Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 27341 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Aug 14, 2017, 20:34 Cutter

Deadlight is free on GOG for the next 36 hours as of this posting!

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 14, 2017, 20:29 Cutter

Yet Google has zero problem with engaging in censorship in order to placate the Chinese govt in order to do business. I'm so sick of this corporate hypocrisy.

News Comments > The Division Patch Tomorrow; DLC Sample This Weekend
3. Re: The Division Patch Tomorrow; DLC Sample This Weekend Aug 14, 2017, 20:25 Cutter

Darks wrote on Aug 14, 2017, 19:32:
Is anyone even still playing this piece of shit game? I know I dont, gave up on it long ago. To much Grind!

Grind is all Ubisoft does. I just like the environment for the game.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 14, 2017, 20:23 Cutter

And you don't understand there is no fucking sentimental value attached to the Parliament buildings. I would bet you any amount of money that if you ran polls all over London and/or England tomorrow it would likely be close to 100% that people would say scrap it and build something better and much more cost effective.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 14, 2017, 20:20 Cutter

thecakeisalie wrote on Aug 14, 2017, 19:23:
Nothing is "free". Windows 10 spies on you and collects information, whether you try to disable it or not, and reports it back to Microsoft. The next Windows probably won't even come with a license and it'll be rented to you as a "service" and some of it will run on the cloud and even more information will be logged and sent to Microsoft (and undoubtedly government spy agencies).

I'll stick to Windows 7 for as long as I'm able to on my gaming rig. I value what little privacy I have left for as long as I'm able to keep it.

Agreed. The next step will probably be just a PC with Windows for gaming alone and all my work and personal stuff on a Linux laptop that I can actually keep private.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Aug 14, 2017, 20:17 Cutter

Oh dear lord. Seriously? I thought that was one of those SNL fake commercials for the first half of it. That has to be thee most useless gadget ever.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 14, 2017, 15:55 Cutter

There is no shortage of old and ancient buildings throughout Europe. While Londoners may be sentimental about Big Ben I seriously doubt any of them would object to seeing Parliament demolished and replaced with something far better. If it saves taxpayers money in the long run they'll always be for it. And let's not forget those buildings are paid for by the majority of people in a nation that never see them or use them, so why waste their money needlessly when they need it a great deal more in their own communities. What private companies do with their own money is their business, what governments do with our money is our business.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 14, 2017, 13:36 Cutter

That's the problem with those old buildings. It costs far more to repair and maintain them then it would be to scrap them and build something new and efficient. It's just a huge waste of money for a public service building.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 14, 2017, 13:16 Cutter

Here's an idea. If you're a criminal engaged in criminal activities don't discuss them on the fucking phone.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 14, 2017, 13:15 Cutter

I just love the hypocrisy of these corporations always so quick to jump on the flavor of the moment bandwagon yet still continue to do business all over the world with evil regimes and other evil corporations.

News Comments > AMD Radeon RX Vegas Launch
5. Re: AMD Radeon RX Vegas Launch Aug 14, 2017, 12:33 Cutter

Well that's unimpressive. It still loses to Nvidia in almost every category - big time in power consumption and fan noise. They seriously need to adjust their prices downward because that's just far too expensive for what they deliver.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2017, 14:05 Cutter

Yeah, mebbe it's because I don't follow any other sports and that the football season is so short that I'm always stoked for football pre-season or not. It's just good to see the boys in pads and cleats doing their thang. I think I'm going to be watching more college ball this season too. And that's only 2 weeks off so I'm pretty amped for that as well.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2017, 14:01 Cutter

Nucas wrote on Aug 12, 2017, 13:14:
i just saw an ad for Fruit Loops pop up on blues and now i think i'm going to pick up a box at the store. i think this is the first time i've been directly influenced by an advertisement before.

Sure you weren't influenced by the fruitcake story 'cause Fruit Loops are disgusting.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2017, 21:54 Cutter

It's not just The Donald though. There are no shortage or right-wing kooks and pit-bulls in the military who only get hard at the prospect of war, and they do their earnest best to make that happen. What did I say after the election - same thing I say every time the GOP takes a majority - and that's within 2 years they'll be starting a war somewhere...because they always do. Now he's shooting his mouth off about invading Venezuela.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 11, 2017, 21:49 Cutter

I would say that's true of abstract work but not so for realist work.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 11, 2017, 21:43 Cutter

Fuck Actiblizz. They're nothing but a bunch of scumbag thieves trying to put on a good public face that is the antithesis of what they really are - scumbag thieves, in case you missed it the first time.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 11, 2017, 21:40 Cutter

Sales of Lawbreakers would be through the roof right now if all of us PC gamers weren't scum who are obviously stealing your game. That about right, Cliffy? Or maybe we're just not #skilledAF anymore. Lol!

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Expansion Announced
1. Re: Euro Simulator 2 Expansion Announced Aug 11, 2017, 21:37 Cutter

I like the France DLC and all but what this game needs are proper seasons and weather. I wanna drive around Europe in the fall and winter.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2017, 14:53 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 13:45:
Cutter wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 13:32:
"Locked and loaded"? Are you fucking kidding me? Does he think this is some 80s action flick? Jesus Christ it's like watching some horrible movie that's a cross between The Omen and The Twilight Zone.

The US Navy is pushing into Chinese territorial waters. South Korea is losing its shit. And now India just escalated with China and war looks like it may be a forgone conclusion at this point. Fuck man, shit is getting real out there.

Calm my brother, caaaalm..... Trump has his finger on the pussy trigger.

Besides, when the nukes start to fly, Canada is prob gonna be sweet to swoop in and grab whatevah is left!

I'm in Arizona, Phoenix.... um....please delete my search history if you find my 'puter

Actually Fallout probably called it right when they said the US annexed Canada. That would be the likely outcome in the event of WWIII. We have all the natural resources youse guys needs.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2017, 13:32 Cutter

"Locked and loaded"? Are you fucking kidding me? Does he think this is some 80s action flick? Jesus Christ it's like watching some horrible movie that's a cross between The Omen and The Twilight Zone.

The US Navy is pushing into Chinese territorial waters. South Korea is losing its shit. And now India just escalated with China and war looks like it may be a forgone conclusion at this point. Fuck man, shit is getting real out there.

27341 Comments. 1368 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo