Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 890 (Graduate)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Gets Party Mode Next Week
4. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Gets Party Mode Next Week Jun 30, 2017, 03:23 Sempai

I finished the first, and really like the 2nd, even if the characters and story are incredibly stupid. The city is impressive and the mechanics and hacking are more engaging than anything in GTA 5 imo.

Ubisoft is killin it with their ongoing support for their games lately. Good on them.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Destiny 2 Weapon Recoil Follow-up
15. Re: Destiny 2 Weapon Recoil Follow-up Jun 25, 2017, 15:31 Sempai

RaZ0r! wrote on Jun 24, 2017, 17:17:
Angrius Maximis wrote on Jun 24, 2017, 08:27:
lol PC Gaming sucks

It really kind of does.

We have a guy running Overwatch that doesn't understand PC FoV.
We have Bungie that doesn't understand PC recoil.
We have DICE that somehow can't implement PC netcode.
Nearly all the devs no longer understand or care to implement SLI/Crossfire support.
We have 21:9 gaming monitors flying off the shelf with games that don't support them still.
We have 144Hz 4k monitors that can barley be pushed to 60 FPS on a single card. (See SLI/Crossfire note above.)

We do have RGB everything hardware so I guess we're still good for now.

Agreed.

And we have gross companies like Bungie who just LOVE their communities so much they hold content back from customers over their exclusivity deals with Sony. It's so utterly gross.

I despise Bungie and their publisher.
I honestly think they enjoy standing up their blatantly lying to everyone and then later tweeting about how much they love & listen to their fans. They're so full of shit it's insulting. They live in their own bubble of endless fuckery.

News Comments > Destiny 2 in October
5. Re: Destiny 2 in October Jun 13, 2017, 12:34 Sempai

Dear Acti-Bungo-Bliz. Will your exclusivity bullshit deals affect new PC customers coming in?

Sincerely Get Cancer.

News Comments > Anthem Revealed
34. Re: Anthem Revealed Jun 13, 2017, 00:41 Sempai

McTurbo wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 05:52:
Slick wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 02:26:
Jesus CHRIST. You guys saw the full gameplay trailer @ the Microsoft event right?

WHAT THE FUCK happened to you people? Are you all just soulless husks fumbling around in the darkness of your own despair?

I think it's time to take a break from this forum for a while, it's just negative post after negative post. No one likes anything, everything is shit, BOOO.

I mean, if your first reaction after watching that trailer is represented in the first 10 posts of this thread... jesus... there is no hope for you.

This board goes through cycles of being a reasonable place to engage with other gamers and being an utter cesspool devoid of any humanity. I think we're firmly in a "cellpool" cycle now...

I have no clue how anyone here can trash what that game play video showed. Ive been here on bluesnews since the doom and quake 1 days and this is hands down one of the best looking games anyone has ever laid eyes on.. if you are not a fan of destiny style game play then fine.. just say not my type of game and move on... but to come in here and say its trash and looks like shit... you've lost any and all credibility.

Agreed. What's embarrassing is when you have kids here uttering statements like "Titanfall and Destiny are remarkably mediocre" you then know that individual has never created a thing in their life.
We all shit on games, and much of the time rightly so, but you're not even being reasonable.
Anthem looked incredible, and i also have my doubts, but if Bio can deliver what they showed in that video i'm all in.

News Comments > Get Outland for Free
5. Re: Get Outland for Free Jun 7, 2017, 01:12 Sempai

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 6, 2017, 22:12:
Looks way too crappy, even for free. Pass.

Dude, wtf is your malfunction? Housemarque are one of the most creative houses out there. Are you literally fuckin new at everything, or do you just enjoy being an uneducated turd on Blues?

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 2017, 01:27.

News Comments > Get Outland for Free
1. Re: Get Outland for Free Jun 6, 2017, 20:47 Sempai

Awesome, thank you!  

News Comments > TEKKEN 7 Trailer
4. Re: TEKKEN 7 Trailer May 21, 2017, 21:55 Sempai

Awwwwwwww yeah!  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Livestream Tomorrow
3. Re: Destiny 2 Livestream Tomorrow May 18, 2017, 02:19 Sempai

That's insult to Mel Gibson.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews May 4, 2017, 17:20 Sempai

Prey 2017. Aaaand no FoV slider.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII In November
14. Re: Call of Duty: World War II Announcement Apr 26, 2017, 16:38 Sempai

Ugh..this is depressing. The talent at Sledgehammer should be doing something great, not churning this re-hashed garbage out.

Give me another proper Dead Space, not this. This team used to create some great stuff, and now they're Activision's lap dog.

This looks mindless and boring as hell. Hope i'm wrong.

And it doesn't matter what i think, this bloated pig will sell a fuck ton come November.

Bleh..

News Comments > Prey Trailer
18. Re: Prey Trailer Apr 20, 2017, 20:45 Sempai

Squirmer wrote on Apr 20, 2017, 02:36:
Being miserable on the internet is a fun game for some people.

You ain't a kiddin.

There are some entitled snowflakes stomping their little feet around here these days.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 A Glitch in the Frontier DLC Next Week
1. Re: Titanfall 2 A Glitch in the Frontier DLC Next Week Apr 19, 2017, 00:19 Sempai

Would love a more fleshed out co-op mode in 2. I hope they have the time and resources to bring it to light before moving onto whatever they do next.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 7, 2017, 16:10 Sempai

Spineless, soulless, empty, purchased, cunt of a human.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Teaser
6. Re: Destiny 2 Teaser Mar 28, 2017, 21:18 Sempai

Razumen wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 20:17:
The Half Elf wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 20:06:
As someone who dislocated their thumb from hours of Halo 2 and 3 (and quit playing console shooters) I picked up Destiny and have to say it's a pretty decent game. I haven't gotten very far into it but if they bring Destiny 2 to PC I'm in.

That's just it, it's a decent game, but nothing compared to what Halo was. So dissapointed they fell down the MMO-lite/grind trap.

I feel quite the opposite. Halo's story has always been John Wayne in space and became more generic the longer it's gone on.
But then, Destiny's story is convoluted and stupid too, lol.

Imo Halo's gameplay has always been good, but Destiny took it to another level for me. I can respect how you feel about Halo. Clearly you're not alone.

News Comments > Prey Trailer
2. Re: Prey Trailer Mar 28, 2017, 21:10 Sempai

Hump wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 19:25:
Bioshock + Deadspace = Prey 2

and it doesn't make me happy.

I believe the team stated this is a spiritual successor to Systemshock 2, and it looks like it could be very good.

Bioshock and Deadspace are both incredible games. Why would you be unhappy about that?

News Comments > Destiny 2 Teaser
3. Re: Destiny 2 Teaser Mar 28, 2017, 19:56 Sempai

Ugh..Bungie.

I despise Bungie, i do. Everything about them and their publisher makes me bilious. And yet..i watch this trailer, and i'm all in!..

As a hopeless romantic gamer, this is where they get me every fucking time.

I feel like such a schmuck. Such a weak pleb for getting excited all over again.

Somebody slap me Embarassed ..

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Images?
10. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Images? Mar 26, 2017, 01:28 Sempai

Maybe it's because i picked up a ps4 pro in Nov, but i enjoyed Infinite. I had a good time with the campaign. The open(ish)world and sci-fi setting were solid for me.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
9. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 25, 2017, 22:28 Sempai

As far as i'm aware Amazon doesn't have a presence here in Utah, and we're paying tax on every transaction.. How does that work?  

News Comments > World of Warcraft EU Price Increases
5. Re: World of Warcraft EU Price Increases Mar 24, 2017, 15:19 Sempai

We still charge a subscription fee, but we're going to go ahead and raise prices on outside services while most mmo's have never charged for services that help their customers be with their friends/family.

Way to be Blizzard, way to be..

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches
66. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Launches Mar 21, 2017, 22:14 Sempai

FloorPie wrote on Mar 21, 2017, 18:41:
Sempai wrote on Mar 21, 2017, 17:18:
Is there girl/girl action if i make a femshep in Andromeda?

I generally play males in games, but if i get to shag my crew then i may have to go female this go around.

Anyone playing femshep far into it yet?

Why yes, there is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFHIR7lLC0

"Kill.. me... now." Ought to make the Manslayer "we'll bang, ok?" parodies even funnier.

Buahahaha! That was awful..

I must get this game..

890 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo