Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27814 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S.
7. Re: Take-Two Financials; GTA5 Now All-Time Bestselling Game in U.S. Nov 7, 2017, 23:47 Cutter

Bumpy wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 20:48:
So when are gamers going to get burned out from this type of game?

So a western is coming next but then what? Seems like a tired game to me, been there done that.

Perhaps GTA6 will be impressively VR to make a large improvement?

Whatever shortcomings GTA may have the overall stories are amazing. And 5 is the best. The whole dynamic between Trevor, Michael and Franklin was brilliant. And I don't know how you can call RDR tired when there's only been one. And that's hands down the best game Rockstar has ever made. I can't wait for RDR2.

"It's leviOsa not levioSA" - Hermione
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Telltale Layoffs
3. Re: Telltale Layoffs Nov 7, 2017, 23:42 Cutter

Always nice to let people go just around Xmas time, isn't it?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 23:40 Cutter

Paranoid Jack wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 22:09:
Boy that escalated quickly....

And you would expect something from different from rabid religious right-wing morons? You'd think people can't possibly be that stupid or brainwashed but they really are. And there are BILLIONS of them on this planet. Fucking scary, isn't it?

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 7, 2017, 20:50 Cutter

Ahh so the problem is his phone's encryption. Not lax gun laws or a convicted violent loony being able to get said guns legally. Or maybe the real problem is that he was a "militant atheist", right? Yes, that's obviously the problem. But hey according to the people who say that's the problem, those are the same people say that everything unfolds according to god's plan. So then none of this matters because god is a dick and shit's going to happen no matter what. Ahh, man is it ever sweet abdicating personal responsibility.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Twitter to expand 280-character tweets. Nov 7, 2017, 20:45 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 20:09:
Not sure Trump can think that far ahead.

He'll just use a lot more exclamation points.

'Fire and fury!!!!!!! You got that NK?!?!?!?!? I'm not kidding!!!!!!!'

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Nov 7, 2017, 20:44 Cutter

RIP Gordo.

RIP Roy. He used to come in our resto now and then to get food to take home for the fam after a game. He'd always sit and have a beer while he waited. We'd always chat about non-baseball stuff which I think he preferred. And that was easy seeing as I'm not a baseball guy.
He was a super nice-guy and good tipper to boot. I'm sorry for his family and friends loss.

News Comments > Ubisoft Financials
3. Re: Ubisoft Financials Nov 7, 2017, 20:36 Cutter

ItBurn wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 20:29:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 19:46:
microtransactions brought in more revenue than digital game sales
We are doomed

Actually, it's what "we" want. "We" bought those microtransactions.

Who's "we" paleface? I am most certainly not down with the sickness.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2017, 16:06 Cutter

Always thought that was a strange word, gubernatorial. How does that come about from governor? They should just call them gubners, that run the gubment.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 7, 2017, 16:04 Cutter

By that rationale AI could save our world too. Personally I'm all for it. If it doesn't create the breakthroughs and help we need in all facets of life we're doomed anyway.

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 6, 2017, 21:26 Cutter

And MS isn't hiring actual citizens because?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 15:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 12:12:
Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 11:35:
At least you still have your main QB. Just saw Vin Scully says he'll never watch another NFL game again because of the black players protesting against the military. Jesus, most people don't even seem to know why they're protesting. I do find it highly ironic that a bunch of multi-millionaires who get paid absurd amounts of money for playing a game are complaining about inequality.

I swear to god Cutter, you can be so dense. They're protesting racial inequality, not financial inequality. Racial inequality affects even the top athletes in a given sport, so the amount of money or even fame you have is immaterial. Also, Michael Bennett.

I know it's racial inequality but that doesn't fucking matter you tool. Just like there's no such thing as "reverse racism", it's always and only racism or bigotry or inequality, it doesn't matter what you hyphenate it with. Just look at black crime statistics vs everyone else, particularly violent crime. The cops aren't the problem here. Stop being and/or acting like criminals all the time and you won't get treated as such. It's zero different from cops shaking down anyone else of any race who's looking and acting like a thug or trash or some other kind of heat score. Notice they're not stooping well dressed people who look like they're obeying the law and minding their own fucking business regardless of their fucking race. Get a clue.

Just look at all those people who have been getting shot, they're virtually all career criminals who were in the process of breaking the law at the time. Superstar black NFL players who are well dressed driving high end vehicles don't get treated the same way - unless they're breaking the law like a lot of them fucking do! Violent black on white crime happens 10 times as much as it does the other way around but I don't see any of the BLM assholes talking about that. Try living in reality for a fucking change.

News Comments > Steam Win10 Usage Dips; Win7 Surges
22. Re: Steam Win10 Usage Dips; Win7 Surges Nov 6, 2017, 15:04 Cutter

Angrius Maximis wrote on Nov 6, 2017, 12:49:
who the hell still uses windows 7?

Uh lots of us because we give a shit about our privacy. Only idiots use Win10 willingly.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 11:35 Cutter

At least you still have your main QB. Just saw Vin Scully says he'll never watch another NFL game again because of the black players protesting against the military. Jesus, most people don't even seem to know why they're protesting. I do find it highly ironic that a bunch of multi-millionaires who get paid absurd amounts of money for playing a game are complaining about inequality.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 6, 2017, 11:24 Cutter

Yeah, like people didn't already know the elites hide money however possible. And these revelations will do...exactly nothing. Were they expecting mobs with torches and pitchforks?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 6, 2017, 11:19 Cutter

Yeah, ST definitely hits all the right nostalgia buttons. I like Dustin the best with his constant D&D references and his 'sonofabitch' everything. That was the best with Mike's dad, "Son of a bitch, you're really no help at all, you know that?"

Secret: And that scene with Billy and Mike's mom was awesome. Maybe he'll plough her next season. I have the sneaking suspicion that he's gay and hot for Steve though.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 14:33 Cutter

Gee, academics publish BS papers in order to avoid having to go to work in the real world...there's a surprise. Wry

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 5, 2017, 14:26 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 13:05:
It doesn't matter what Equifax does or doesn't do about that, it matters what the FTC will do.

Oh wait, the FTC just takes a bribe and shuts the fuck up, like the rest of our government.

Except when things get too hot then they go after them guns blazing. And that's the case here. Oh, I'm sure we'll see charges being laid against these guys before too long.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
6. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Nov 5, 2017, 14:20 Cutter

I'd be concerned simply for the fact it shows how out of touch she is with current modalities and meds. If she's a Luddite how the hell would she ever be able to keep on top of what's current? I thank the Al Gore Almighty for the interwebs! On more than one occasion I've caught my doctor prescribing me the wrong meds or treatments simply because I was able to do the research online myself. Which is good because he learns and avoids future mistakes like that and I get the help I need. I most definitely want and need my doctors to be up on that which is current.

News Comments > On PUBG Cheating
8. Re: On PUBG Cheating Nov 5, 2017, 14:12 Cutter

Simplest fix for any FPS is allow player run servers. Good servers will always have moderators that nuke cheaters on sight. Best times I ever had playing CS were on heavily moderated servers. Anyone cheating, being a dick/racist/bigot etc. all gone in an instant. And on the really good ones a lot of times they'd have private servers that were invite only. After spending some time on the pub and them seeing you were solid you'd get an invite. So much nicer to play in that environment where everything is fair and everyone is cool.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2017, 23:44 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 22:24:
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 21:46:
I can't wait for the end of March already. Fuck standard time, fuck winter, fuck the cold, fuck the early nightfall and fuck the earth's retarded axial tilt that is responsible for all this depressing shit.
Ha! That made me chuckle. Sounds like you need to move south and get a job with a more flexible schedule.

One of my sisters lives in Phoenix, and she loves it. She is a real cold hater too. Me? I hate the heat, could never live in Phoenix. As I'm getting older the cold bothers me more than it used to, but my spin is, it is the price I pay for milder, shorter summers (comparatively) and I usually get the bonus on "good" temperatures in the spring and fall.

Have a buddy who lives in Tucson, and he rises with the sun. He basically feels like he can't "wake up" without sunlight. But for me, I worked for years where I either left for work when it was still dark, or came home from work when it was dark and it was never an issue.

At least you have the option of choosing a range of climates all within your country, same as the lucky bastards in the EU. No such luck here. I don't know I'd want to live on the equator or anything but certainly somewhere where hotter is the norm and it never gets colder than needing a sweater, which should be rare. Conversely I've always been more of a night owl and always had a problem getting up early no matter how long I've done it or tried to adjust my circadian rhythms.

27814 Comments. 1391 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo