Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 24324 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 25, 2016, 16:08 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 15:14:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 25, 2016, 15:06:
Carmack and Romero's game pitch. Sounds a lot like, "Throw us money please!"

*hides the chaps*

If anyone has been following the 8 family members killed just north east of me in Ohio.... turns out there is/was 3 pot/weed operations going at 3 of the 4 locations the families were killed at.
Hmmm..... 8 family members killed (1 was 16 but rest were 20 to 46) 3 pot farms, and the families lived pretty much right next to each other (rural consideration that right next to each other can still be several miles due to property lines).
If you changed it from pot to coke/meth/whatever sounds like a drug hit, but can't remember hearing of anything this large for pot.

Big operation = big money. And yet again prohibition is the problem.

"Hey! Nobody calls Moe St. Cool a phony!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 25, 2016, 15:50 Cutter

Intelligence and police agencies the world over are virtually all rogue agencies now with zero accountability and oversight. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 25, 2016, 11:22 Cutter

How can anyone be surprised he was killed on a motorcycle? I used to ride when I was young and bulletproof but now it's akin to Russian roulette. I think the general stats are something like for every car fatality there are seven for motorcycles. Maybe if you lived in some Asian city where they're the overwhelming choice of transportation, but here it's just far too dangerous to risk. Enh, I'd ride in the country and small towns, but not in major cities or highways anymore.

13. Re: Billie Jean Apr 24, 2016, 21:25 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Apr 24, 2016, 19:16:
I can only watch the TV for about 15 minutes before I get bored or fall asleep. Nothing compares to a good book. Book

Hogwash, sir! A good program is just as entertaining. It's not like there isn't a sea of tripe in the written words as well, more in fact. Right now, I'm watching a documentary on history of Hinduism, and one on the Ottomans after that. Fascinating.

News Comments > Pyre Coming to Windows; Gameplay Video
4. Re: Pyre Coming to Windows; Gameplay Video Apr 24, 2016, 21:13 Cutter

What the fuck was that?
Ghost

News Comments > Into the Black
18. Re: Into the Black Apr 24, 2016, 14:08 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 16:23:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 13:01:
Cutter wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 11:36:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 00:42:
I don't even take spiders outside. I need them to eat up the other guys. I get black ants around here when it starts to get warm. Don't need them laying down that scent trails and bringing in more, gotta stop them asap... Yeah I played too much SimAnt as kid.

As we move into the warm weather when they appear, I do a ring of a mix of cinnamon, used coffee grounds and diatomaceous earth around the house. It not only keeps them out, but sends them packing looking for better places to be.

It's an apartment complex unfortunately, but interesting tip.

There's a better way: Ant Chalk. We have ants that invade year round here, and I can personally attest this stuff is the best. Find where they are coming in, draw a line, and they stop coming in. No need to poison them or otherwise.

The article says it's illegal, but we can get the stuff in any store here, so maybe that article is out of date.

That sounds dangerous. Everything I use is all food-grade. Dim earth is great for all pests - it's like walking on broken glass for them. Cinnamon suffocates them. And the coffee grounds repel them entirely. Ants *hate* coffee. Just ask Ant.

News Comments > Arcade Classics on Steam
3. Re: Arcade Classics on Steam Apr 23, 2016, 17:10 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 13:17:
Dear Namco,

You owe me a free copy of Mr/Mrs Pac-man and Dig Dug. I paid for this game 10 fold back in the 80's.

Robot Chicken - Dig Dug

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 23, 2016, 17:08 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 16:40:
Also, I present to you this image of Prince and Bowie.

Nice, the Prince and the Duke.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 23, 2016, 17:07 Cutter

Poor guy, everyone likes him. Christ, the same thing happened to a good friend of mine just back in September. 45, simply expired in his sleep. Granted, like Julius Caesar said the best way to die is unexpectedly, but not quite that young and for no seeming real reason anyone can discern. If they had long term health problems that would be something else entirely, but no, that's just bizarre. That's why when you realize you have more days behind you than ahead of you, you count your lucky stars all the time.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 23, 2016, 17:02 Cutter

Fucking corporations, man. It just never ends with them. Whenever they try this end-run bullshit they should be smacked down hard with massive fines. But they're like fucking rodents that just constantly keep gnawing away. If it works, super. If it doesn't, try it another way. Start stripping of their corporate charters, fine them out of existence, jail the execs! Oh right, but that would be what happens in a sane world.

14. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2016, 11:36 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 00:42:
I don't even take spiders outside. I need them to eat up the other guys. I get black ants around here when it starts to get warm. Don't need them laying down that scent trails and bringing in more, gotta stop them asap... Yeah I played too much SimAnt as kid.

As we move into the warm weather when they appear, I do a ring of a mix of cinnamon, used coffee grounds and diatomaceous earth around the house. It not only keeps them out, but sends them packing looking for better places to be.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 23, 2016, 11:30 Cutter

Tachikoma wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 05:28:
This is the first I hear of this 10 year BS...guess Tories have been cooking it up on the hush hush. Last I heard it was some sort of 3 strikes and you`re disconnected kinda deal. It`s nonsense anyway, even with this scumbag government in charge I doubt they can ever get something so draconian through.

In any rate, UK is not perfect by any means but calling it an Orwellian nightmare by somebody from the good ol` US of A is a borderline farce. Lol...dude...have some perspective. I don`t have to worry about getting thrown in jail/shot on sight for small possession, jaywalking, or in general being alive. The cops are actually helpful most of the time.

Really? So the fact that your government spies on you even more than the US government does and the fact that there are CCTV cameras everywhere...point in fact....One surveillance camera for every 11 people in Britain, says CCTV survey and British surveillance state ‘worse than Orwell’s 1984’ – UN privacy chief . How about fingerprinting schoolchildren en masse? And the list goes on and on. Britain is the world's per-eminent surveillance state, period. Britannia may rule the waves, but Britons are most definitely slaves nowadays.

News Comments > Crown and Council Released
3. Re: Crown and Council Released Apr 23, 2016, 11:19 Cutter

Tachikoma wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 10:09:
You`re kiddin yourself...I would be surprised if they didn`t already broke even. Minecraft is the virtual Lego and it`s everywhere.

Seriously? They made most of the sales before MS acquired them. I'd be amazed if they've recouped $100 mil on it so far even with licensing paraphernalia. And like WoW, the sales numbers won't get better over time, only decline. Even if they had got in on the ground floor there's no way they'd recoup that money. Still one of the dumbest purchases yet.

6. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2016, 00:24 Cutter

Yeah, I'm cool with spiders. Quite like them actually. I always put them outside too. No roaches here, thankfully, but once in a good while I'll see one of those house centipedes. Those things freak me the fuck out. It's "You're terminated, fucker!" immediately for them. I actually wish I had a lizard on hand to eat them.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 22, 2016, 20:47 Cutter

Yeah? And when is the Justice Department going to come down on MS and their Win 10 spyware? Jesus, if anyone needs anti-trust oversight it's MS.

So I guess it's going to be 10 years for every crime in that case. I mean if you can get 10 years for copying a song that sells for $1 - because technically you haven't stolen anything - then it follows that all equivalent infractions must carry the same penalty. Steal a $1 candy bar? 10 years in prison. Jaywalk? 10 years in prison. Litter? 10 years in prison. Yeah that sounds like the punishment fitting the crime, right? Jesus, every headline I see out of Britain these days makes me thank my lucky stars I don't live in that Orwellian nightmare of a nation. I fully expect them to drop the pretense any time now that they're anything other than that.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 22, 2016, 20:36 Cutter

You and me both I am itching for a new playthrough but have to wait for this. Still no firm release date yet though, grr. They have said more info is coming in May, so there's that at least.

News Comments > Crown and Council Released
1. Re: Crown and Council Released Apr 22, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

So uh, how's that $2.5 billion dollar acquisition working out so far?

Wall <--- Microsoft

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2016, 16:11 Cutter

It's not really earth day without space hippies is it?

The Way to Eden One

The Way to Eden Main Jam

In fact, I'm rather disappointed that the tree-huggers out there aren't doing these jams downtown in every major city. It should be a requirement. I reach this, brother, I really do.

News Comments > Judas TMed
1. Re: Judas TMed Apr 22, 2016, 11:44 Cutter

Maybe it's about a Priest who's into heavy metal?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2016, 11:42 Cutter

Like, hug a tree and scrub an otter, man!
Beatnik

24324 Comments. 1217 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo