Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 946 (Graduate)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects
7. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 22, 2018, 16:43 Sempai

It would've been cooler if Devolver had just called Rockstar out for the cunts they are.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bethesda Blocks Used Game Sale
20. Re: Bethesda Blocks Used Game Sale Aug 11, 2018, 16:13 Sempai

Nucas wrote on Aug 11, 2018, 14:33:
Wraith wrote on Aug 11, 2018, 14:06:
The used game market is theft, pure and simple. The problem is, most people are too stupid to understand this.

how do you feel about libraries

Haha! Fantastic.

Remember the whole "Scrolls" fiasco?

Christ these people..Pete Hines/Zenimax would sue their own mother if it meant another buck in their pocket.

News Comments > No Borderlands 3 at E3?
22. Re: No Borderlands 3 at E3? May 17, 2018, 03:13 Sempai

That Rage 2 trailer made me giddy af..

Avalanche Studios(Just Cause, Mad Max)and Id all teamed up n stuff to to massage and cook us up a proper Rage sequel? And all w/no loot boxes confirmed? Bring that shit!

My loins are ready!

PS.Goddamnit Bethesda, i love/hate you so much..

News Comments > Get The Flame in the Flood for Free in Humble Spring Sale
4. Re: Get The Flame in the Flood for Free in Humble Spring Sale May 11, 2018, 01:39 Sempai

We live in a golden age of gaming.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Activision's Largest PC Launch
21. Re: Destiny 2 Activision's Largest PC Launch May 2, 2018, 22:39 Sempai

Sadly i still want this game to succeed because i enjoy..well, playing it. Fundamentally it's exceptional, and still sadly, the only one of its kind. But i think everyone's completely fed up with their bullshit.

Of course dipshits like myself will run on back next week to see what's up, but at this point the entire planet continues to be baffled as to how utterly fucking dumb these guys are.

I mean..vault space, it's still..STILL an issue..smh.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 May Drop Solo Campaign; Add Battle Royale
9. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 May Drop Solo Campaign; Add Battle Royale Apr 18, 2018, 01:19 Sempai

This should be interesting.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed?
15. Re: Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed? Apr 16, 2018, 23:27 Sempai

aka_STEVE wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 14:56:
Pretty hard to build a new franchise - then keep changing the protagonist.

Isn't that precisely what Rockstar have done?

News Comments > Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions
22. Re: Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions Apr 3, 2018, 19:02 Sempai

Real money micro-transactions=We have come to realize that providing this choice risked undermining the heart of our game. It allows you to miss out on the awesome player stories you would have otherwise created, and it compromises those same stories even if you donít buy anything. Simply being aware that they are available for purchase reduces the immersion in the world and takes away from the challenge of building your personal army and your fortresses.

This^

Fucking this a thousand times.

MonolithMark's statement here needs to be pressed onto a golden fucking plaque and hung up on the wall of every single triple A publisher/developer headquarters. Period, end of story.

And the next time some asshole from Ubisoft, Activision, or anyone attempts to justify their stuffed in-game real money bullshit, every single person needs to copy/paste this shit into a meme and slap his face with it.

News Comments > Destiny 2 March Update
3. Re: Destiny 2 March Update Mar 28, 2018, 06:53 Sempai

The fact they changed the loadouts from "primary, special, and power" to "two primaries and a power" is just..ugh.

And of course they refuse to reverse their idiotic decisions. Silly fuckles.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Quitters to be Punished
7. Re: Destiny 2 Quitters to be Punished Mar 23, 2018, 12:45 Sempai

Nullity wrote on Mar 23, 2018, 12:35:
I quit D2 right after the first DLC due to Bungie's constant dumb/illogical decisions, lack of communication, and unforgivably glacial update/patch speed.

Come at me bro.

No argument from me.

I remember them trying to convince everyone(and themselves)the reason they were slapping a two on the box to re-sell us all Destiny again was the incredible new engine they'd built for easier development. Clearly another big fat lie from Bungie.

I remember everyone saying The Division would be the death of Destiny.
Who knew it would be Destiny 2 that killed Destiny?..

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Content Plans
4. Re: Sea of Thieves Content Plans Mar 22, 2018, 13:20 Sempai

I love the art direction, and that water ..but the game has always looked content deficient to me.

A good buddy of mine and his wife have been super excited for this, and of course yesterday they had a hell of a time even logging in and playing. Him on his X1X, her on PC.
I love the cross platform option, and i think MS should be commended for it.

The game has a ton of potential, but they're now asking for money so they will be judged.

I hope for Rare and this game they pull through and get it up to speed. We could use a game like this in the space, and i suppose i'd like to see Rare stick around rather than dismantled.

Fingers crossed, Rare!

News Comments > Pricey New Warframe for Warframe
9. Re: Pricey New Warframe for Warframe Mar 21, 2018, 20:49 Sempai

Well this is..unfortunate.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Changes Next Week
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Changes Next Week Mar 16, 2018, 14:11 Sempai

Ugh..what an absolute shit show.  

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider September Release Confirmed
4. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider September Release Confirmed Mar 15, 2018, 14:25 Sempai

Plse be good. Plse be good.  

News Comments > The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans
9. Re: The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans Mar 9, 2018, 03:40 Sempai

Slick wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 03:38:
Sempai wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 02:02:
If it's staying in NYC i'd like to see a large and detailed Central Park area.
I'd like it to compete with Destiny, so vehicular travel of some sort, possibly other cities? London and Tokyo would be great.

Always wanted to see Central Park, pretty sad that never made it.

I doubt we'll see vehicles, as the engine is very tuned for walking/running speed. Compare it with a Ubi engine like the one in Watch Dogs 2 that's built for fast texture streaming when zipping around a city, the visual fidelity at any one moment is still beautiful, but far lower than The Div.

Word.

News Comments > The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans
6. Re: The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans Mar 9, 2018, 02:02 Sempai

If it's staying in NYC i'd like to see a large and detailed Central Park area.
I'd like it to compete with Destiny, so vehicular travel of some sort, possibly other cities? London and Tokyo would be great.

News Comments > Get Dead Space for Free
10. Re: Get Dead Space for Free Feb 14, 2018, 00:42 Sempai

Best fucking game ever.

Definitely use some good cans on your head for this one.

Fantastic audio.

News Comments > More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit
15. Re: More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Jan 20, 2018, 18:34 Sempai

Seems legit to me, but then I know squat about law.

Tho, It does appear Roberts is a real piece of work.

News Comments > Another Destiny 2 Progression Impediment?
6. Re: Another Destiny 2 Progression Impediment? Jan 1, 2018, 19:15 Sempai

This game is just one gigantic chocolate covered turd.
And it's creators have taken the word "shitbag" to a whole new level.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Fans Urge Everse Reverse
21. Re: Destiny 2 Fans Urge Everse Reverse Dec 27, 2017, 05:13 Sempai

SimplyMonk wrote on Dec 26, 2017, 11:28:
Eververse is only P2W in the sense that a large part of Destiny is trying to obtain cosmetic gear and Bungie launched Destiny 2 with all the interesting cosmetics in Eververse with nothing for dedicated players to actually strive for. In Destiny 1, all the gorgeous cosmetic gear was tied to completing achievements or milestones in the game such as doing raids on Hard Mode or beating certain challenge encounters. Destiny 2 has none of that and everything that looks like it had any sort of design thought put into is in Eververse.

So yeah... You can dump tons of cash into Eververse and get a really pretty armor set, a quality-of-life ghost, sparrow, and ship but none of those are really that integral to game play to call it P2W. Comparing this bullshit to EA's bullshit is comparing shit oranges to shit apples. Both have valid reasons to be pissed at, but just removing Eververse from Destiny 2 won't fix anything. If there was actual armor sets, ghosts, sparrows, and ships to obtain outside of Eververse, then 90% of these complaints would disappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5CDrq4dGg

946 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo