Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26668 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2017, 22:09 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 20:35:
German authority rules that streamers require a 10,000 broadcasting license.

Wow, just freaking wow....

What's wrong with that? All professions are licensed and regulated to one degree or other. If you're making a living as a broadcaster then you need to be subject to rules same as anyone else. It's the same sort of end run bullshit companies like Uber try to pull by claiming they're not a service. Does your company provide a service? Yes? Than you're a fucking service. Do you broadcast and get paid for it? Then you're a broadcaster. The only issue here is the amount of the licensing fees.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2017, 20:00 Cutter

McDaid has said he was asked to swat Dobbs by a fellow US gamer, Zachary Lee, who has been charged with the same offences.

Both face up to 20 years jail time if found guilty.

Good. Throw the fucking book at them!

Dobbs, meanwhile, has questioned why police did not listen to family members who attempted to stop police from shooting him - saying that he was asleep in bed at the time.

Problem #2 of trigger-happy cops is long overdue for addressing. A group of heavily armed and armored men and they always shoot first and ask questions later. Particularly when this sort of thing is well known by now. No other country in the world do you see that sort of rabid mentality. America needs to get its shit together on the police.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 11, 2017, 19:56 Cutter

Yeah well that's what happens when you try and tell customers what they want rather than listen to what they want.

News Comments > G2A Responds to Gearbox
12. Re: G2A Responds to Gearbox Apr 11, 2017, 10:06 Cutter

Darks wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 08:18:
Blackhawk wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 06:48:
Tumbler wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 01:13:

G2A is shady but no one offers anything better.

I wouldn't have to look hard to find something better than a key bought with stolen credit card number that gets revoked.

CD Keys.com does, and they dont change you extra bullshit changes for something. G2A even when you dont take their insurance tosses on an extra 50 cents to 2 dollars depending on the cost of what you are buying when you check out. Cd Keys does not do that.

I don't understand why people bother with insurance. That's what credit cards are for. Paypal will always issue a chargeback if there's a problem and refund your money. Anyway, yeah CDKey is better. Kinguin is good to comparison shop.

11. Re: G2A Responds to Gearbox Apr 11, 2017, 10:02 Cutter

Blackhawk wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 06:48:
Tumbler wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 01:13:

G2A is shady but no one offers anything better.

I wouldn't have to look hard to find something better than a key bought with stolen credit card number that gets revoked.

I keep hearing that but have never seen any actual proof. On the other hand I've bought keys from resellers for years with nary a problem. Greedy publishers are their own worst enemy. They could make this all disappear by being fair, but they're not, so fuck them.

News Comments > Into the Black
12. Re: Into the Black Apr 10, 2017, 22:57 Cutter

I don't understand how your civil rights don't apply. This is tort law on multiple levels including breach of contract. How the fuck do they get exempted from that? That's not Constitutional. I understand where that needs to occur like martial law or something but that's just the airline being greedy pricks. You should be able to sue them into next year. At the very least this seems to be making headlines around the world, so yeah, I'm sure the suits at United are losing their shit right about now. Jesus, only in America. Flying in the US is so fucking bad I have to wonder why anyone does it unless it's an absolute emergency or for work. Road trip or take a train.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 10, 2017, 22:48 Cutter

More like make people pay a fortune to use the plane phones instead. Still, I agree with it. Only thing slightly less worse than being trapped in a tube with a crying baby are people on their fucking phones.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 10, 2017, 22:44 Cutter

Shouldn't it be zombie week to celebrate Easter seeing as Jesus and Lazarus and them were zombies. Zombie

6. Re: G2A Responds to Gearbox Apr 10, 2017, 22:38 Cutter

More like Gearbox wanted a bigger cut of the "insurance" and G2A told them to suck it. They're both shitheels.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 10, 2017, 14:27 Cutter

And once again who the fuck is going to be able to buy one of these robots because no one is working because they've been replaced by robots. If anything their will be a massive backlash against robots.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2017, 11:45 Cutter

How can you not watch college football? Granted a lot of games are woefully uneven, but games between evenly matched teams are pretty freakin' amazing at times. The speed and resiliance of college football players is hella fun to watch.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2017, 08:41 Cutter

Then what's the point of calling it Rock'n'Roll if it's no different frpm any other genre?Shit, may as well induct people from every other genre into it. Rock'n'roll is definitely a type of music, not just a spirit. There's all manner of rebellious music out there that isn't rock and it's most definitely not the same thing. There's are myriad reasons people like to define and categorize things. So let's just keep the rock genre seperate for the building that is, ostensibly at any rate, meant to celebrate that specific genre of music.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2017, 19:20 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 18:40:
First off Rap does not belong in the rock and roll hall of fame, it has zip to do with rock, secondly putting that thug Tupac in while much better bands like the Moody Blues are not it, just shows that idiots are electing members not actual music lovers.

Yeah, not like I think most people really give a rat's ass about the RRHF anyway but as soon as they started inducting rappers it was like, 'Yeah ok, this thing is now officially done.' So Yes and Journey are just getting in now? Again just shows silly it is.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2017, 19:16 Cutter

Blue wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 12:04:
Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 11:58:
He was crippled by his own weapons. The difference being he was already a technical genius so it's not like he switched professions like Strange. But yeah, he's still a dick and I don't like him either. I much more go in for real heroes like Cap.

I have a hard time seeing how this fits in your affection for the Submariner. Namor has to be the biggest dick in the Marvel universe who isn't an out-and-out villain.

Not really. He just has anger issues. You would too if people were using the place you live as a dump. He's the original 'Get off my lawn! hero.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2017, 11:58 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 04:03:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 02:03:
Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2017, 22:44:
Huh, I always hated Dr. Strange. World class surgeon, bon vivant, man about town and and ginormous douchebag all in one. Cripples himself

Is that not the same plot for Iron Man?

Er, Tony Stark wasn't crippled. And he continued to be a douchebag even after becoming Iron Man.

He was crippled by his own weapons. The difference being he was already a technical genius so it's not like he switched professions like Strange. But yeah, he's still a dick and I don't like him either. I much more go in for real heroes like Cap.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2017, 22:44 Cutter

Huh, I always hated Dr. Strange. World class surgeon, bon vivant, man about town and and ginormous douchebag all in one. Cripples himself, then goes on in no time flat to become king of the sorcerers. Wtf? Well that's a major slap in the face to everyone else who's spent a lifetime - or several - trying to get there. The message being don't bother trying because Predestination/Fate has already decided who succeeds and who fails.

I liked the 70s comics of him simply because the artwork was so trippy. The new movie however sucked. It was simply Inception 2 with magic.

I just wanna see a good Sub-Mariner flick.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2017, 20:52 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 19:11:
Cutter wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 10:05:
Wow, that's so sad to hear Anthony Hopkins obviously has dementia.

Experts say we are "due" for one. When it happens, they tell us, it will probably have a greater impact on humanity than anything else currently happening in the world.

Yeah, except we're not. Those models are based on pre-industrial history. They keep saying the same thing about a world war - which we're more or less in anyway. That article comes off more like an ad for big Pharma, 'Oh we can avert it all with vaccines you know, but we'll require oodles and oodles of money!' As someone who knows someone, first hand, who ended up paralyzed and had their life destroyed by a flu shot I'll take my chances without thanks.

If you stop posting during the next pandemic, I guess we'll know why.

Yeah, because the internet collapsed from all the techs who got paralyzed by flu shots. I'll be just fine. Of course, you won't be checking Blues because you'll be paralyzed too.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 7, 2017, 20:50 Cutter

Yeah, I've seen that before. Great stuff. I miss Carson. Also worth looking up Rodney Dangerfield on Carson. Piss your pans laughingly funny! 'I tell you I don't get no respect. My daughter, oh boy is she a tramp. She gets picked up so much she's starting to grow handles. She failed the driving test because she said she couldn't get used to being in the front seat!'

News Comments > Gearbox Drops G2A Deal
5. Re: Gearbox Drops G2A Deal Apr 7, 2017, 20:46 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 7, 2017, 19:24:
G2A, where the keys are screened and legit but here's a continuously rising insurance on them or fuck you.

Why would you pay for insurance on them? Use Paypal. If the key is invalid they'll refund your money and it's G2A's problem. Most they can do is ban your account. Big whoop. Just make another.

News Comments > Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released
4. Re: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released Apr 7, 2017, 20:44 Cutter

Yeah, I'm sure both people buying this are pretty excited about it. Wry

26668 Comments. 1334 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo