Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26110 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2017, 21:48 Cutter

Here, let me hire a union musician to play the world's tiniest violin for those so hard done by voice actors.

Rolleyes

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 24, 2017, 21:35 Cutter

Day 2 of the Trump presidency and the anal rape of the American consumer by the corporations begins in earnest.

News Comments > Overwatch Celebrates the Year of the Rooster
1. Re: Overwatch Celebrates the Year of the Rooster Jan 24, 2017, 21:28 Cutter

Gave my lady a sugar cane
Sweets to the sweet I did explain
Gave it back to my surprise
Said she liked the flavor but not the size

She want the big bamboo, always long
The big bamboo grows so bold and strong
The big bamboo stands so straight and tall
The big bamboo pleases one and all

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 20:55 Cutter

I could care less about the whole Abstergo backstory crap. I just like the historical aspect of the games. AC2 and Brohood are still the best with Ezio IMO, followed by BF, Unity and 3 in that order. Haven't played Syndicate yet but been waiting for a price drop. I really can't justify paying more than $20 for any Ubisoft game when it's literally 90% bullshit grind.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 24, 2017, 20:47 Cutter

It's not just about domestic jobs, it's the environment, and a lot of other things besides. We ship them raw material, they make stuff and send it back. That puts us on the losing end all around. To say we can't manufacture here is idiotic for all kinds of reasons. It's not like Apple car makers and stuff are going to lose money, if anything it'll increase sales. You can't run a consumption based society when no one has any money.

No one is talking about making people rich, just living wage jobs with decent benefits that affords them a house and the ability to actually consumer. THAT right there was how America became the powerhouse it was. Right now it's in second banana territory and falling fast. 60 years ago the US had the highest all around standard of living in the world. Today it's not even in the top 30 - it's rated #33. It can be fixed and reverse that slide. It simply takes the political will to do so. And that's what everyone wants.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2017, 15:56 Cutter

MajorD wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 13:19:
The Patriots are consistently good, but I would not underestimate the Falcons.

Regardless, I think it is going to be a really good game due to the fact that the Patriots were bumped out of the playoffs last season (2015), and this is the first time the Falcons have finally made it through the playoffs into the SuperBowl, which is the first time since 1999 where they lost against the Denver Broncos.

So, I think the Falcons have more the prove. But, time will have to tell......

No. The only reason Atlanta looked so good against Green Bay is because the Packers were down half their roster to injuries and sickness. The Pats on the other hand beat the Steelers like a red-headed stepchild. They're been tight all season and there's zero reason to think that anything will change for the Superbowl. I pretty much expect a repeat of the Steelers game at this point. I think they'll beat the Falcons pretty handily at the Superbowl.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Jan 24, 2017, 15:48 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Jan 24, 2017, 11:33:
Alicia Vikander is to be Lara.

She got naked in Ex Machina.

She's banging Fassbender who also has no problem with nudity. They must rut like weasels.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 24, 2017, 15:44 Cutter

Good. Tariff the fuck out of everything not domestic. Bring back the jobs here.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 24, 2017, 15:43 Cutter

$10 a day? That's fucking extortion! Why in the fucking fuck would you be getting excited about getting raped like that?

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
13. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 15:40 Cutter

They've misspelled the title.

News Comments > Dark Souls III Ringed City DLC in March
11. Re: Dark Souls III Ringed City DLC in March Jan 23, 2017, 14:42 Cutter

\o/

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2017, 12:23 Cutter

Well it's pretty much what I figured. I think the Pats are pretty unstoppable at this point.  

39. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 20:10 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 19:59:
Have you paid attention to his cabinet choices? Last I checked there were five current or former Goldman, Sachs employees in it. He is in as deep with the Wall Street bankers as Hillary was, if not deeper. I doubt she would have appointed Goldman, Sachs people simply because of the look. The only people who are responsible for the success of Walmart are the drones who shop there. That wouldn't include me.

Saying it wasn't a vote for Trump that it was a vote against the DC status quo ignores that Trump was and is doing exactly what they were. Saying one thing, doing another. As I mentioned with his cabinet choices, instead of "drain the swamp" it should have been "fill the swamp to the maximum".

I get a protest vote, I really do. If there had been a reasonable choice to make a protest vote, I would have done it. But the choice wasn't much of a protest. It's a magic show. It is no different than what we had before, and might be worse. Only time will tell.

Yeah I have and it makes no difference. You think any other administration didn't have GS on staff? Christ, Hillary was even deeper in their pocket than he is. As far as what he'll do and won't we don't yet know. The sky isn't falling....yet.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 18:49 Cutter

And why would a woman put a jade egg in her vagina when she could be using a penis? My penis in particular. Because I don't know about you guys but I rather enjoy putting my penis into a vagina.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 18:45 Cutter

Ok, that was painful to watch, but bound to happen. I may hate the Pats but I don't have any real love or hate for the Steelers or Falcons, but I'll say go Steelers in any case.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 18:44 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 18:08:
Come on Cutter. Yeah, every politician ever has used vague or misleading language and broken promises. But to regularly say things which are provably false -- immediately -- is unprecedented.

No man, every politician is a populist. You think Clinton wasn't lying out his ass? Who ratified NAFTA? Who gave Chine favored trading status that began their rise and the US' decline? Anyone who thinks Hillary would have been so much better needs to have their head checked. It would have been the same ol' status quo with the decline of the middle-class going on unabated. She would have brought in the TPIP which would have been the death knell of the middle-class.

Trump is actually really opposed to it on the other hand. That's not just talk. He knows where his bread is buttered, he doesn't need to screw over working class America to make money because it's not where he makes his money anyway. Hillary on the other hand as banker's lawyer is firmly in Wall St. pocket. Hillary, who served on the board of Walmart. Hilary who has always been firmly behind the trade deals that screwed American workers. If not for people like Hillary there wouldn't be a fucking Trump to begin with. Those are the people who have created this goddamned mess. For the 1000th time, this wasn't a vote for Trump it was a vote for change away from the same ol' Washington bullshit. And all those idiots who supported Hillary over Bernie need to learn that and fast.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 17:53 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 15:52:
It's nothing new. He said things which were demonstrably lies throughout the campaign. He'd be in an interview, give a five sentence answer with seven lies in it and the interviewer would be so dumbfounded by it they wouldn't know where to start. And even if they question four of the lies, it left three standing -- unquestioned.

This is our new reality. Listening to the POTUS and only knowing if what he is saying is true or false by having knowledge of the subject prior to his answer.

And that's different from any other politician how? I'm absolutely sick at this point of people saying how much better Hillary would have been when it's patently false. She was just another third-way corporate whore. Things would have only continued to get worse under her as well. She is firmly in the pocket of Wall St. At least Trump isn't, and he doesn't like those guys anyway. And she's been overly hawkish for no reason. We would have been way more likely to end up in a war with Russia with her.

Like every other sensible left-centrist I was firmly pulling for Bernie and he would have won. But nooooo, the DNC just knew better. Much like Enron that's the fate that befalls those who think they're the smartest guy in the room. Imagine if it had gone the other way where Trump won the popular vote and she won the the EC, think you'd still hear all that crying from the left? No, they'd be spouting off about what a sensible system it is. Everything to this point has just been sour grapes, plain and simple. The DNC has no one else but themselves to blame. And unless they start really listening to the electorate they're gonna' keep on losing. Trump and Bernie are indicative that people on both sides of the aisle want real change in politics, period.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 17:43 Cutter

Enh,I was going to say I have to revise my prediction because the sick roster for Green Bay is simply too long atm. Was just reading yesterday about how 4 of them including Rodgers has been dealing with the flu. Couple that with all other physical injuries and it's unlikely in the extreme they can pull it out. And now trailing deeply behind at the end of the third they have several more injuries. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Green Bay desperately needs a better conditioning staff because they just take far too many injuries every year.

I can't imagine the Steelers beating the Cheatriots but I sure hope they do.

56. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2017, 23:53 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Jan 21, 2017, 21:30:
So Sean Spicer (Trump's press secretary) just had a press conference where he literally yelled at the media for accurately reporting the fact Trump had about 60% fewer in attendance at his inauguration than Obama did in 2009. Photo evidence proves about 1/2 as many showed up as Trump prepared for. Thousands of people on the ground confirmed the numbers. He is using the number of Metro riders as proof X amount of people were at the inauguration, but Trump protestors were also using the Metro yesterday and today. In fact, many estimate the number of protestors today dwarfed the number that turned out for Trump's big day. Sad to see the *White House Press Secretary* yelling at the media for reporting facts on Trump because it bruises Trump's fragile ego.

Well I guess the National Park Service should have done the headcount in that case. Oh wait! They had to stop doing that in 1995 when the liberals got upset with them for showing the Million Man March was really more like the 100K Man March and they haven't been permitted to do them ever since.

55. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2017, 23:50 Cutter

Nucas wrote on Jan 21, 2017, 21:19:
man i am LOVING the tweet storms about trump's first executive order increasing the cost on homeowners getting FHA mortgages. especially when they act like they didn't know what they were voting for. it's so good

"he's just kidding around"
"he'll mature as a president" (just like bush)
"at least he's not hillary! EMAILS!"

That's misinformation. The cuts were supposed to go into effect but his administration has ordered a general suspension of all upcoming policy changes - set by Obama - pending review. That is absolutely par for the course for any incoming administration. I'm not defending the guy, but I absolutely hate when I see media spin like that.

26110 Comments. 1306 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo