Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25039 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2016, 12:28 Cutter

Retired wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 12:02:
Calif. prospector finds steak-sized gold nugget. Publicity stunt? Thanks ViperFour.

If I went to a restaurant and ordered a "steak", and they brought out that tiny thing, I would walk out.

Exactly, that's not even a hamburger.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 7, 2016, 12:26 Cutter

Show me just one first world nation that isn't a surveillance state and I'll happily move there. Doesn't matter where you go in the first world anywhere, Big Brother is everywhere.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 7, 2016, 00:41 Cutter

I don't know why people are mad at Mylan. It's the forked-tongue politicians who cry about how terrible it all is and don't lift a finger beyond that to actually do anything about it. It's like getting mad at patent trolls. They're not the problem, the system is. If people don't want to participate in how their country functions this is the sort of shit you get. No use crying about it afterward. Fix it. Shit or get off the pot.

What a fucking joke considering epipens cost about $5 in total, maybe.

News Comments > ARK Expansion Follow-up
21. Re: ARK Expansion Follow-up Sep 6, 2016, 18:33 Cutter

There's a boatload of difference between the two.

1. There's likely a fuckton more people who own ARK given its low price point.

2. ARK hasn't raised 100 million bucks and gone off the rails from what it originally promised.

3. ARK added everything they really needed to a long time ago already. Had they stopped then and started bug fixing and optimizing the game would be done and people would be happy. They could then add all the crap they want to their hearts content. Instead they've been fucking around with all manner of stuff, added an arena mode and now paid DLC and the game is still an unfinished mess. And now they're probably just going to half ass it so they can call it done and move on.

4. SC on the other hand is more akin to a marketing scam than an actual game being developed. Most of us aren't losing our shit on SC because we weren't dumb enough to give CR dime one to begin with. However that's mitigated by the fact that we were dumb enough to give these dickbags money and no one likes feeling like a sucker, particularly when it comes to money.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
48. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 18:25 Cutter

Prez wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 15:09:
Hey better late than never!

So how the hell is everyone???

Prez ya old lez, where ya been? See you once in a blue moon on Steam but you've been quiet around here. Otherwise it's probably more or less the same old for everyone.

37. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 15:07 Cutter

Slick wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 14:02:
Cutter wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 11:38:
JayDeath wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 11:23:
At this point, who cares?

Everyone. Everyone and their dog cares, including you. You just don't know it yet. RDR isn't just the best western game ever made, it's one of the best games ever made. I bought an Xbox primarily for this title alone. They don't need to change a damn thing except update the graphics so a remastered version of this on the PC with hi-rez textures? Aaa!Ooo! Forgedaboutit!

They need to change the controls. It was either zero aim assist, and you were expected to shoot down 20 hostiles in seconds with a controller, which was pretty much impossible...

Or you'd turn the aim assist on and if you ADSsed within a 30 degree arc of a hostile, it would snap you to their head. It was by far the most generous aim assist I've seen since something like GTA 3. It made the game ridiculous. There was so much realism, so much atmosphere, then it would turn into an aim-bot carnival game, then back to super serious.... it was really immersion-breaking.

A PC version with proper raw mouse input controls would solve all of that. But that is the one thing that's always needed to be changed.

Yeah, ok, true enough. Still, Rockstar will pull it off. This would just be tits, man! Big fat funbags!

And Jay they are working on RDR2. Have been for a few years now. It'll be out next year I suspect. That's why this is massive hooters to motorboat. RDR remaster this year gets everyone all amped, and then RDR2 next year, and it's huge knockers time for everyone! In fact, word around the campfire is we should hear an official announcement in this regard by week's end. Honk honk!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2016, 11:59 Cutter

Geez, I love Freddie as much as anyone but we already named a planet after him. Wry

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 6, 2016, 11:58 Cutter

I just want to know when the AIB RX 480 cards will be here en masse! I need a new card!  

News Comments > ARK Expansion Follow-up
7. Re: ARK Expansion Follow-up Sep 6, 2016, 11:41 Cutter

No, you finish your main fucking product first before releasing anything subsequent to it. I'm glad there's been such overwhelming negative feedback to this. Perhaps it's the kick in the ass these jerks need to focus and finish the fucking game.

17. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 11:38 Cutter

JayDeath wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 11:23:
At this point, who cares?

Everyone. Everyone and their dog cares, including you. You just don't know it yet. RDR isn't just the best western game ever made, it's one of the best games ever made. I bought an Xbox primarily for this title alone. They don't need to change a damn thing except update the graphics so a remastered version of this on the PC with hi-rez textures? Aaa!Ooo! Forgedaboutit!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2016, 13:21 Cutter

Ye olde Farmer's Almanac is calling for a pretty brutal winter this year so batten down the hatches before then.

Happy Labor Day, comrades!

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
61. removed Sep 5, 2016, 13:13 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 6, 2016, 12:20.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2016, 16:38 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 15:18:
New opioid douses pain without being addictive or deadly in primates.

That's cool.

Now where's my non-addictive opioid that gets just gets people high and is legal? Let's invent that and undercut the trade in cocaine and heroin.

That really is huge. As someone who did a lot of drugs in the past I was always greatful I never had an addictive personality for any of them...with the sole exception of morphia. Did it twice, the first time as pain relief after an accident, and the second just to try it as is. I liked it way too much and was terrified of ever going near it again because I saw just how easy it would be to get hooked on it. I really hope this works out because it would be a major game changer for all humanity.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2016, 14:52 Cutter

Forgot that college ball had started this weekend. Watched some last night. Think I'll check out the Notre Dame game tonight.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
6. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 4, 2016, 14:08 Cutter

Aha ahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha!

Wink

"There's a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 3, 2016, 14:24 Cutter

Yeah, I won't be making my picks until next week. I've had zero time to watch any pre-season so far. GO PACKERS!  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Sep 3, 2016, 14:21 Cutter

And the DOJ isn't going after them for anti-trust because??? This is as monopolistic as it gets! Motherfuckers!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 3, 2016, 14:14 Cutter

Agreed. I can read books all day long but reading off monitors, tablets, etc. tires me out fast.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 3, 2016, 10:11 Cutter

"Sleep it off somewhere else, dusthead, unless you want to get mutilated. Goddamn creatures of the night, they never learn."

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2016, 19:08 Cutter

Jon Polito, Coen Brothers Character Actor, Dead at 65

Still loved him in The Crow best.

25039 Comments. 1252 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo