Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28217 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Vampyr Video Diary
2. Re: Vampyr Video Diary Jan 25, 2018, 15:58 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 14:52:
This game is never coming out.

I'm coming out...I want the world to know....

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Jan 25, 2018, 09:57 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 07:52:
I'm looking forward to the sequel. How many other giant robot movies are we getting?

Now if only someone would tackle Battletech and do a solid MechWarrior movie.

Robot Jox wasn't bad.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 25, 2018, 09:56 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 07:57:
Kajetan wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 01:31:
Yeah, shut your mouth and let others get more money!

I think in this case it's "Shut your fucking mouth and earn the recognition that will bring you higher payouts." Especially in comparison to Chappelle and Rock.

Exactly. How out of check is this bitch's ego that she believes she warrants that kind of money? If it wasn't for Chapelle and Rock being named I'm sure she would have played the race card.

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video
4. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Jan 25, 2018, 09:54 Cutter

wtf_man wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 09:40:
Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2018, 23:06:
This is looking pretty good. Not $80 good like they're asking for it, lol, but I'll pick it up - depending on reviews - before too long and the price comes down to the $40 or less range.

$80? Glad I backed it for much less when they kickstarted it.

Exactly. They're not doing themselves any favours pricing it like this. Whenever I see a crowdfunded game coming out I always look to see what it cost to get it on the initial pledge and if it's more than it's no sale - at least until it comes down to said price again. And whilst this game looks pretty good I think they're kidding themselves if they think they can charge triple A prices for it. I suspect we'll see a very rapid price drop on it.

News Comments > Age of Conan Fresh Start Server
5. Re: Age of Conan Fresh Start Server Jan 25, 2018, 09:51 Cutter

Ahh, I thought this thing died off ages ago.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 24, 2018, 23:24 Cutter

Wow does PR2 ever look awful.

The Fall, eh? Only song I recall of theirs is Hit the North.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 24, 2018, 23:18 Cutter

They are, ostensibly, one of the worst companies in Canada. Long past due for the gov't to nationalize phone and internet. They can have TV.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 24, 2018, 23:17 Cutter

She's angry because she was only offered $500,000.00 fir a comedy special where other bigger names were offered a lot more? What fucking planet does this bitch live on where you piss and moan about making that kind of money for virtually nothing?

Reminds me of Breaking Bad where Jesse is whinging about the pay and Walt says "You are now a millionaire and you're complaining?"

News Comments > Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Celeste's Starter Pack Giveaway
1. Re: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Celeste's Starter Pack Giveaway Jan 24, 2018, 23:10 Cutter

Fuck WOTC for this kind of shit. I really wish someone cool would but D&D and do something good with it.

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video
1. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Jan 24, 2018, 23:06 Cutter

This is looking pretty good. Not $80 good like they're asking for it, lol, but I'll pick it up - depending on reviews - before too long and the price comes down to the $40 or less range.

News Comments > Age of Conan Fresh Start Server
3. Re: Age of Conan Fresh Start Server Jan 24, 2018, 23:05 Cutter

MMO? I thought it was just a survival game with MP and SP.

News Comments > Subnautica Surfaces
4. Re: Subnautica Surfaces Jan 24, 2018, 23:03 Cutter

Yeah I was scouting around the wrecked ship in the dark when something attacked me...almost jumped out of my chair, heh. I quite like it. Makes me hum 'Under the Sea' when I play.

News Comments > Anthem Delayed?
5. Re: Anthem Delayed? Jan 24, 2018, 23:01 Cutter

Enh, whatevs, I really don't have much interest in these grindy shooter games.

News Comments > New Dragon Age Game in the Works
7. Re: New Dragon Age Game in the Works Jan 24, 2018, 23:00 Cutter

Yeah I liked DA2 too. The Qunari, Arishock and the philosophy of the Qun, in particular. They really should expand on and explore that aspect. It's far more interesting than the typical fantasy tropes they engage in.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Loot Crate Plans
14. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Loot Crate Plans Jan 24, 2018, 17:29 Cutter

It really makes me want to make an old school FPS where the actual, you know, community could create all this sort of shit for free.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2018, 17:24 Cutter

Kurtwood Smith's Clarence J. Boddicker is still one of the best movie villains of all time.

Clarence: Can you fly, Bobby?

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Jan 24, 2018, 11:44 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 24, 2018, 11:42:
Sort of disappointed Subnautica didn't release more of a update for release. There was still plenty to clean up imo.

I haven't looked at it in the last 2 years so what I'm seeing now - from what I remember - is really impressive. Are you referring to bugs and such? Missing content? I really like it, it's super relaxing.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 24, 2018, 11:39 Cutter

Wrath of America First? Yeah, not American jobs for Americans or anything. Jesus Christ, liberal media is just as infuriating as neocon media.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 24, 2018, 11:34 Cutter

Probably like most idiot bikers he hit the throttle and tried to zoom in before the vehicle had actually changed lanes. It was a record for motorcycle fatalities in Canada this year and virtually all of them were the biker's fault. And that's no surprise seeing as most of these idiots drive on the road. The only surprise is that more of them aren't dying.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 24, 2018, 11:28 Cutter

See this is what's wrong with executive compensation. No one alone can increase a company's valuation like that. That's dependent on a ton of factors, number one being the actual employees doing the actual work to provide the product and/or service. So everyone else has to work harder and get some pittance of a bonus IF they're lucky, meanwhile the guy who does virtually nothing stands to make $55,000,000,000.00 dollars by telling everyone else to work harder for peanuts. There is nothing in this world or any other that justifies that sort of excess and greed.

And the elites will still be clueless and confused when the next bloody revolution begins. They'll be waiting for the guillotine asking all the time, 'What did we do that was so wrong?'

28217 Comments. 1411 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo