Descending
Limit Results:

150 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 7.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ] Older

Aren't......
Apr 30, 2002, 11:46
Aren't...... Apr 30, 2002, 11:46
Apr 30, 2002, 11:46

Aren't most physical attacks hate, or at least dislike based? I mean, when was the last time you beat the tar out of a loved one....

--------------------------------------------------
Kiss my shiny metal ass

No subject
Apr 25, 2002, 12:55
No subject Apr 25, 2002, 12:55
Apr 25, 2002, 12:55

Scientists have recently discovered that continuous exposure to air and water in has lead to cancer in laboratory animals. It is recommended that people stop breathing and drinking water for their own safety.

On another good note....the ChiComs have a space program going.....only a matter of time before they start threatening the rest of the world with space launched nuclear weapons.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

No subject
Apr 18, 2002, 10:56
No subject Apr 18, 2002, 10:56
Apr 18, 2002, 10:56

If one took the plastic off the door of the microwave, wouldn't the magnetron arc to the screen just as it does to cd's? Doesn't there need to be some kind of electrical insulation between them? The "microwave safe" metal racks have a plastic coating over them for this reason I thought......

As for the movie, from all the trailers and whatnot, it seems to follow the cartoon version of events pretty well. If you used to watch them, you'll know what to look for.

Kiss my shiny metal butt

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Amish, Pill, and whatnot
Apr 12, 2002, 11:04
Amish, Pill, and whatnot Apr 12, 2002, 11:04
Apr 12, 2002, 11:04

What goes "click-clock click-clock click-clock *BANG* click-clock *BANG* click-clock...?"

That would be an Amish driveby

Anyhow.....as far as the exercise pill goes.......and here i've been going to the gym like a sucker. DAMN IT!

And as far as bitching about site being all fudged....the central box (containing "Popular Threads" is all shifted to the right, but ONLY when i am in the Phorums.

Ok, I've said enough......yuns have a good day

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: PC is wrong
Mar 27, 2002, 12:11
Re: PC is wrong Mar 27, 2002, 12:11
Mar 27, 2002, 12:11

Right on man.....i am exactly 1/2 mexican. I was never and still am not in any way offended my Senor Speedy. My mexican mother used to watch Speedy with me, and we both laughed at the cartoons...

The whole PC thing is one of those warm fuzzies....you can't oppose it, because if you do you will be DEMONIZED as a "hateful person" or some bs like that.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

How KIND of them
Mar 26, 2002, 12:34
How KIND of them Mar 26, 2002, 12:34
Mar 26, 2002, 12:34

"You don’t have to do a thing; you will automatically be migrated to the new billing structure under your current subscription plan when your current subscription plan expires."

Isn't that nice of them? You don't have to do a damn thing, we'll just charge you more.

It reminds me of Parking Services here at school.....I was tring to fight a parking ticket and the woman at the counter smiled and told me "don't worry" and that "it was ok"...."just pay the fine".

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Something stupid
Mar 26, 2002, 00:00
Something stupid Mar 26, 2002, 00:00
Mar 26, 2002, 00:00

In the frog eyes artical....a professor "Carl Pfeiffer" is mentioned......i am a student at VT.......and according to the "people finder" here......there is no professor by that name.

Nit picking.....yes........but it makes one wonder...

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Paranoia is justified Blue
Feb 24, 2002, 12:59
Paranoia is justified Blue Feb 24, 2002, 12:59
Feb 24, 2002, 12:59

As tempting as it is to turn around in them highway thingies, rest assured that though some stroke of very poor luck you will be caught.

A friend of mine turned around in one when he missed an exit...it was late, no one was around......"It was like my ficken BIRTHDAY" as he described it.....due to the number of flashing red and blue lights that greeted him upon his turn.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: JavaScript Clock
Feb 22, 2002, 15:44
Re: JavaScript Clock Feb 22, 2002, 15:44
Feb 22, 2002, 15:44

Nerd.

A VAST majority of people use IE or Nutscrape.....and those who *must* use a different browser (to be cool of course)can go write their own damn Java clock instead of bitching about this one!!!!

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: CArmack?
Feb 19, 2002, 13:35
Re: CArmack? Feb 19, 2002, 13:35
Feb 19, 2002, 13:35

The next gen of skyline is coming to the US....however it will be thoroughly watered down.

Yeah, Carmack was in Car and Driver like 4 years back showing off his fetish.....it is a shame that he ruined so many perfectly good Ferraris......but when you got the cash, I guess it is your right

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Unrelated to the monkey slap....
Nov 3, 2001, 03:09
Unrelated to the monkey slap.... Nov 3, 2001, 03:09
Nov 3, 2001, 03:09

Blue, if you do read this old boy,

WHY DID BLUESNEWS ADD ITSELF TO "MY FAVORITES"?!?!?!

Isn't it good enough that this is my home page????
Please tell me I inadvertently added this site.......

Kiss my shiny metal ass

My *stupid* idea....
Oct 30, 2001, 01:49
My *stupid* idea.... Oct 30, 2001, 01:49
Oct 30, 2001, 01:49

Ok,
I am sure that i am not the first person to ever think of such a thing, but...

Why isn't time completley standardized? No time zones, no daylight saving time....just 1 time the world over.

All this crap is the result of stupid human preception. What the hell do i care if it *looks* dark out at 6 OR 7 pm (AND ANOTHER THING, why the heck are am and pm still around????)

If people don't want to work at night in the dark what the heck do they care what time the clock on the wall says????

Arghh.....i hope you see where i am going with this, because i am farrrr too tired to think clearly enought to articulate anything right now....heck, i might as well post on slashdot now

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: Look at this board :)
Oct 8, 2001, 12:03
Re: Look at this board :) Oct 8, 2001, 12:03
Oct 8, 2001, 12:03

Hehe, you know,

I really love to stir up trouble.......

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: LOL
Oct 7, 2001, 00:50
Re: LOL Oct 7, 2001, 00:50
Oct 7, 2001, 00:50

When I played football, we were often criticized as being "stupid meatheads". Our head coach was once yelled at during class by a whiney little bitch for tending to (briefly, less than 1 minute) a football matter on class time. (Incidentally, the class was taking a test at the time, so no time of value was wasted).

Anyhow, this little wench proceed to rant about how stupid football and all those who played it were. By the next class, coach had charted the GPA of each player in relation to the school average. The verdict: The average football player's GPA was above the average of the school as a whole.

The lesson:
No need to be so bitter to those that possess physical talents as well as mental.

In short, SUCK IT UP NERD BOY.

BTW, I will spell Sasquach any way I damn well please. "Sasquatch" was already reserved for my school e-mail address. Sasquach was not.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: I made a fool of myself?!
Oct 6, 2001, 15:32
Re: I made a fool of myself?! Oct 6, 2001, 15:32
Oct 6, 2001, 15:32

Hehe,

Dude. You suck.

You seen to base your self-value on what people on a friggen message board think.

Go outside and play some football, like a man.

35-0 VT over WVU!!!! GO HOKIES!!!!

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: My case rests.
Oct 5, 2001, 11:32
Re: My case rests. Oct 5, 2001, 11:32
Oct 5, 2001, 11:32

You're trying to correct me. ROTFL. Learn to spell yourself mate. It is THEIR not THERE you fuckin imbosile.

Umm....the iteration of there spelled "their" shows possession. Unlike yourself, I not only do not need to resort to child-like insults. Ok, before this turns into a grammer rodeo.....

You really make me laugh pal. You seem WAY too into this whole thing. If ATI were to announce a delay or something, I could just see you sitting in your hovle choking on your own bile.

As far as this 2D BS i keep hearing, my roomate always buys ATI. He has a lovely 21" monitor, and for the life of ANYONE, there is no gosh damn difference in color quality.

I am going to continue with my normal life pal, you can continue singing the praises of whatever company you choose.

Oh well, I suppose I can revert back to childhood for one moment:

Hehehe, you suck dude. Get a life.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: My case rests.
Oct 5, 2001, 03:27
Re: My case rests. Oct 5, 2001, 03:27
Oct 5, 2001, 03:27

Well then Mr. Know-It-All...

By your reasoning, Number Nine shall be making a resurgence shortly, along with "Old School" Hercules (before Guillemot bought their sorry ass).

Another thing about your post irked me, have you EVER heard of Subject-Verb Agreement???

"Nvidia have been..."
Nvidia is a single entity. There are not a bunch of little nvidias running around that make up the Nvidia creature.

You make this mistake several times. I find it hard to believe that you are the do-all tell-all of the computer graphics industy when you seen to lack basic verbal skills.

Finally,
What is your beef with Nvidia??? Are you one of those pissing and moaning little children that assert Nvidia must suck becauce you can't afford their top of the line card? Where does this (in general) arrogance come from? You deserve the best. HA!

Remember folks, as the industry evolves, one company will be a half step ahead of the other. And who wins? We all do, so quit 'yer bitchin.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: Yes, that's nice, but...
Oct 4, 2001, 16:52
Re: Yes, that's nice, but... Oct 4, 2001, 16:52
Oct 4, 2001, 16:52

CHRIST on a KAWASAKI!!!!!

Your monitor can refresh at 120,000,000 Hz?!?!

And here I am stuck in the stone age, happy with a measly 17" monitor @ 85Hz refresh.

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Ok, not to *degrade* the conversation...
Aug 23, 2001, 15:59
Ok, not to *degrade* the conversation... Aug 23, 2001, 15:59
Aug 23, 2001, 15:59

Greatest games ever made?
Ok, there are tons of constantly mentioned games, but remember these "lesser remembered" ones?
Scorched Earth (Come on, a CLASSIC on many paltforms)
Wasteland...(with led to Fallout)
Covert Action
M1 Tank Platoon
ahhh......remember simple fun games?

Kiss my shiny metal ass

Re: If you're selling a game worldwide...
Aug 8, 2001, 13:12
Re: If you're selling a game worldwide... Aug 8, 2001, 13:12
Aug 8, 2001, 13:12

Well put brother.......

Kiss my shiny metal ass
150 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 7.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ] Older