Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26976 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 31, 2017, 10:55 Cutter

Why not just ban carry-ons and be done with it. Then you don't have to pretend the useless TSA is actually required for anything anymore.

Wannacry theory? How about maybe they were just dicks. Not everything is related to terrorism and geopolitics. There's still plenty of regular old fashioned crime and insanity around. Never forget what Alfred said.......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. Lord knows there are times I'd like to see it burn myself.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Exzore: The Rising Announced
1. Re: Exzore: The Rising Announced May 31, 2017, 10:49 Cutter

It's obviously a console CRPG as evidenced by the crappy mechanics, graphics, and title. Pass.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 30, 2017, 23:26 Cutter

Boy, I'll say. About damn time that case got settled too. I'm utterly surprised they ruled this way on this case, and a full 8-0 at that. The consumers win one for once.

At least people in China know their government is spying on them.

News Comments > Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released
11. Re: Star Trek: Bridge Crew Released May 30, 2017, 23:21 Cutter

It's Ubisoft. It's just going to be some repeitive pew-pew arena shooter. Fly to XYZ planet and get into a space battle because reasons. If you think this will be anything like a TOS or TNG episode you need your head checked. No science, diplomacy or exploartion, just go here or there and pew-pew-pew. In short it's the Lamebrams ST for Dummies.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
11. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2017, 16:15 Cutter

Armengar wrote on May 30, 2017, 14:11:
Old english was the same. V and U interchangable. E's on the end of words too.

Ye Olde Pube?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2017, 16:14 Cutter

Task wrote on May 30, 2017, 15:09:
Really a lot of movies I'd like to see out right now. The only one I saw saw so far is Alien: Covenant, which I thought was "OK" - I'd give it a C+ or B-. Definitely watchable, just not a fan of where they are going with the Retcon Origin story in this second installment. I actually liked Prometheus way better since all I wanted to see was a Space Jockey and more mysteries and that's what I got out of it.

This is what I don't understand. They left with wanting to go to the Founders homeworld. Wtf happened to that? Now that could have been interesting. It was the same with Riddick. I really wanted to see what the fuck the Underverse was.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2017, 14:26 Cutter

BobBob wrote on May 30, 2017, 13:35:
Please vote yes on Steam Greenlight. It's being created by the same great developer of Crimsonland and Neon Chrome.

No, simply because of the idiotic title. If you can't use Judge as a title for legal reasons than find something else, but an actual word that's easy to pronounce and remember. If they can't even get a lesson from marketing 101 right it doesn't bode well for the game.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 30, 2017, 14:22 Cutter

I agree. It's on the other country to secure their own borders and decide who to let in and who not to. It was like all the bullshit post-911 that some of the terrorists came in from Canada. Yeah, well who the fuck let them into the US? It sure wasn't the Canadian Border Patrol. Besides, it won't stop anything, it never does, it just drives it underground and makes them much harder to track.

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2017, 12:09 Cutter

My understanding is that coral reefs - not the Great Barrier - were actually doing really well globally for the most part.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed May 30, 2017, 11:51 Cutter

No, bad parenting is. Same as it ever was.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2017, 14:08 Cutter

Hell, why not make cheap inflatable pre-fab homes here on earth? They'd use way less resources, time, and money. I've been looking at alternative housing for years now - geodesic domes, straw bale and cob, earthships, etc. to throw up on a piece of land out in the sticks. Something like this would rock.

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2017, 13:54 Cutter

Never much liked Gregg but damn if he didn't make good music.

News Comments > Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches
1. Re: Life is Feudal: Forest Village Launches May 28, 2017, 13:26 Cutter

Wow sounds like the dude who did Banished should be suing these guys. Shame, I was hoping this was going to be good.

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2017, 13:39 Cutter

I think the screeching sound comes from the kiosk. They're obviously not going to put people in actual harms way for the sake of an ad. It was definitely staged - or as the French would say, 'staged' - but the people seem real. It's a good PSA an d one needed everywhere. Get your head out of your phone - and your ass - and pay attention to what's going on around you.

Lol at the angry old jerk.

And 'seal finger', who'd known about that? Sea Lions, the Komodo Dragons of the oceans. It was like the first time I wiped out on my motorcycle. I had no idea road rash was an actual thing. I was lucky I went to the hospital to get checked out - because the bruising was so major - or that could have ended very badly otherwise. I reckon there's gotta' be a million things like this out there that can kill you and most people will never know about until it's too late.

News Comments > More on Far Cry 5
8. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 26, 2017, 22:24 Cutter

Numinar wrote on May 26, 2017, 21:46:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 26, 2017, 21:24:
so... how many quests will involve POLYGAMY???

and how many wives do you have to collect to unlock the super shotgun?

3, and you get the gold skin if their average age is 14 or lower.

Funny how Xtian extemists and Islam are virtually identical in so many regards.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2017, 11:18 Cutter

I'd agree with that. Christ, one night in hospital after "day" surgery and I got a wicked infection that required two courses of antibiotics to kill. I've never been that sick, or anywhere close to it, in my life. And they wonder why people don't want to go to hospitals, much less stay in them.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2017, 11:16 Cutter

I'd rather see Damien in the White House. Him as PUSA is an even more terrifying thought than The Donald. America - and the world by extension - is so fucked.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 26, 2017, 11:12 Cutter

I always wonder if this is just PR bullshit written for him or if Fuckerbeg actually believes any of the bullshit that spews out of his mouth.

"You're graduating at a time when this is especially important," Zuckerberg said in the prepared remarks. "When our parents graduated, purpose reliably came from your job, your church, your community. But today, technology and automation are eliminating many jobs. Membership in communities is declining. Many people feel disconnected and depressed, and are trying to fill a void."

Purpose has never come from a job. At least for the overwhelming majority of people. You think people go to work in in box factory in Buttfuck Arkansas for minimum wage to find their purpose? It's the same thing it's ever been you do it to live. That's all. People work to live, they don't live to work. Jesus, spoken exactly like you'd expect from a self-entitled brat who's never had to do a hard day's work in his life. Oh yeah, and that disconnect is, ironically, the fault of social media.

"To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge - to not only create new jobs, but create a renewed sense of purpose," he said. "So what are we waiting for? It's time for our generation-defining public works. Let's do big things, not only to create progress, but to create purpose."

Try paying taxes you fucking hypocrite. Society is going to need, and demand, an UBI paid for by the rich/big biz or there's going to be bloody revolution. How's that for a sense of purpose, you fucking clown.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
7. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 10:58 Cutter

Armed cultists. A very apt way to describe republicans.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2017, 23:33 Cutter

I'd be into the first two but you can keep ROTJ and the fucking Ewoks.

26976 Comments. 1349 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo