Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LOC

Real Name LOC   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LOC
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.neowin.net
Signed On Oct 16, 2006, 19:42
Total Comments 192 (Novice)
User ID 30418

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Grim Dawn Sells 1M Copies
4. Re: Grim Dawn Sells 1M Copies May 25, 2017, 10:10 LOC

Yep, they deserve it. Really great ARPG, and really fun to boot (which you know, as a game is good heh).

Kinda hoping they somehow get to make Titan Quest 2 after this, even though they aren't even the same company anymore now. Not to mention TQ 1 was updated recently by the owners of the IP now.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TEKKEN 7 Trailer
2. Re: TEKKEN 7 Trailer May 20, 2017, 21:29 LOC

I can't wait for this already. I'm gonna play the crap out of it on Steam/PC because 1. I want to support Namco's decision to bring this to PC to begin with and 2. I've been a Tekken fan since the first game and I've only ever missed the Tag game(s) (and that f2p game they did 5 or so years ago).

The best fights are indeed personal!

News Comments > How Does Prey Run?
5. Re: How Does Prey Run? May 5, 2017, 15:32 LOC

Considering the game runs on CryEngine, I'd hope it runs pretty good - especially on PC. Dishonored 2 used their own engine (but really, it was just a spruced up Dishonored 1 engine which was you know what). So yeah, didn't even know Prey was using CryEngine!  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Patched
6. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Patched Apr 27, 2017, 14:41 LOC

Well, The Division did it, so I don't see why Wildlands can't do it also  

News Comments > The Surge Trailer
4. Re: The Surge Trailer Apr 20, 2017, 14:32 LOC

If nothing else, I'll give this game a shot because of the setting. I'm a sucker for sci-fi in general, but this looks terrific. Not the biggest fan of the Soul-like games, especially if they punish you for sucking aka being old like me these days. Still, I hope to have some fun with this one. Hopefully there's an easier setting to play on  

News Comments > BloodLust 2 - Nemesis Announced
4. Re: BloodLust 2 - Nemesis Announced Apr 17, 2017, 18:39 LOC

Creston wrote on Apr 17, 2017, 10:06:
Man, I've always wanted to be a vampire coming from WRF studios.

Also, this just looks terrible.

Well if this being made by the same dev who did the first game, then its just one guy doing it. I say he did a pretty bang up job on the first game. Sure its janky as hell and some of the systems in the game don't work like intended and - yeah its not really a polished experience. But it is super fun and has a ton of stuff to do.

So, going by that - I'll give this sequel the benefit of the doubt and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

News Comments > NieR Ships 1M Copies
3. Re: NieR Ships 1M Copies Apr 5, 2017, 14:01 LOC

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 5, 2017, 13:56:
This probably sold more on PlayStation 4 than Steam

Yeh, SteamSpy sez 220K PC copies so PS4 won by a landslide as expected for a consolized casual garbage anime jump&run game.

Er, you should be glad the game even came out on PC though obviously it isn't your type of game I suppose. Still, the game came out a week later on PC, so that might say something as well.

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Hype?
9. Re: Destiny 2 PC Hype? Mar 30, 2017, 13:33 LOC

Well its official, its coming to PC. You can pre-order the game straight up on the Bungie Destiny 2 site. All editions seem to be available, but only retailers are listed at this point. Didn't see any online stores at all (yet).

So, for those of us awaiting this announcement -- YAY

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Hype?
4. Re: Destiny 2 PC Hype? Mar 30, 2017, 12:47 LOC

Or maybe Bungie bypassed the Windows 10 bullcrap completely and is just going to release it on PC as is, on Steam and GOG etc. I doubt it, but you never know these days. One can only hope its on Steam at least.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video
6. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video Mar 8, 2017, 11:18 LOC

rawbelly wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 11:11:
Picked up Mordor on sale couple months ago. Really like it. I would get this one eventually.

LOL, watched the Giant Bomb vid. Do Jeff and Co. even LIKE video games anymore? What a drag those guys are.

Yeah, sometimes they are a bit of a downer on games coverage. But I also think it's just part of their schtick nowadays. Know what I mean? The sarcasm and what not.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video
2. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video Mar 8, 2017, 10:10 LOC

Giantbomb has a video up as well, not sure how long it is or what it shows since for some reason I can't load it right now. But here you go:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-middle-earth-shadow-of-war-03072017/2300-11921/

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2017, 08:21 LOC

Funniest bit for me was when Logan was trying to make sure Prof. X took his meds and Patrick Stewart does this BLLLLLAAAAHHHHRGGHHHH with his tongue out lol freaking hilarious.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
9. Re: Game Reviews Mar 5, 2017, 08:18 LOC

jdreyer wrote on Mar 5, 2017, 04:54:
Creston wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 21:33:
Yeah, maybe you could have spent five minutes learning what Planescape Torment was, so you wouldn't be so confused by a SUCCESSOR to that game? Imbecile.

Wait, isn't this a spiritual successor? Why should playing the Planescape matter at all, except for being a similar style game?

Because it takes place in the same world basically, and has very similar systems obviously. Plus, the original game was like reading a book, dunno why people thought this one would be much different lol

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Infecting More Platforms Next Month
3. Re: Dead Rising 4 Infecting More Platforms Next Month Feb 23, 2017, 00:36 LOC

Ok, that "commercial" is pretty good. I know the game didn't live up to the previous games (even though DR3 wasn't super great either) in some people's eyes. I personally can't wait to slaughter some zombies in DR4 on Steam.

Just for anyone not aware though, the Play Anywhere dealie doesn't work for the Steam version of the game (kinda makes sense no?).

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week
6. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Alpha This Week Feb 7, 2017, 13:41 LOC

grudgebearer wrote on Feb 7, 2017, 11:03:
Why in all holy hell they decided to use the 40k Inquisitor concept to make a diablo-clone, is just beyond all comprehension.

The 40k source material for Inquisitors screams party-based RPG, or an action-based 3rd person shooter/RPG. With all of the shovelware that is being produced with their IP, Games-Workshop needs to fire whomever is overseeing their foray into gaming.

This is NeoCore Games, the guys who made the amazingly good Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games (and the surprisingly good as well tower defense spin off also) so I have high expectations for this one. Not a huge fan of the Warhammer universe or lore - but I can't wait to see what they do with an ARPG version of this.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Early Access
5. Re: Conan Exiles Early Access Jan 31, 2017, 11:21 LOC

Just be aware, its a near 40 GIG install at this point in time. I know space isn't a deal break for a lot of you guys with mega rigs and all. But it is a big deal for me sadly.

Still, the game seems pretty good so far. Glad I can pick a PvE server as I hate PvP survival games where I can get ganked by someone when I spawn the first time. Still even in PvE, there is full loot drop on death, but only the owner can get the stuff you drop. So not sure why that's there...

News Comments > Dead Rising 4 Plans
2. Re: Dead Rising 4 Plans Jan 27, 2017, 21:36 LOC

I'll wait until they release it on Steam thanks. I bought one game on the Win 10 store, and I'd rather not buy another one if I can avoid it.  

News Comments > World War II Online Coming to Steam
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2017, 14:01 LOC

Oh, nice. Can't wait for this now. Used to LOVE this game, like 13 years ago or something. I'll play again if its on Steam. Yeah I'm lazy, sorry.  

News Comments > Dungeon Souls Launches
3. Re: Dungeon Souls Launches Dec 4, 2016, 14:58 LOC

Desalus wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 00:38:
Fion wrote on Dec 3, 2016, 13:53:
Is this is a Soulsborne game or just coincidence?

As far as I'm aware it has absolutely no connection. I don't think it's a coincidence either because it's an obvious attempt to cash in on popularity of the 'Souls' name.

Actually it has more to do with the mechanics of the game. Where you are a "soul" that gets resurrected to battle in dungeons etc and as you get more points/level up etc you unlock more classes/souls to use.

Nothing to do with the Souls games though, the naming convention is just a coincidence imo.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Redux Mod
5. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Redux Mod Sep 20, 2016, 01:05 LOC

If I ever get friends who say consoles are better than PC (I hate that argument, but eh whatever) I'll just show them this so they drool for the PS4 Pro and Scorpio (if they could even handle this sort of mod).

Looks stunning to be honest. Amazing work.

192 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo