Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26987 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 10, 2017, 19:07 Cutter

Yeah, don't be a troll, be a corporate scumbag instead - which is literally a million times worse.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 9, 2017, 23:41 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 21:17:
I still don't get wtf the point of curved screens is.

I just went down to check my wall where my TV is hung against, nope, flat surface. I looked at my couch. No, flat surface, not curved. I looked at my house, all flat surfaces. My desk? Flat surfaces

The way I see it, this is supposed to give you more side vision??? but at 1080p at 49" you will be able to literally count those pixels.

TL;DR, I don't get what curved screens are good for.

What's better? A woman who's flat or with curves?

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 9, 2017, 23:38 Cutter

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2017, 12:18 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 10:50:
Cutter wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 10:32:
Or you could just eat a banana with the yogurt. Never buy flavoured crap, it's all just sugar and chemicals. I regularly make smoothies with fruit, spinach, and kefir - which you should be consuming instead anyway. I like Scandinavian yogurt as it's more like a labeneh or cream cheese.

I thought it was clear from my post that the absence of sugar and chemicals was the problem here, not the solution.

No, it isn't. You said "flavored", that means crap. Not even Flavah Flav drinks that stuff. Just because you can't taste it doesn't mean it's not in there.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2017, 10:32 Cutter

Or you could just eat a banana with the yogurt. Never buy flavoured crap, it's all just sugar and chemicals. I regularly make smoothies with fruit, spinach, and kefir - which you should be consuming instead anyway. I like Scandinavian yogurt as it's more like a labeneh or cream cheese.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 9, 2017, 10:29 Cutter

What?! 70%?! That just makes my blood boil! Rawr'n'stuff!

News Comments > Harsher Overwatch Leaver Penalties Planned
1. Re: Harsher Overwatch Leaver Penalties Planned Jun 9, 2017, 10:27 Cutter

Harsh tokes, brah.

News Comments > Battle Dome Launches With Free Weekend (Take Two)
1. Re: Battle Dome Launches With Free Weekend (Take Two) Jun 9, 2017, 10:26 Cutter

Long way from home, welcome to the Pleasure Dome....

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 9, 2017, 09:39 Cutter

Tell that to the good Americans who work at Mar-a-Lago...oh wait!

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
12. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 9, 2017, 09:38 Cutter

Do pass this up because it's shit and a company as shitty as this deserves no support and only scorn.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2017, 00:12 Cutter

Guess CDPR needs Johnny Mnemonic.

Twenty-two people have been detained on suspicion of infringing individuals’ privacy and illegally obtaining their digital personal information, according to a statement Wednesday from local police in southern Zhejiang province.

Gov't hates competition no doubt.

News Comments > Milanoir Announced
1. Re: Milanoir Announced Jun 8, 2017, 23:52 Cutter

I'd love to see a game like this done properly in Unreal 4 or the like. Fuck this pixel art bullshit. Go find some real money and make a proper game.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2017, 16:21 Cutter

Bob, why are you even bothering? What do you think is actually going to happen? The GOP will finally come to their senses and impeach him? The American public will rise up and cast him down? You really don't seem to understand your own country at all.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2017, 11:06 Cutter

I always enjoyed doing tilework tho it's hard on the knees. I really would have enjoyed making a living out of doing frescoes in particular.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 7, 2017, 22:37 Cutter

Seriously? The people at Google need to put down the tech and pick up some books on history and sociology.

“It’s mostly good people making bad decisions who join violent extremist groups,” Green says. “So the job was: let’s respect that these people are not evil and they are buying into something and lets use the power of targeted advertising to reach them, the people who are sympathetic but not sold.”

It's about poverty and powerlessness. It's about being in poverty because those same imperial powers and multinational corporations who do nothing but pay lip service to freedom, equality, egalitarianism, etc. are actually creating and maintaining systems and puppet governments to maintain the poverty and powerlessness of the masses. This, bullshit, from the same company who happily engages in censorship and spying on citizens on behalf of governments around the world think talking is going to help? I'll never understand why evil corps like Google do this. Are they actually that delusional that they believe they're doing something good, or is it just PR spin? My money is on the latter. You really want help? Stop fucking people over and start paying your fair share of taxes. That's all you have to do. Pfft, yeah like that'll ever happen.

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 7, 2017, 22:27 Cutter

That's all fine and dandy until someone introduces those robots to Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take it Anymore.

News Comments > Strange Brigade Announced
2. Re: Strange Brigade Announced Jun 7, 2017, 22:24 Cutter

Everyone loves pulp fiction but is this just a run and gun or does it have real adventure/crpg aspects to it? Visuals are sweet at any rate.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2017, 15:47 Cutter

Poop from omnivoes/carnivores bad. Poop from herbivores good. That's why compost/manure you buy only comes from ruminants. Not to mention dogshit everywhere is disgusting. Just look at what Amsterdam used to be like.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 7, 2017, 15:44 Cutter

This is one of the problem with media and stories like this. It's heavily weighted for sensationalism to make money and woefully short on actual facts. If life is nothing but misery, end it. A life without purpose, a life with nothing but pain isn't a life worth living. The whole "life at any price" is bullshit, and something virtually exclusive to the US because of it's right-wing extremist evangelicals. Suicide and abortion are a sin, but war and capital punishment are awesome and there's never enough of it! Sex bad. Violence good. You people are fucked up beyond belief. This is why the rest of the world view Americans as insane and backwards.

"You are ready and prepared, all you have to do is turn on the generator and you will be free and happy."

Sounds to me like she thought she was helping. Even from what little actual facts that story gives it sounds like he'd been talking about it for years before he even met her anyway. There are plenty worse things than dying, but being Americans you'll never understand that.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 7, 2017, 15:27 Cutter

Or you could just buy a phone with Dragontail glass which won't break. Apple could do it but then they wouldn't be able to make money off screen repair. Wtf do idiots keep buying their garbage?

26987 Comments. 1350 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo