Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 28560 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 14, 2018, 20:14 Cutter

Why the fuck isn't she doing hard time in a federal pen for her crimes? Unreal. Guys go to prison for years for robbing a corner store of $50. And this sort of shit gets a slap on the wrist. And they wonder why people have zero faith in the system.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2018, 17:00 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 14, 2018, 15:30:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 14, 2018, 15:06:
Cutter wrote on Mar 14, 2018, 13:54:
“They are not the eternal prisons they were once thought. Things can get out of a black hole, both to the outside, and possibly, to another universe. So, if you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up. There’s a way out.”

Hawking, what a champ.

Nice quote Cutter. Of course, when you get pulled into a black hole, the gravitational difference between your feet and your head means you'll get stretched 92 miles long.

So that means I can finally reach the top cupboard? Awesome!

Well the rest of my body will finally match my johnson. Hi-o!

Seriously though, another universe? I wonder if meant parallel or other part of the universe. I think that's why I always loved Roger Zelazny's Amber series so much. The idea that reality is malleable and you could create or at least find all manner of fantastical places through will alone.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2018, 13:54 Cutter

“They are not the eternal prisons they were once thought. Things can get out of a black hole, both to the outside, and possibly, to another universe. So, if you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up. There’s a way out.”

Hawking, what a champ.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 14, 2018, 13:26 Cutter

Yeah, sure. And the immoral corporations that are paying to build these bots sure as hell don't want or need them to be moral. The exact opposite in fact.

Good for Trump. Government should be defunding anything non-essential to society and that private industry is already doing anyway.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 14, 2018, 13:17 Cutter

Not to mention what an environmental nightmare they are. They should just ban them outright. There is zero legitimate need or use for cryptocurrency.

“If I believe it, there's nothing 'theory' about it.” - Gary Webb

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 13, 2018, 19:48 Cutter

St. Paddy's sale on at GOG.

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Operation: Shamrock & Awe
1. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Operation: Shamrock & Awe Mar 13, 2018, 19:47 Cutter

Operation Shamrock Shake.

News Comments > Kerbal Expands
1. Re: Kerbal Expands Mar 13, 2018, 19:47 Cutter

Don't fake it baby, lay the real thing on me....

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2018, 13:18 Cutter

I'm so tired of incoherent headlines. Draws "raves"? So people watch the film and a rave party spontaneously breaks out? Truth bombs? What the hell is that?

Someone should build a 'Pen is Mightier Than the Sword' museum next to the Penis Museum just to add to the confusion.

VW is bringing the Sedric to market. In the words of The Dude, "Well that's fucking interesting, man."

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 13, 2018, 13:01 Cutter

Yet another Google go nowhere project no doubt. Those guys really learn to need to actually see things through. I hate dilettantes.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 13, 2018, 12:59 Cutter

And that's why I'm buying a hybrid. Well one of the reasons at any rate.

News Comments > Pure Farming 2018 Released
1. Re: Pure Farming 2018 Released Mar 13, 2018, 12:23 Cutter

Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2018, 19:23 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 15:38:
As for Elon Musk, I think there's little doubt that we're he's a genius visionary who can execute. He's kind of like a combination of Henry Ford and Howard Hughes, but without all the eccentricities.

Wth are you talking about? All he does is repackage existing ideas as new ones. He's not even a savy businessman. If he hadn't of lucked out with Paypal no one would have ever heard of him. All his ideas are money losers he props up with his own money. Virtually everything he proposes is just elitist bullshit that will never go anywhere.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 12, 2018, 19:20 Cutter

How do you get the malware onto an air gapped PC to begin with? And it's only good up to 9m. It sounds really cool but it's wholly impractical.

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 500K
3. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Sells 500K Mar 12, 2018, 19:13 Cutter

The loot system sucked and wailing on nothing but rats gets old fast. Too bad because the ambiance and maps were off the hook. Yeah, I'll give 2 a whirl when it hits a deep discount.

News Comments > Fortnite Accounts Hijacked
1. Re: Fortnite Accounts Hijacked Mar 12, 2018, 19:10 Cutter

Are the hijackers taking them to Entebbe?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. removed Mar 12, 2018, 15:20 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 12, 2018, 15:46.

News Comments > Op Ed
27. Re: Op Ed Mar 12, 2018, 15:18 Cutter

It depends on the activism, Prez. All the PC clicktivism and outrage today is not only stupid, it's dangerous. The far left is only fostering the far right. They're their own worst enemy. Just look at the recent German and Italian elections. And that's unfolding all over the globe. But there's plenty of good and necessary activism too.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 15:07 Cutter

Red886 wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 12:40:
the main game is so repetitive ...
is this DLC more of the same?

You think it'd be any different? All Ubisoft games are repetitive. The only thing that makes them interesting is the world building.

News Comments > Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed
3. Re: Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed Mar 12, 2018, 15:03 Cutter

Jet boy, jet girl. Gonna take you 'round the world

"In 1989, the American Federal Communications Commission (FCC), acting on a complaint from activist Jack Thompson fined radio station WIOD $10,000 for allowing talk host Neil Rogers to play the song. Thompson considered the song obscene and the FCC agreed with him."

28560 Comments. 1428 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo