tearing)30fps@900p.

It now looks more akin to Watch Dogs than the amazing spectacle we saw from E3 2013. We'll see what the pc looks like, but if we know Ubisoft, it will not only be a stark downgrade, but it'll also be a stuttering bug ridden mess of a pc client.

I will say it hooked me enough to finish the sparse single player content they have you play in the beta. Reminds me of Destiny in new york. I will also mention the gun sounds were tinny, weak and generally terrible. I'd say more, but i don't want my home ransacked by angry French programmers in the middle of the night..

Will it have raiding? Destiny desperately needs some competition to force its improvement.

I believe it will. I did a mission(strike)and had 2 people drop in and help me finish the end boss, which was just another hooded street rat like the rest i encountered. Don't get me wrong, it was ok fun, but the enemies we encountered were literally the same human modeled street thugs over again. And yes, it is cover based and the AI did not impress..

News Comments > Division Leaked Alpha Footage
5. Re: Division Leaked Alpha Footage Dec 21, 2015, 12:11 Sempai

I played and finished the story missions on the X1 version. It's been dialed way back in terms of fidelity, to the point of city skyscrapers in the distant drawing flat with no textures at all. I'm fairly certain the game runs a non synced(some tearing)30fps@900p.

It now looks more akin to Watch Dogs than the amazing spectacle we saw from E3 2013. We'll see what the pc looks like, but if we know Ubisoft, it will not only be a stark downgrade, but it'll also be a stuttering bug ridden mess of a pc client.

I will say it hooked me enough to finish the sparse single player content they have you play in the beta. Reminds me of Destiny in new york. I will also mention the gun sounds were tinny, weak and generally terrible. I'd say more, but i don't want my home ransacked by angry French programmers in the middle of the night..

News Comments > Lucasfilm: Cancelled Star Wars 1313 is "Gold"
11. Re: Lucasfilm: Cancelled Star Wars 1313 is Dec 10, 2015, 00:05 Sempai

And it will be called Battlefront 2..  

News Comments > Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases
10. Re: Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases Dec 2, 2015, 14:56 Sempai

Yifes wrote on Dec 2, 2015, 11:24:
Sempai wrote on Dec 2, 2015, 01:46:
CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 1, 2015, 20:40:
As someone who has preordered the CEs of all three SC2 games, I definitely feel like there should be some kind of loyalty discount for this.
Oh well, I guess I will reconsider my loyalty as far as purchasing future Blizz games is concerned.
It's also a joke how fast the price for the first two SC2 games crumbled. Lesson learned here: Wait for the compilation pack next time and get all three for the price of one. No problem, Blizzard, if that's what you want instead of preorders or release day purchases, you shall have it. I will gladly obey and save a ton of cash!

Yeah, this.

Them and Activision have certainly shown they have no loyalty towards my being a customer for years, and don't even get me started on those c*nts over at Bungie.

They never said you will continue to get free shit if you buy the CE. You got exactly what you paid for. They even announced these paid-for mission packs before LOTV came out, so you could have skipped the LOTV CE if you wanted. Now you're upset because you don't get extra shit that no one promised you in the first place? That makes no fucking sense.

I'm sure you're referring to the gentleman i quoted, because i bought none of it. I was simply pointing out how fucking greedy they all have become. Nickel and dime the ever living fuck all from every customer i say! -Seemingly every publisher today

News Comments > Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases
4. Re: Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases Dec 2, 2015, 01:46 Sempai

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 1, 2015, 20:40:
As someone who has preordered the CEs of all three SC2 games, I definitely feel like there should be some kind of loyalty discount for this.
Oh well, I guess I will reconsider my loyalty as far as purchasing future Blizz games is concerned.
It's also a joke how fast the price for the first two SC2 games crumbled. Lesson learned here: Wait for the compilation pack next time and get all three for the price of one. No problem, Blizzard, if that's what you want instead of preorders or release day purchases, you shall have it. I will gladly obey and save a ton of cash!

Yeah, this.

Them and Activision have certainly shown they have no loyalty towards my being a customer for years, and don't even get me started on those c*nts over at Bungie.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
17. Re: New GeForce Drivers Dec 1, 2015, 17:12 Sempai

I'm beginning to despise Nvidia more with each passing driver..  

News Comments > System Shock Remake Screenshots
33. Re: System Shock Remake Screenshots Nov 27, 2015, 17:34 Sempai

harlock wrote on Nov 27, 2015, 10:18:
bioshock was fucking garbage compared to SS2

wasnt that great overall anyways

Hahaha! Bahahaha!

4. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 20, 2015, 20:41 Sempai

Thanks guys.  

1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 19, 2015, 23:53 Sempai

So far i've heard these are pretty terrible. Anyone?  

News Comments > No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support
16. Re: No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support Nov 19, 2015, 23:18 Sempai

Bahahaha!  

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC Released
11. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC Released Nov 3, 2015, 18:35 Sempai

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 16:00:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 14:30:
Why would you use a gamepad on a pc? The keyboard/mouse combo is so much superior, especially if you are doing pvp.

console peasants...

This is exactly what i've been waiting for them to do since it's release.

It's clearly made for a controller, and i'm enjoying it on my PC.

News Comments > Another New Steam User Record
2. Re: Another New Steam User Record Nov 1, 2015, 14:26 Sempai

For good Jesus, stop!

No one gives a single fuck about Steam and their iron grip on the entire PC market..

Yay for Steam! Yay!..

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds Oct 31, 2015, 20:24 Sempai

EDIT BY VALVE: For users still running into playtime based refund rejections, we are looking into what is causing those. Please wait to re-submit your refund until we have this resolved. Thank you.

I assume a turn around time of 6mo to a year from Valve's lovely customer service..

What an absolute shit show.

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Preloads
8. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Preloads Oct 18, 2015, 06:30 Sempai

Fletch wrote on Oct 18, 2015, 04:02:
Not on Steam or GoG? Too bad, so sad.

Fuck Steam.

News Comments > WildStar Free-to-Play Launches
8. Re: WildStar Free-to-Play Launches Sep 29, 2015, 12:28 Sempai

It's 1000 time better than the Swtor model.

They limit nothing in terms of content.
The store has your usual consumable perks, mounts, cotumes etc.
As far as i can tell, they've made some pretty massive improvements to the game since last years fiasco.

But if they don't get their server lag under control they're going to lose everyone..

832 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo