Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 25368 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2017, 20:10 Cutter

'Sweet Sassy Molassey! Get out the checkbook and pay grandma for the rubdown as the Packers beat the Giants!' Cheerleading

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
7. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 13:40 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 12:40:
Cutter wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 12:30:
I'd presume they'll be going for proper expansions - like W3 - which would be a refreshing change of pace. It would be nice to see that become an industry wide trend and stop with the nickel and diming bullshit of most of the garbage they sell.

Wouldn't that be nice... but you can bet your nose hair that there will be shitty DLC on day 1, pre-order exlusive DLC, vendor exclusive DLC.. EA will never stop that unless a miracle happens.

I dunno. It all depends on sales doesn't it? Maybe they finally sat down and looked at the costs vs. the returns and decided it's not worth it anymore. I'd dearly love to know the sales figures for that stuff.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry. Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic." - Van Morrison

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2017, 12:43 Cutter

Elvis' birthday too. And 2 good friends of mine also share a birthday today as well. Wow, busy day. Happy level-up day y'all! Go Packers!

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
4. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 12:30 Cutter

I'd presume they'll be going for proper expansions - like W3 - which would be a refreshing change of pace. It would be nice to see that become an industry wide trend and stop with the nickel and diming bullshit of most of the garbage they sell.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2017, 13:57 Cutter

Can't wait for the new book, "Squishy the Clockwork Robot goes on a murderous rampage!"

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2017, 13:55 Cutter

So he gets 4 years in prison for stealing $565 from a Wells Fargo bank and yet Wells Fargo execs got what again for stealing millions of dollars? Oh right, nothing.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 7, 2017, 13:35 Cutter

You can't legislate bullying away. FFS! Just more tax dollars wasted on treating the sympton and not fixing the problem.

News Comments > LiquidSky Upgrades Coming
2. Re: LiquidSky Upgrades Coming Jan 6, 2017, 22:37 Cutter

I don't understand why a service like this even exists, apart from generating ad-revenue for them I mean. And they have premium memberships for $10 and $40 a month. Lol! Yeah ok, I'm gonna call these guys being out of business inside a year.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Trailer
15. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Jan 6, 2017, 18:13 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 17:57:
Timmeh wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 16:59:
I don't know..

a game that promotes slavery...

felt kind of sick in my stomach watching that part.

Yep, shit just jumped the shark.

Don't feed the trolls, brah. Slavery. Yeah, and he's one of the Trump loving clowns that support Andy Puzzler who's all for real-life slavery.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2017, 15:39 Cutter

I'm feelin' a bit cray cray, so NFC championship Packers v. Lions. And AFC Pats v. Raiders. Superbowl Packers v. Raiders with the Pack winning of course. At least that's what I'd like to see. Realistically I'm guessing the Pats will probably take it all. They've looked pretty monstrous all season. Still Detroit played well and a lot of people called it with Oakland kicking ass this season too. Any given Sunday, right?

12. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Jan 6, 2017, 15:31 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 14:37:
Cutter wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 13:30:
Don't go look at the front page of their website or anything....

PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE

Play alone locally,

learn how to read

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 13:04:
Well it depends on what type of server or friends you have. For me I'll run my own (assuming it has a dedicated server option)with only those invited.

Are you trolling or just stupid?

Host your own server and invite others to join you in a world where you have full control of the rules and settings.

Reading comprehension FTW!

7. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Jan 6, 2017, 13:30 Cutter

Agent-Zero wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 13:09:
HorrorScope wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 13:04:
I'll run my own (assuming it has a dedicated server option)

keep on dreaming... this is AAA corporate stuff, not some indie bullshit

Don't go look at the front page of their website or anything....

PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE

Play alone locally, or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. Host your own server and invite others to join you in a world where you have full control of the rules and settings.

6. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Jan 6, 2017, 13:29 Cutter

Well if you can build cliff dwellings that pretty much negates the giant avatar doesn't it?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2017, 21:04 Cutter

That story about the soldier is insane! Typical right-wing elites, 'You can only go off to fight Muslims and die when we say so.'.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Axanar isnít fair use, judge finds, setting stage for Star Trek copyright trial Jan 5, 2017, 21:02 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 20:53:
This a shame but not exactly unexpected. Paramount seems like they will bend a bit but only so much. There's a link in this article of rules Paramount actually put out that is a guide to making fan-made shows like a dos and don'ts. The trailer looked really professional, even including some previous Star Trek actors.

The judge's remarks were pretty funny. These Axnar guys are scum anyway. Hope they get royally F'd in the A on this.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 5, 2017, 20:51 Cutter

Khaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 20:48 Cutter

Clapper the Liar is talking about other peoples credibility? Fucking LOL!

Google is evil. Shocker!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 5, 2017, 20:46 Cutter

I guess is MS counting that as the 24/7 spying they're engaged in now.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 5, 2017, 20:43 Cutter

Pay a monthly fee to use an app store? LOL @Vive! Yeah, good luck with that,jerks.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 5, 2017, 20:40 Cutter

While Verizon is being eviscerated on the fire companyís Facebook page, the service provider tells a local reporter that the community is underestimating the scope of whatís being asked. (And there is no reason to believe Verizon has anything against ponies.)

If ever there was a company that hated ponies it would be Apple...with Verizon following a close second. However I have little doubt that the work is probably pretty expensive but I'm sure Verizon is also padding it a lot as well. And why does such a small volunteer force for such a small community need a 500k fire engine and 200k ambulance to begin with? And as they said themselves they funnel a lot of funds to the ponies, so it's a question of priorities too.

25368 Comments. 1269 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo