Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26281 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > For Honor Launched
1. Re: For Honor Launched Feb 14, 2017, 22:03 Cutter

So $80/$90/$120 for an arena game where all you do is stand around hacking and slashing? Oh yeah, and $40 season pass and microtransactions out the ass to boot. Are you fucking kidding me?

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding
4. Re: More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding Feb 14, 2017, 21:54 Cutter

Yeah, you couldn't pay me to touch this with a 10 foot pole. It just reeks of scam.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2017, 17:32 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Feb 14, 2017, 10:42:
So with the snow thing it's just out of shape guys who are suddenly engaging in a vigorous activity their bodies are ill quipped to handle. At least that's what I'm getting out of this. It's not as though it's the cold or something specific to the act of shoveling snow. I mean it's still a worth while reminder, but the way its reported is more like OMG SHOVELING SNOW GIVES YOU A HEART ATTACK, as opposed to you should exercise more regularly and/or be aware of heart conditions that may put you at risk of heart attacks from vigorous activities like shoveling snow.

It's not shape so much as overwork. They say the major issue is trying to lift/shovel too much snow at one - i.e. the lazy man's load. So instead of just shoveling a small amount of snow repeatedly and quickly, they're struggling to lift a huge pile of it and move it out of the way...that's the killer. Trick is shovel lighter loads more than heavy loads. Course it's not a problem with an electric snow shovel. Work smarter, not harder.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 14, 2017, 17:27 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Feb 14, 2017, 13:18:
If you can get good coverage with T-Mobile, then it's the best way to go, imo. It's also the only way to go if you cross the Canadian border frequently (which I do once a week). I've been living in Canada for the past year and a half and I get free roaming all throughout the country, it's awesome.

Do you roam if you want to? Roam around the world?

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Arena Sales Ending
2. Re: Elite Dangerous Arena Sales Ending Feb 14, 2017, 17:24 Cutter

Well if they made it offline like they originally promised they would have sold a lot more. That and allow mods and the game would have been a smash hit, but they're the obviously the smartest guys in the room, right?

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Feb 14, 2017, 11:30 Cutter

Peeeling wrote on Feb 14, 2017, 09:45:
Tell me again about how one of the richest corporations in the industry is doing it wrong.

Virtual monopolies do it wrong all the time. That's the beauty of being a virtual monopoly you can continue to fuck up and still make money. The only amazing thing is why there's no serious competition for Steam.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2017, 11:26 Cutter

Interesting timing with that article on pulse oximeters as I'm headed for surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Feb 13, 2017, 23:44 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 21:00:
fun fact: One of the original founders of the JPL was Jack Parsons, a devout follower of Aleister Crowley. He enjoyed practicing sex magic, studying occultism, and performing elaborate esoteric rituals of questionable repute.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Biker

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Feb 13, 2017, 16:51 Cutter

Shineyguy wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 15:16:
Prez wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 10:43:
I have a lot of negative things to say about Nintendo because of terrible business decisions but I have to say that this was a pretty awesome thing that they did.

Christ, these sort of stories make me so damn sad (and mad at how fragile life is) but then some random people prove that Humanity is still a thing in this world.

Never-the-less though, the world still is less without Gabe in it.

Ok, but what are you actually doing to make the world a better place? Everyday about a 1000 children die from starvation/malnutrition related issues. They're also used as literal slaves both sexually and for labor. Even as shitty a deal as this guy had he's lived the comparitive life of Reilly. And Nintendo gets kudos for what? Allowing him to play an hour long demo? Yeah, they're real heroes alright. Christ, get some fucking perspective.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2017, 16:47 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 15:29:
Cutter wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 11:07:
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how GOP voters don't understand how the party actually works.

Hey, we GOP voters will put up with anything as long as the liebrawls are prevented from killing babies with birth control, amirite?

Zackly. It really just does boggle the mind how easy it is to manipulate those people.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2017, 11:25 Cutter

I'm totes envious. A country move is what I'm working toward. I had to go into the big city the other day and I so hate it now. I am just done with crowds, and traffic, and noise.

That'll be weird for you, being out of New York. Now you'll have to become a Steelers/Pens/Pirates/76ers fan. The upside is you can go to the Hershey factory and get some good Philly cheesesteaks to boot. You'll also have to listen to Elton John's Philidelpia Freedom all the time too.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2017, 11:07 Cutter

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how GOP voters don't understand how the party actually works.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2017, 10:57 Cutter

Why do you need an online elevator? Just one more thing for the haxxors to control. I can see it now trapping people in them with ransomware so they can't get out until the pay.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor Early Access
3. Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor Early Access Feb 13, 2017, 10:54 Cutter

It does look good but as with any GW game one simply must wait for reviews.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2017, 19:45 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 15:06:
That decryption case is a tough nut. Child pr0n vs fifth amendment. I hate child pr0n but also decry the erosion of the bill of rights.

I don't understand this at all. Regardless of anything else it's a blatant violation of his 5th rights. Just because it happens "on a computer" changes nothing. His right to due process has been grossly violated as well.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2017, 19:43 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 14:54:
Of course he's guarding his strategy because the plan is to let ISPs F you in the A and force their own products on you over third party. They saw what happened with SOPA and they want to rush things through before the pushback.

It really illustrates just how unintelligent GOP voters are. They actually see this as a good thing and are literally unable to comprehend how this makes things worse for them in the long run. As long as you engage in jingoism and use words like "freedom" and "patriotism" and the like they'll swallow it, hook, line, and sinker.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
5. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 12, 2017, 17:18 Cutter

ledhead1969 wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 14:28:
Blame Obama, it was proposed under his watch.

You mean, blame Dubya, he started it. Obama did expand it. Trump expanded it even more. So once again we the GOP is the real evil as usual.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2017, 16:32 Cutter

We got 6 inches of light fluffy stuff Friday so that wasn't bad. Another 6 on Saturday wet and heavy so that sucked. And a full foot today - midweight kinda damp. Snowed all last night and today. Stopped and hour ago so I broke out the ol' Toro electric snow shovel and got everything done in an hour. Now as I just came back in it's starting to snow fairly heavily again. Motherfucker!

9. removed Feb 11, 2017, 16:16 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 12, 2017, 09:42.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2017, 16:14 Cutter

Fear is running high among immigrant communities since President Donald Trump's inauguration

Why would they be nervous if they're here legally?

and after the recent publicized deportation of an undocumented Arizona mother of two after a routine visit with immigration officials,

Undocumented? You mean she forgot to bring her documents with her? Oh, no you mean ILLEGAL ALIEN. So ICE is deporting criminals in that case. And the problem with that is? Until you're a citizen of a nation you're a guest, plain and simple. And they can change their mind any time whether you go or stay. And if you're there illegally you're a criminal, plain and simple, and you should get the boot. Millions of people spend an assload of time and money to follow the rules to do it by the book, that's just giving them a giant middle-finger otherwise. Without those rules what happens? Christ even with them there's 10-15 million illegals. Without them it'd be a 100 million. So yes, it is in fact a big part of keeping America safe and preventing it from turning into a completely giant cesspool.

26281 Comments. 1315 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo