Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24583 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2016, 16:33 Cutter

So I got my indoor amplified antenna today. Try it out this week and see how it goes!

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > System Shock Remastered Kickstarter Next Month
19. Re: System Shock Remastered Kickstarter Next Month May 16, 2016, 16:32 Cutter

Shock to the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name!

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 16, 2016, 13:49 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on May 16, 2016, 12:09:
Nice to see the world has a few Knights left in it

I don't know about that seeing as it was motivated by the fact they would have had to pay the IRS money on it.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked?
5. Re: Steam Summer Sale Dates Leaked? May 16, 2016, 11:25 Cutter

Steam sales have been whatevs for years now. Thank heaven for G2A, Kinguin, etc.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2016, 13:14 Cutter

Man, it's like 6 friggin degrees here atm. THankfully it's supposed to start going back up tomorrow hitting 20+ by Friday just in time for the long weekend.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 15, 2016, 13:11 Cutter

And once again we see why the interwebs need to be nationalized.  

News Comments > Acer Partners for StarVR
1. Re: Acer Partners for StarVR May 15, 2016, 12:49 Cutter

How much money are they going to piss away on this?

14. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2016, 20:26 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on May 14, 2016, 19:52:
Go see it in Imax 3D. Was worth it. They didn't do the gimmicky 3D shit (World of Warcraft looked horrible during the Imax 3D trailer).

Back on the net (made a deal with the neighbor to rent their's) after having to give it up to make car repairs and pay for GED testing (that's right, I know how to change brake pads, calipers, change a gasket seal and where the turn signal fluid goes!)
So 2 more weeks of algebra and some geometry and I'll be set to finish the 4th part of my GED and be edumakated officially! Then 4-6 years of college!

Cool beans. Whatcha going back to school for? I need to bone up on my maths too as I had to calculate some percentages and algebraic type stuff I haven't done since high school and it was confusing to say the least. I think I hated math so much in Grade 8 on because my math teacher was so terrible. Guy couldn't even explain to me what a variable was, my English teacher had to do it.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2016, 12:14 Cutter

Amazon up here isn't remotely as good as it is down there. Yet, sometimes we can still find some good deals. I recently bought a new miter saw and I needed to get a 60T blade. Amazon, bang $20! Where all the hardware stores here are $40-$80 for the same blade. Also found an adjustable speed square for $20 too, so score.

Also bought a indoor amplified flat antenna to try out. Anyone use one of these with good results? Reviews are positive and TVFool says I should get somewhere in the 15-30 channel range with one so we'll see.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation May 14, 2016, 12:05 Cutter

So it's a spybox.

News Comments > World Esports Association
3. Re: World Esports Association May 13, 2016, 21:12 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on May 13, 2016, 20:26:
I mean, that's kind of the point of the 'e' in Esports no?
To differentiate it from regular "sports" without the 'e'.

A sport requires a modicum of physical effort at the very least. Why not call it what it is? Pro-Gaming. If gaming is a sport than so is watching TV.

News Comments > World Esports Association
1. Re: World Esports Association May 13, 2016, 20:21 Cutter

I really wish they'd stop calling Esports. It's stupid. Professional gaming is fine, but it's not a sport.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2016, 17:30 Cutter

I live and breathe that Philadelphia freedom....

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 13, 2016, 13:45 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on May 13, 2016, 10:28:
Come on Russia, even Iran does a better job of faking images for propaganda.

"We know where the WMDs are." - Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell/et al.

That ring a bell?

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Blood & Wine Video Diary
4. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Blood & Wine Video Diary May 13, 2016, 13:42 Cutter

Are you doing a new playthrough, Cres? Man, I'm so jacked after watching this! Jacked like a jumping Jack Flash!

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 13, 2016, 12:29 Cutter

"People say what will happen to the child once we die. But I have full faith in God. God is omnipotent and omnipresent, he will take care of everything," he said."

Yeah, so he took care of everything...except the IVF. Amazing how that works. Rolleyes

He's 79 and she's 72. There really needs to be a limit on this sort of thing. Leaving morality aside, that's just completely selfish and irresponsible on so many levels it boggles the mind.

News Comments > The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Blood & Wine Video Diary
2. Re: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Blood & Wine Video Diary May 13, 2016, 12:25 Cutter

Just DL'ed W3 again last night am going to start a new playthrough this weekend. My understanding is both DLC are endgame - level 30+ - anyway. Sweet!

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
3. Re: Morning Screenshots May 13, 2016, 12:22 Cutter

This is sweet. Don't forget that Frogware is making a Lovecraftian game too. In case you missed it....

The Sinking City

I'm actually more stoked for that one.

News Comments > Save 50%
17. Re: Save 50% May 12, 2016, 23:31 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 12, 2016, 23:17:
Creston wrote on May 12, 2016, 21:34:
sir wrote on May 12, 2016, 21:03:
Save 50% by paying 2,000 now...
plus 15 when we reach Alderaan.

But is it a fast save?
It did the Kessel save in 12 parsecs.

6 parsecs, duh! It's 50% off!

News Comments > KingsIsle Layoffs
2. Re: KingsIsle Layoffs May 12, 2016, 23:30 Cutter

Devinoch wrote on May 12, 2016, 23:03:
Another day another massive layoff.

I hate this industry.

80 people is massive? Massive is when you start getting into the 1000s. Like HP lead the pack last year with 30,000 layoffs. Jesus, talk to the millions of people who used to work in manufacturing in the last 30 years. At least most of those people have actual in-demand skills and can easily pick up work elsewhere even if it isn't in games development.

24583 Comments. 1230 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo