Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Warren Huxley

Real Name Warren Huxley   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Teal'c SG:1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2006, 15:10
Total Comments 21 (Suspect)
User ID 25859

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Aug 12, 2019, 23:34 Teal'c SG:1

"It's hard to ignore all the politics and drama when you just want to play a first-person shooter that has guns that shoot smaller guns with legs"

Its a fucking game. Drama is about whiny fuckers with a exaggerated sense of personal worth. Guy shows up at your door. Does he have a warrant. no. the answer is and fuckoff and die, and slam the door. They arent gestapo. There shitty P.I.s with dumb business cards. They cant do shit. So still, fuck off and die.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy
9. Re: Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy Aug 8, 2019, 01:20 Teal'c SG:1

If he worked for the New York Times this wouldnt be a problem. Its journalism. He made money selling the information ? Im pretty sure the NYT is a subscription based news service which is exactly what he did.

The only relevant question is did he steal the information by breaking a law, or did he find the information. If he faked or stole computer access to get the information, then he did bad. if he didnt, then he needs a lawyer to help him fight a 1st amendment case and sue the bastards. Thats his option.

But i am not boycotting the game. He can fight his own battle.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 20:41 Teal'c SG:1

How many more americans will die because of this bullshit from whores like Ajit Pai. He sells out to the industry every chance he gets, and once he is fired in the next administration, he will go right back to
a job in the telecom industry. Just push the frequency away from the 24 Ghz band and let the damn weather sats work.

News Comments > SIGIL Delayed Again
2. Re: SIGIL Delayed Again May 12, 2019, 02:09 Teal'c SG:1

Yea nothing like redoing that game you worked on 20 years ago, and got the toss on.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse - Bitcoin con artist Feb 25, 2019, 12:40 Teal'c SG:1

Warrent Buffett has been the most stable investor advisor in global history. He has called out abuse and fraud many times. And this "report" comes from an interview on RT, that russia Television. The sold purpose of RT is to shove propaganda that causes tension in america and around the world. Why anyone reprints news from them is staggering.

News Comments > Anthem Demo Issues
15. Re: Anthem Demo Issues Jan 26, 2019, 02:06 Teal'c SG:1

This "VIP demo" is test code from a month ago. They didn't put enough servers up so it would start in the morning. this code is being fixed, as it isn't the game anymore, so the issues aren't connected to the current code base that is the retail game.

The idea should have been a good demo that would get people interested in buying the game. Instead, it a piece of shit candy they found in the couch, spat on it to get the fluff off, and put it out to people as a bonus for pre ordering.

Once you get past the bullshit not enough servers issue, the code itself is unstable. it hangs all the time so its a bitch to complete the large missions and gain the XP for playing. i've thrown away more runs because the game hangs and you lose the xp earned.

But i should have remembered the lessons of the past. This one gets EA another vote for worst customer service company on the entire planet. Greedy mother fuckers

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
2. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Nov 23, 2018, 13:22 Teal'c SG:1

Except you cant login. Im getting a really odd error message so either 1/ They fkded up and the servers are swamped, or 2/ some sweaty asshats a DDSing the login servers. Mom never watched what she was growing in the basement.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Version 1.2.0 Plans
1. Re: Destiny 2 Version 1.2.0 Plans Mar 30, 2018, 04:00 Teal'c SG:1

I have listened to the hype about these games for a while, and i found bungie to giant assholes with this. Who the hell builds a multiplayer game with a clan system, and provides no in game system for the clan to communicate. They provide a ridiculous system on their external website. I Fking hate these guys.  

News Comments > Saturday Previews
2. Re: Saturday Previews Cyber Bullshit Feb 10, 2018, 14:17 Teal'c SG:1

Take that one down. There is nothing new in that about the game. the footage is from the original trailer, and the Ad footage shows nothing. Stupid online streamers shouldn't be helped. take it down.

News Comments > More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints
5. Re: More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints Jan 18, 2018, 12:18 Teal'c SG:1

I stopped playing this one after 2 weeks into the game. Aside from the desire to make people repeat the same stupid maps and missions, is the internal comms for the game.

What a bunch of jack asses to create a game that demands multiplayer teamup to progress, and then not provide any in game tools for a clan to communicate with each other. you have to go to the bungie website. They are going out of there way to slow down progress so people will continue to play. I pick the F**K You option, and i stopped all together.

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
3. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Nov 19, 2017, 18:07 Teal'c SG:1

When you have to kiss the ass of your sponsors as part of the award name, your awards are a joke. These awards are subjective trash now adays. Just look how many of them come out before anyone even has a chance to play them, they hand out awards based on trailers. Its an industry that you are better off never looking at another award show.

News Comments > First Emotion Processing Unit Launches
4. Re: First Emotion Processing Unit Launches Sep 11, 2017, 11:46 Teal'c SG:1

If you cant explain what your new piece of software can do in plain english, then your software is bullshit. i've watched this launch crap before, and more obfuscation is just marketing hype.

When these guys fail, it will because the first folks who plug this into a game will find its a sorry excuse for an A.I. for emotional analysis.

Give these guys a toe tag now, so we can identify corpse more easily in the ruins of this company.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 19, 2017, 01:43 Teal'c SG:1

what good are facial recognition body cams, if cops keep turning the cameras off because they don't want their shitty stunts filmed. Just the other day police are responding to a possible sexual assault in a neighbourhood, they dont use their cameras (stupid 1) they then wind up shooting and killing the person who called in the complaint. (stupid 2) Stop giving cops all this bullshit tech, and give them training so they do their jobs right.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up
19. Re: Star Citizen Bank Loan Follow-up Jun 26, 2017, 13:23 Teal'c SG:1

As someone who has investments in England, ill tell you why. fluctuations in the value of the pound are god damn horrific. While all this Brexit bullshit continues to dragged out slowly, the value of the pound is all over the place. You can lose 5% in less then a day with the bounces. So they took out a loan to front a big tax rebate. The cost on a loan of that size is less than 3%. Its intelligent money management.

Secondly, who gives any credence to Derek Smart. i bought his "finished" game 3000 AD. A total piece of crap.

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
14. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Jan 30, 2016, 15:03 Teal'c SG:1

It was a bitch to get through the website and figure out what i bought. I pledged in October 2012, and for my $60.00 price i got both Star Citizen the universe, and Squadron 42. After Feb 14th you need to buy each piece. Its a crazy ass system, and missing deliveries has not helped their image. If your stuggling to figure out what you got, log into your account and look at the first pledge box reward. that shows the game parts you have coming.  

News Comments > Free Mass Effect Digital Comics
10. Re: Free Mass Effect Digital Comics Jul 15, 2011, 02:12 Teal'c SG:1

Well now the offer is over. That one was a great example of a incompetent promotions department. Couldnt reach it most of the day, and if you were stuck on a cellular connection it would have killed by access.

Dark horse you kind pooched that one. I wont accuse you of deliberate bait and switch, just bloody poor planning.

News Comments > Earthrise Launches
24. Re: Earthrise Launches Feb 5, 2011, 23:12 Teal'c SG:1

I tried to create an account and the password system is down. The password recovery tool is not working. even if i wanted to i could not buy this game.

I have a hard time believing this game is actually real. they launch on a Friday with no weekend support. are you shiting me. this smells like a credit card fishing stunt.
where are these guys situated ??

News Comments > AIAS Award Winners
1. Re: AIAS Award Winners Feb 19, 2010, 09:46 Teal'c SG:1

Im not quite sure who these guys are, but the Academy has a tendency to just pick what sold more then others. MW2 id not an outstanding achievement in online play. Its a fabulous looking game, but the online component is lesson in what to not do.

I think the Academy are a bunch of marketing hacks.

News Comments > Champions Online Free Weekend Underway
4. Re: Champions Online Free Weekend Underway Oct 31, 2009, 14:10 Teal'c SG:1

The FREE WEEKEND so far is a total joke. They didnt offer the software for download before the event and ran the download thorought their patching software. I have been downloading for over a day and its still not done. Cryptic have doled out a complete cluster Frak on this one. One of the most piss poor offers i have ever seen for a "supposedly" top MMO. Half of the weekend will be over before i even have the app on my system.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Lifetime Subscription Fee Revealed
14. Re: No subject Sep 12, 2007, 01:15 Teal'c SG:1

Ok straight up.

This is incredibly arrogant to ask for this kind of money and then say they can cancel the service down the road without refund. Were offering you access for the life of the product.
a good game is worth it 2 maybe 3 years, and those games are fraken rare.

Buy the game and then sign up for $150.00 in add ons that we might deliver. I dont think so. Why would i give you that kind of money. you have proven nothing of your abilty to deliver a game. Your not ID, your not Blizzard, your not Epic, you have no credentials to ask for this money.

So heres what you have left to do. You do an interview in a major gaming magazine or website, and you apologize for being arrogant pricks, and we might buy your product. But there going to be games just as good as yours and right now, you can kiss my ass and im still not going to buy your game.

21 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo