Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28554 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 4, 2018, 13:20 Cutter

This articles is pure clickbait. No it's not time to take it seriously and never will be. It will never happen. This is just more Musk sensationalism to keep his promise everything, do nothing company in the public's attention. He constantly promises the moon and delivers a handful of rocks. He makes crap for the idle rich to feel good about himself and delude himself into believing he's making difference for the better when he very clearly isn't.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2018, 13:30.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2018, 12:35 Cutter

Six Billion Dollar Man? Seeing as technology gets better and cheaper shouldn't he be the Six Hundred Thousand Dollar Man by now? I guess not if the US MIC has anything to do with it. In that case it would end up as the Sixty Billion Dollar Man.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 3, 2018, 12:20 Cutter

Just another in the never ending list of why not to use cryptocurrencies - unless you're a criminal. Heavy regulation of this crap is long past due now.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
2. Re: Saturday Mobilization Mar 3, 2018, 12:17 Cutter

It's the exact same with all these "gig" companies. They're the only ones who make money. Everyone else who works for them lose money. Gov't needs to put a stop to it, seeing as it's actually illegal and everything.

News Comments > Phoenix Point Pre-Alpha Next Month
5. Re: Phoenix Point Pre-Alpha Next Month Mar 3, 2018, 12:03 Cutter

Wow, that's looking amazing! Really love the specific targeting.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 3, 2018, 00:28 Cutter

They're entirely amoral and go with the flow. Whatever the current political norm is wherever they are, they're on board. Like you said, doesn't matter what it is, so long as it doesn't hurt the bottom line. To get into China they had to get into bed with the Chinese goverment's policies for monitoring the citizenry and censoring them. They had zero problem doing that.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 3, 2018, 00:25 Cutter

Zoom wrote on Mar 2, 2018, 21:09:
Cutter wrote on Mar 2, 2018, 11:36:
Liberal totalitarianism
I think i've read a lot of shit in my life but that takes the cake really ? Can you read that out loud without laughing ?

BTW Le Pen is openly xenophobic, and promotes a neo-nazi ideology. Posting these was just a means for her to stir up hate and dissent. Which people like you seem to relay quite well...

Yeah, because threatening someone with prison for telling the truth is just so liberal, isn't it? Denial isn't a river in Egypt, scooter.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2018, 00:19 Cutter

She's one of those weirdos with painted on eyebrows. That's always creepy. Her house is probably decorated in complete rococo style with tons of bric-a-brac about the place. She probably views herself as some latent neo-bolshevik aristocrat.

News Comments > 0N 0W Launches
7. Re: 0N 0W Launches Mar 2, 2018, 14:03 Cutter

Go ask Alice, when she's 10 feet tall....

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2018, 11:42 Cutter

Let's hope this Discworld series is good.

Makes me want to listen to Elvis' Kissing Cousins.

Six million bucks for a replica seems awful pricey. I'm sure you could get one made for a hell of a lot less.

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 2, 2018, 11:36 Cutter

Well you don't get to be the world's richest man by doing the right thing.

Charging her for telling the truth. Liberal totalitarianism at its finest.

Good. Hope all these lawsuits against Google start getting very expensive for them. This racism and bigotry against white men has to stop.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 2, 2018, 11:31 Cutter

#1. Why is this news?
#2. Just shows how insane the witch hunt is getting.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 1, 2018, 23:42 Cutter

It was a joke with bad timing. Talk about massive overreach and overreaction. I'm sure this'll be getting overturned in short order.

Prosecutors maintained this was unacceptable, particularly following the mass shooting at a Florida school last month.

Yeah, maybe they'd like to stick to their jobs instead of playing fascist arbiter of what is and isn't acceptable. A joke even in bad taste is still legal...for now.

News Comments > Trump Calls Game Meeting
9. Re: Trump Calls Game Meeting Mar 1, 2018, 23:37 Cutter

That's it! I'm starting the NGA - National Games Association. We'll be petitioning for an Constitutional Amendment!

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed!

After all, games don't kill people, people kill people!
A game on the hard drive is better than a cop on the phone!
The only thing that stops a bad gamer is a good gamer with a game!

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 1, 2018, 17:17 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 1, 2018, 13:23:
Cutter wrote on Mar 1, 2018, 13:04:
I will never cease to be amazed at how far a nice rack can get a chick in this world.

Doesn't amaze me, I enjoy looking at nice racks.

Heh, funny you mention that. I was in Costco yesterday and there was this stone cold fox at the checkout. She was in this tight low cut t-shirt and yoga pants, just crazy hot bod with some major league yabos just bursting out of this little tee. Funniest thing was watching all the men there with their significant others trying to sneak surreptitious peaks at her without being obvious. It's like that Seinfeld episode on cleavage, 'It's like looking at the sun! You look, than you look away!'

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2018, 13:15 Cutter

Good. Fuck February. Worst month of the year by far. Bring on the spring!

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 1, 2018, 13:06 Cutter

Now thee's a bullshit lawsuit if I ever heard one.

QFT....

Todays just sentences assure the public that brazen acts of violence against our communities and the peace officers sworn to protect them will not be tolerated..."

Sounds fair but... what happens when these acts of "violence against our communities" are carried out by the very same "peace officers sworn to protect them.

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 1, 2018, 13:04 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Mar 1, 2018, 12:47:
I like that when police told her to stop streaming, she told them to do their jobs.

Maybe there needs to be a system where a person registers as a streamer, and if cops get a message to SWAT a house, the streamer flag pops up and they call the person first.

Or maybe they should just be doing that every fucking time instead of going in guns blazing. The problem is with the militarization of the police. And these macho assholes love it. They want the chance to play tough guy with their big machine guns to compensate for their other inadequacies. All you have to do is google "US police militarization" and there's exactly zero shortage of articles, facts and figures about how fucking insane it's become. It's pretty much the de facto response now to everything. They even show up at fucking traffic stops now.

That aside, like I always say, I will never cease to be amazed at how far a nice rack can get a chick in this world.

News Comments > Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
1. Re: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Mar 1, 2018, 12:52 Cutter

I'm goin' I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time

News Comments > Throw Anything Early Access
4. Re: Throw Anything Early Access Mar 1, 2018, 12:50 Cutter

Almost anything is not anything.

28554 Comments. 1428 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo