Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28250 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2018, 13:04 Cutter

GOJIRA!!! Love me some Gojira! In fact I think I need Gojira tattoo.

Wow that Indian food looks nummers. I actually ate Indian 2 nights ago. Fortunately I have 2 really good Indian places close by me. Love me some Indian food. In fact I think I should go get a Gojira tatt and have some Indian food immediately after!

Happy level-up day, Ant! Cake

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 11, 2018, 12:52 Cutter

Really? I must have missed the news that Samsung has created an actual AI. Note to self: Avoid all Samsung products.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 11, 2018, 12:50 Cutter

Youtube clearly demonstrates once again it's nothing but a heartless corporation who only cares about money. What a surprise. Wry

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 11, 2018, 12:44 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 11:26:
New Samsung phones in the US and Canada will have an active FM radio chip.

That would be cool. I have an FM chip in my MP3 player, and I use it occasionally. Be nice to have only a single device though.

Really? My 12 year old Sony Ericsson has FM radio.

News Comments > Vampyr Teaser Trailer
1. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 12:42 Cutter

I'd like to see a vampire game where they're really nasty, animalistic bloodsuckers. Or as James Wood's character put it so well in John Carpenter's Vampires....

Jack Crow: You ever seen a vampire?

Father Adam Guiteau: No, I haven't.

Jack Crow: No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. It's not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 10, 2018, 22:58 Cutter

Hah! Watched that whole thing about Rapture than forgot I got the link from here and just resent it to Blue!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 10, 2018, 19:47 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 19:39:
Really the self driving wrecks probably should be news worthy when they cause the wreck. Not when the other truck runs a red light to hit it.

If anything that just illustrates how auton vehicles can't get here soon enough.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet
3. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet Jan 10, 2018, 19:44 Cutter

I'm guessing that beep represents a PC powering on. The beep from the deep!

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2018, 13:37 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 13:04:
My wife would probably pay 16K for a laundry folding and sorting robot...

You don't do laundry? Shit I've been doing mine since I was 12 years old.

News Comments > Morning Previews
10. Re: Morning Previews Jan 10, 2018, 13:36 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Jan 10, 2018, 12:54:
3rd person view for combat? Worst idea ever.

I didn't say combat but yes that too. Flipping in and out of 3rd person for a birds eye view in combat is a huge help when you lose sight of an enemy, or multiple enemies in particular. Beyond that it's hugely helpful for mining or salvage. And then just being able to look around at space. Oh yeah and that's the other thing lacking in ED, any really nice aesthetic. At least in most space games they make stuff look pretty even if it isn't realistic.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2018, 12:10 Cutter

A robot workforce makes sense does it? And how do all those people replaced by said robots then have the money to buy said products? It's fucking mind-boggling that all these right-wing robber barons believe they can simply replace everyone with robots with no foreseeable consequences.

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2018, 12:02 Cutter

I was going to give that article a go but I figured it was too complicated.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Jan 10, 2018, 11:33 Cutter

Star Citizen is a game about spaceships - it sells them to players for hundreds of dollars, for crying out loud. These are the creations it revels in and celebrates. You can see it in the wonderful animation each spaceship has for climbing into its cockpit, and you can see it in the way each craft buzzes to life as power courses through it. They're beautiful machines - and for that money, they ought to be. But the game can't keep up with them. What is the point of owning a Lamborghini if you live in a neighbourhood with speed bumps and a 20mph speed limit?

Clearly this guy has never played any other space game where you can fly virtually all the ships that exist and you don't have to pay for them outside of the initial cost of the entire game itself. Not to mention make mods, etc.

I picked up ED at Xmas seeing as it was less than $!0 and it's bad as I thought it would be. The drudgery and tedium in that game is mind-boggling. And all because Braben reneged on his promise and made it online only. Everything is a needless time sink. Almost zero customization - unless you pay. And nothing but grind. Nothing remotely close to anything that would qualify as interesting quest. No building or owning of things - besides a ship. Christ you can't even play in 3rd person!

So ED is a massive failure. SC will be an even bigger one. That only leaves Egosoft and X4. I'm cautiously optimistic on that one, but so far it looks amazeballs.

News Comments > New SteelSeries Rival Mouse Features Dual-Optical Sensors
1. Re: New SteelSeries Rival Mouse Features Dual-Optical Sensors Jan 10, 2018, 11:15 Cutter

I'll never understand why companies actually employ marketing people.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jan 9, 2018, 20:42 Cutter

Yeah. How sweet would she be if you were smaller than her? And Genifer? Wtf? Huked awn fawnix?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 9, 2018, 20:38 Cutter

Question is whether Stevie boy will go quietly into that good night or drag everyone else down too. Boy, I really hope it's the latter!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 9, 2018, 20:17 Cutter

Hey mon, Sea a Teef!

Looks ok. Not big on the stylized look however. I'd really just love a fully realized 3D Black Flag meets Port Royale game where I could sail around the Carribean trading, fighting pirates, pirating pirates, etc.

News Comments > Subnautica This Month
13. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2018, 17:05 Cutter

Nailbender wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 12:54:
Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 11:48:
These are two EA games I'm actually glad to support.

I immediately took to Steam to make sure - it seemed very strange to me that EA would support such games, and that they would be good if they belong to EA. It took me a moment or two... Early Access.

I think it's best to try and find a different abbreviation to this phrase. Saying that both those games are "EA" nearly gave me a heart attack. I don't know the other game mentioned, but Subnautica looks to be REAL good. I watched Markiplier play it, there really seems to be a lot of thought and care put into this game (so, big shame if EA ruins it ).

Well of course I mean EA and not EA. Fuck EA, and most EA as well. Especially EA from EA. I've still found going in on most EA to be a mistake, especially the aforementioned EA from EA. Yet, some EA, like this, is good EA. I hope that clarifies things.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2018, 12:25 Cutter

Gotta' admit that was impressive how he got out of that tight spot.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2018, 12:25 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 12:18:
Okay, the crow is more impressive by a long shot...

"It's time for you to take your bird and leave, freako."

28250 Comments. 1413 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo