Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25060 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
20. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2016, 10:43 Cutter

Blue wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 09:12:
Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 01:44:
No, it is - for certain ethnicities and depending on where you live. Vitamin D, casein and whey proteins, are majorly important for a great many body fuctions. That's well known and accepted everywhere, except for kooks on Youtube who tell you don't need dairy. Rolleyes

Yeah, who would take unsourced medical anecdotes from a non-doctor on an internet forum?

I'm not going to waste my time and energy providing links to something anyone can easily find within a minute or two of searching if they're so inclined. If you don't understand why we need dairy, grains, fats, etc. than that's your problem. This isn't rocket surgery. No, let's just listen to some random guy on Youtube spouting bullshit. Yeah, that's the smart thing to do, Stephen. Rolleyes

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
20. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 16, 2016, 10:37 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 10:16:
Rigs wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 21:42:
Classy, Cutter, really classy...

=-Rigs-=

At the same time it's a South Park thread.... should leave you're insecurities at the door.

You can't fix stupid, man, and there's no shortage of that around here.

"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan

11. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2016, 01:44 Cutter

Enahs wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 21:50:
Cutter wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 21:10:

And cracked is wrong replacing dairy with water. Dairy is essential - at least for those of us of northern european descent who still live in northern climes. For people in the sun belt who get plenty of exposure to sun and fresh veg year round, not so much.

No diary is not essential for you.
The Milk-Industrial Complex: Why You Don't Need to Drink Milk
and
Even MORE Studies Confirm, Calcium Still Doesn't Prevent Fractures

No, it is - for certain ethnicities and depending on where you live. Vitamin D, casein and whey proteins, are majorly important for a great many body fuctions. That's well known and accepted everywhere, except for kooks on Youtube who tell you don't need dairy. Rolleyes

News Comments > Stars in Shadow Early Access
5. Re: Stars in Shadow Early Access Sep 16, 2016, 01:35 Cutter

Slashman wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 00:00:
Cutter wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 20:39:
Yeah, I like the look, but it looks far to focused on combat.

I'm waiting for a space 4x that actually IS focused on combat. I'm tired of all this building movie theaters on planets. Please SotS HD remake...get here already!

Really? Aren't the all that way? I can't seem to recall any one where you could really focus on science, exploration, diplomacy, and trade. Without question you're always forced into war somewhere along the way.

12. removed Sep 16, 2016, 01:31 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 16, 2016, 09:03.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access
4. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Sep 15, 2016, 21:13 Cutter

Ravor wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 20:48:
I kickstarted it and have access, but I don't want to ruin it by playing it in early access.

With that being said, if it's anything like Divinity Original Sin, then it'll be amazing. The first one was easily one of the best games I've played.

I found it really meh to be honest. Which is odd because I loved Divinity 2 - The Dragon Knight Saga. I went through this 3 times and just sort meh'd out about halfway through I suppose. I hope this one will be substantially better.

3. Re: Op Ed Sep 15, 2016, 21:10 Cutter

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 20:10:
Dr. Atkins was right all these years; the found pyramid=sugars=blah

No, he was partially right, and a lot wrong. Real fats are good for you, yes. Sugar is the ultimate evil, is true. However Atkins also poo-pooed veg, which is super wrong and should account for 3/4 of your daily food intake - ideally. And carbs are not inherently bad. Grains are good for you. It's just a lot of carby stuff is made with sugar, so again it goes back to the sugar, not the carb itself.

And cracked is wrong replacing dairy with water. Dairy is essential - at least for those of us of northern european descent who still live in northern climes. For people in the sun belt who get plenty of exposure to sun and fresh veg year round, not so much.

News Comments > Stars in Shadow Early Access
2. Re: Stars in Shadow Early Access Sep 15, 2016, 20:39 Cutter

Yeah, I like the look, but it looks far to focused on combat.

4. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 15, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow.
She didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow.
I had a nice lance that she sat upon.
The maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2016, 17:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 14:07:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 11:21:
Hopefully the delay will give them more time to redesign that ugly ass klingon inspired ship.

It certainly is different. I almost wish they'd gone with something even more radical. I've always felt the saucer designed Federation ships were an unrealistic choice for a spacecraft.

You're correct. It's a lousy design for a starship. Most starship designs suck. Sure they may look radical, but they're so impractical they ruin the suspension of disbelief. Unless you're a spacefaring species with unlimited time and resources with a serious flare for the dramatic most intersellar ships should be cigar/tube shaped or spherical in nature.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2016, 12:20 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 11:21:
Hopefully the delay will give them more time to redesign that ugly ass klingon inspired ship.

Oh you know it's going suck. It'll be some SJW action-fest that has nothing to do with what ST is supposed to actually be about.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2016, 12:19 Cutter

It is getting noticeably cooler. Oh well it rocks between now and Xmas anyway. It's always just Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr that suck up here.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 14, 2016, 21:04 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 18:27:
However Snowden might be a psyop to get people to self-censor themselves for fear of reprisal under the 'hawthorn effect.' ... I suggest you watch this. In this case a pardon is unnecessary since he may still be an agent of the system.

Omg, you and your little fantasy world. Snowden isn't a psyop, he's a prime example of what happens to little people when they challenge big people. He's one of millions of people who have been F'd in the A for trying to do the right thing. I've been there myself, several times. It's the reason we have expressions like 'No good deed goes unpunished.' Once you've been in that position you understand pretty fucking quick which way the wind really blows and why you were fool to think you could ever make a difference to begin with.

Watergate was high treason. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. End result? Major players pardoned. Iran-Contra. More treason. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. End result? Most involved not even charged and pardons for the rest. And that goes on for a metric shit ton of American history. The little guys like Snowdwn and the rest when they do it? F'd in the A sans lube for the rest of their lives. The only thing it really illustrates is just how many Americans don't really understand the reality of their own country and how it really operates in the world.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 14, 2016, 20:54 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 19:12:
EU powergrab. They'll control it and permit you to use it, so long as you submit to their authority over it. Be skeptical of their intentions and abilities. They aren't giving stuff away for free with zero strings attached. They're hypnotizing you with the 100Mbps figure.

You're already doing that and you overpay for it! Jesus, the reality distortion field of you and your ilk never ceases to amaze me.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2016, 20:42 Cutter

Verno wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 15:52:
I nearly got into a fist fight at Costco recently over a shopping cart ding, not super proud of it. My GF was there to calm me down and probably saved me from a court appearance. Sometimes that testosterone just gets going and you forget its just a big hunk of plastic/metal, not worth the hassle even if its some asshole ticking off the "life aint fair" box for you that day.

It's hard not to go off. Especially if you're a generally considerate person. I get so sick of people shopping leaving their carts in the middle of the aisle. I don't even say excuse me anymore, I just 'Behind' to let them know I'm behind them, or just shove them out of the way. Don't tell me 'Sorry' or 'Excuse me', show some real courtesy and consider other people to fucking begin with. Seriously, how fucking hard is it to keep your cart over to one side of an aisle?

It's the same shit in parking lots. Which is why I tend to park further away. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly selfish so many people are and park like they just don't give a fuck. Taking up two spots, or close enough you can't get in without dinging their vehicle with your door. A few months ago was the first time in my life I ever keyed someones vehicle. This motherfucker parked right up on me. Actually knocked my mirror out of place. I had to crawl in through the passenger side to get into my car. So, it was like, 'Ok, fuck you.' As as I was backing out, window went down, screwdriver came out, 'There ya go asshole. A little fuck you very much to remember me by.' Nice big line down his shiny new vehicle. I fully admit, it felt awesome.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 14, 2016, 20:18 Cutter

World to FBI: Quit breakin' the law assholes!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 14, 2016, 20:18 Cutter

Why does a single mother of 2 need a $120 per month mobile plan to begin with? Fucking priorities.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2016, 11:47 Cutter

The amateurs don't know how drunk they are, but we pros sure do. Being drunk is a skill like any other sport.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 14, 2016, 11:45 Cutter

Yeah, and you can do actual, real work on a PC as well, so why even bother with a console/gimped PC to begin with?

News Comments > Join The Crew for Free
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 14, 2016, 11:41 Cutter

Task wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 11:07:
It has a story? I don't remember any racing game I've played having a good story anyways.

My favorite silly racing game of all time is still San Fransisco Rush: Extreme Racing. It was indeed "extreme."

Interstate '76 man! It had a story. It had poetry. It had mobile warfare. And still has the best driving physics of any car game to date. It's the only car game I ever played where the cars handled like there real world equivalents.

25060 Comments. 1253 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo