Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26646 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Mar 19, 2017, 16:02 Cutter

Yeah. Sure. And we all know utterly fascinating and how much fun it is wandering around an empty gameworld with nothing to do. No, people don't want freedom to do whatever they want. What they want is good content and a lot of it to do it - more or less - as they please. There are no shortage of games in the Games Graveyard that have proved that time and again. Imagine the Witcher 3 without anything to do except ride around and look at stuff. Yeah. Sure.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan
24. Re: Star Citizen Swapping DX12 for Vulkan Mar 19, 2017, 15:58 Cutter

So, in a couple of months we'll see the announcement that this is taking a lot more time and costing a lot more than they thought it would and this will set the game back another year or two and they'll need to raise at least another $10 million - initially - to make this happen.

You can bank on this happening. Oh well, fools and their money are soon parted.

News Comments > HITMAN First Anniversary Infographic
4. Re: HITMAN First Anniversary Infographic Mar 18, 2017, 22:04 Cutter

It's not the number, it's the quality and how they're put together.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 18, 2017, 20:15 Cutter

Yes, but HAL isn't a problem so long as he's not told to lie.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Mar 18, 2017, 12:47 Cutter

Saw The Kinks at Maple Leaf Gardens way back in the day. It was the first concert I was allowed to go to on my own. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time. Which was sort of weird as it's not like I was a Kinks fan or anything. I suppose its more or less like everyone else liking songs like Lola and Come Dancing.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda 4K Trailer
23. Re: On Sale Mar 18, 2017, 12:38 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Mar 18, 2017, 11:44:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 18, 2017, 03:21:
@Agent-Zero - You already know how I feel about politics. I'm not going to respond to your flame baiting.

it just seems ridiculously hypocritical that you want to bash this indian guy all day long, over and over.. just for being racist, and yet you voted for a racist to be president of the country

or is it that its only when people are racist against whites that upsets you? is that it? seems plausible considering your political affiliation

Like every other phony xtian out there, they're all massive hypocrties who wouldn't know what it really means to be xtian if Jesus himself showed up and told then face to face.

News Comments > KONA Released
2. Re: KONA Released Mar 18, 2017, 12:33 Cutter

Take off, to the Great White North. Take off! It's a beauty way to go!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2017, 19:31 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 18:22:
Cutter wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 16:54:
Agent-Zero wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 11:48:
who needs science when you have THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF CASH MONEY

Jesus, it amounts to a 10% cut across the board yet people are screaming 'the sky is falling!'. All it does is ensure said agencies get back to their actual focuses and stop wasting money like drunken sailors that are none of their purview to begin with. This sort of thing is long overdue in just about every first world country. Go take a look at the US Debt Clock and tell me it isn't needed. I'll grant you the military doesn't need dime one more. If I had my way I'd slash their budget by 75% as well.

nobody gives a shit.. youre just a loudmouth dumbass hypocrite

I'm a loudmouth. And I'm a hypocrite, to a degree. Sure, I have no problem with those, but I'm not a dumbass and you know it. Anymore than you are. Point in fact you're probably one of the smartest guys around here. You're just completely broken and need real, professional help. I understand my limitations, you don't understand yours.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2017, 16:54 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 11:48:
who needs science when you have THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF CASH MONEY

Jesus, it amounts to a 10% cut across the board yet people are screaming 'the sky is falling!'. All it does is ensure said agencies get back to their actual focuses and stop wasting money like drunken sailors that are none of their purview to begin with. This sort of thing is long overdue in just about every first world country. Go take a look at the US Debt Clock and tell me it isn't needed. I'll grant you the military doesn't need dime one more. If I had my way I'd slash their budget by 75% as well.

8. Re: Pagan genocide day! Mar 17, 2017, 14:30 Cutter

Lesaonar wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 14:25:
Why the hell do people celebrate genocide sanctioned by the Catholic church? Enjoy celebrating the deaths of human beings that chose to worship a different deity, that didn't have the power base the catholic church did. Drove the snakes out...fucking whitewash the reality.

Dude, like every other "holiday" it's en excuse to get wasted. Lighten up, have a shot and a pint or 10 already.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 17, 2017, 12:46 Cutter

That's insane. America is out of control.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2017, 10:55 Cutter

Man, sure would be a good time to be working in the MIC right now. Let the coke and hookers rain like mana from heaven for the next 4 years!

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Demo
9. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Demo Mar 17, 2017, 10:45 Cutter

cento wrote on Mar 17, 2017, 00:21:
I am going to feel dirty saying this, but Cutter is absolutely right. Civ is one of my all time favorite franchises, but I am still upset I spent any money on 6. There is so much wrong with it. I went back to playing 5.

You must feel dirty most of the time in that case. Sucks being right all the time.

News Comments > Clone Drone in the Danger Zone on Steam
2. Re: Clone Drone in the Danger Zone on Steam Mar 16, 2017, 21:09 Cutter

Cheryl: Goddamn it! Who the hell drilled my box?!

Archer: So, we’re just done with phrasing, right? That’s not a thing anymore?

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Demo
3. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Demo Mar 16, 2017, 20:59 Cutter

I got the game for free and I'm glad I did or I would have been pissed. First Civ I've never liked. Skip it and stick with V or wait until it's $10 or less at the very least.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2017, 18:19 Cutter

heropsycho wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 15:01:
I say mo to evil everytime I get a chance, but I get weird looks.

How do you know what BobBob does?

And yes, you can blame the GOP for putting forth a complete crap budget. That's exactly why you don't vote for them during the next election.

National Endowment for the Arts and Humanities might be left leaning. People who participate or receive benefits themselves may be hard left, but art isn't inherently left or right, and neither are humanities. Taxpayers should foot the bill because both the arts and humanities are important.

If it came out that diabetes is more common among conservatives or liberals, I wouldn't back or oppose federal funding to finding a cure for it based on that. That's ridiculous.

Important to whom? Joe Sixpack in the Rust Belt who can't find decent work to provide for himself and his family while some cultural elitist wastes 10 grand in tax dollars doing an installation with human urine and calls it art? Yeah, I can see where everyone who doesn't view that as valid and important must be fucked in the head. Rolleyes

I'm all for the arts. I donate to PBS. I go to museums. Hell, I'm even contemplating doing an online degree in Art History. I'm simply opposed to government waste and spending - particularly the latter when it only represents special interest groups. I'm opposed to government funding of the arts. I'm also opposed to corporate welfare and the waste and theft we see in funding the military by the same token. Government should be sticking to the essentials and nothing more, infrastructure, regulation, health, education, social services. That's it. K.I.S.S.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2017, 18:04 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 17:45:
heropsycho wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 15:01:

How do you know what BobBob does?

Meh, it's typical troll bait. But anyhow, I spend a lot of time outdoors working at the libraries, parks, and the beach, but sometimes I'm home all day - depends on my mood, inspiration, etc.

I run my own business and I'm working on two novels. I rarely watch TV and I usually play games only when I'm sick, instead, I prefer to spend any available free time either reading books or traveling.

As to the troll-baiting:

And calling someone a "gamer" on a game news site is what kind of insult?

Politically, I do three important things: I communicate with and support local politicians and I vote. I'm a native born Californian and an American citizen. I don't need to justify my right to voice my opinion beyond that.

Do you see me constantly bitching about Trump? No. I used to be heavily political and politically active until I came to understood none of it really mattered because of people like you who only bitch about stuff but never actually do anything about it. I never said there was anything wrong with gaming or watching TV. Just that if you're not going to actually go out and do anything about the stuff you're bitching about than kindly shut the fuck up.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2017, 13:58 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Mar 16, 2017, 11:09:
Wow .. he's cutting PBS .. cooperation, diversity, and education were the themes of the shows. It's the total destruction of an educated culture. RIP Sesame Street. I feel like he's trying to destroy the best parts of my childhood. And NPR has the best critical news and talk shows. It's total cultural war against intellectualism and free-thinking.

And? What are you going to do about it Bob? Nothing is what, right? And you know why he gets to do this? Because people like you do nothing about it. Evil succeeds not because people say yes to it, but because they don't say mo. But that takes some actual real effort doesn't it? Certainly don't want to cut into your sitting around on your ass watching TV and playing games time because that's so much more important than going out and trying to stop things like this, right? How do things like this happen in America? Easy, you let it happen.

That aside, you can't blame the GOP for this.

The budget would also completely eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities as part of a budget package that would boost defense spending by $54 billion.

Those are institutions that have always been hardcore left and don't even make a pretense about it being otherwise. So why would half the taxpayers out there want to foot the bill for these organizations that don't represent them at all?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2017, 10:46 Cutter

White Rabbit has always been one of my fave tunes so that was completely awesome.

Lulz Savage Chickens!

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 16, 2017, 10:32 Cutter

So don't use it. Problem solved.

26646 Comments. 1333 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo