Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28851 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. removed Aug 7, 2018, 18:58 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 8, 2018, 09:13.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 76 Blowing Off Steam
15. Re: Fallout 76 Blowing Off Steam Aug 7, 2018, 15:47 Cutter

I don't have a dog in this fight so I really don't care. This is the only thing that will make Valve either sit up and start doing business properly or they'll throw the towel in. More likely they'll just become the default shovelware platform.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 7, 2018, 15:44 Cutter

Yeah don't see that happening. Except for Wells Fargo maybe. If my bank did that I'd cancel my account immediately and I imagine most other people would too.

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 7, 2018, 14:30 Cutter

Sounds like those are jobs to be replaced by robots sooner than later. And if it's such a problem why not flip the cars on their side so they don't have to reach up to work.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Aug 7, 2018, 14:26 Cutter

That's not news, that's advertising.

News Comments > IGN Pulls Review Amid Plagiarism Accusations
9. Re: IGN Pulls Review Amid Plagiarism Accusations Aug 7, 2018, 14:25 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 7, 2018, 12:16:
The last review I've read/watched that was published by IGN was about 10+ years ago. I really don't trust a single review that comes out of these major review websites.
I rather watch let's plays and read some player feedback

Yep that's about the size of it.

I guess someone's career in journalism is over.

News Comments > Tyler: Model 005 This Month
2. Re: Tyler: Model 005 This Month Aug 7, 2018, 14:22 Cutter

Looks good.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Details
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Details Aug 7, 2018, 14:20 Cutter

Ronin, great flick.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 6, 2018, 18:51 Cutter

Slick wrote on Aug 6, 2018, 18:11:
I like the theory that "sunlight is the best disinfectant". And it does set a bad precedent. But it's hard to not wonder which is the greater evil, silencing him (just on their platforms, he still runs his own website that his minions will use), or letting his destructive ideas permeate popular culture.

With the rise of fascism in the west, it's getting harder and harder to believe that just having his shitty ideas get more and more airtime will "show people what a nut he is" and instead seems to just be recruiting more people to his side.

Yeah but it's not. Exposing it these days simply acts as a conduit for all the angry and disenfranchised in the first place. If Hitler were alive today he'd be splooging all over himself at how easy it is to get the lie out to the masses. Never forget, repeat it often enough and it becomes the truth. Point in fact, liberal democracy is dying the world over and rightfully so. They've pushed too hard for too long on everything and a reactionary response had to come sooner or later. A handful of liberal elites setting policy whilst completely out of touch with what's actually going on for the rank and file is nothing but all kinds of bad and bound to fail. It's why the EU is a dumpster fire right now. It's going to end with its dissolution or all the various governments going hard right - something that's already occurring everywhere.

You can't ridicule the silent majority. Pretty soon they become the loud and angry majority and all you can do is join them or run and hide from them. And allowing the worst of them, like this cockbag, a platform to espouse his shit simply to make a buck makes these corps even worse.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 6, 2018, 18:42 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 6, 2018, 16:08:
Bill Borre wrote on Aug 6, 2018, 12:11:
I guess Alex has lost his war.
Honestly I think the real war that's going on with Alex Jones is the one that's within his own mind, mentally. I also think that it's probably safe to say that he's losing that war, badly.

I seriously doubt he believes half of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Guys like this are, to me at any rate, sociopathic grifters, rather than dyed in the wool right-wing ubermensch.

News Comments > Surviving Mars Adds Creative Mode
3. removed Aug 6, 2018, 18:38 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 7, 2018, 10:50.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2018, 13:47 Cutter

Family Guy said it best... Everyone from Florida is stupid

Yeah, I'll go vegan before insects become a regular part of my diet. I'm already eating a lot less meat these days. Seems if everyone else does the same that'd about do it anyway. That and stop overpopulating the fucking planet already!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 6, 2018, 13:36 Cutter

He's made spurious and damaging claims with being able to substantiate any of them. That's the definition of slander/libel. He's going to lose hard on this. Then, the victims of this asshole should start going after his fanbase one by one until they're all so terrified of losing everything and/or going to prison they give up their asinine ways. That's how you put a stop to this madness because right now it's nothing but a free ride for all those assholes.

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 6, 2018, 13:25 Cutter

Just more proof that Tesla is nothing other than a playground for the rich.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Technical Support
2. Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Technical Support Aug 6, 2018, 13:20 Cutter

Creston wrote on Aug 6, 2018, 12:56:
I could live next door to your office and I wouldn't let you borrow my rig. How about you get the specs from someone who has the issue, and build one yourself? Or how about you fly your devs over to the guy's house and look at it there?

What a weird request.

Why should they pay for it when they can get some sucker to pay for them?

News Comments > Surviving Mars Adds Creative Mode
1. Re: Surviving Mars Adds Creative Mode Aug 6, 2018, 13:19 Cutter

Well of course Apple and Apple users are dicks. I'm surprised they didn't go with Galileo or Newton instead.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2018, 15:34 Cutter

Zero faith in CBS delivering a good Trek even if Patrick is involved. And I must say, he's looking old.

Great airline video. And the OP Geese thing was funny as hell.

Now I want a corn dog.

News Comments > On Star Citizen Economics
42. Re: On Star Citizen Economics Aug 5, 2018, 15:14 Cutter

Everyone's a winner baby, that's the truth....

12. Re: Out of the Blue - Doctors Die... Aug 5, 2018, 11:35 Cutter

Jonjonz wrote on Aug 5, 2018, 09:06:
A bit of a jump from One factoid by itself (double the average suicide rate) to say the Docs are all stressed beyond human limits.

A related fact is that when faced with their own end of life issues, like heroic measures, prolonging life via breathing machines etc., many doctors refuse such measures.

So I wonder if many doctors facing their own difficult end of life scenarios not only refuse heroic measures, but take the easy way out as well, thus skewing the average suicide rate for doctors.

People really need to stop saying that. Suicide is not an easy way out of anything. Everyone has a breaking point. While some people are willing to cling to life at any price most are not. They simply want the pain and suffering to end.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2018, 15:40 Cutter

Good article on being a lawyer. I'd suggest doing what I did, work for a major firm for a summer as a messenger. That was enough to convince me that corporate law was not for me. Entertainment law on the other hand is pretty sweet - or at least those lawyers I was dealing with definitely liked to party hardy. Maritime law is interesting. Bankruptcy and Tax law? Not so much.

That spillway video was kinda cool. Music was great. Love those sorts of big civil engineering projects.

28851 Comments. 1443 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo