Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28576 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
1. Re: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Mar 1, 2018, 12:52 Cutter

I'm goin' I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Throw Anything Early Access
4. Re: Throw Anything Early Access Mar 1, 2018, 12:50 Cutter

Almost anything is not anything.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV Rule Britannia This Month
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV Rule Britannia This Month Mar 1, 2018, 12:15 Cutter

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves! Britons never, never, never shall be slaves

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Feb 28, 2018, 20:00 Cutter

Oh yeah, speaking of TV, anyone else catch the new Ash v. ED on Sunday? Man, that show is just awesome.

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Preorder Beta
1. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Preorder Beta Feb 28, 2018, 19:58 Cutter

Great trailer, music was perfect for it.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 28, 2018, 19:48 Cutter

Poor little chippers didn't make it. Damn. Cry  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2018, 18:34 Cutter

Holy drama! My neighbor behind me has 2 dogs and one of them got a chipmunk and injured it so she called me, freaking out and crying, to come help so I have the poor little guy in box with some leaves and stuff and am going to take him to the emergency wildlife hospital here and see what they have to say. I have several chipmunks around my place that I regularly feed so I have quite a fondness for the little guys and this sort of thing always makes me sad. Wish the little fella luck and let's hope he can make it.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2018, 12:45 Cutter

Remember Three Mile Island?

4. Re: Incredible... Feb 28, 2018, 11:21 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 28, 2018, 10:35:
*ugh* Just watched Atomic Homefront. How freaking depressing. I've lived most of my life in central Illinois and never knew anything about this. It makes me wonder what has happened closer to home that I also don't know about.

I'd wager it's more common than most people realize. I live 15 minutes from a little place called Port Hope up here. It was only last year that I learned it was called 'The Dirty Little Town' and not for the fun reasons one might imagine, but radioactive waste. Radioactive waste? Check it out.

What you need to know about the Port Hope Area radioactive waste cleanup

Wow! Never even heard a hint of this growing up here. So it makes you wonder about everyplace else there's any nuclear shit going on. I actually live between two nuclear plants. And in the last couple of years they've sent out over 200,000 packages of KI pills to homes in the area. Freaked me out when they arrived. Yeah, if one of these fuckers goes Chernobyl I'm sure a few potassium iodine tablets will fix everything. And yet the gov't here still engages in the propaganda of calling 'nukular' energy "clean".

News Comments > Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Announced
1. Re: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Announced Feb 28, 2018, 11:04 Cutter

Okay, I'm curious at least. It being Funcom however does not inspire confidence. Not sure it's all real-time or RT and TB.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Sailaway - The Sailing Simulator
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sailaway - The Sailing Simulator Feb 27, 2018, 21:59 Cutter

Neg reviews list a lot of shortcomings, but I've wishlisted it for now. We'll see when it goes on sale.

If there's one thing in my life that's missing
It's the time that I spend alone
Sailing on the cool and bright clear water
It's kind of a special feeling
When you're out on the sea alone
Staring at the full moon, like a lover
Time for a cool change
I know that it's time for a cool change

News Comments > BATTLETECH in April
3. Re: BATTLETECH in April Feb 27, 2018, 21:53 Cutter

Harebrained is pretty hit or miss IMO, so Ima take a wait and see approach on this one.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Feb 27, 2018, 21:53 Cutter

Huh, never realized there were Rooskie trolls hanging out at Blues. I always thought it was just the run of the mill no-life 4 chan losers.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. removed Feb 27, 2018, 15:56 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2018, 16:13.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 27, 2018, 11:39 Cutter

Man, the guys on that platform weren't wearing kneepads for that? Boy if that's how they work all the time are they ever gonna' regret that down the line. It's like one of my carpenter buddies said now that his knees are shot, 'Boy I wish I would have been wearing kneepads from day one but when you're young, dumb, and bulletproof shit like that doesn't matter, does it?'

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. removed Feb 27, 2018, 11:33 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 27, 2018, 15:48.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 27, 2018, 11:27 Cutter

Two best quotes....

And once again the advertising industry does a fine job of showing us exactly why ad blockers exist.

Still trying to figure out what cryptocurrency is good for, besides scams. The feds can seize it, criminals can steal it and your computer can be hijacked to mine it. At least tulip bulbs could be turned into pretty flowers.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 27, 2018, 11:23 Cutter

Still hella early for auton vehicles methinks. Even if I trusted the vehicle I sure as hell don't trust anyone else on the road and wouldn't rely on the vehicle to safely get me from A to B.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Feb 27, 2018, 11:16 Cutter

They can do a lot more stuff with the Witcher. And they better! *shakes a fist menacingly*

News Comments > Hellhunter Becomes Hellsign
1. Re: Hellhunter Becomes Hellsign Feb 27, 2018, 11:15 Cutter

Good for them. Trailer actually looks like the game might be good. Worth keeping an eye on at any rate. I like that they have Kelpies in the manual. Those things scare the shit out of me.

28576 Comments. 1429 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo