Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26903 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 13, 2017, 16:32 Cutter

Yeah, just want consumers want to buy cars that are needlessly overpriced because it has an Apple logo on it. They'll be the same as every other car just cost $10-$20k more for no reason.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trailer
1. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trailer Jun 13, 2017, 01:40 Cutter

Hahaha!

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Officially Announced
11. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Officially Announced Jun 12, 2017, 18:07 Cutter

mellis wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 15:01:
Still looks like it devolves into the same crappy 1-on-1 combat model. At the end of that gameplay video, the protagonist has his back to the target he wishes to assassinate for a good few seconds while facing off against the 'heavy' bodyguard, and yet the target just stands there, only running away when the 'heavy' is defeated.

More of the same banal junk. Except this time with an Egyptian theme.

Oh, I don't disagree, man. For me the series has always been about the historical aspects of getting to check out the old world. I've always wanted to see a decent graphical representation of ancient Egypt and this is probably the closest wer're going to come to that. I'll buy that for a dollar!

News Comments > Metro Exodus Announced
15. Re: Metro Exodus Announced Jun 12, 2017, 13:51 Cutter

ItBurn wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 13:16:
Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 11:21:
Post-apoc Witcher 3?!?! Hells and yeah!

This has absolutely nothing remotely similar to Witcher 3...

Yes, it does.

7. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Officially Announced Jun 12, 2017, 13:48 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 12:29:
The combat is definitely different, they're going a more RPG route with floating damage numbers, random loot drops, and enemies of varying level that may be too strong to confront when you first encounter them. Historical accuracy in technology is not going to be a limiting factor, either, since you're playing a magi who can apparently do mystical shit like guide an arrow in flight, Yondu-style.

Here's the real gameplay they showed yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ

Good find, thanks for that. Visuals and setting are outstanding. I'm totes amped for it. Gameplay om the other hand still looks like a typical AC games, now with a bit of FC Primal thrown in. Still, it'll be worth the price of admission just to run around ancient Egypt.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 11:47 Cutter

No, the way that guy slammed into the edge of the pool he's lucky he didn't break an ankle or leg. Not very bosslike at all.

And while that Jetboarder was pretty sweet it's not a rescue. Point in fact, anyone who learns to sail - properly at any rate - has to go out in various craft like lazers, albacores, fireballs, cats, etc and capsize them intentionally in order to learn how to right them properly. I learned to do it when I was 12 years old. And the reason you do this is because when you're sailing in big wind and heavy chop you're going to capsize at some point. It's really not a big deal. And sailing in that weather is really goddamned fun. Check it....

Fireball Sailing with Ben and Mark

News Comments > Anthem Gameplay Trailer
4. Re: Anthem Gameplay Trailer Jun 12, 2017, 11:33 Cutter

Ahhk, so it's Bioware's Destiny/Borderlands, got it.

2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Officially Announced Jun 12, 2017, 11:24 Cutter

Ok, I'm down.

King Tut, buried with a donkey. Funky Tut. He's my favorite honky! Born in Arizona. Moved to Babylonia. King Tut!

News Comments > Metro Exodus Announced
3. Re: Metro Exodus Announced Jun 12, 2017, 11:21 Cutter

Post-apoc Witcher 3?!?! Hells and yeah!

News Comments > Anthem Revealed
21. Re: Anthem Revealed Jun 12, 2017, 09:42 Cutter

Slick wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 02:26:
Jesus CHRIST. You guys saw the full gameplay trailer @ the Microsoft event right?

WHAT THE FUCK happened to you people? Are you all just soulless husks fumbling around in the darkness of your own despair?

I think it's time to take a break from this forum for a while, it's just negative post after negative post. No one likes anything, everything is shit, BOOO.

I mean, if your first reaction after watching that trailer is represented in the first 10 posts of this thread... jesus... there is no hope for you.

This board goes through cycles of being a reasonable place to engage with other gamers and being an utter cesspool devoid of any humanity. I think we're firmly in a "cellpool" cycle now...

I'm really tired of that bullshit. Most people - including me - generally have positive things to say about new titles, etc. It's only when we see these tired old retreads gussied up in some new PR speak we get negative. "Search for Extraordinary Experiences Division" that is fucking PR bullshit right there and it deserves to be called out as such. Negro, please.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 16:28 Cutter

He had the coolest voice. Always loved his gravitas as Batman. Came across this random image that's a bit of a tear jerker....

Me and Adam West. I was 4y/o and told him I loved him. He said "I love you too."

News Comments > Anthem Revealed
2. Re: Anthem Revealed Jun 11, 2017, 15:30 Cutter

Yeah, I know, right? They make it sound so uber and yet all they do is churn out the same ol' regurgitated shit every time. Exact same games, different window dressing. Why they even waste time and money trying to convince themselves or anyone else simply boggles the mind.

News Comments > Origin Access Free This Week
3. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jun 11, 2017, 15:23 Cutter

Cool beans I've wanted to try Unravel and Catalyst anyway.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 11, 2017, 12:04 Cutter

Numinar wrote on Jun 11, 2017, 08:03:
I think I'm with Timmy on this one. The excesses of capitalism seem to require and encourage high order shitbagness in men, but it seems to be the only mechanism by which shit gets made/done.

Shitposters are oxygen theiving malcontents with basically no value to society. Wit and logic are great weapons against the rich and powerful but most of what we read these days just seems to be hateful tripe, like domestic abuse inflicted on keyboards and message boards instead of the women that are too smart to live with them.

You fail to see how the former is directly responsible for the latter by making the world a shittier place for everyone to be. Take some fucking responsibility already. And no, you don't have to be some selfish fucking scumbag in order to get things done and be a net benefit to society. That's just a shitty rationalization to allow evil to continue unabated.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 00:31 Cutter

Retired wrote on Jun 10, 2017, 21:34:
Can someone explain to me why people would counter protest a protest AGAINST sharia law? There is a counter protest here in MN and I am utterly confused.....

Because people are both stupid and insane?

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 00:30 Cutter

Damn, I need to try one of those burgers. Someone must live close to one of the burger places that serve them so try one and let us know how it is!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 10, 2017, 19:07 Cutter

Yeah, don't be a troll, be a corporate scumbag instead - which is literally a million times worse.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 9, 2017, 23:41 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 21:17:
I still don't get wtf the point of curved screens is.

I just went down to check my wall where my TV is hung against, nope, flat surface. I looked at my couch. No, flat surface, not curved. I looked at my house, all flat surfaces. My desk? Flat surfaces

The way I see it, this is supposed to give you more side vision??? but at 1080p at 49" you will be able to literally count those pixels.

TL;DR, I don't get what curved screens are good for.

What's better? A woman who's flat or with curves?

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 9, 2017, 23:38 Cutter

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius....

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2017, 12:18 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 10:50:
Cutter wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 10:32:
Or you could just eat a banana with the yogurt. Never buy flavoured crap, it's all just sugar and chemicals. I regularly make smoothies with fruit, spinach, and kefir - which you should be consuming instead anyway. I like Scandinavian yogurt as it's more like a labeneh or cream cheese.

I thought it was clear from my post that the absence of sugar and chemicals was the problem here, not the solution.

No, it isn't. You said "flavored", that means crap. Not even Flavah Flav drinks that stuff. Just because you can't taste it doesn't mean it's not in there.

26903 Comments. 1346 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo