Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

I am a Registered Nurse, but....
May 31, 2008, 02:05
I am a Registered Nurse, but.... May 31, 2008, 02:05
May 31, 2008, 02:05

....I cannot ethically recommend a medical treatment. However, as a lay-person, I CAN tell you about a wonderful device I have been using for the last 6-8months. I have terrible seasonal allergies about every August-October but, even worse, monthly sinus infections thru the year. I found something at Walmart called "Neil-Med Sinus Rinse"....I bought the "regular" size and soon 'upgraded' to bigger size. It is kinda gross...I 'rinse' in the shower....and don't use distilled water as they say....but the pre-packed salt and bicarb packets have kept me free of any sinus problems for the whole 8 months. In-frickin-credible. I have no stake in the company, but tell my E.D. patients about it at least weekly. I worked with an old-time nurse who used to mix her own salt solution.....and there are recepies (spelling?) on the net on how to mix your own rinse.....so try either the pre-mix stuff or mix your own and you really won't be sorry.

mail slot problem
May 22, 2007, 08:40
mail slot problem May 22, 2007, 08:40
May 22, 2007, 08:40

i hope i am not the first to suggest this but have you tried attaching a metal box/basket to the inside of your door just beneath the mail slot to catch the mail from hitting the floor? my boss at work has such a thing on her locked office door so she doesn't have to bend over in the mornings to pick up our night-turn paperwork (i work 7p-7a in the emergency room). hers is just a wire-mesh basket but you could jerry-rig a metal box so that the little doggie couldn't get in. if this helps i will be glad....if you have tried it and failed before.....sorry! steve.

ps....my local video rental store uses the same system now that i think of it.....put the dvd thru the slot during off hours and it has a sliding board type thingy that lets it ride into a nearby basket!! (i've seen the inside when renting...the outside when returning...)

ok...off to bed now....

directv
Mar 6, 2007, 21:43
directv Mar 6, 2007, 21:43
Mar 6, 2007, 21:43

...i get the same pauses/skips...for awhile, i thought it was a certain program, or even a style of directing/filming!! it only seems to last the length of a single program and usually during the day. oh well....

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older