Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24344 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 16:36 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 14:50:
Cutter wrote on Apr 10, 2016, 13:17:
And this is why you use artisan handmade soaps. Not only do they clean well, they're good for the skin, and promote skin health. Healthy skin naturally defends against bacteria. It's not rocket surgery. I make my own soap, toothpaste, household cleaners, etc. It's not difficult, it's economical, it's safe for you, it's good good for the environment. Stop buying all this poison from the massive corps that don't care about anything but the bottom line.

I love that the guy who complains about everything being too expensive is advocating buying artisan soaps.

And this is what happens when you don't pay attention, class. I've never stated anything of the sort. Merely that value is relative. And I've always, and I mean always, advocated quality over quanity. Hence the reason I'll buy one or two bottles of good wine rather than several bottles of plonk. And why wouldn't I want people to buy artisan products as I make and sell them?

When I complain about the cost of something it's because of a bullshit no-good reason. Bullshit like regional pricing. Bullshit like food costs. Even though they fell globally by 14% last year, they went up over 4% here - beef went up 13%. In spite of the fact that oil is cheap and I live in country that's a commodity based nation that has an abundance of this stuff AND is subsidized by the taxpayers to boot. Yeah, that sort of bullshit pisses me off. But if you like getting screwed out of your money that's your damage.

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2016, 13:17 Cutter

And this is why you use artisan handmade soaps. Not only do they clean well, they're good for the skin, and promote skin health. Healthy skin naturally defends against bacteria. It's not rocket surgery. I make my own soap, toothpaste, household cleaners, etc. It's not difficult, it's economical, it's safe for you, it's good good for the environment. Stop buying all this poison from the massive corps that don't care about anything but the bottom line.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 10, 2016, 13:09 Cutter

I can empathize with the guy. And transit should have quiet cell-free cars. However, what he did is dangerous. What is there's a emergency? If the crowds and the noise are getting to you it's time to leave the big city and go somewhere quieter.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
3. Re: Sunday Metaverse Apr 10, 2016, 12:58 Cutter

Zuckerberg on Tuesday did a video address to Facebook users encouraging them to post live video of whatever they want, noting that even mundane activities like getting a haircut can be entertaining when they’re in the moment.

Rolleyes Jesus, you can smell the desperation from here.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2016, 15:35 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 9, 2016, 14:27:
Glad to hear the glasses worked out! I do computer work too and though I don't wear glasses once I reached 40 I started cranking up the font size as a work around to declining eyesight.

At 40 everyone needs reading glasses. I can read most stuff fine but things like the print on packaging and such mean I need to put the specs on. It makes you think of how frustrating it's been for so many people over the last several thousand years who needed glasses but they didn't exist.

News Comments > Star Citizen EVA Video
8. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 9, 2016, 15:33 Cutter

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have space travel in your, in your space travel game, right? Hello?

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Apr 9, 2016, 15:24 Cutter

Famed? So if 2 people have heard of you is that what qualifies as "famed" now?

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Apr 9, 2016, 15:23 Cutter

69 dude!

News Comments > Stellaris Trailer
1. Re: Stellaris Trailer Apr 8, 2016, 19:23 Cutter

Damn gangster! I am down for this! Please don't suck!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 8, 2016, 19:14 Cutter

"Only purchase items in sustainable packaging."

Sorry, Jeff, but we're not all famous multi-millionaires who can afford to do that. If you can replace plastic with something sustainable that's as cheap, cool, until then shut up.

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Issues
33. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 17:59 Cutter

Task wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 17:46:
Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 14:47:
Wow, PCs are no good anymore. Perhaps I should get a console.

Or just have some of each like me, but this game Quantum Break doesn't even look that interesting after watching a Let's Play, at least to me. More like Quantum Who Cares. I can understand for those that did want to try it on PC, but it just seems like an average romp linear game.

I was joking in response to what Horroscope posted.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 15:33 Cutter

sauron wrote on Apr 8, 2016, 13:39:
Thanks for the link to the Ramones exhibit. I'm in Jackson Heights, Queens, just nearby, and am definitely going.

Slightly OT, but has anyone else played the Skyrim mod, Falskaar? Just started it, and omg it's really good so far.

Why do you live in Queens? If I was in NYC I'd live in Sheepshead Bay. Don't the people around you get nervous what with the orcs patrolling your building and the eye on the roof?

And no, I hadn't head of that mod so thanks. For anyone else who hasn't here's a trailer for it. Sounds great!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 8, 2016, 14:49 Cutter

Fucking unreal. Out and out theft of 10 million dollars and they get a little fine? Ar you fucking kidding me? And meanwhile a young black man in Loosiana gets 20 years for stealing some fucking Snickers bars. Only in America, and I do mean only in America.

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Issues
25. Re: Quantum Break PC Issues Apr 8, 2016, 14:47 Cutter

Wow, PCs are no good anymore. Perhaps I should get a console.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2016, 11:51 Cutter

I don't understand any of what you said, Blue. It's all Greek to me.

News Comments > Beamdog on Siege of Dragonspear Complaints
59. Re: Beamdog on Siege of Dragonspear Complaints Apr 7, 2016, 23:55 Cutter

Then we come to the reality of sexism. I don't hear any gold diggers out there complaining about gender discrimination. I have yet to see a woman working as a ditch digger.

News Comments > Endless Legend - Shifters Released
2. Re: Endless Legend - Shifters Released Apr 7, 2016, 23:46 Cutter

Slashman wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 22:07:
I'm playing the crap out of this right now. It's awesome!!!

I was really disappointed with the original. And this is from someone with several thousand hours in the Civ franchise. Enh, mebbe I need to try it again.

33. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 7, 2016, 16:36 Cutter

Devinoch wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 16:13:
Julio wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 15:01:
Looks like Beamcrap is hurting after pissing on Baldur's Gate's legacy. Although the SJW dominated press has tried to portray this as anti-LGBT, nobody cares about who's in anyone's bed.

This isn't going to encourage anyone to buy the game who is against the extremist SJW agenda. Looking forward to Beamdog's financial collapse.

"Extremist." God knows when people having equal rights became extremist. It's probably high time we start persecuting the religious right like they're complaining people are - at least they'd have a legitimate complaint instead of their bigoted bullshit then.

What the hell are you talking about? Religion is persecuted in RPGs all the time? However this is done in the context of the fantasy adventure. Conversely you can RP being the religious extremist yourself if you wish to persecute others. What doesn't do is include pandering and tokenism in reference to current social and pop culture issues. People buying an "old-school" RPG don't expect that and they sure as hell don't want it. Leave that shit out of it.

If you want to make a political game, by all means do so, but make sure people know what they're getting. You don't just foist that on people. Next we'll be seeing overt political ads in games. Um, thank you no.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2016, 12:03 Cutter

TangledThorns wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 10:44:
Star Wars: Mockingjay

Disney is obviously pushing a strong female as the main character to broaden the audience and make more money but this is getting to the point of pandering.

What do you mean 'getting to the point'? That's what Disney does as a company. It's their MO, because it's a small world after all, doncha know.

7. Re: Beamdog on Siege of Dragonspear Complaints Apr 7, 2016, 11:55 Cutter

I''m glad they clarified their position. Now I know to avoid this company like the plague.

24344 Comments. 1218 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo