Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26664 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Apr 14, 2017, 01:05 Cutter

You know that looks good? Detroit. Flick about the 1967 riots. Now this is something I want to see.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Into the Black Apr 14, 2017, 00:47 Cutter

I like her but I just can never buy the Chick John Wick kind of flick. It was like Salt with Angelina, or Lara Croft with Angelina, or any other ultimate badass chick flick. And any trailer with Kanye West music in it does not bode well. However, the cast is solid all around so I'm sure I'll give it a watch at some point.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 14, 2017, 00:38 Cutter

Oh fuck you MS. Seriously. Middlefinger

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 14, 2017, 00:36 Cutter

$40 Freedom dollars per month...with ads? Hahahaha!

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 14, 2017, 00:34 Cutter

Yeah, sure. And how many of us have been waiting on even one new NWN style game for how long now? Why don't you try getting just one game like that made first, Timmy.

News Comments > Mr. Shifty Released
1. Re: Mr. Shifty Released Apr 14, 2017, 00:26 Cutter

Heh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will have misread that title at first glance.

News Comments > Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit Next Month
1. Re: Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit Next Month Apr 14, 2017, 00:25 Cutter

Come on, Blue, admit it, you've always wanted to see Yanni live in concert in Europe.

That actually looks really damn good. I may finally have to get this game. Transit in Canada has always been sofa king bad - which is unreal given how big the goddamned country is and the need to traverse it quickly and cheaply would be paramount you think - I've always wanted to design my own transit systems from public transit to trains to highways. Actually every Canadian wants to design highways because of Gordon Lightfoot. Wry

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2017, 13:34 Cutter

The ant go marching one by one hurrah, hurrah....

Speaking of Event Horizon that was a pretty cool flick. Have to watch that again soon.

Awesome comment on that douchebag CEO....

"Munoz didn't quite feel the shame when he applauded his employees the day after the incident. That shame only came when the outcry became so large it impacted the company's stock price. What he's really saying, it seems, is that never again will he support any actions that might negatively impact the shareholder value of his company, and if that means treating paying customers like human beings, that's the price they have to pay."

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 13, 2017, 10:12 Cutter

Well duh. When will people learn, there are no free lunches. It's precisely why my phone is just a phone and I don't use apps. Go look at any "free" app then look at the privacy disclaimer and the data they collect and what they do with it.

Someone would make a fortune by starting a privacy respect app website. Allow people to demo the app - shareware - and if they like it, buy it. That's it end of transaction. No data mining. Just the app doing its intended function. Most people would rather pay a couple of bucks for an app and know they maintain their privacy.

2. Re: Into the Black Apr 12, 2017, 23:41 Cutter

I love his tale of playing basketball against Prince and The Revolution. I still LOL thinking about that.

Charlie Murphy on Prince

News Comments > Oculus Seeks New Trial vs ZeniMax
5. Re: Oculus Seeks New Trial vs ZeniMax Apr 12, 2017, 23:38 Cutter

Well, it is really common in most cases for the jury to receive the wrong instructions. From what I knew of the case I was quite frankly surprised that Zenumax won. I guess I shouldn't be when you look at all the bullshit lawsuits Apple has won over the years.  

News Comments > Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Announced
2. Re: Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Announced Apr 12, 2017, 23:36 Cutter

Whatever happened to American bravery?  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2017, 14:23 Cutter

Blue wrote on Apr 12, 2017, 11:17:
Cutter wrote on Apr 12, 2017, 10:24:
There must be a way of breaking him of that habit. I've never even heard of a dog wearing a diaper until now. Talk to some dog experts online. There must be professional trainers around where you live that can help.

This behavior is not a mystery. It's called marking. It came out in Gunnar after Hudson the wonder dog died. It may be from him being left alone on occasion for the first time in his life, and it's some form of separation anxiety. Or maybe it was him finally feeling like he was the top dog in the house.

We worked on this a long time and ended up falling back on the diaper at the recommendation of the vet, who pointed out that this may not feel as satisfying as curing him of the problem, but it has the effect we require, which is keeping the house pee free. He's 12-1/2 years old now, so I think we'll just deal with it this way rather than make everybody miserable trying to further correct it.

And in spite of you never having heard of them, what he wears is a common item called a "belly band." It's actually not altogether unusual for the marking habits of male dogs to extend into the house, and this is a typical way of dealing with them.

Well as someone who's had several dogs, and just about everyone I know has had them or still does, I've NEVER heard of this problem from any of them. I've NEVER heard of it at all in fact. The beauty of learned behavior is it can be unlearned. It's called operant conditioning. Sounds like you got bad advice. Seek elsewhere.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Apr 12, 2017, 14:20 Cutter

Kajetan wrote on Apr 12, 2017, 10:21:
Prez wrote on Apr 12, 2017, 09:56:
THAT is horrific.
That is someone elses problem far, FAR away. The UA incident happened on familar territory, AT HOME. Like EVERYONE CAN BE THE NEXT!!!!

Sadly enough, most people have an intellectual horizon with the radius of their own nose tip. Incidents are more important, the nearer they are to their comfort zone. And incidents become problems, when they are happening RIGHT IN FRONT of those people, to them personally or to close family members. Everything else? Not their fucking problem! Go away!

That's a mechanism we all need to survive. Most of the world is for shit. If he had to cope with it all on a moment to moment basis we'd literally go insane. There would be nothing buy bloody violence every moment of the day everywhere. There comes a point where you really do have to say, 'Well it's awful but it's really not my problem.' We all have more than enough of our own shit to deal with.

And I dunno Prez. Seeing a man selected at random - race more likely - and have a bunch of goosestepping nazis come on board give him a public beating in front of a crowd is pretty horrifying for most people.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2017, 10:24 Cutter

There must be a way of breaking him of that habit. I've never even heard of a dog wearing a diaper until now. Talk to some dog experts online. There must be professional trainers around where you live that can help.  

6. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 11, 2017, 22:11 Cutter

SirKnight wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 20:23:
Many times people don't know what they want. Also what people THINK they want, they really don't. Not realizing this, a company will never have a big hit.

You want to acknowledge I'm always right and worship me from now on. Seeing as you obviously don't know what you want I'll decide for you from now on.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2017, 22:09 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 20:35:
German authority rules that streamers require a 10,000 broadcasting license.

Wow, just freaking wow....

What's wrong with that? All professions are licensed and regulated to one degree or other. If you're making a living as a broadcaster then you need to be subject to rules same as anyone else. It's the same sort of end run bullshit companies like Uber try to pull by claiming they're not a service. Does your company provide a service? Yes? Than you're a fucking service. Do you broadcast and get paid for it? Then you're a broadcaster. The only issue here is the amount of the licensing fees.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2017, 20:00 Cutter

McDaid has said he was asked to swat Dobbs by a fellow US gamer, Zachary Lee, who has been charged with the same offences.

Both face up to 20 years jail time if found guilty.

Good. Throw the fucking book at them!

Dobbs, meanwhile, has questioned why police did not listen to family members who attempted to stop police from shooting him - saying that he was asleep in bed at the time.

Problem #2 of trigger-happy cops is long overdue for addressing. A group of heavily armed and armored men and they always shoot first and ask questions later. Particularly when this sort of thing is well known by now. No other country in the world do you see that sort of rabid mentality. America needs to get its shit together on the police.

1. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 11, 2017, 19:56 Cutter

Yeah well that's what happens when you try and tell customers what they want rather than listen to what they want.

News Comments > G2A Responds to Gearbox
12. Re: G2A Responds to Gearbox Apr 11, 2017, 10:06 Cutter

Darks wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 08:18:
Blackhawk wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 06:48:
Tumbler wrote on Apr 11, 2017, 01:13:

G2A is shady but no one offers anything better.

I wouldn't have to look hard to find something better than a key bought with stolen credit card number that gets revoked.

CD Keys.com does, and they dont change you extra bullshit changes for something. G2A even when you dont take their insurance tosses on an extra 50 cents to 2 dollars depending on the cost of what you are buying when you check out. Cd Keys does not do that.

I don't understand why people bother with insurance. That's what credit cards are for. Paypal will always issue a chargeback if there's a problem and refund your money. Anyway, yeah CDKey is better. Kinguin is good to comparison shop.

26664 Comments. 1334 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo