Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 910 (Graduate)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches
50. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches Mar 21, 2017, 17:18 Sempai

Is there girl/girl action if i make a femshep in Andromeda?

I generally play males in games, but if i get to shag my crew then i may have to go female this go around.

Anyone playing femshep far into it yet?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Reviews
121. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Reviews Mar 21, 2017, 15:31 Sempai

Are Bioware going to allow lesbian space sex if i make a femshep in Andromeda?

I generally play males in games, but if i get to shag my crew then i may have to go female this go around.

Anyone far into it yet, playing female?

81. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Reviews Mar 20, 2017, 20:41 Sempai

KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 20, 2017, 20:19:
lol people call this trash GOTY, lol damn standards in gaming dropped below acceptable levels it seems and there is no going back.

Gaming as a whole? How can you say that with so many amazing titles out there today? We could run a laundry list of games in the last 2 years that are nothing less than massive achievements in the industry. Heck man, this month alone has given us a new Zelda & Horizon Zero Dawn..

The list of games i can't even get to today is just depressing. I feel spoiled rotten, and wish i had more time to give them the attention they deserve.

Edit:trying to post on your phone is the shits.

79. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Reviews Mar 20, 2017, 20:27 Sempai

CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 20, 2017, 16:03:
Bwaaaahahaha when even the mainstream brown-nosy asslickers are giving the game 6s and 7s then you just know that something is very royally fucked up beyond any recognition with this POS game (let's face it... those 6s and 7s would be 4s and 5s maximum with a lesser known dev/publisher).

From what I have played during the trial this shallow soulless simpleton casual garbage certainly does not deserve higher ratings.
Yet another series first dumbed down from game to game right down to amoeba level with ME3 and just when you thought that EA/BioWhore can't possibly sink any lower they slam-dunk the fuck out of the whole shebang by delivering this... this... thing. Eeewwww...

Please keep preordering though, guys and gals, and show them that we want less excellence like ME 2 and more dumbed down shit like MEA. You're doing us all a reeeeaaaalllly great favor. Come on. Don't be shy. A copy for granny and your dawg, too! And don't forget to add those P2W multiplayer shortcut packs or whatever that shit is. That'll help as well when it comes to future games and better single player narratives like in past games. Go, go, go! Preorder the fuck out of the Origin store, por favor!!!!11

So angry..

The reviews seem to be all over the place on this one.
Aside from some facial jank and the typical Bioware/EA rush job, this looks like a buy for me.
The game looks fetching, and the combat looks the best i've seen in the series. UI and inventory look as bad as ever tho..

So it's not a 10? Oh well, I'm still stoked to dive in.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XV PC Plans?
5. Re: FINAL FANTASY XV PC Plans? Mar 3, 2017, 13:20 Sempai

Playing this game on the Pro has been a chore for me. Bad to worse voice acting(yes i get it's quirky Japanese)shitty, uneven framerates, janky as fuck combat, and a camera that is literally broken.

I've tried to like this game, but it keeps kicking me in the balls letting me know it wants nothing to do with me.

News Comments > Hello Games New Project Plans
16. Re: Hello Games New Project Plans Mar 3, 2017, 13:00 Sempai

So..rather than finish No Man's Sky, they're starting development on two new projects?

Gotcha.. Dead

News Comments > Steep Adds Free Alaska Update
3. Re: Steep Adds Free Alaska Update Feb 26, 2017, 15:56 Sempai

Love the song in the trailer. Chris Cornell?  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 26, 2017, 03:28 Sempai

Motherfuck! Why are humans such goddamned fucking cunts? Goddamnit!

This shit is exhausting..

News Comments > ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction
28. Re: ZeniMax Seeks Rift Injunction Feb 25, 2017, 22:02 Sempai

More corporate douchebaggery from Zenimax..

Gigantic shitbag of a company.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda System Specs
11. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda System Specs Feb 25, 2017, 21:48 Sempai

Ozmodan wrote on Feb 25, 2017, 11:27:
I run everything at 2k resolution. 4k just bogs down the 1080 too much on any game. Personally it is very difficult to determine much of a difference between 2k and 4k.

So stop your whining and try 2k, you will be pleased with the results.

I find 4k to be a significant jump in image quality. I can get rid of anti-aliasing altogether in many games which improves it even further.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
10. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Feb 18, 2017, 02:32 Sempai

Looks fantastic.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs
2. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Feb 10, 2017, 19:59 Sempai

God Bless America!..  

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 4, 2017, 01:52 Sempai

Go ahead and tweet this spineless cunt and let him know he can get cancer and die a slow death.

https://twitter.com/AjitPaiFCC

Jesus Christ..

News Comments > Mafia III Expansion Plans
2. Re: Mafia III Expansion Plans Feb 3, 2017, 11:42 Sempai

Is this game still a turd?  

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 27, 2017, 04:46 Sempai

Creston wrote on Jan 26, 2017, 23:12:
Fuck you, Donald Trump. And fuck you, Ajit Pai.

"Our customers are loving this value proposition," Stephenson proclaimed.

Die in a goddamned fire, you miserable piece of shit.

This^

News Comments > TEKKEN 7 in June
3. Re: TEKKEN 7 in June Jan 24, 2017, 00:05 Sempai

Can't wait.

Best fighting series ever made.

News Comments > AU Fines Valve $3M
43. Re: AU Fines Valve $3M Dec 24, 2016, 02:49 Sempai

Slick wrote on Dec 23, 2016, 19:20:
NetHead wrote on Dec 23, 2016, 16:09:
Kxmode wrote on Dec 23, 2016, 15:34:

A court found in May that Steam's website breached Australian Consumer Law because it stated consumers were not entitled to a refund and had no access to minimum quality guarantees.

I'm not defending Valve but they do actually have a refund policy. It's just really crappy and needs to be revamped. There should be situations, like in the case of NMS, where a refund is appropriate regardless of playtime.

Valve only has what is the bare minimum and a poor excuse of a refund policy because the EU was turning their eye towards them about just that.

Even so their blanket refund policy obviously doesn't abide by the various laws of the various countries they sell to/in.

Bare minimum? I think even valve puts that to the test.

multi-billion dollar company run by 200 employees, about 5 of which are probably in the service dept. Pretty shoddy for a "service" such a Steam.

No call center? -check

No live chat support? -check

Freeze your entire Steam account if you perform a credit card chargeback? -check

It's not bare minimum, it's outrageous. And they can get away with it too, so honestly good on them. People still flock to Steam to buy everything, and there's still a core contingent that will only buy other developers games if they're sold on Steam. The old login to steam so you can log into uplay nonsense.

$3 million won't even register for them though, they make a billion a year, 0.3% hit? laughable. Judge should have had real cajones and fined them 500 million in an apple/nokia/samsung-scale penalty.

Agreed 100%

They locked me out of my account for 90 days due to refusing my multiple emails requesting, in fact begging for a refund on Watch Dogs due to it's broken launch issues.

After deleting the game from my library and literally weeks between email responses, i pulled the trigger for the first time in 8 years of being a customer.
As soon as Paypal reversed the charges they froze it, and banned my paypal and credit card indefinitely.

Fuck Valve.

Fuck Steam

And fuck Gabe and his entire team of misfit cunts.

News Comments > AU Fines Valve $3M
31. Re: AU Fines Valve $3M Dec 23, 2016, 16:51 Sempai

Valve: Literally doing nothing since 2007.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups
13. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups Dec 7, 2016, 18:43 Sempai

Nullity wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 13:35:
Wow, this had as big of a graphics downgrade as The Division. At least they're consistent with their shady bullshit.

Is it me or do their models always looks nice at E3, then as the game gets closer they always get worse until they finally end up looking like xbox360 models?

Fucking Ubisoft man..

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups
3. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups Dec 7, 2016, 00:04 Sempai

Are there classes or rpg elements? Do you level your character up in some fashion?  

910 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo