Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28568 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Amnesia Collection Free on Steam
2. Re: Get Amnesia Collection Free on Steam Mar 8, 2018, 22:28 Cutter

Didn't they do this before? I have both games in my Steam library but I know I didn't buy them. Still haven't played Pig Machine but did play some of DD. Yeah it was tense but didn't seem that scary. Especially compared to Outlast which freaked me the fuck out.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans
1. Re: The Division 2 Announcement and The Division Support Plans Mar 8, 2018, 22:23 Cutter

So? Different city? If so, which one? London? Paris? Moscow? Tokyo?

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2018, 15:00 Cutter

Bodolza wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 13:50:
Cutter, how do you move around with all the straw men you surround yourself with?

Hardly. More legitimate question, how do you function with only half a brain?

Vicky Valentine: I'm sorry, Lisa, but giving everyone an equal part when they're clearly not equal is called what again, class?

Class: Communism.

News Comments > White House Games Summit Details
18. Re: White House Games Summit Details Mar 8, 2018, 14:53 Cutter

Creston wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 12:46:
Of course they did. I'm going to guess that Vicky Hartzler is also getting a ton of money from the NRA.

But we keep claiming we're a democracy. smh.

Clearly the gaming lobby needs to be spreading a lot more money around. That's what this is. It's Washington's way of telling them they want more money if the gaming industry wants to be left alone. 'Give us more money and we'll go back to blaming it on Satanists.'

News Comments > The Division 2 Revealed
5. Re: The Division 2 Revealed Mar 8, 2018, 12:11 Cutter

Why don't they put some actual, real content into the first one. The map is great and they could do so much more with it. The game lacks content. Fighting the same group of guys over and over again gets lame after 5 minutes. They missed a major opportunity to do something really exciting with The Division. MMOs learned long ago that it doesn't matter how big the game world is. If there's nothing to do in it it sucks.

5. Re: White House Games Summit Details Mar 8, 2018, 12:07 Cutter

Leper wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 11:41:
Cutter wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 11:14:
Someone just needs to make a VR pussygrabbing game for him and he'll change his tune.

I doubt he'd be interested - he does that in real life and faces few consequences. Although maybe if it featured Ivanka...

She's the first DLC.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2018, 12:03 Cutter

Why isn't she shoveling it? Seeing as chicks are so equal and everything. Only women I see shoveling snow around here are the ones without a man and that isn't often. They usually just pay for a snow service removal...performed by men. Same for mowing lawns, yardwork, etc. I keep hearing about "equality" but I so rarely actually see it in action when it comes to the female of the species doing the work that men usually do. Yet I do continually hear nagging how men never seem to do any work. It's so very odd, isn't it? It's almost like it's just another liberal myth that women do all the work while men apparently just sit around all day drinking and scratching their sacks.

I love when that corporate bullshit marketing backfires like that. You'd think they'd have learned by now to just leave that sort of shit alone. Especially for a company that exists solely by exploiting workers and consumers.

Savvy marketers often bundle complementary products together and make us offers so compelling we cannot refuse them.

Can't? How strange I regularly refuse them all the time. I have no debt. I'm buying a new car this year - cash - after 10 years of saving. I could get myself a nice luxury car if I wanted to go into debt, but I don't. No one is forced to buy things they don't need. If you're a slave to your desires than that's your problem to deal with.

Good to see that Professor making good use of his time. Wry

Dumpster Fire: (noun, US informal): See McDonalds advertising.

Good to see Florida doing something right for once. Wish the rest of us would follow suit.

Wow, that shot of the cyclone surrounded by the other cyclones on Jupiter is amazing. I'd love to see that live.

Cool they found that message in a bottle. I wonder if they celebrated by listening to The Police afterward.

Mumps. Always loved that word. It'd be a cool nickname. 'Yo Mumps, s'up brah?'

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Mar 8, 2018, 11:30 Cutter

Video games have one mandate: to be fun. But the companies that create and market them must also be socially and morally aware.

But gun companies, cops, and the military don't need to be, is that it? And they kill way more people than anyone else. It's long past due for the US to take a page from Costa Rica. Get rid of the military, reign the out of control cops in, spend all that money on infrastructure, education, health care and social services and watch society's problems disappear. Cost Rica has regularly topped the global happiness index since they did that. Or you could just keep doing what you're doing and continue to watch things get worse. I am seriously expecting someone from the GOP to propose "The Purge" next as a way for dealing with America's problems.

News Comments > H1Z1 Goes Free-to-Play
3. Re: H1Z1 Goes Free-to-Play Mar 8, 2018, 11:17 Cutter

P2W Bronze, Silver and Gold Lewt Krates.

2. Re: White House Games Summit Details Mar 8, 2018, 11:14 Cutter

Someone just needs to make a VR pussygrabbing game for him and he'll change his tune.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 7, 2018, 21:49 Cutter

Why people allow this scheisse into their homes boggles the mind.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 7, 2018, 21:47 Cutter

“The machines will never replace the human,” Mr. Buczkiewicz said. “They will help down the road and they will make it that we won’t need as many workers, but given the shortages we’re seeing now, that’s probably a good thing.”

But he added, “There’s a human element to a craft that you don’t get from a robot.”

Famous last words. This type of denial falls perfectly into line with that other earlier article today how 91% of people believe AI/Robotics will replace other peoples jobs but not theirs. The future is grim.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 7, 2018, 15:09 Cutter

Bodolza wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 13:45:
Maybe you should move to Somalia. Plenty of guns, weak central government with low taxes, and you can step over some children dying in the streets on your way to work. Sounds like that would really get you off.

Fuck are you talking about? A shithole like Somalia is a perfect example of liberalism run amok. People do whatever they feel like whenever they feel like it. They breed like rabbits without any thought of the consequences to their actions. Maybe you should come down off your idiotic liberal high horse and start talking about human responsibility instead of human rights. But no, that actually takes work and sacrifice. Who cares? Do whatever you want, someone else will always pay for it, right? Yeah, they'll just go out to the money tree and get whatever they need. For suck sake! Rolleyes

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 7, 2018, 12:07 Cutter

"You ain't seen nothin' like the mighty Quinn..."

Must be a big goddamned space station if it can fall on half the world.

Put the coke back in Coke.

Yeah, as someone who's been had a few serious accidents in his life there's a major goddamned difference in the pain relief between morphia and Tylenol. The second time I got hit by a car I can tell you first hand that taking a couple of Tylenol wasn't going to cut it. And everything got real groovy after they whacked me up with morphine at the hospital. Whether people in chronic pain should be using that sort of stuff long term really depends on the person but to say it has no advantage is some grade A bullshit IMO.

Well when you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac
Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day
I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon
And another girl to take my pain away

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 7, 2018, 11:52 Cutter

Most Americans are stupid. No surprise there. I'm guessing major bloody revolution will finally occur sometime before 2050.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 7, 2018, 11:48 Cutter

Around half of Medicaid recipients are children under the age of 19

So why the fuck are all these people having kids they can't afford? The only thing the gov't should be providing is birth control to prevent this sort of irresponsibility in the first place. Otherwise, pay your own way.

News Comments > Super Seducer - How to Talk to Girls
6. Re: Super Seducer - How to Talk to Girls Mar 6, 2018, 22:36 Cutter

I may not be Fred Flinstone, baby, but I damn sure can make your bed rock!

Hi-o!

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Editor and Season Pass Details
1. Re: Far Cry 5 Editor and Season Pass Details Mar 6, 2018, 22:31 Cutter

Gotta' admit that all looks pretty f'n sweet. Even the season pass looks like hella fun. And you just know someone is gonna' make a map based on the pig squealin' scene in Deliverance. Probably me. Biker

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 6, 2018, 15:00 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Mar 6, 2018, 12:33:
Mass transit is too time inefficient. A 20 minutes trip in a car can take 1 hour and a half with a bus. It's an unforgivable waste of time.

Until mass transit can rival cars or carpooling time efficiency wise, nope.

Yeah currently mass transit does suck..in some places. Other places it's a million times better than driving. The only reason it sucks here is because it's woefully underfunded. It's not hard to make it great.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2018, 12:07 Cutter

And how much money have they wasted doing that instead of having someone just cut the damn wire at the pole in the first place? Then again, it could be a law enforcement stakeout of some kind instead.

28568 Comments. 1429 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo