Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25065 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
6. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 4, 2016, 14:08 Cutter

Aha ahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha!

Wink

"There's a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 3, 2016, 14:24 Cutter

Yeah, I won't be making my picks until next week. I've had zero time to watch any pre-season so far. GO PACKERS!  

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Sep 3, 2016, 14:21 Cutter

And the DOJ isn't going after them for anti-trust because??? This is as monopolistic as it gets! Motherfuckers!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 3, 2016, 14:14 Cutter

Agreed. I can read books all day long but reading off monitors, tablets, etc. tires me out fast.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 3, 2016, 10:11 Cutter

"Sleep it off somewhere else, dusthead, unless you want to get mutilated. Goddamn creatures of the night, they never learn."

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2016, 19:08 Cutter

Jon Polito, Coen Brothers Character Actor, Dead at 65

Still loved him in The Crow best.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2016, 19:07 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 13:01:
Cutter wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 12:46:
Yeah, killing all those bees is bad, mmkay. If someone wants to put drones to good use create some that can fly around - virtually - autonomously just killing mosquitoes all the live long day.

Would actually probably be simpler to create tiny drones that pollinate flowers...

Yeah, but mosquitoes are a pest that need to be eradicated regardless. They are, point in fact, the deadliest animal in the world. From the blog of Bill Gates himself....

The Deadliest Animal in the World

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 2, 2016, 18:15 Cutter

Fong also popularized numerous gameplay techniques. Not just high level shooter tricks like rocket-jumping – using the blast of your own weapon to propel yourself into the air – but fundamental things like the WASD key configuration that most keyboard-and-mouse games now employ as standard.

Uh no he didn't. Most of us were doing those literally years before that.

The final score was fourteen to negative one. (Kimzey was so discombobulated by the thrashing he was receiving that he accidentally offed himself at one point.) Gamers would later coin terms like "pwnage" and "rekt" to describe victories like this. Fong won the tournament, the souped-up sports car, and undying fame.

Uh wrong again. Gee it's almost like this article was written by someone who has zero knowledge of gaming history and has probably never gamed in his life. Rolleyes

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2016, 12:46 Cutter

Yeah, killing all those bees is bad, mmkay. If someone wants to put drones to good use create some that can fly around - virtually - autonomously just killing mosquitoes all the live long day.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 2, 2016, 11:56 Cutter

Fact is there not wrong. Google has been just as assholish, if not more in some cases, in their demands. I'll grant you that doesn't excuse what the other guys are doing, but Google is just as evil if not more so now.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month
4. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC This Month Sep 2, 2016, 11:53 Cutter

MDB wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 11:37:
nin wrote on Sep 2, 2016, 10:26:
Awesome!!! I ended up liking his character by the end of DXHR.
I found that to be one of the biggest twists of the story and loved it. He's an asshole when you meet him but ends up being the only guy who's been completely straight with you the entire time.

Hope the DLC doesn't ruin this relationship.

Spoilers!

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Sep 1, 2016, 22:15 Cutter

Demons Age sounds good. Where the hell is it on sale? I can find virtually no info about it online.

News Comments > Cities: Skylines Content Creator Pack: Art Deco
1. Re: Cities: Skylines Content Creator Pack: Art Deco Sep 1, 2016, 21:25 Cutter

Love me some art deco!

News Comments > Mortal Kombat XL Next Month
3. Re: Mortal Kombat XL Next Month Sep 1, 2016, 20:37 Cutter

MORTAL WOMBAT!!!

News Comments > ARK Expansion
3. Re: ARK Expansion Sep 1, 2016, 20:32 Cutter

Oh seriously, fuck these guys. Optimize and finish your goddamned game already! These guys are yet another perfect example of why to avoid EA games. I so regret I ever gave these assholes dime one.

News Comments > VR Funhouse Mod Editor
2. Re: VR Funhouse Mod Editor Sep 1, 2016, 20:28 Cutter

When a company does it it's not a mod, it's advertising.

News Comments > BT Steamed at Valve: Suing
17. Re: BT Steamed at Valve: Suing Sep 1, 2016, 18:26 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Sep 1, 2016, 16:55:
What a weird target though...
Should have gone after someone that couldn't afford the legal defense.

I guess it's a catch 22 for guys like that though. You want to go after big money but the big money also has the means to fight back.

Not really. Most of the time even the big money rolls over. It all comes down to what they stand to gain vs. lose with licensing vs. legal fees.

10. Re: BT Steamed at Valve: Suing Sep 1, 2016, 15:29 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 1, 2016, 13:33:
I fervently hope BT loses this case, but like most patent suits, they filed in Delaware or Texas, both of which have courts and judges that strongly support any patent claim, no matter how ridiculous.

The Patent Office and patents in general need a major overhaul, but it's not just that aspect of the system, plenty of judges and lawyers, in Texas especially, knowingly support patent trolls for big settlements and trial awards.

They also count on extremely ignorant juries if it does go to trial. Do you think the average person off the street, swept up for jury duty, is going to side with Steam, even if they understand the issue? "Fat game nerds with billions? Those fuckers! I'll make sure they lose it all!"

Good luck, Valve.

Are you kidding me? Any shot at revenge against a phone company is an opportunity the vast majority of people would leap at! No one will ever side with a phone or cable company if they can help it.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2016, 11:23 Cutter

I saw it and I agree, major letdown, and completely antithetic to what Bats is supposed to be and stand for. I don't know what on earth possessed them to make it.

4. Re: BT Steamed at Valve: Suing Sep 1, 2016, 11:08 Cutter

BT is not a patent troll, they're a practicing entity, that's a major difference. Regardless, the problem isn't even the laws on the books, it's the USPTO. They lack the experts required to grant most of these patents in the first place. A good 95% of these sorts of patents should have never been granted to begin with. A great many of them are simply 'XYZ that already exists but it's being done...on a computer.'

25065 Comments. 1254 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo