Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27341 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > MS on PC Gaming
28. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 27, 2017, 11:34 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 08:23:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 22:46:
'I promise I won't hit you no more, baby. Trust me, honey.'

I am calling for a retirement of the "humorous" allusions to domestic violence that these stories inspire.

Noted and rejected.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 27, 2017, 11:32 Cutter

Task wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 08:41:
VaranDragon wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 07:36:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 23:09:
Fuck man, anyone who can get out of Russia now needs to while they still can. I imagine it's not much longer until the Iron Curtain goes back up. It'll be the bad ol' days of the USSR but under the oligarchs which is even worse.

If Russia were left to the oligarchs it would quickly become a client state of the USA. I guess you missed the last ten years or so of Putin's stamping out of the baron capitalists who wanted nothing more than implement the conservative dream of "free market" capitalism.

This is why I scoff at people who keep suggesting that Trump is some kind of Putin's crony. Trump makes Putin look good, he cares nothing about US national interests, apart from lining his own pockets, which plays right into Putin's hands.

Trying to explain that to Cutter, who's beliefs are across the board is somewhat futile and search for Russian boogeymen under their bed as if they still living in a Cold War Era. Most people have little clue what struggles Russia and their people have gone through with the fall of the Soviet Union.

You two idiots certainly don't, and I'm the only one with an actual education and knowledge on the matter. But you keep living in your little fantasy world.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 11:27 Cutter

Good. Twitter so needs to die and go away. It's idiotic that it ever gained any traction at all.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 26, 2017, 23:09 Cutter

Fuck man, anyone who can get out of Russia now needs to while they still can. I imagine it's not much longer until the Iron Curtain goes back up. It'll be the bad ol' days of the USSR but under the oligarchs which is even worse.

News Comments > Pillars of the Earth Ep. 1 Next Month; Freebie with Preorders
3. Re: Pillars of the Earth Ep. 1 Next Month; Freebie with Preorders Jul 26, 2017, 22:48 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 22:33:
I thought this was a mediocre novel. Surely there are better properties to adapt?

Yeah, but it's a huge seller so the tie-in is there. I'd imagine most people that would pay for this aren't real gamers to begin with.

News Comments > MS on PC Gaming
10. Re: MS on PC Gaming Jul 26, 2017, 22:46 Cutter

'I promise I won't hit you no more, baby. Trust me, honey.'

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2017, 16:57 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 15:22:
Gotta love how McCain votes to take away people's government-sponsored healthcare after being a recipient of government-sponsored healthcare his entire life: first in the military, then as a member of congress.

"All for me, none for thee."

Yeah, I was going to same thing. Doncha just love how all those cockbags voting to take away the peoples healthcare are themselves recipients of the best benefit packages that money can buy paid for by those same people they want to take away the already bare minimum that they receive. GOP supporters are fine with being needlessly raped by the military-industrial complex but god forbid people get even basic healthcare. Imagine if Britain had won the War of Indpendence, you'd all have health and dental care right now.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 26, 2017, 14:49 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 14:02:
Cutter wrote on Jul 26, 2017, 12:15:
Where do people like this come from? How can you go through life so blissfully unaware? How can you swallow all the jingoistic bullshit and honestly believe that you're doing the right thing? How can anyone possibly be that fucking dumb? And that applies around the world. And people wonder why I have zero faith in humanity.

Well said. I have an answer for you. Public (government) education and propaganda-filled mainstream news.

No, it's dumb people. We're subjected to the exact same bullshit but don't fall for it. And as long as over half of humanity - way more by my estimate - the cycle will never end.

Now come on mothers throughout the land, pack your boys off to Vietnam
Come on fathers don't hesitate, send your sons off before its too late
Be the first one on your block, to have your boy come home in a box

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2017, 12:29 Cutter

Doncha just love articles like the one on the motel where they only have 1 picture for the article? Let's see the rest of the motel and why it's supposed to be creepy FFS!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 26, 2017, 12:15 Cutter

She didn't question her orders, and she did her work to the best of her ability.

Just following orders, is how war and atrocities are commonplace. Life is so much easier when you don't have to think or question things.

She also said that she'd signed up for the military to work for her country, not for corporations. A big part of the push for drones is coming from military contractors like Raytheon, which stand to profit from the adoption of their machines. Lisa said it became obvious to her while in the military that corporate interests were guiding military decisions.

For real? It never ceases to amaze me how naive/gullible/stupid so many Americans are when it comes to the U.S. Military Industrial Complex. How they've been raping the taxpayers for 100s of billions of dollars per year for decades now. Where do people like this come from? How can you go through life so blissfully unaware? How can you swallow all the jingoistic bullshit and honestly believe that you're doing the right thing? How can anyone possibly be that fucking dumb? And that applies around the world. And people wonder why I have zero faith in humanity.

News Comments > KryptCrawler Released
1. Re: KryptCrawler Released Jul 26, 2017, 11:52 Cutter

And they wonder why VR is tanking. Who want to plat this scheisse, much less pay for it?

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 25, 2017, 22:09 Cutter

I view stuff like that as a complete waste of time and money - and a good microbus - but whatever floats your boat I suppose. When they say things like 'No one's ever done this before!', yeah ok, why would they?

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Jul 25, 2017, 22:01 Cutter

Spoken like a kid with zero hindsight and wisdom so far. Goddamn, Millennials just have way too much time on their hands.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 25, 2017, 16:57 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 14:07:
Why would anyone choose to move to Minnesota or Wisconsin?

Who wouldn't want to live in Wis - politics notwithstanding - beautiful country, lots of dariy products and byproducts, hot women of Scandinavian stock, and the best NFL team in football. And whilst I haven't been to Milwaukee, I know several people who have and all agree it's a pretty awesome.

Minn on the other hand? Enh, you're guess is as good as mine. It may have been sorta ok when the still had the North Stars, but that's about it.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 25, 2017, 16:38 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 14:37:
jdreyer wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 13:19:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 25, 2017, 11:38:
Snopes has met their goal. Divorce is always the hardest on the children.

What a mess.

Very unfortunate internal bickering could bring down such a useful site. I wonder what the ex-wife's relationship to the proper-media folks is, or if she just sold them the shares as a final FU to her husband.

As the inimitable bard put it so poetically....

f you ain't no punk holla We Want Prenup
We want prenup!, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half]....i

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 25, 2017, 13:24 Cutter

I'd say Trump is the best dad ever because he let's his daughter be President.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 25, 2017, 12:49 Cutter

I'd say psychopaths like Zuckerberg are a bigger threat to humanity than any AI.

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 24, 2017, 23:27 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jul 24, 2017, 21:29:
Seems like there's a certain kind of stupidity when it comes to developing and advertising a product which is knowingly considered illegal and then being surprised when you're hit with a C&D letter.

Jagacademy wrote on Jul 24, 2017, 21:28:
Warmane.com makes millions a year, has TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, and MoP servers, and 30,000+ online at all times. Has gone unchallenged for years

From my understanding, Warmane likely uses the C&D requests as toilet paper since they're located in Russia.

And that's the way to do it. If you're going to run an illegal site do it somewhere the governing body doesn't give a shit or easily bribed. Only idiots do this sort of thing in first world countries.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 24, 2017, 23:25 Cutter

Yeah, but they haven't done them well.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 24, 2017, 23:13 Cutter

Wow, just wow on both of those.

27341 Comments. 1368 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo