Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24324 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Bretonnians Revealed
1. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Bretonnians Revealed Apr 20, 2016, 21:45 Cutter

Hah! They're so English!

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration
4. Re: John Romero Teases Announcement & Adrian Carmack Collaboration Apr 20, 2016, 21:42 Cutter

Oh come on, that was funny. Can't say I have any real expectations here but I'm curious.

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Launch Trailer
4. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Launch Trailer Apr 20, 2016, 18:03 Cutter

Have y'all seen Man'O'War Corsair?

Looks sweet - though very early. Ass Creed Blag Flag ship combat comes to Warhammer.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2016, 16:15 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 14:10:
LEGENDARY SYNTHWAVE

And that's why the 80s ruled!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 20, 2016, 16:13 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Apr 20, 2016, 16:00:
Seriously, this guy went the WRONG direction with this. I'd MAYBE understand if someone had said "I'm suicidal and you're my only hope" (to a streamer), but saying he was part of him NOT killing himself should have only been met with a "Oh wow, thanks! I had no idea anything I did had that level of effect on anyone!".

Unfortunately, people abuse "depression" more than people abuse the word "rape", and have made it something no one cares about because everyone claims to have it. I personally don't understand it, but I imagine it's like the days I just can't bother to give a shit, but the part 10 minutes later where I realize I have to nut up and be an adult never happens.

Some days I wonder if all these depressed people were coddled through their 'teens by their parents, and when reality was finally allowed to come knocking, they're terrified to answer.

In any case, that guy did the wrong thing, and went all-in on his very wrong decision. And it actually bit him in the ass, so that happened.

Being depressed because you're unemployed and broke or in a shitty job and in debt or a bad or no relationship isn't the same thing as depression. You're talking about a biochemical imbalance that leaves people in a permanent state without meds to correct it. But even if it's the former - which it is for most - have a little sympathy for the devil.

News Comments > P.O.L.L.E.N Released
5. Re: P.O.L.L.E.N Released Apr 20, 2016, 13:24 Cutter

All this VR shovelware is going to kill VR before it even has a chance to get going. Seriously, is there even 1 game coming out this year that is worthy of VR? Because I'm sure as shit not seeing anything that justifies buying a $500-$1000 dollar system for it.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2016, 13:22 Cutter

Green's News?

Federal marijuana legislation to be introduced in spring 2017, Philpott says

Of course, it being the liberal party means foot dragging and no real change for years. That or so watered down and onerous so as to amount to no real change at all.

NDP Leader Tom Mulcair told reporters he believes the legalization policy proposed by the Liberals is just another broken promise. He says the only thing the Liberals have done so far is appoint Bill Blair.

Mulcair called for the immediate decriminalization of marijuana, saying that complicated issues like supply can be dealt with later.

"It's a massive waste of time, effort and energy of our entire criminal justice system," he said.

That sums it up about right.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 20, 2016, 10:44 Cutter

Wow, asshole of the year contender right there. Must be a Trump or Hillary supporter.

News Comments > The Banner Saga 2 Released
2. Re: The Banner Saga 2 Released Apr 19, 2016, 22:03 Cutter

The art was fantastic but the gameplay was pretty meh. They would have been better just doing a interactive tale.

News Comments > GameStop's Publishing Division
12. Re: GameStop's Publishing Division Apr 19, 2016, 16:13 Cutter

Tachikoma wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 12:14:
Cutter wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 23:24:
When have they ever displayed anything but? They buy games for a fraction of what they sell them for and sell them for $5 less than new. That's common sense like a fox

I`d call it criminal sense, not common.

Why? No one is forcing anyone to do it. No one is stopping anyone else building a business with a better competitive model. That's how the free market works, buy low sell high. Last I checked Gamestop is not a charity.

News Comments > Meridian: Squad 22 Early Access Next Month
2. Re: Meridian: Squad 22 Early Access Next Month Apr 19, 2016, 16:06 Cutter

yonder wrote on Apr 19, 2016, 15:35:
Sad

At first I was hoping it was a stand-alone add-on to Meridian 59...

Lol that was my first thought too.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2016, 13:23 Cutter

Fuck, I hope Bernie clobbers that corporate whore. Hillary claims donors don't influence politics? Really? Ask Kelly Ayotte how that's working out for her with the Koch brothers.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 19, 2016, 13:07 Cutter

Wow, how much did Apple pay for that advertorial. Apple is evil, plain and simple.

News Comments > Mafia III in October
16. Re: Mafia III in October Apr 19, 2016, 13:02 Cutter

Yeah, I'll be passing on this thanks. At least until the bargain bin. Not the followup to Marfia 2 anyone was looking for.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Apr 18, 2016, 23:32 Cutter

I wish they'd get CE done already. I'm still pretty eager for it.

News Comments > GameStop's Publishing Division
5. Re: GameStop's Publishing Division Apr 18, 2016, 23:24 Cutter

Creston wrote on Apr 18, 2016, 22:28:
We're looking at smaller games and launching them at times of the year where we stay away from that massive fourth quarter craziness

Common sense? From GAMESTOP?

When have they ever displayed anything but? They buy games for a fraction of what they sell them for and sell them for $5 less than new. That's common sense like a fox. How many years has everyone been bitching about the post Xmas blahs when it comes to the lack of new titles? It would seem Gamestop upper management has an actual gamer on board who said, 'How do we garner more sales? Here's an idea, gang....' I'm simply amazed no one has ever done this before. I would have done something like it long ago if I had the bank to bankroll it.

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Apr 18, 2016, 17:22 Cutter

I'd prefer to play vanilla WoW, no way in hell I'd pay for it however.

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Week
38. Re: Star Citizen Free Week Apr 18, 2016, 17:16 Cutter

Do you see Andromeda constantly trying to fleece people out of money? Do you see them asking for ANY money at all?
No?
Why ask questions to which you already know the answers.

Oh yeah, and SQ42 isn't due out this year because it's now an episodic game - and we all know amazingly well that's worked in this industry. So you only have episode 1 coming this year...maybe. I'll be utterly amazed if it actually arrives. I'll be completely flabbergasted if it arrives, it's more than an hour long and any good.

News Comments > Op Ed
42. Re: Op Ed Apr 18, 2016, 14:40 Cutter

yonder wrote on Apr 17, 2016, 18:35:
Yeah but PLENTY of people work for 50 years saying "I wish I had done a bit better in preparing for the future when I was younger."

The only people who ever say that are the people who never lived within their means. You can strike that balance without working like a dog your entire life, you know. Stop trying to keep up with the neighbors. Stop having kids you can't afford to have. Working like a pig for 40 years and never enjoying life only to drop dead at retirement is just stupid.

News Comments > Ubisoft to Punish The Division Exploiters
5. Re: Ubisoft to Punish The Division Exploiters Apr 18, 2016, 14:34 Cutter

The best way to combat this is just have an impervious terminator bot that spawns and kills you repeatedly for a few days. They used to do this on a MUD I used to play on. All of a sudden this ninja npc just shows up out of nowhere and ganks you. Die. Rinse. Repeat. And it would be based on your time in game, so you just couldn't log out for a few days and come back later. If you wanted to keep playing you had to take your punishment. It was so annoying it worked really well because after it happened once you didn't want to deal with it again.

24324 Comments. 1217 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo