Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 26305 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers and GTX 1080 Ti Reviews
7. Re: New GeForce Drivers and GTX 1080 Ti Reviews Mar 9, 2017, 11:57 Cutter

$700? Lol!

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2017, 09:59 Cutter

Make America horny again! Grab them by the pussy!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2017, 15:41 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 12:19:
It's good to see Republicans supporting science.

Yeah, I sincerely doubt that's the case. I'll bet dollars to donuts he's affiliated with a corporation that's getting a lot of those government dollars from this contract. Regardless it's a stupid waste of money that would be far better served here and now.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 8, 2017, 12:09 Cutter

Good. Let the cord cutting continue and end these corporate welfare scams. The sports channels in particular have had it easy way too long.
Cut them loose and most will go under tomnorrow. Way past due to reign in insanely high licensing fees and salaries.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video
10. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Video Mar 8, 2017, 12:04 Cutter

Enh, the consolitis is strong with this one. Yeah, I dunno, way over the top, man. One of things I always liked about Middle-Earth is that it's a low magic world. This just makes a mockery of that.

News Comments > Free Syberia II
3. Re: Free Syberia II Mar 8, 2017, 11:56 Cutter

Coo. Always wanted to play this.

News Comments > Panzer Corps 2 Announced
2. Re: Panzer Corps 2 Announced Mar 8, 2017, 11:56 Cutter

Panzerfaust!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 7, 2017, 23:12 Cutter

And the villainous GOP congressmen laugh heartily all whilst twirling their mustaches as they quaff their cognac and smoke their cigards, 'Eat cake, peasants!' they declare!

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Released
26. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Released Mar 7, 2017, 19:04 Cutter

This game is just not worth the 60 Freedom dollars they're asking. 20 at most.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 7, 2017, 12:46 Cutter

Yet another university study about the real world from people who have no idea how it works. All employees have a sex life at work already. They're regularly F'd in the A by their employer. It is most certainly not satisfying.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 7, 2017, 12:20 Cutter

Using crosswalks, wider sidewalks and traffic lights, these transportation engineers aim to make neighborhood traffic slow, safe, and friendly for pedestrians not send frustrated commuters barreling down side roads.

And there's your problem right there, Vern. Hey guess what, those commuters have every right to use those roads. They pay for them too. And the entire point of roadways is to make it easier and faster for people to get from point A to point B. Just ask the Romans. If they want to get people out of cars they have to provide real, viable alternatives. It's never going to happen until they do. The GTA is one of the largest cities in NA and driving is a nightmare, but the options for public transit - or the lack thereof - are far, far worse.

That aside I'll never use those apps because they're all spyware. You'd think someone would be making apps that respect people's privacy.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 6, 2017, 21:48 Cutter

Fuck Boingboing and the assholes who live there. Jesus Christ, they'd all drop dead if they didn't have things to constantly piss and moan about. And it's all bullshit simply so they can piss and moan.

The day the TSA started letting its best-connected, wealthiest fliers buy their way out of the normal screening procedure, it was an iron-clad certainty that the way everyone else gets treated would get worse, and worse, and worse.

Gee, the rich get special privileges? Hrmm, let's see if that's true. Oh wait! It's not...as usual. You know what the pre-check fee is to avoid the hassle? $85...for 5 fucking years. Seventeen fucking freedom dollars per year, or .05 cents per day. Yeah, I can see where only people like Bill Gates could afford this! Blue, you really need to stop posting stories from that fucking rag.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 6, 2017, 21:23 Cutter

Aww. Everyone loved Robert. I miss TCM. Any idea if you can get it online via an Android Box. My neighbor has a MyGica and it's pretty amazing.

News Comments > LawBreakers Closed Beta This Month
2. Re: LawBreakers Closed Beta This Month Mar 6, 2017, 21:10 Cutter

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Mar 6, 2017, 20:51:
Does this game have a market ya think?

Indeed it does. My understanding that both people who plan on purchasing the game are rather excited about it.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Sales Success; Future Plans Outlined
1. Re: Conan Exiles Sales Success; Future Plans Outlined Mar 6, 2017, 19:40 Cutter

Good for them. I want this game, but after ARK no way in hell I'm touching a survival game until it's done, or the end is in sight.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2017, 17:05 Cutter

So talking about Indian food I was in town today close to my fave Indian resto so I always make a point to stop by when I'm around because there food if so good - and I always eat vegetarian there. So I got - and brought home - some Daal, Chana Masala, curried pumpkin, sweet eggplant, and a lovely veggie biryani, as well as some roti and tamarind samosas. Mmmmm, so good! Man, I love Indian food!

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2017, 17:02 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 6, 2017, 15:38:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 6, 2017, 15:18:
The same could be said of scientists who proposed string theory (remains unproven), Higgs Boson (took 48 years to verify), and E=MC^2 (took 120 years to prove). And yet you haven't seen the scientific community protesting vigorously about these just because they remained theories at the time. In fact, many participated in proving them correct through years and years of research. In any context, science is always a systematic effort to build and organize knowledge from satisfactory evidence, and real faith is based on such efforts. Even faith in science can exist.
Stop it, just stop it. You are not that stupid.

All evidence to the contrary, because making a such a statement is irrefutably stupid. You can't have faith in reason. You either reason or you don't. Science demands objectivity regardless of your personal beliefs. There's an old expression, 'Whether you believe in the ocean or not, step in it and you're gonna' get wet.' Or as Spock said, "Reality is consistent with Universal laws."

Religion and faith are mankind's biggest problem, bar none. It's never done anything except hold us back, hold us down, make us lazy and irresponsible. Worse it demands that people deliberately deceive themselves, and others, and replace reason with faith. And a man without reason is no better than a rabid animal. Case in point, just look at Muslim extremists. Even America's Jesus freaks aren't that far off. No, there is no reconciling than two. A lot of people simply lack the native intelligence, education, and bravery to move beyond faith. Many people simply can't deal with the fact that they're ultimately alone in the Universe. That their life is random and there's no meaning to any of it, and that there is most certainly no eternal reward or punishment when you die. They'd go mad from fear over it.

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
3. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Mar 6, 2017, 13:25 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 6, 2017, 10:17:
Horizon Zero Dawn earns that top spot pretty handily. It's clearly a labor of love, with a surprisingly non-sexualized female main character

You say that like it's a good thing.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2017, 10:09 Cutter

Holy shit! Look at that map for how much Lyme has spread in the last 14 years. Thanks Obama/Bush! And now with the GOP completely gutting healthcare and social spending this is going to become and epidemic.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2017, 10:02 Cutter

So once again we see spying on one's own citizenry is solely about power and control and not actually keeping them safe.  

26305 Comments. 1316 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo