Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25113 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Aug 30, 2016, 10:53 Cutter

So the game simulates getting paid for just sitting around being a retard?

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 30, 2016, 10:52 Cutter

A) That's awesome.
B) That fucking sucks.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 30, 2016, 10:51 Cutter

Well, souless psychopaths always put money ahead of people.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Aug 29, 2016, 23:05 Cutter

What knockers!

News Comments > CD Projekt Worth $1B
14. Re: CD Projekt Worth $1B Aug 29, 2016, 23:03 Cutter

Pirate does not equate to a lost sale in most cases - unless the game is shit in which case it deserves to be a lost sale. If pirating were impossible for some reason people would simply forgo said game or wait until it hits X price. Actual lost sales due to people pirating a game, playing it, enjoying it, and never buying it is absolutely minimal. The laws favour software developers far too much anyway, they have zero reason to piss and moan about anything.

News Comments > CD Projekt Worth $1B
3. Re: CD Projekt Worth $1B Aug 29, 2016, 20:20 Cutter

Good for them, they deserve it. Now let's see Cy 2077 already!

Fingerscrossed

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2016, 17:35 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 16:30:
SETI has observed a “strong” signal that may originate from a Sun-like star.

I'm not saying it's aliens...

No, but it is SETI using any chance possible to remind people they exist and always require more money for their useless hobby.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2016, 16:23 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 16:10:
Gene Wilder died, he was 83. Guess he can finally be with Gilda again

Aww, was always a fan of his. Actually just watched Young Frankenstein and The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother not that long ago. Still 83 is a good run.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2016, 10:11 Cutter

Well, like the Rolling Stones said in Tumblin' Dice....

Honey, got no money, I'm all 6's and 7's and 9's....

9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2016, 18:06 Cutter

Why do you even need fighter jets or bombers anymore with missiles and drones? They're a lot less costly to design, develop, fly/use, and maintain.

Whilst I'm quite enjoying XCOM 2 atm, I am not - as many other people have noted - enjoying how every goddamned mission is timed. It completely eliminates anything but a brute force approach. And on normal the game is woefully unbalanced compared to my squad equipment and size. It ramps up way too fast.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2016, 17:59 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 28, 2016, 12:34:
The connection between crime and law making is totally unsurprising, especially in Russia.

Why especially in Russia? I'd wager corruption is just as rampant in most western nations, simply not as obvious.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2016, 18:25 Cutter

How can you get your license and NOT know this?!?! I've always taken it that everyone knows this and if they're holding up the left lane its simply because they're dicks. And anyone using the, 'Well if they're doing the speed limit it's their right to sit in the left lane!" No it's not actually.And depending on the circumstances that can get you charged with - and should get you charged with - anything from failing to pass, to driving too slow, right on up to careless driving and reckless endangerment. That'll get you clowns off the road fast enough.

News Comments > The Division's Swedish Patch Mission
3. Re: The Division's Swedish Patch Mission Aug 27, 2016, 18:14 Cutter

Does one also get to party with the Swedish Bikini Team?

News Comments > Endless Legend Tempest Announced
2. Re: Endless Legend Tempest Announced Aug 26, 2016, 20:36 Cutter

Civ is my most played game ever but I just couldn't get into this. I'll try and revisit it.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 26, 2016, 18:07 Cutter

So I finally grabbed a copy of Xcom 2 now that I have most of my backlog cleared up. Holy scheisse, man! 27 gigs?

Any essential mod recs?

Edit: Holy crap! Bob Ross Voice Pack!

This comment was edited on Aug 26, 2016, 20:36.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 26, 2016, 16:29 Cutter

World population is continually increasing. Jobs and resources are constantly diminishing. You know how that ALWAYS pans out? You do realize that the vast majority of workers work in the service sector? That's 80% of the workforce right now. So you think eventually automating and putting 80% of the workforce out of work isn't going to be a problem? Who's going to have any money to buy anything? Clearly basic economic fundamentals are beyond you.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 26, 2016, 10:50 Cutter

Well, any given Sunday, man. I don't think any of us can count how many times something was supposed to be a "lock" and wasn't.

Are some people hard-wired for coffee? Absolutely. Everyone is hard-wired for certain things.

That caterpillar vid was trippy. Why do they do that? Someone find out and explain.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 26, 2016, 10:30 Cutter

I still say this sort of drone thing is a bad idea. Besides the further unemployment it creates, what about liability issues? What happens when there are dozens/hundreds/thousands of these things flying around at once? Smash up derby is fun. And there's guaranteed to be personal and property damage. You just know dogs are going to chase/attack/sniff them and get a face full of whirling prop. Little kids trying to grab them, packages being dropped on people, etc. And let's not forget the irritaion of the noise of all these fucking things buzzing around. And last but not least, privacy issues. No sir, I don't like it.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms Closing
1. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms Closing Aug 26, 2016, 10:19 Cutter

And this is why you don't buy virtual currency.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 25, 2016, 21:56 Cutter

Creston wrote on Aug 25, 2016, 18:58:
Dammit. Fuck you, Larry Page.

Why? It's not his fault Gfibe is failing miserably. They have a couple hundred thousand subs when they need 5+ million. That's Google's fault for not having more aggressive pricing and lower tiers. Most people aren't going to pay $70-$100 per month for GB because they don't need it. They'll obviously choose less for less money. Hell countries like Romania have GB fiber for $20US per month. You're telling me Romania can manage this and we can't?

25113 Comments. 1256 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo