Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25372 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Rumors
4. Re: Destiny 2 PC Rumors Sep 27, 2016, 21:31 Cutter

I didn't give a shit what Bungie did after Myth so why would I care now. The only thing that could pique my interest at this point is Sea Pimps.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 27, 2016, 21:29 Cutter

America accuses Senators of 'unacceptable' delay in getting the country working as it should.  

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 27, 2016, 21:27 Cutter

Really? There's an AI and the world hasn't heard about it? Oh wait, that's because there isn't.

News Comments > Clustertruck Rolls
9. Re: Clustertruck Rolls Sep 27, 2016, 19:03 Cutter

Or Stan Lee's Ublucky Man - Clusterluck.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 27, 2016, 12:36 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Sep 27, 2016, 11:17:
UKs Top Police Warn That Modding Games May Turn Kids into Hackers
Or, idiot police have no idea what hackers or modders are, but needed a little fear to keep their budgets growing. Clearly they needed to get the word terrorist into their incompetent assessment.

Shouldn't they be out oppressing and murdering the poor and minorities? It seems to be the only thing they're good at.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 27, 2016, 11:00 Cutter

Manage to watch an hour of the debate last night before I had to turn it off or put my head through a wall to alleviate the pain of watching it. The fact that either of is where they are today, and one of them is actually going to be prez, absolutely boggles the mind. Boggles...the...mind!

Wall

News Comments > Beyond Good & Evil 2 Teased?
1. Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 Teased? Sep 27, 2016, 10:50 Cutter

Ahh, an Ubisoft game. 5% game 95% needless grind filler.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2016, 00:21 Cutter

Jesus, what a gong show that debate was. I almost feel sorry for you America but you brought this on yourself. I guar-an-fucking-tee you nezt election - if WWIII hasn't happened - Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho *will* be President next!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 19:40 Cutter

There's no winning in this. I've dealt with ageism first hand and its bullshit. However, doing something like this only makes it a major red flag and draws attention to it anyway.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2016, 19:24 Cutter

War causes people to drink and do drugs heavily. Film at 11.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 26, 2016, 19:22 Cutter

*cough Bullshit cough*

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 26, 2016, 19:20 Cutter

Traeger could face up to five years in prison for violating a federal law prohibiting unauthorized access of a protected computer. However, as the AP notes, prosecutors are asking the court to consider a shorter sentence because Traeger has cooperated.

But it's ok when the company does it without the customer's knowledge or express permission? Well then I guess people should just sue their phone companies in that case. Oh wait!

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
5. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 26, 2016, 19:17 Cutter

Well done, and right on the money.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 26, 2016, 13:22 Cutter

The heat is on, on the street...

Yeah, it's cooling down fast. Last two nights in a row I had to turn on the fireplace by 9pm because it was a little too cool without it. Still haven't got the heat on however. Hopefully we can squeak a couple of more weeks out of fall yet before that's the reality. It's still fine in the day though it's definitely fall outside now.

And speaking of fall and football I think it's about time for some chili, Blue. I think this coming Saturday, October 1st would be a great symbolic day for everyone to make a batch to enjoy for football on Sunday.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
27. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 25, 2016, 21:15 Cutter

Slick wrote on Sep 25, 2016, 19:44:
Just like how the democrats distanced themselves from Obama in 2010? They got trounced. They need to toe his line in order to get re-elected. Not all of them will, but the majority will.

No, they failed to act and that's why they got the boot. They had complete control and didn't do anything with it.

23. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 25, 2016, 18:52 Cutter

People forget that President isn't Emperor. He's still very limited in what he can achieve, particularly if Congress doesn't like him. That's why I've said it before and will keep on saying it, Trump knows he can say anything he wants and won't be held accountable because even he knows they're going to tie his hands. It's a great political get-out-of-jail-free card. 'Gee sorry, I'm trying to change things but they won't let me.' The GOP elites hate the guy so he won't get any help from them and without that he's a lame duck. The GOP has already written him off and are focused on Congress.

And all that aside, at the end of the day, clown that he is he's still the lesser of two evils. Hillary is straight up fucking evil. She is a dyed in the wool elite DINO. NAFTA gutted America, the TPIP will finish it off - and us too but that's another matter. Trump is anti free-trade and that, more than anything else, is what resonates with his supporters - and a hell of a lot of other people whether they like the guy or not. Remember "It's the economy, stupid!" That's why Trump has the support he does and everything else is a very distant second as this election goes.

POLITICO-Harvard poll: Amid Trump's rise, GOP voters turn sharply away from free trade

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2016, 15:03 Cutter

Hah! I love they have braille on that Umpires Room sign! Lol!

4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 25, 2016, 13:41 Cutter

In disbelief?

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Sep 25, 2016, 13:40 Cutter

Let her go. Let her go, man. Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again. What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Betta get outta his way!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2016, 22:08 Cutter

Hah, I'll never forget that Tracey Ullman sketch with Don Castnella. She wants a divorce and he's a rich Beverly Hill proctologist, and she breaks into singing Goldfinger.

What swearing revels about ourselves?

"What the fuck are you talking about, man?" - The Dude

25372 Comments. 1269 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo