Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25987 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > CD Projekt RED's CYBERPUNK TM
7. removed Apr 7, 2017, 13:06 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 7, 2017, 15:14.

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2017, 10:05 Cutter

Wow, that's so sad to hear Anthony Hopkins obviously has dementia.

Experts say we are "due" for one. When it happens, they tell us, it will probably have a greater impact on humanity than anything else currently happening in the world.

Yeah, except we're not. Those models are based on pre-industrial history. They keep saying the same thing about a world war - which we're more or less in anyway. That article comes off more like an ad for big Pharma, 'Oh we can avert it all with vaccines you know, but we'll require oodles and oodles of money!' As someone who knows someone, first hand, who ended up paralyzed and had their life destroyed by a flu shot I'll take my chances without thanks.

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal

News Comments > CD Projekt RED's CYBERPUNK TM
2. Re: CD Projekt RED's CYBERPUNK TM Apr 7, 2017, 09:51 Cutter

Not cool, regardless of how they try to 'splain it. Why not a TM for "Cyberpunk 2077" the video game? Once again this just shows how drastically the USPTO needs to be overhauled.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Apr 6, 2017, 22:34 Cutter

Wow, 90, hell of a run. He was a funny, funny man. I still remember one of his bits from the Oscars in the late 70s or early 80s. He was talking about DeNiro and says something to the effect of, 'he's one of the greatest actors of his generation, Oh yeah, just ask him.' And everyone - including DeNiro - laughed their asses off.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Adds New Map
1. Re: Conan Exiles Adds New Map Apr 6, 2017, 22:25 Cutter

Looks pretty coo. How's this coming along?

News Comments > BAFTA 2017 Winners
2. Re: BAFTA 2017 Winners Apr 6, 2017, 22:22 Cutter

Wow, what an all around joke.

News Comments > Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A
7. Re: Gearbox Issues Ultimatum to G2A Apr 6, 2017, 22:21 Cutter

Well Gearbox knows a thing or two about shoddy practices so they're in good company. And fuck Total Biscuit. You try living somewhere where your dollar is weaker than others and get charged more for games while others in the same boat get price breaks. If not for key resellers most devs would be seeing a lot less sales overall.

News Comments > Dragon Age 4 Outed?
8. Re: Dragon Age 4 Outed? Apr 6, 2017, 22:17 Cutter

Personally I find the Qun pretty fascinating. They were the best part of DA2. I'd like to see a heavy focus on them and their motives.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2017, 15:21 Cutter

Scumbag Faux News corporation covers for scumbag faux journalist. And people are surprised by this why?

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 6, 2017, 15:12 Cutter

Better Clash song for MS..."Go to hell, boys. Straight to hell, boys."

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Demo
11. Re: Dishonored 2 Demo Apr 6, 2017, 15:06 Cutter

Lol $40 is a sale price for this? It it is to but to laugh. Ha ha HA! No wonder the thing isn't selling. $20 max of gtfo!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2017, 10:47 Cutter

There's always one last but if snow in the beginning of April. Still after tomorrow it's sunny and reaching the mid-teens with the 14 day looking decent. Still, I'd buy that for a dollar!

News Comments > BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character
3. Re: BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character Apr 6, 2017, 10:41 Cutter

Good grief, Charlie Brown! Rolleyes And this, right here, is just another in the never ending examples of why you shouldn't waste your time and money pandering to the SJWs of the world. Don't do it, they're gonna' bitch. Do it, they're still gonna' bitch. It NEVER ends with those people, so you may as well save your time and money in the first place. Christ, I'd have more respect for a company that just came out and told them to go fuck themselves from the outset. Tell them to risk a fortune in making their own little special snowflake game and see how that works out for them.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 5, 2017, 21:56 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Apr 5, 2017, 15:45:
Well, at least he's not boring, he's got that going for him.

Most crazy people aren't They can be really fucking dangerous however. You can never trust a wackadoo.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2017, 12:09 Cutter

Stem cells offer hope for lots of stuff.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2017, 21:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 4, 2017, 21:25:
Cutter wrote on Apr 4, 2017, 14:22:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 4, 2017, 13:50:
Defunding the parks is all part of the plan, my friend. When they fail, they'll be sold to corporations who will charge $100 entry fee to see the parts where they haven't already clear cut the trees and harvested the animals for meat and sold the remains to Asian medicinal markets. There will be restaurants with $20 hamburgers and exclusive "rustic" hotels for you to stay in at $300 per night. Camping is forbidden of course, too much liability.

Why do you hate capitalism? Are you a commie?

Yeah, but as the GOP tanks the economy and eradicates the middle-class who's going to have any money for those burgers and hotels?

Again, part of the plan. Who wants the dirty lower classes in there? Except to work and serve, of course.

No, no, that'll soon be done by robots.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2017, 14:22 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 4, 2017, 13:50:
Defunding the parks is all part of the plan, my friend. When they fail, they'll be sold to corporations who will charge $100 entry fee to see the parts where they haven't already clear cut the trees and harvested the animals for meat and sold the remains to Asian medicinal markets. There will be restaurants with $20 hamburgers and exclusive "rustic" hotels for you to stay in at $300 per night. Camping is forbidden of course, too much liability.

Why do you hate capitalism? Are you a commie?

Yeah, but as the GOP tanks the economy and eradicates the middle-class who's going to have any money for those burgers and hotels?

News Comments > Cheat Maker Owes Blizzard $8.5M
12. Re: Cheat Maker Owes Blizzard $8.5M Apr 4, 2017, 14:19 Cutter

No they won't have to pay unless they ever intend to do business in the US again. It's why they didn't even bother to hire a lawyer and defaulted instead. Ultimately it doesn't mean much as I'm sure they'll continue business as usual. It's the major problem with international business. This is par for the course with China. All they do is infringe on other peoples work and sell it. It's virtually impossible to get them to stop unless you have exceedingly deep pockets and even then it's just not worth it for the most part.

News Comments > Steam Discovery Changes Will "Fight Fake Games"
12. Re: Steam Discovery Changes Will Apr 4, 2017, 11:57 Cutter

Dear GabeN

Stop being so fucking cheap and hire a real CS department already. You shouldn't be relying on "the community" to run your fucking business for you. Jesus Christ, employ some people.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Apr 4, 2017, 07:32 Cutter

Darks wrote on Apr 3, 2017, 22:40:
That is my all time favorite classic move. Love it to death.

Really? Wow. I don't think I've ever seen it and I've always been a fan of Spencer Tracy.

25987 Comments. 1300 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo