Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Zang

Real Name Zang   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZigZang
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 19, 2000, 23:56
Total Comments 903 (Graduate)
User ID 3298

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: Rock to Doom? Jul 8, 2004, 12:13 ZigZang

You mean where he stands there and raises an eyebrow at the camera every 5 minutes?

That's exactly what I mean. Bummer, man.

ZigZang
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
1. Rock to Doom? Jul 8, 2004, 10:47 ZigZang

I think having a well known personality involved in the Doom movie is overall a good thing. However, if the movie becomes a Rock vehicle filled with stupid "rock-isms" or cute tension-alleviating wisecracks, I think the overall impact will be negative. I don't want to hear "Smell what I'm cooking" as cyberdemons are wasted. The space marine should be silent (or nearly so), just like in the game.  
ZigZang

News Comments > Command & Conquer III?
20. Re: C&C III? Jun 20, 2004, 16:21 ZigZang

BTW, ZigZang, wasn't Kari Wuher in Red Alert 2 (and not any of the Tiberian ones)?

Yeah, you are correct. My stream on consciousness as I was writing that got confused, but I guess my point is still the same that its the (somewhat corny) live action videos and story that made the games great (RA2 included). I really missed that from Generals.

ZigZang

News Comments > Command & Conquer III?
12. C&C III? Jun 20, 2004, 14:30 ZigZang

I'd only be interested in this if it was in fact a continuation of the Tiberian trilogy. Generals was a nice diversion but it really lacked the story, humor and ambiance that made C&C great. Now if only we can get James Earl Jones and Kari Wuher involved . . .  
ZigZang

News Comments > BF1942 Dead Cities
1. Cool Idea Jun 15, 2004, 10:59 ZigZang

I really like the looks of this. Anyone try it yet?  
ZigZang

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Only need the DVD-D . . . Jun 1, 2004, 18:53 ZigZang

long enough to copy it. And that is a shame really, but I'll be honest, if I'm renting a movie (DVD) and I don't need to return it and it lets me watch it within 2-3 days of renting it, then I can see this being an interesting thing for some people. Personally, I don't like things I can't control, but for some, it may not be an issue.  
ZigZang

News Comments > The Mod Squads
10. Red Orchestra May 20, 2004, 14:55 ZigZang

Hey Bicycle, do you get paid for your RO PR? You should.  
ZigZang

News Comments > Valve Visit
7. Re: Gabe reaching maximum density May 5, 2004, 16:26 ZigZang

Interesting . . . . I took a good look at that Jedi, definately looks like dates on the left (every Thursday this calandar year), but the stuff on the right almost looks like high-level programming/development (game sections?) milestones (e.g. "Eli acting", "Return to K's blocked", "basic ?K2K? anims [short for animations?]", "start citadel"). I wonder if the "start distribution" at the bottom doesn't paralell with the "start citadel" item in that its refering to a task/section/milestone.

In any case good catch, Let's hope it shipping 6/3.

ZigZang

News Comments > Valve Visit
5. Gabe reaching maximum density May 5, 2004, 14:34 ZigZang

Why is it every time I see a new picture of Gabe I can't help but think he keeps getting shorter and fatter? There's a picture of him in this collection where I swear he looks like Billy Barty dressed up like He-man's sidekick in the dreadfull Dolph Lundgren "He-Man: Masters of the Universe" movie.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000863/

This comment was edited on May 5, 16:11.

ZigZang

News Comments > Halo CE Released
10. Re: coop May 5, 2004, 09:16 ZigZang

I'm too lazy to investigate this further my self . . . can any one tell me why this CE release is even remotely interesting to someone who finished the game and rarely (if at all) plays the multiplayer?

Thanks!

ZigZang

News Comments > Far Cry Patch Plans
2. Re: OK, I'll say it... Apr 29, 2004, 11:35 ZigZang

Is this the patch the makes the game not just more of the same?

Did you even play this game?

ZigZang

News Comments > Starcraft Patch
2. Wow Apr 28, 2004, 23:31 ZigZang

I really need to finish StarCraft. . . .  
ZigZang

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Details
5. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2004, 11:32 ZigZang

And why is it in all these Jedi games, we have to lose our powers and go find them again?

Very true, but it would make the RPG part difficult if not. In any case, I am just finishing KotOR now and its been a great ride, though I'm feeling a need to pick up my pace a bit as getting the last star map is a bit boring after the "revelations" on Leviathan. If the writing can even come close in KotOR 2 to the level in the first game, it will get my $$.

This comment was edited on Apr 27, 11:33.

ZigZang

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. New Game for Me? Suggestions? Apr 21, 2004, 18:30 ZigZang

I've recently finished Far Cry (really enjoyed it, may play it again), KotOR and Halo (yeah, took me a while). I've purchased Battlefield: Vietnam but just haven't had the "need" to play it (I think I'd rather play Desert Combat). I really enjoyed the UT2k4 demo, but I've been waiting to pick it up on DVD. I guess where this is all going is . . . I need a new game, anyone have any suggestions? I feel like I've played a metric ton of FPS, anyone have a recommendation on maybe something different? Beyond Divinity? Sacrid? What's that new Diablo-esque game like? Anyhow any thoughts are welcomed.

Zig

ZigZang

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed Details
4. As a non-SWG player Apr 21, 2004, 12:46 ZigZang

. . . this almost peaks my interest enough to want to check it out. But then sanity returns and I realize that I'd have to spend months on the treadmill to get to a point of parity with other players, not to mention that this kind of game isn't designed for "twitch" combat and all enthusiasm escapes me with a wheeze.  
ZigZang

8. Re: No subject Apr 18, 2004, 14:43 ZigZang

At the expense of sounding insensitive (and that is not my desire), I was always under the impression that it was John Byrne, Chris Claremont, Terry Austin and Jim Shooter that was really the driving force behind the new XMen's success (granted Cockrum drew XMen #94 and others but the series didn't really take off until Byrne and Claremont were at the helm).

In any case, Cockrum's contributions are noteworthy and I certainly have compassion for his current situation. I hope things improve for him and his family.

ZigZang

News Comments > Brothers in Arms Revealed
26. Re: Something different Apr 13, 2004, 16:10 ZigZang

pfft, get over it
germans are great

That's right. And they perfected bratwurst.

If my history is correct it was the specfic duty of the SS to carry out the extermination of the Jews. The regular German army knew little or nothing of Hitler's plan.

ZigZang

News Comments > Brothers in Arms Revealed
2. Ubisoft Apr 13, 2004, 14:02 ZigZang

Does anyone else find it strange that a publisher such as Ubisoft would have a "strategy" focusing on war games (non-sim war games no less) when (IMO) the current pulse of gamers is that we've had our fill of WWII-themed games? I for one, would like to see something else. Hey Ubisoft and Gearbox, why don't you get a strategy to dominate the fun games market and create new worlds and environments for players.  
ZigZang

2. Deadwood Apr 12, 2004, 10:21 ZigZang

Great episode. I agree Blue, it keeps getting better and better.  
ZigZang

1. Nightshift? Apr 4, 2004, 16:15 ZigZang

Blue, you now working the nightshift at Wendy's?  
ZigZang

903 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo