Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25113 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2016, 12:39 Cutter

And the end result produced 3.7 grams of pyrimethamine – the chemical name of Daraprim.

“That’s about $110,000 worth of the drug,” Dr Williams said.

Yes, that's what Turing says it costs to make that much of the drug. How much did it cost these kids to make that? $20. $20 fucking dollars. Unreal. Americans should be running riot in the streets over how they get screwed by PhRMA.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Dec 2, 2016, 12:36 Cutter

That's a shame about CE. I've seen many of the Steam Reviews say the same thing. Maybe in a year if they've "fixed" it and dropped the price substantially.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 2, 2016, 12:33 Cutter

And so begins the long 4 years of Trump 180s and he hasn't even taken office yet. And the end of these 4 years when America is a smoking ruin Trump will be blaming it on the Democrats and his sheeple will continue to believe him.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage
2. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage Dec 2, 2016, 12:28 Cutter

Whilst the ambiance is awesome I'm concerned it's just an A to B grind. Where are the side missions or reasons to explore? Finding artifacts and other things? Seems like they'll be missing out on a great opportunity if that's the case. I'm on some massive derelict of a space hulk, of course I want to explore it.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
3. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 12:20 Cutter

Ugh, the consolitis combat is strong with this one. Oh well, maybe on a deep discount in a year or so.

News Comments > Dauntless Announced
2. Re: Dauntless Announced Dec 2, 2016, 12:16 Cutter

Jesus, what a horrible marketing blurb. I think they need to repeat "Dauntless" a few more times in there so people remember it. And slayers? This sounds like a game made by marketers for marketers. No thanks.

News Comments > Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced
1. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Announced Dec 2, 2016, 12:13 Cutter

KBLY Supersounds of the 70s....

News Comments > Dawn of Andromeda Early Access
1. Re: Dawn of Andromeda Early Access Dec 1, 2016, 21:51 Cutter

This is the dawning of the Age of Andromeda...Age of Andromeda....

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2016, 18:23 Cutter

swedishfriend wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 14:07:
A fast charger is nowhere near the cost of the car that is just wrong (you are off by an order of magnitude). Charging stations seem to exist in many parking lots attached to big big stores or shopping centers and malls. Electricity is already available all those places and companies make money selling electricity at charging stations so why would these stations not spread along with demand?

Yeah, I see it more and more. Also, those rapid charge batteries are really starting to take off too. In the next few years will be looking at it taking a few minutes for a full charge. I'd love an EV but I'm not buying some ugly dumpy little thing just to hug a tree, and I can't afford a Tesla so I'll have to wait until the best of both worlds collide - the same as most everyone else. It'd be really sweet to get a small pickup like a Ford Ranger that's an EV.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 1, 2016, 18:16 Cutter

Task wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 16:08:
Cutter wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 15:41:
Task wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 13:19:
My Google phone can block numbers easily...

Not these they can't, that's the whole point.

Do you even root son?

What don't you understand about unblockable? It wouldn't be a good system if it didn't work. There's all manner of ways they can get around it, which is precisely what they do.

"What alerts does WEA deliver?

Alerts from WEA cover only critical emergency situations. Consumers will receive only three types of alerts:

1. Alerts issued by the President

2. Alerts involving imminent threats to safety or life

3. Amber Alerts

Participating carriers may allow subscribers to block all but Presidential alerts."

News Comments > GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated
16. Re: GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated Dec 1, 2016, 18:12 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 17:41:
MT Silver wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 17:03:
You mean the first chapter in Witcher 1 or 3?

First one of course. Witcher 3's first area though, it's very easy to get hung up on "oh boy, let's explore!"

I'll have to go back and try 1 and 2 one of these days. It's just weird that I didn't really care for either of them at the time but 3 is easily my all time fave game now. I really hope in spite of what they say they do more Witchery goodness. Hell make prequels I don't care. Otherwise I am disappoint. Disappointed

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 1, 2016, 15:41 Cutter

Task wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 13:19:
My Google phone can block numbers easily...

Not these they can't, that's the whole point.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2016, 12:27 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 11:42:

That Chevy is ugly as sin - likely intentional so people don't buy them.

It looks like a slightly more sporty version of existing green vehicles...

It's long been suspected that most of the big car makers intentionally make ugly EVs precisely so people won't buy them and then they get to go to the various govts to tell them their demands for more fuel efficient vehicles are unwarranted as no one buys them. Then you go look at a Tesla and realize the only reason most people don't buy them is the price, but if they could they would. There's zero reason they can't make a smaller cheaper EV sexy too.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2016, 11:25 Cutter

That Chevy is ugly as sin - likely intentional so people don't buy them. And realistically no one is going to buy a bare bones model which pushes it into the US$35-$45k which is still way too much.

And as for the climate tipping point don't count on the Donald for help. Trump's environment plans could spark opposition. Could? Heh.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 1, 2016, 11:03 Cutter

Heh, that'd actually be kinda funny. Getting a text from the Donald at 3AM when he's all loaded up.

News Comments > GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated
1. Re: GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated Dec 1, 2016, 11:01 Cutter

I already own NWN2 Platinum on Steam, but thanks.

I just picked up Ghost of a Tale on GOG. It's a really rather charming and endearing game. I quite recommend it. Particularly if you've ever read and enjoyed graphic novels like Mouse Guard.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 1, 2016, 01:05 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 19:38:
Our McDonald's is located right across from the town funeral home.

Well considering the guy lived to 98 that's not doing them any favors now is it? Heh, this reminds me of the scene from Woody Allen's Sleeper where the scientists explain how all the so-called unhealthy foods were actually healthy.

Sleeper Diet Clip

News Comments > Steep Season Pass Detailed
1. Re: Steep Season Pass Detailed Nov 30, 2016, 22:21 Cutter

Can't wait for the Darjeeling DLC! Woot!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 30, 2016, 20:42 Cutter

And here we were just lambasting the UK for the Snoopers Law. GG America, always down for the one upmanship in stripping citizens of their rights.

Layton argued on the AEI blog that government regulations aren't necessary to protect net neutrality. "Regulation proponents argue that without such rules your Internet provider would speed up or slow down websites," she wrote. "There have never been rules against this, but Internet providers don’t do it anyway. Simply put, the business opportunity to deliver an open Internet is far greater. Failing that, antitrust laws deter discriminatory behavior, already ensuring net neutrality."

This fucking bitch, man. This means one of two things. She either actually believes this in which case it's just another in the never ending examples of conservative cognitive dissonance, or she should be getting treated for third degree burns on her legs from her pants being on fire, she's such a liar liar.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month
4. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month Nov 30, 2016, 20:18 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 19:20:
Should have given away Black Flag or Rogue.

Three was pretty meh but Black Flag kicked major ass which is why they're not giving it away. I'd suspect they're still doing decent sales on BF and little to none on Three.

25113 Comments. 1256 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo